Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 11:42:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228534 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 835350 times)
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #4920 on: March 11, 2006, 01:52:51 PM »

Negatives:

Animal cutting a promo.? Animal bad mouthing Hawk another deceased legend.

What did Animal say about Hawk?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Evolution
« Reply #4921 on: March 11, 2006, 02:08:22 PM »

He talked about how Hawk liked the highlife and wasn't a team player.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4922 on: March 11, 2006, 03:32:28 PM »

And how he was always out get drunk or something while he was carrying the team and how he should of taught Hawk a lesson and he's going to teach that lesson to Matt Hardy.

As in the Randy Orton-Eddie Guerrero situation all it is is 'Cheap Heat' and it shows lack of imagination or thought on the writing teams part, i am also annoyed with the wrestlers who go along with this, it's utter bullshit!
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #4923 on: March 11, 2006, 04:10:11 PM »

Hmm. Cheap heat has , for the most part, always existed in wrestling, though. Undecided

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4924 on: March 11, 2006, 04:51:15 PM »

Hmm. Cheap heat has , for the most part, always existed in wrestling, though. Undecided
There's no call for speaking ill of the dead, it doesn't take much brain power to write a script which will get him plenty of heat and also not be in really bad taste, like i said it shows like of imagination they just went with the obvious easy idea, it's cheap and bullshit.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #4925 on: March 11, 2006, 06:30:47 PM »

Yer it's cheap and tasteless, and why do the wrestlers agree to it, I'd rather quit than abuse my dead mate

That's a hatrick for Doull
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4926 on: March 11, 2006, 06:32:29 PM »

Yer it's cheap and tasteless, and why do the wrestlers agree to it, I'd rather quit than abuse my dead mate
Money Talks

And names like Rey Mysterio & Randy Orton would NEVER get fired for refusing to do something so tasteless.

WWE isn't stupid because they would be straight to TNA.....
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #4927 on: March 11, 2006, 07:04:17 PM »

Money Talks

And names like Rey Mysterio & Randy Orton would NEVER get fired for refusing to do something so tasteless.

WWE isn't stupid because they would be straight to TNA.....

exactly, all the more reason to refuse n offer a quit ultimatum

That's a hatrick for Doull
Evolution
« Reply #4928 on: March 11, 2006, 08:00:19 PM »

Yeah, like I said last month, If they said NO Vince would listen.
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #4929 on: March 11, 2006, 09:44:13 PM »

And how he was always out get drunk or something while he was carrying the team and how he should of taught Hawk a lesson and he's going to teach that lesson to Matt Hardy.

As in the Randy Orton-Eddie Guerrero situation all it is is 'Cheap Heat' and it shows lack of imagination or thought on the writing teams part, i am also annoyed with the wrestlers who go along with this, it's utter bullshit!

Basically the position noth Animal and Hardy are in in terms of getting contracts etc isnt exactly great.  Ever since Hardy broke Kayfabe and spoke of the Edge situation, WWE have been trying to bury him and there is not a lot he can do about it.  Was this promo again a way of WWE having the last laugh?

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4930 on: March 12, 2006, 05:36:59 AM »

Basically the position noth Animal and Hardy are in in terms of getting contracts etc isnt exactly great.? Ever since Hardy broke Kayfabe and spoke of the Edge situation, WWE have been trying to bury him and there is not a lot he can do about it.? Was this promo again a way of WWE having the last laugh?
Just thoughtless, Hardy is treated like shit anyway and i know he'd love to piss 'em off enough to get sacked then he could go to TNA.  And Animal he's just...crap.
Evolution
« Reply #4931 on: March 12, 2006, 07:55:46 AM »

Remember Edge's Terry Gordy comment a while back? This is a worrying trend these days.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #4932 on: March 12, 2006, 08:46:05 AM »

Remember Edge's Terry Gordy comment a while back? This is a worrying trend these days.
What did he say about Terry Gordy?? That is horrible. Why would edge even comment about him? And why didn't Michael Hayes kick his ass? rant

Evolution
« Reply #4933 on: March 12, 2006, 08:50:54 AM »

THE CUTTING EDGE: Edge w/Lita + Michael Hayes & Sgt. Slaughter..

* They hyped this segment by talking about all the unfortunate press Ric Flair had gotten in the past week..
    * Edge is now calling himself "The Rated R Superstar" and Lita said she knows first hand why he calls himself that..
    * Edge announced that due to some legal advise, Ric Flair backed out of his scheduled appearance on the Cutting Edge..
    * Edge said that they were in Flair Country, but Lita corrected him, saying it was Edge Country!
    * Edge said all the years of being the dirtiest player in the game had finally caught up with him..
    * Edge said Ric Flair made headlines when he pulled someone over his his car and beat the hell out of him!
    * Edge showed a classic headshot of Ric Flair's glory days, then showed the infamous Ric Flair mugshot..
    * Edge & Lita then proceed to run down Ric Flair verbally until Michael Hayes & Sgt. Slaughter came down..
    * Michael Hayes & Sgt. Slaughter said that Vince McMahon was ordering them to cut the segment short..
    * Edge introduced Michael Hayes & Sgt. Slaughter to the fans and Lita said they made a living kissing Vince's ass!
    * Michael Hayes asked "What is it with you kids today? Running your mouth and not having respect for the business!"
    * Michael Hayes said that Ric Flair, Sgt. Slaughter and himself paved the road for young guys like Edge..
    * Michael Hayes said that Ric Flair isn't his best friend but he respects him and gives him the benefit of the doubt..
    * Michael Hayes asked Edge how many times he's been in the main event or sold out the main event and turned fans away..
    * Michael Hayes asked how many times Edge had been World Champion -- and did the math himself yelling ZERO!!
    * Edge said that Michael Hayes can't do anything because he doesn't have his best friend Terry Gordy, who is DEAD!
    * Michael Hayes yelled that the only reason Edge was there was because he is "banging Matt Hardys ex-girlfriend!"..
    * Edge attacked Michael Hayes, and Sgt. Slaughter joined in, but Edge ended up laid them both out and left..
[/b]
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4934 on: March 12, 2006, 10:51:11 AM »

The plan is for Jim Ross to make his on-screen WWE return at next week's "Saturday Night's Main Event" telecast on NBC.

There had been talk that WWE wanted to reintegrate Ross into storyline, at least for the short-term, as part of the build to WrestleMania, and it seems as if WWE has officially decided on a date.

Ross will be commentating this event, although it is not believed he will be brought back as a full-time announcer for RAW or SmackDown.

Ross, who remains under WWE contract, has been off WWE TV since his on-air "firing" late last year.
Evolution
« Reply #4935 on: March 12, 2006, 10:53:25 AM »

It'll be cool to hear J.R again.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4936 on: March 12, 2006, 01:05:19 PM »

Anyone watching 'Destination X' tonight?

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Evolution
« Reply #4937 on: March 12, 2006, 01:11:32 PM »

Have to wait a week for it to air on TWC  Undecided
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4938 on: March 12, 2006, 01:14:15 PM »

Have to wait a week for it to air on TWC? Undecided

It's streaming live tonight for $14.99 (bout 8 quid).

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Evolution
« Reply #4939 on: March 12, 2006, 01:16:20 PM »

Where?
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: