Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 12:17:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228531 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 833015 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5160 on: March 21, 2006, 07:47:39 PM »

You're are a moron. Rosey and Jamal are a good tag team. DO you remember how over they were as 3 Minute Warning with Bish at the wheel? They were quality.
Get a clue man.  Anyone mourning the loss of Rosey, now that's a moron.  The dudes for the size weren't bad but nothing to write home about, you want to improve the tag division you get good teams like MNM, Mexicools & Kendrick/LondonOVW has talented teams you can bring through heads and shoulders above 3 Minute Warning.  Take it easy on the insults dude, you disagree fine make you're point but don't call me a moron.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #5161 on: March 21, 2006, 07:50:24 PM »

You're are a moron. Rosey and Jamal are a good tag team. DO you remember how over they were as 3 Minute Warning with Bish at the wheel? They were quality.
Get a clue man.? Anyone mourning the loss of Rosey, now that's a moron.? The dudes for the size weren't bad but nothing to write home about, you want to improve the tag division you get good teams like MNM, Mexicools & Kendrick/London.? OVW has talented teams you can bring through heads and shoulders above 3 Minute Warning.? Take it easy on the insults dude, you disagree fine make you're point but don't call me a moron.

Mexicools are awesome, give em the tag belts!!

That's a hatrick for Doull
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #5162 on: March 22, 2006, 02:26:07 AM »

Just to add to this little debate on Three Minute Warning....

....They're shit.  Cheesy

Evolution
« Reply #5163 on: March 22, 2006, 05:12:32 AM »

And one thing that WWE has completely ignored/purposely forgotten is that in WCW, the United States Champion was the official number one contender to the WCW Title. Interesting Tidbit there Wink

I did not know that. A bit like that trophy that ROH used to give their No.1 Contenders.

C'mon 3 Minute Warning should have redebuted.  yes

Any guesses on Jamal's gimmick now?
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #5164 on: March 22, 2006, 05:30:22 AM »

3 minute warning are a prime example of how, with a good story, good gimmick and superb writing alongside the aid of a great mouthpiece and a push that anyone can get over.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Evolution
« Reply #5165 on: March 22, 2006, 05:50:24 AM »

The whole "you got about 3 minutes" thing was gold!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #5166 on: March 22, 2006, 08:12:35 AM »

You wanna know what would have been gold? If someone would have commented on my brilliant post about Hogan's impact on wrestling. hihi

Evolution
« Reply #5167 on: March 22, 2006, 08:34:13 AM »

You wanna know what would have been gold? If someone would have commented on my brilliant post about Hogan's impact on wrestling. hihi

Twas good  ok

(Is it too late?)
Evolution
« Reply #5168 on: March 22, 2006, 09:36:18 AM »

Okay just finished watching Puma Vs Petey Williams Vs Chris Sabin Vs Sonjay Dutt from Destination X, and all I can say is that was of the best matches i've seen in months.  Cheesy
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5169 on: March 22, 2006, 10:11:54 AM »

Okay just finished watching Puma Vs Petey Williams Vs Chris Sabin Vs Sonjay Dutt from Destination X, and all I can say is that was of the best matches i've seen in months.? Cheesy
I would not go that far but it was pretty damn good.

Best match on the card.

I was not impressed by the others really and i found the Ultimate X match a real let down, it just did not feel right, it seemed to end too soon, i just did not enjoy it that much, maybe i was just expecting too much after their fantastic previous encounters.
Evolution
« Reply #5170 on: March 22, 2006, 10:15:05 AM »

Some of the sequences they did were amazing.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5171 on: March 22, 2006, 10:22:15 AM »

Some of the sequences they did were amazing.
Yeah all the division needs to do to improve now is to learn how to sell better, sometimes it's laughable, it may be entertaining but it can get irritating, they need to find the balance between putting on an entertaining match and selling the moves well.  WWE sells everything well these days making the weakest/lamest of moves look vicious, whereas in TNA they're like fucking immortals where they need to be nailed with every move under the fucking sun to stay down for more than 10 seconds.  Negative in WWE is in making the weaker moves look more vicious they do less and less of the entertaining stuff, downside in TNA is in trying to cram so many moves in it just looks stupid how they recover so quickly and takes a lot away from the moves making them look less important and the impressiveness disappears.....
Evolution
« Reply #5172 on: March 22, 2006, 10:30:07 AM »

Another thing they need is a different wrestler to challenge for the belt besides the big three. Anyone else a Jay Lethal fan?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5173 on: March 22, 2006, 10:35:06 AM »

Another thing they need is a different wrestler to challenge for the belt besides the big three. Anyone else a Jay Lethal fan?
He's a good wrestler but he needs a look, still bland at the mo.

Challengers for the belt :

Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Maverick Matt Bentley

The latter 2 had some classic battles over the belt in early TNA and Shelley is a great young star.....

Hail Sabin!
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #5174 on: March 22, 2006, 10:56:45 AM »

Really looking forward to MITB II at Mania!! I like the idea of a six man match each year for the number 1 contendership, although different kinds of matches each year would be nice

Only 11 days to go  Grin

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #5175 on: March 22, 2006, 11:22:39 AM »

Samoa Joe had an eye problem which resulted in temporary loss of vision in the ultimate x match, thus resulting in the bout being cut short.

I agree about MITB2, gives alot of guys the chance to shine.

I like Jay Lethal, he's well over.

But you just can't beat Petey Williams. (Cue Stoned with a clip of the canadian destroyer)

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5176 on: March 22, 2006, 11:33:46 AM »

But you just can't beat Petey Williams. (Cue Stoned with a clip of the canadian destroyer)
How could i forget him he rules!

If the dude could stop being an asshole Teddy Hart would be a fantastic guy they should get back he's even better!

On cue....

Evolution
« Reply #5177 on: March 22, 2006, 12:01:06 PM »

Sonjay takes a damn fine Canadian Destroyer  ok

I read D'Amore hit on Petey at the TNA house show after a powder in the eyes incident  hihi
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #5178 on: March 22, 2006, 01:17:29 PM »

Did you catch Armageddon? MNM/Mexicools was match of the night? ok

No didnt see it, wasnt aware they had faced before, lets hope they get a rematch then.
They did on Smackdown like 3 weeks ago and they last that 2 and since then they've drifted into the cruiserweight division, which is good in one way but they make such a good tag team it seems a real shame.

On Smackdown this week Tatanka looked the best he has since he returned i was actually very impressed, but it doesn't change the fact that having him and Matt Hardy as a tag team is dumb especially when you have London/Kendrick & The Mexicools.

Speaking of Smackdown.....

Classic segment with these 2 greats, The words Besmirched & Boom come to mind Grin
is that johnny depp in PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN 2

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #5179 on: March 22, 2006, 01:34:34 PM »

I hope your joking?

It's Pirate Paul Birchill from Smackdown