Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 05:20:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228533 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 834117 times)
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #5040 on: March 15, 2006, 04:56:53 PM »

We having predictions for SNME??

That's a hatrick for Doull
Evolution
« Reply #5041 on: March 15, 2006, 05:28:29 PM »

Aye why not:

HHH/Cena Vs Rey/Angle/Orton = No Contest
James/Trish Vs Victoria/Candice = Trish/James
Booker/Boogeyman = Boogeyman
HBK/Shane = Shane McMahon
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #5042 on: March 15, 2006, 05:34:01 PM »

HHH/Cena Vs Rey/Angle/Orton = DQ win for Raw
James/Trish Vs Victoria/Candice = James/Trish with Mickie turning on Trish after match
Booker/Boogeyman = Boogeyman, hopefully it wont be a squash
HBK/Shane = HBK

That's a hatrick for Doull
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5043 on: March 15, 2006, 06:14:09 PM »

HHH/Cena Vs Rey/Angle/Orton = Rey/Angle/Orton
James/Trish Vs Victoria/Candice = Victoria/Candice via a Mickie James turn.
Booker T/Boogeyman = Boogeyman.....If this goes beyond 3 minutes i'll be amazed.
HBK/Shane = HBK....If Shane wins then Mcmahon Ego will be in overdrive i mean he's already jobbed to both of them and besides briefly pissing on them in this feud he's been made to look like a bigger muppet than Trish Stratus he needs some retribution.? A one sided feud where he scrapes a victory at 'Mania would still make him look shit, hell they've already made him look shit and stupid.
Austin/JBL Beer Drinking Contest - Austin

As reported yesterday, SpikeTV has decided to move TNA Impact to Thursdays at 11PM ET, not 9PM ET, starting 4/13. TNA initially reacted to the news negatively since they had their hearts set on a "prime time" slot. However, those in the know at TNA and SpikeTV feel that the show has a better chance of success in the short term and long term with the 11PM ET timeslot.

Spike made the decision largely because "CSI," set to be Impact's lead in initially, does not have a similar demographic as Impact and would thus force Impact to draw in its entire audience without any sort of lead in. UFC's demographic is almost identical to TNA's demographic and will provide Impact with a strong lead in in addition to the audience TNA brings in. Spike views TNA as a young show which does not have a defined audience and thus feels more comfortable giving the show a good lead in. Spike's new show, "Pros vs. Joes," drew a 1.3 rating (higher than any episode of Impact) for its debut episode largely due to the lead in it got from a UFC show. "The Ultimate Fighter" will air before Impact at 10PM ET and is expected to draw a rating between 1.5 and 2.0.

The other silver lining for TNA is that "The Ultimate Fighter" is a reality show that will air for 12 weeks. If Impact performs well at 11PM ET, Spike could move the show up to 10PM ET once "The Ultimate Fighter" ends and even give TNA the second hour they need and have the show run from 10PM ET to midnightET.

The following are the planned World X Cup teams:

Team UK - Doug Williams, Nigel McGuiness, Jody Fleisch, Jonny Storm

Team Japan - Jushin Liger, Black Tiger, Gedo, Minoru Tanaka

Team Mexico - Mistico, Ultimo Guerrero, Ultimo Dragon, Rey Bucanero
« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 06:26:30 PM by Stoned » Logged
Evolution
« Reply #5044 on: March 16, 2006, 03:36:22 PM »

The TNA World X Cup looks to be awesome.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #5045 on: March 16, 2006, 04:52:29 PM »

Certainly does.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5046 on: March 17, 2006, 06:54:27 AM »

Former WWE and WCW star Mark Jindrak worked for Deep South Wrestling tonight, the second week in a row he has appeared on the WWE developmental territory's TV tapings. With a number of former names being brought back for new deals, it appears Jindrak is the latest name to add to that list.

Roll Eyes
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #5047 on: March 17, 2006, 07:48:14 AM »

Former WWE and WCW star Mark Jindrak worked for Deep South Wrestling tonight,
Is that the same federation that used to be Mid South Wrestling? They were around in the 1980's, and when they stopped showing their events on TV, I never heard of them again.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5048 on: March 17, 2006, 08:18:10 AM »

Is that the same federation that used to be Mid South Wrestling? They were around in the 1980's, and when they stopped showing their events on TV, I never heard of them again.
Nope.  As it says in my post they are a WWE Developmental Terrirtory much like OVW.  It's where stars are trained and made before they are brought upto the big league, WWE.  All the new guys wrestle in one or both of these territories before they are brought up, apart from the odd exception.  Say for instance the signed Sting he'd be straight in the big league's, it's just for new guys or guys who need more training or repackaging.

Mid South Wrestling based out of Oklahoma City as far as i know is extinct.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #5049 on: March 17, 2006, 08:23:17 AM »

Nope.? As it says in my post they are a WWE Developmental Terrirtory much like OVW.? It's where stars are trained and made before they are brought upto the big league, WWE.? All the new guys wrestle in one or both of these territories before they are brought up, apart from the odd exception.? Say for instance the signed Sting he'd be straight in the big league's, it's just for new guys or guys who need more training or repackaging.

Yeah, I know you mentioned the Developmental territory, I just thought WWE might have bought them out or something.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5050 on: March 17, 2006, 08:28:55 AM »

Nope.? As it says in my post they are a WWE Developmental Terrirtory much like OVW.? It's where stars are trained and made before they are brought upto the big league, WWE.? All the new guys wrestle in one or both of these territories before they are brought up, apart from the odd exception.? Say for instance the signed Sting he'd be straight in the big league's, it's just for new guys or guys who need more training or repackaging.

Yeah, I know you mentioned the Developmental territory, I just thought WWE might have bought them out or something.
WWE was killing off most of the territories in the 80s, if you did not seem them or hear of them outside of the 80s chances are they went extinct all the way back then.

Deep South is only a year or 2 old (I think......)

Any wrestling queries e-mail

reports@pwinsider.com

Ask your question and it will probably get answered at......

http://www.pwinsider.com/qanda.asp

Or on their extras site.  Well worth doing they know their stuff Wink
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #5051 on: March 17, 2006, 08:34:40 AM »

Now that I think about it, Mid South might have been bought out by WCW/NWA in the late 80's. I remember how they bought out UWF, AWA(I think), World Class, so its possible they bought out Mid South as well. But you're right, WWF was buying out a bunch of the smaller federations as well. That sucked. I liked some of those smaller federations. Did you guys know that Mid South didnt have championship belts back then? The champions had medals. It was weird.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5052 on: March 17, 2006, 08:53:29 AM »

Now that I think about it, Mid South might have been bought out by WCW/NWA in the late 80's. I remember how they bought out UWF, AWA(I think), World Class, so its possible they bought out Mid South as well. But you're right, WWF was buying out a bunch of the smaller federations as well. That sucked. I liked some of those smaller federations. Did you guys know that Mid South didnt have championship belts back then? The champions had medals. It was weird.
hihi Medals....

...Incidently WWE has been buying many of the libraries.? That's why for that new Dusty Rhodes DVD i showed you they got some of his AWA stuff.......

Here's the finalised DVD cover and details ('tis 3 Discs...)

?The American Dream? Dusty Rhodes will forever be remembered as the working man?s champion. A three-time World Heavyweight Champion, he has had numerous legendary confrontations with sports-entertainment?s top stars, including Ric Flair, Harley Race and ?Superstar? Billy Graham. Decades later, his contributions to sports-entertainment are still being felt. This 3-Disc DVD set will present his life?s story, as well as his most memorable matches and interviews from Florida Championship Wrestling, NWA, WCW and WWE.

AWA, 09/03/73 - Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs. Dick the Bruiser & The Crusher

AWA, 24/03/73 - Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs. Dick the Bruiser & The Crusher

AWA, 06/10/73 - Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs. Billy Robinson & Don Muraco

Championship Wrestling from Florida, 5/1974 - Dusty Rhodes & Pak Song vs. Mike & Eddie Graham

Championship Wrestling from Florida, Dusty Rhodes vs. Terry Funk

Championship Wrestling from Florida, Lumberjack Match, Dusty Rhodes vs. Harley Race

Madison Square Garden, 26/09/77 - WWWF Heavyweight Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Superstar Billy Graham

Madison Square Garden, 19/12/77 - Dusty Rhodes vs. Stan ?The Man? Stasiak

Madison Square Garden 20/12/77 - Dusty Rhodes vs. Johnny Rodz

Madison Square Garden, 28/08/78 - Texas Bullrope Match Dusty Rhodes vs. Superstar Billy Graham, Alternate Commentary by: Steve Romero/Dusty Rhodes/Mike Graham

Madison Square Garden, 17/12/79 - NWA World?s Heavyweight Championship, Dusty Rhodes vs. Harley Race

Atlanta, GA, 21/06/81 - NWA World?s Heavyweight Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Harley Race

Great American Bash, Charlotte, NC, 06/07/85 - World Television Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Tully Blanchard

Great American Bash, Greensboro, NC, 26/07/86 - NWA World Heavyweight Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Ric Flair, Commentary by: Steve Romero/Dusty Rhodes/Mike Graham

Starrcade, Chicago, IL, 26/11/87 - NWA United States Heavyweight Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Lex Luger

Clash of the Champions, Greensboro, NC, 27/03/88 - Dusty Rhodes & Road Warriors vs. Ivan Koloff & Powers of Pain

NWA Main Event, 03/04/88 - NWA United States Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Ivan Koloff

Clash of the Champions II, Miami, FL, 08/06/88 - NWA Tag Team Championship Dusty Rhodes & Sting vs. Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard

Starrcade, Norfolk, VA 26/12/88 - NWA World Tag Team Championship Dusty Rhodes & Sting vs. Road Warrior

SummerSlam, E. Rutherford, NJ, 28/08/89 - Dusty Rhodes vs. The Honky Tonk Man

Survivor Series, Rosemont, IL, 23/11/89 - The Dream Team vs. The Enforcers

WrestleMania VI, Toronto, Canada, 01/04/90 - Mixed Tag Team match - Dusty Rhodes & Sapphire vs. The Macho King Randy Savage & Queen Sherri

Madison Square Garden, 24/11/90 - Dusty Rhodes & Dustin vs. Ted DiBiase & Virgil

Living Dangerously, Danbury, CT, 12/03/00 - Dusty Rhodes vs. Steve Corino

Greed, Jacksonville, FL, 18/03/01 - Kiss My Ass match Dusty Rhodes & Dustin vs. Ric Flair & Jeff Jarrett

Plus promos and vignettes from CWF, WWWF, Championship Wrestling, NWA World Championsip Wrestling, World Wide Wrestling, Mid-Atlantic Wrestling, Superstars, Saturday Night's Main Event, Wrestling Challenge and RAW!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #5053 on: March 17, 2006, 09:04:50 AM »

When you buy it, could you send it to me in yousendit links? rofl rofl rofl

Evolution
« Reply #5054 on: March 17, 2006, 09:59:40 AM »

There is this poster on the Wrestlecrap froum who is a Dusty fan, he cracks me up with his screen name being "Duthty Da' Merican Dreem"

"Who dare crack with wid da legins?"   hihi
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #5055 on: March 17, 2006, 10:59:07 AM »

There is this poster on the Wrestlecrap froum who is a Dusty fan, he cracks me up with his screen name being "Duthty Da' Merican Dreem"

"Who dare crack with wid da legins?"? ?hihi
rofl rofl rofl

Dude, I almost fell out of my chair.

whip up a few more Dusty quotes. ok

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5056 on: March 17, 2006, 11:15:40 AM »

I am bad and they know I'm bad! And there were two bad people; one was John Wayne and he's dead brother and the other one's right here!

I ain't never seen nothin' like this and I've been to three goat-ropin's and an all-night fair, daddy!

Nobody cracks whip with the American Dream!

Live and in public, if you weeel!

I have wined and dined with kings and queens, and I've slept in alleys and dined on pork and beans.

This guy here is gonna go to the paywinda!

Plundah! He brought some plundah to the ring!

[Wrestler's name] is getting funkay like a munkay!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #5057 on: March 17, 2006, 11:24:13 AM »

I am bad and they know I'm bad! And there were two bad people; one was John Wayne and he's dead brother and the other one's right here!

I ain't never seen nothin' like this and I've been to three goat-ropin's and an all-night fair, daddy!

Nobody cracks whip with the American Dream!

Live and in public, if you weeel!

I have wined and dined with kings and queens, and I've slept in alleys and dined on pork and beans.

This guy here is gonna go to the paywinda!

Plundah! He brought some plundah to the ring!

[Wrestler's name] is getting funkay like a munkay!

rofl rofl That is classic. I have to get that Dusty DVD.

My favorite one you just posted:

"I have wined and dined with kings and queens, and I've slept in alleys and dined on pork and beans."

rofl rofl

Evolution
« Reply #5058 on: March 17, 2006, 11:24:55 AM »

hihi Nice one. There is this htread over there with Kurt Angle quotes. Hilarious stuff, i'll go copy it over here..
Evolution
« Reply #5059 on: March 17, 2006, 11:29:00 AM »

Thanks to "admiralcrunchy"  ok

"As they say on the streets... my bad."

?You know? when one speaks your name very fast, it just sounds like just incredible? - Kurt Angle to Justin Credible

"Like George Washington, I cannot tell a lie. The Big Show is a big waste of talent. And Like Abraham Lincoln, I'm honest almost to a fault. If the Big Show had my 3 I's, then maybe he wouldn't be such a big disappointment and like Marion Barry, actually I'm nothing like Marion Barrt and shame on you for reelecting that guy."

"I became the first ever Euro-continental champion in WWF history. Well, besides D-Lo Brown, but he doesn't count."

"The intercontinental belt weights five ounces more than the European belt. I think it's because there are more countries that represent the Intercontinental belt than the countries that represent the European belt."

"Big Red Machine? Well I'm the Big Red White and Blue machine, oh it's true!"

"Later on tonight, I?ll be facing the man many people have referred to as the ?Big Red Retard?. Now, not that I have anything against retards. In fact many of my biggest fans are retards."

?I am the one who invented the over the top ridiculous winning celebrations, bucko!".

"Virginia is for lovers, provided those lovers are not from the same family"

"Canada is lacking two things. It's true. Don't make me say it again. The first is Olympic Heroes [...] The second thing that Canada is lacking is Memorial Day, which is today by the way, where we in the States celebrate our war heroes by having barbeques . And I realize here in Canada you can't have barbeques because you'd probably be attacked by a moose, or caribou, or even a grizzly."

Spike: "I said, leave my girlfriend alone!!"
Angle: "What is this?? Saved By The Bell??"

"This Stuff [Beer] Is Tasty, When Did They Start Making It?" - Kurt Angle to The APA

"Because I?m a man, and you?re a boy, and I?m a man who likes to play with boys! No, wait, not like that!"

Angle: "I was in the Cub Scouts, the Webelos, Boy Scouts, I did em all."
Austin: "What do you mean you did em all?"

?Undertaker, if that is your real name??

Austin: ?Champ to champ, I love you! I?ve had my eye on your for a long time?I love you.?
Kurt: ?You - you love me??
Austin: ?Yeah. Hey, I got something for you?
(Kurt gets an unsure look on his face and takes a step back)
Austin: ?No, hey, lighten up?? (Austin gives Kurt an Austin 3:16 hat?gives Kurt his medals back)
Kurt: ?They?re my medals!?
Austin: ?You know how long it took to fish these out of the Detroit river? I got ?em for you!?
Kurt: (grinning) ?Oh my god! Stone Cold..?
Austin: ?Did I tell you I love you or what? Put ?em on.??
Kurt: ?This is so great! This is the happiest day of my life!.. I look good, huh??
Austin: ?Damn right you do.?
(Kurt hugs Austin)
Kurt: ?Thank you. I love you too.?

"Down here, I see a 7 foot tall 340 pound bag of muscle who hides behind a mask and doesn't speak a word and why, because he lacks integrity and he obviously lacks intelligence. Sure he has intensity. There's no doubt about that, but that can only take you so far, Kane."

"Not to mention our former tag team champions lost their titles after my good friend Christian was hit in the genitals with a hockey stick by a midget! I mean enough is enough"

"Join me in Olympic Heros for Abstinence. The best sex is no sex."

"Sorry, little guy. Must be ?this? tall to wrestle Kurt Angle." Angle talking about fighting Rey

"Hey, I drank milk that was a DAY past the expiration date. Now THAT is Extreme!"

"Now I realize we?re down here in Texas and not alot of people here know where Europe is. But hey, hold on a second, its not your fault. Actually its your educational system here in Austin Texas. It is. But once I win that belt, not only do I promise to entertain, but I promise to educate you as well."

Christian: "So are you in?"
Angle: "Six man elimination table match with Booker T and The Dudleyz? You bet your sweet asses I'm in!"
Edge: "Did he just say sweet asses?"

Kurt Angle: And Hunter, try to go a week without accidentally hitting your wife, ok?
Triple H: Ok. Try to go a match without hitting on me, ok?

"Mark Henry's greatest accomplishment was impregnating a 82 year old woman."

"If there?s one thing I can?t stand, it?s a loud mouth Canadian with long blonde hair who dresses like a rock star?.well except for you, you?re cool." - Kurt to Y2J about Edge

"I have received calls from parents telling me that their children were too depressed to go to school today."

Benoit: I?m ten times better than you.
Angle: Well? well, I?m ELEVEN times better than you!

"You do not boo an Olympic Gold Medalist. I'm the best in the world. I came here for you. You dont' boo me."

"I just want to say to everyone that, even though I suplexed an eighty-two-year-old pregnant woman, I am still a role model for children, not to mention elderly people as well."

"I have a little nursery rhyme for all you children out there, something even the Godfather can understand. ?You can prance and you can dance, but when it comes to relations, keep it in your pants."

"Tore his quad? Big deal! I tear my quad all the time! I tore my quad this morning! I?m here. I?m jumpin? around!" Kurt talking about Triple H after he returned from his injury

Ever since I teamed up with Edge and Christian, your Olympic Hero noticed he's been getting a lot of extra attention, from teenage girls. Oh yeah. Oh yeah.In fact,word on the street is your Olympic Hero is considered to be "all that". It's true. It's true. For teenage girls I have a word of warning in the form of a nursery rhyme. " Don't be like the people here shacking up with different guys. Be clean. Be pure. Be abstinent and follow my 3 I's"
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: