Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 07:45:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 832174 times)
Evolution
« Reply #5240 on: March 25, 2006, 05:49:09 PM »

....Kenzo Suzuki. Whatever thoughts have just passed through your head are a) definately negative and b)not as negative as mine.

And I quote "Oh Jesus Christ."
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #5241 on: March 25, 2006, 05:50:05 PM »

....Kenzo Suzuki. Whatever thoughts have just passed through your head are a) definately negative and b)not as negative as mine.

Oh okay then, as negative as mine!

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5242 on: March 25, 2006, 06:15:15 PM »

Oh okay then, as negative as mine!
Where'd you read that scary piece of news?

Cheesy
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #5243 on: March 25, 2006, 06:23:05 PM »

On another board, apparently sourced from PWInsider.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Evolution
« Reply #5244 on: March 25, 2006, 09:34:15 PM »

Let's hope he's improved.....everything about him.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #5245 on: March 26, 2006, 12:18:55 AM »

Great Kenzo's back, maybe Mordecai will be next?

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #5246 on: March 26, 2006, 04:43:48 AM »

and then maybe the bushwhackers, kamala, duke drose, barry horowitz hell i f bertha faye were still knocking about get her back in!

Evolution
« Reply #5247 on: March 26, 2006, 09:52:54 AM »

Fucking Gangrel dammit!!!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #5248 on: March 26, 2006, 10:54:50 AM »

Now theres a gimmick in the making.

'Fucking Gangrel'

Don't put that past Vince will you.

axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #5249 on: March 26, 2006, 03:44:21 PM »

'Fucking Gangrel'

I would  Tongue

That's a hatrick for Doull
Evolution
« Reply #5250 on: March 26, 2006, 03:53:03 PM »

Gangrel was one of attitude days faves.  ok
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5251 on: March 26, 2006, 04:21:59 PM »

Gangrel was one of attitude days faves.? ok
No he was on of YOUR attitude days faves Tongue

.....along with Mark Henry rofl

Former WWE Tag Team Champion Kenzo Suzuki has been resigned by WWE. WWE sent an e-mail out to people who signed up for the WWE Fantasy Game and the chat rooms that Suzuki has agreed to return. This marks the fifth recent WWE return as WWE resigned Chuck Palumbo, Test, Shannon Moore, and Henry Godwin were all resigned to WWE Contracts.

Kenzo's wife, Hiroko, has been posing nude with the hopes of getting a spot on Hollywood, but may very well return to WWE with Kenzo. It's possible that Kenzo will be sent to Raw to reform his tag team with Rene Dupree.

pwinsider.com

This is being reported over on the wrestlecrap boards so it seems more official now...still i can't find any news on it elsewhere....

Former ECW wrestler Axl Rotten has been reported missing. A close friend of Axl Rotten said that no one has heard from Rotten in over a month.

http://calsun.canoe.ca/News/Alberta/2006/03/26/1506065-sun.html

Paying tribute to the great ones. It's a time-honoured tradition in sports, media and just about any other entertainment medium you can think of.

But for Calgary's own Bret (The Hitman) Hart, arguably one of the greatest wrestlers to ever step foot in the ring, the tributes he deserved never came.

After a series of professional setbacks and personal tragedies -- including the infamous Montreal screw job in 1997 and the death of his brother Owen in a WWF ring in 1999 -- Hart's bitter real-life feud with WWE left his legacy in limbo.

"I felt my career had been locked up in a vault somewhere," Hart told the Sun in an exclusive one-on-one this week.

"It always bothered me that 25 years from now, most people would remember me more for the WWF's interpretation of my career than for what I really did. People would always hear those negative slants on me, how I was tough to get along with and all that crap."

After suffering a devastating stroke in 2004, Hart decided to call a ceasefire with WWE boss Vince McMahon.

"I carried around a lot of hard feelings until I had my stroke. Then, I just couldn't worry about that stuff anymore. All I could worry about was getting myself out of a wheelchair.

"Vince called me in my hospital bed and I told him I don't want to be forgotten for everything I did. He said he'd make sure I'd be remembered."

This Saturday in Chicago, McMahon will make good on his word.

Hart will finally be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame and honoured as an all-time wrestling legend.

"I think a lot of it is a sign of good faith," Hart said. "I don't think either of us has ever really forgiven, but Vince and I have made peace to a certain extent."

While most fans support the decision, Hart hears the haters who begrudge him for accepting McMahon's invitation.

"No one is more tuned into that opinion than I am," Hart said.

"I know there are people that feel I sold out, but I don't see it that way. I feel I have a right to be remembered."

Besides, Hart may be accepting the honour on WWE soil, but no one can accuse him of doing it on anyone else's terms.

For starters, he doesn't want to appear at Wrestlemania the day after the inductions.

"I'm not trying to be difficult," Hart explained.

"I just wouldn't want anyone to think I have finally got in bed with them enough that I can accept what they did to me. At this point, I'm set to fly out of Chicago early in the morning, before Wrestlemania."

Hart is perfectly aware WWE has every intention of changing his mind on that decision, though.

"Oh, they're certainly going to try to sell me on Wrestlemania between now and then," he said with a laugh.

"They're going to sit me down and talk to me about all kinds of stuff. But I'm not planning on doing anything more than walk out in front of people at the Hall of Fame. That's my only promise."

Hart is also declining a paycheque for the appearance, and refusing to put his name on the dotted line.

"They've sent me a contract and I don't have any intention of signing it. I know what contracts mean to them. I had a contract and they screwed me over on it. Now they come back to me with a contract 10 years later and ask me to sign it?

"For what?"

Hart's final request pertains to the man who cheated him out of the WWF title all those years ago in Montreal, Shawn Michaels.

The Hall of Fame would be the first time the two have come face to face since that match -- but not if the Hitman has anything to do with it.

"I've basically told them that if I see Shawn, I'll get back in a cab and go straight to the airport. They'll have to get him to do my induction speech. I just feel that there's too much anger for me. Too combustible."

But for the most part, the ceremony is going to be a positive experience for the Hitman, a chance to end his WWE career on a happy note.

"I never did get to say goodbye," Hart said. "This will give me some closure. I don't carry around any bad blood anymore. I just want to enjoy my life. I have the whole second half of it ahead of me and I plan to make it just as interesting as the first."
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 04:58:26 PM by Stoned » Logged
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #5252 on: March 26, 2006, 04:54:15 PM »

Fuckin ell, Kenzo Suzuki

could it get worse?

Evolution
« Reply #5253 on: March 26, 2006, 05:14:01 PM »

Great interview thanks, if not a little disappointing  Undecided
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #5254 on: March 26, 2006, 05:23:45 PM »

"I've basically told them that if I see Shawn, I'll get back in a cab and go straight to the airport. They'll have to get him to do my induction speech. I just feel that there's too much anger for me. Too combustible."

"He'll leave if he sees Shawn... they'll have to get him to do my induction speech...."

What Huh

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #5255 on: March 26, 2006, 05:25:25 PM »

Kenzo is a cunt.

Another "Great aquisition" by WWE talent relations.

Cant wait for Kenzo Vs Test. CANT FUCKING WAIT.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5256 on: March 26, 2006, 05:25:51 PM »

"He'll leave if he sees Shawn... they'll have to get him to do my induction speech...."

What Huh
Sounds like part of the deal involves HBK being barred from the ceremony.....
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #5257 on: March 26, 2006, 05:27:47 PM »

Yeah, but you see the contradiction he's making here? Is it some kind of joke or something?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #5258 on: March 26, 2006, 05:29:47 PM »

You would have thought if he could bury the hatchet with Vince he'd manage it with HBK?

I read a few months ago that HBK offered not to go to the cermemony if it would get Bret there

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5259 on: March 26, 2006, 05:31:58 PM »

Kenzo is a cunt.

Another "Great aquisition" by WWE talent relations.

Cant wait for Kenzo Vs Test. CANT FUCKING WAIT.
Calm down dude....

....It could be worse.

They could employ this goon to...

.....wait a minute
Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: