Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 03:18:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228536 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 835935 times)
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #4840 on: March 08, 2006, 06:38:40 PM »

The best thing about last years Hall of Fame was Roddy Piper's speech.

I thought it was great,

very heart felt.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4841 on: March 08, 2006, 06:40:39 PM »

The best thing about last years Hall of Fame was Roddy Piper's speech.

I thought it was great,

very heart felt.

Best - Piper
Funniest - Sheilk
Worst - Orndorff

But Hogan's was still something, even though he was working the crowd just like always, it was quite a moment.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4842 on: March 08, 2006, 06:42:54 PM »

I thought it was great when Bobby Heenan was inducted and he said he only wished Gorilla could be there, very moving stuff (although not last years i realise)....

...On a lighter note here are 2 NEW hilarious entrance videos, trust me, watch 'em

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/superstars/paul_burchill/entrance/0306burchillentvid?section=%2Fsuperstars%2Fentrance

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/superstars/spirit_squad/entrance/0306spiritsquadentvid?section=%2Fsuperstars%2Fentrance
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4843 on: March 08, 2006, 06:45:24 PM »

I thought it was great when Bobby Heenan was inducted and he said he only wished Gorilla could be there, very movin stuff....

...On a lighter note here are 2 NEW hilarious entrance videos, trust me, watch 'em

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/superstars/paul_burchill/entrance/0306burchillentvid?section=%2Fsuperstars%2Fentrance

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/superstars/spirit_squad/entrance/0306spiritsquadentvid?section=%2Fsuperstars%2Fentrance

Yeah that was before WMXX, quite possibly the most emotional (and in a way quite rewarding)moment (as a fan who knows the history of it all) ever.

I've seen those videos, Burchill's is embarrasing. On the other hand thats the first time ive heard ortons new music and i think its great (contrary to alot of opinions ive heard)

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #4844 on: March 08, 2006, 06:47:54 PM »

I haven't heard Orton's new music yet, and I don't fucking want to either.

Alongside Edge's it was the best WWE have!

Why the fuck did they go and change it?

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4845 on: March 08, 2006, 06:48:18 PM »

I've seen those videos, Burchill's is embarrasing.
hihi so your not a fan. ?I mean i think it sucks he wasn't given a chance with his tough man brit gimmick but i still like this, once he gets in the ring and gets a chance hopefully he'll be ok.....

On the other hand thats the first time ive heard ortons new music and i think its great (contrary to alot of opinions ive heard)
It sounds good there, just on Smackdown last week live it sounded awful, i think they must of fucked up the sound system or something......

'Tis often done when someone is getting a new push or a title.? It represents a new start e.g. the old music is associated with the failed Orton of the past.....

....the new will be associated the the very good heel champion, or so WWE hopes, i guess, go on listen to it don't be grumpy Tongue

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/superstars/randy_orton/entrance/0306ortonentvid?section=%2Fsuperstars%2Fentrance
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 06:52:03 PM by Stoned » Logged
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4846 on: March 08, 2006, 06:51:06 PM »

I haven't heard Orton's new music yet, and I don't fucking want to either.

Alongside Edge's it was the best WWE have!

Oh don't get me wrong, I thought his original music was great but this isn't as bad as people have made out. Whats done is done, you'll get used to it.

As for Burchill, I love the gimmick its just that video seems so tacky, I suppose they havent got much footage to work with tho. I could watch the Kristal one all night!

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4847 on: March 08, 2006, 07:04:02 PM »

Vince McMahon's personal assistant/right hand woman Beth Zazza has left the company. The upper management got told the news today. No reason as to why was given in the memo.

She was very trusted by Vince McMahon and has been his personal assistant for years. This will definitely be huge a loss for Vince.

pwinsider.com

He probably tried touching her up hihi

The Wrestling Society X pilot has been edited and finished. The pilot tape was turned into MTV and the producers are waiting word on whether MTV will pick up the project for a complete season of 12 half hour episodes.

I'm looking forward to this, reading the taping results it sound fairly extreme and unrealistic by wrestling standards but it should be a laugh Cheesy
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4848 on: March 08, 2006, 07:05:42 PM »

The Wrestling Society X pilot has been edited and finished. The pilot tape was turned into MTV and the producers are waiting word on whether MTV will pick up the project for a complete season of 12 half hour episodes.

I'm looking forward to this, reading the taping results it sound fairly extreme and unrealistic by wrestling standards but it should be a laugh Cheesy

Flop

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4849 on: March 08, 2006, 07:06:21 PM »

Flop
Funny Flop Cheesy Tongue
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4850 on: March 08, 2006, 07:07:33 PM »

Flop
Funny Flop Cheesy Tongue

Apparently Sean 'Fatboy' Waltman is on it so....
Belly Flop

BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #4851 on: March 09, 2006, 12:54:06 AM »

Yeah the only good part about that piolt is that Black Label Society played on it.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #4852 on: March 09, 2006, 11:02:11 AM »

maybe you're right but I bet vince is tryin REEEEAAAALLLL hard to persuade him round about now

That's a hatrick for Doull
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4853 on: March 09, 2006, 11:05:40 AM »

maybe you're right but I bet vince is tryin REEEEAAAALLLL hard to persuade him round about now
Course he is but he'll fail Wink

Money is not even an issue.

All Hall of Fame inductees are paid.

Bret even said he did not want paying, only money WWE is giving him is for travel expenses/hotel etc.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #4854 on: March 09, 2006, 11:51:50 AM »

yer I read that.

It's a shame cos I'd love to see him nail Vince with a chair!  Grin

That's a hatrick for Doull
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4855 on: March 09, 2006, 11:53:46 AM »

Course he is but he'll fail Wink

Money is not even an issue.

All Hall of Fame inductees are paid.

Bret even said he did not want paying, only money WWE is giving him is for travel expenses/hotel etc.

He has been trying REEEEAAAALLLL hard for a few years now but Bret has turned down any involvement in any angle down politely every time he has been asked. As far as I'm concerned he is in the HOF, he IS finally going to be there, anything else is a huge bonus.

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4856 on: March 09, 2006, 11:54:52 AM »

yer I read that.

It's a shame cos I'd love to see him nail Vince with a chair!? Grin

Trouble is, as soon as he does that (even if he wants to) everything he has said and done in the past 8 years is rendered pointless.

Evolution
« Reply #4857 on: March 09, 2006, 01:40:31 PM »

Orton's new theme isn't too bad.

I'm looking forward to SNME. HBK/McMahon is going to be pretty good.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #4858 on: March 09, 2006, 02:03:48 PM »

Jesus, if Shane's normal self appears, then yes, we could see something quite spectacular, however, im sure his last match was pre his first child and im not sure the lad will take the same "risks" as he did.

Just seeing The Hitman at Mania is enough for me. An appearance on a Stamford production is something i thought i would never ever see again.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4859 on: March 09, 2006, 02:06:17 PM »

Jesus, if Shane's normal self appears, then yes, we could see something quite spectacular, however, im sure his last match was pre his first child and im not sure the lad will take the same "risks" as he did.
In case he hurts his genetic jackhammer tools?
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: