Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 07:27:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228533 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 249 250 [251] 252 253 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 834548 times)
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #5000 on: March 13, 2006, 06:51:52 PM »

lol, okay dude.

That is pretty funny.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #5001 on: March 13, 2006, 07:05:19 PM »

It goes without saying really? What happened to Stoned? He hast posted on this page?
Hes probably up in smoke! Like me, however i have the ability to do two things at once, be stoned and type.

smoking

Where the fuck did Misfit go again?

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #5002 on: March 13, 2006, 07:09:37 PM »

Misfit went to hell!

Stoned went...Well, he was here earlier today, maybe he went to hell too?

Get it?  Wink

Geti it?  Wink

Get it!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #5003 on: March 13, 2006, 07:12:18 PM »

No  Sad

No   Roll Eyes

No   rant

So what you are essentially saying is this, Misfit went home again and Stoned followed Misfit after Misfit told him that he knew Dave Wyndorf. Misfit must be hungry again!

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #5004 on: March 13, 2006, 07:16:42 PM »

No you fool, get there faster!

Stoned would have got it.

Where is that bastard!

Don't tell me he's gone and got a life on us.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #5005 on: March 13, 2006, 07:18:26 PM »

Im not the brightest when inebriated. Ill have a ponder on it for a few hours tomorrow!  Wink

Stoned might be watching Velocity. His absence does worry me, as Raw doesnt start for 2 hours.

Maybe hes got a bird, or maybe, Chris Misfit eat him?

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #5006 on: March 13, 2006, 07:23:31 PM »

Well, if it were a choice, I think it's clear which is the more likely...

Though, that said, I thought the Misfit only fed on a Thursday?

Maybe Stoned's running around his bedroom in anticipation of the contract signing on Raw....................

(A completly pointless exercise in that a) John Cena hasn't got a choice, & b) Triple H isn't going to turn down a title shot! WWE sucks.)

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #5007 on: March 13, 2006, 07:27:30 PM »

Yes indeed it does TNA is the way forward.

I want Finlay to kill Lashley on Smackdown. The irish rule.

Pssst Check out the Fightstar album if you havent already, i never thought id like anything remotely connected to Busted but this is good!  Cheesy
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5008 on: March 14, 2006, 09:33:36 AM »

Am i really here that often?

Is a few hour absence that noticeable....

.....i was busy working on getting a life.

Then one day i can leave this place and say fuck y'all Cheesy

'Til then....

RAW last night was an improvement.? No standout matches but it was better, still Smackdown is much better.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/palumboreturns

Chuck Palumbo is a true testament to the old adage that hard work pays off. Palumbo first came to WWE back in 2001, when Mr. McMahon bought WCW. Palumbo enjoyed a successful tag team career, winning the World Tag Team Championship on two occasions with partner Billy Gunn. Palumbo?s success began to fade, however, and he was released from his contract in 2004. But the former champion didn?t let the news keep him down. Palumbo went overseas and began working in Japan to hone his skills in hopes that he would one day return to WWE. His hard work has paid off, and that day has come. Palumbo recently signed a new WWE contract, and WWE.com caught up with him to talk about his time in Japan, how he got his new contract, who he wants to get in the ring with and much more.

WWE.com: What was it like to find out you were coming back to WWE?
Chuck Palumbo: It feels really good, and I?m really excited about it. After a non-televised match with Matt Hardy, John Laurinaitis told me they wanted to sign me back. I was at RAW and had a non-televised match against Rob Van Dam and then I had a match with Hardy before SmackDown. I received a call about a week prior to the matches. I was leaving Japan and on my way to Mexico City. They asked me to come in when I was done in Mexico so they could watch me in a couple matches, so I flew to RAW from Mexico City.

WWE.com: Have you ever worked with Hardy or RVD in the past?
Chuck Palumbo: I worked with Hardy on many occasions. I worked with him when I first came in from WCW and then also a few times after that when he was still with his brother Jeff as the Hardy Boyz. I don?t think I ever worked with RVD before, but we had a good match together.

WWE.com: Before hearing any feedback from anyone, how did you personally feel the matches went?
Chuck Palumbo: I felt good about them. We had a great crowd response. I thought they were strong, aggressive matches.

WWE.com: Were there any hard feelings when you were released?
Chuck Palumbo: I actually left on good terms. At that time, I don?t think I was where the company wanted me in terms of aggressiveness. I think I needed to be more aggressive on a nightly basis. So, I think it was an opportune time for me to go to Japan. I immediately went there, and there?s no better way to step up your aggressiveness than to go to Japan. Anyone who?s worked in Japan knows that the style is different. It?s what they call strong style, and you have no choice but to be aggressive, otherwise you?ll be taken advantage of and eaten up. I worked with Great Muta right away and guys who were on top over there and got good feedback. That was the company?s recommendation from the get-go, too, so there were no hard feelings. The door was open for me to come back in the future if I improved.

WWE.com: How did you start working in Mexico as well?
Chuck Palumbo: The CMLL promoters were in Japan and saw me wrestle. They asked me if I was interested in wrestling for them when I had time off from Japan, so I took that opportunity as well.

WWE.com: What are your goals now that you?re back?
Chuck Palumbo: I just want to work towards a championship. I think I?m ready to hang with anyone.

WWE.com: Is there anyone in particular you?d like to get in the ring with?
Chuck Palumbo: Three guys I?d really like to get in the ring with are Undertaker, Triple H and Shawn Michaels. Those are the guys. They know the business inside and outside the ring. The opportunity to work with those guys brings you up another level. There?s no one better than those three.

WWE.com: You?ve been primarily a tag team competitor in the past. Does it matter to you if you?re in singles or tag team competition?
Chuck Palumbo: I definitely want to be in singles competition. I had fun in the tag team division, but I?m ready to be a singles competitor and be on my own.

WWE.com: What can the fans expect to see from Chuck Palumbo now that he?s back in WWE?
Chuck Palumbo: They?re going to see a whole new person. They?re going to see a lot of aggressiveness. I have a no-nonsense wrestling style, getting right to the point. It?s not about being pretty. I?m going to have a rough, rugged style ? just get down to business.

And for anyone who doesn't remember his finest hour....here's Billy & Chuck's Titantron:

Andrew "Test" Martin wrestled in a dark match prior to Raw last night. He defeated Val Venis with his feet on the ropes.

World Wrestling Entertainment released Test in November of 2004 while he was out with an injured neck. He has been wrestling overseas for the most part since his release from WWE. He's been incredibly critical of WWE's business decisions on his official website, AndrewTestMartin.com.

Also, Chuck Palumbo was released the same week Test was in 2004. After participating in dark matches prior to Raw and Smackdown last week, he was rehired. Perhaps the same thing will happen with Test.

source: PWTorch.com

Undecided
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 02:45:12 PM by Stoned » Logged
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #5009 on: March 14, 2006, 04:24:16 PM »

Now they've re-signed Shannon Moore aswell.

I bet all the lower carders who feared for their jobs in the annual post wrestlemania release festival are shitting it even more now.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Evolution
« Reply #5010 on: March 14, 2006, 04:42:48 PM »

Woooo Test!!

Raw was pretty good last night  ok
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5011 on: March 14, 2006, 05:15:13 PM »

Now they've re-signed Shannon Moore aswell.
hihi I thought you were joking, just read that myself.

Maybe they're taking the Cruiserweight Division seriously now.....

.... rofl Nah.

Matt Hardy vs. Animal and Fit Finlay vs. Bobby Lashley are both confirmed matches for the SmackDown! taping tonight with the winners advancing to the Money in the Bank ladder match at WrestleMania 22.

If Animal get's in MITB II then you can say goodbye to WWE's last shred of sanity.

Chances are it will be Matt Hardy & Lashley (Although i want it to be Finlay!)
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #5012 on: March 14, 2006, 05:25:42 PM »

Matt Hardy, Lashley and who though???

That's a hatrick for Doull
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5013 on: March 14, 2006, 05:33:09 PM »

Matt Hardy, Lashley and who though???
The 3rd qualifying match has not been announced/decided.

Booker T is feuding with Boogeyman, but they face off at SNME, they could have a rematch at Wrestlemania or one of them (Booker T...) could get in.

Chris Benoit/JBL are already tied-up.

Orlando Jordan is a jobber now.

Paul Burchill would be cool but WWE aren't that smart or are they?

Everybody else is either a Cruiserweight or a jobber or both.

Now i have a feeling (for some reason....) it may be Super Crazy.  He's been given a little bit of a winning run recently aside from losing to Randy Orton where it was noted at the time and has since been mentioned how well he did against him and how he got in a fair bit of offense.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #5014 on: March 14, 2006, 05:58:03 PM »

Good. Because I have both of those fuckers in my fantasy team.  Cool

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #5015 on: March 14, 2006, 06:11:57 PM »

Super Crazy would be awesome!!   drool

That's a hatrick for Doull
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #5016 on: March 14, 2006, 08:09:48 PM »

Tick, tock?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5017 on: March 14, 2006, 08:13:12 PM »

Tick, tock?
Crazy stoner talk Wink

Source: Wrestling Observer

TNA's iMPACT! move to primetime in April is no more.

Jeff Jarrett apparently told the wrestlers are a pre-show meeting today at the tapings that Spike TV executives have changed their mind and will not be putting the show in a primetime slot.

The new timeslot starting on April 13th will be Thursdays at 11 p.m. This will follow the Ken Shamrock/Tito Ortiz season opener of Ultimate Fighter.

The change was made as Spike made the decision to move the Ultimate Fighter to 10 p.m on Thursdays.

Dave Meltzer reports that on 4/13, the line-up will be CSI at 8 p.m., UFC Unleashed at 9 p.m., Ultimate Fighter at 10 p.m. and TNA Impact at 11 p.m., which is the line-up that by far makes the most sense for everyone.
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #5018 on: March 15, 2006, 04:31:44 AM »

Finlay for MITB2. Come on son! Fly the flag! Oh wait.... im English! Er...Come on Burchill! ok
Evolution
« Reply #5019 on: March 15, 2006, 04:35:35 AM »

Mon the Highlanders son!
Pages: 1 ... 249 250 [251] 252 253 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: