Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 06:44:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228540 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 836560 times)
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #4820 on: March 07, 2006, 09:58:25 PM »

WrestleMania 22
4/2/2006
Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena

Backlash
4/30/2006
Lexington, KY - Rupp Arena

Judgment Day
5/21/2006
Phoenix, AZ - America West Arena

ECW One Night Stand
6/11/2006
New York, NY - Hammerstein Ballroom

Vengeance
6/25/2006
Greenville, SC - BI-LO Center

Great American Bash
7/23/2006
Indianapolis, IN - Conseco Fieldhouse

SummerSlam
8/27/2006
Boston, MA - TD Bankworth Garden

Unforgiven
9/17/2006
Toronto, CAN - Air Canada Center

No Mercy
10/8/2006
Raleigh, NC - RBC Center

Cyber Sunday
11/5/2006
Cincinnati, OH - US Bank Arena

Survivor Series
11/26/2006
TBD

Armageddon
12/17/2006
Richmond, VA - Richmond Coliseum

Ill be going to Unforgiven for sure

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #4821 on: March 07, 2006, 10:11:40 PM »

I'll be at the ECW show.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #4822 on: March 08, 2006, 06:53:37 AM »

The Insane Clown Posse are still alive?...

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4823 on: March 08, 2006, 08:24:59 AM »

The Insane Clown Posse are still alive?...
Indeed, last i heard they were going to be a part of some of TNA's first house shows........
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4824 on: March 08, 2006, 12:28:06 PM »

Smackdown Spoilers.......

Undertaker v Mark Henry is going to be a casket match, good idea to make the best of a bad situation, this is now an ultra varied card.
Finlay v Lashley had the first SD! MITB qualifier but it didn't even start coz finlay started a (you guessed it) fight before the bell. - Don't know who has actually qualified tho?!?!
Boogey/Booker and Hardy/Animal continued there feuds into SNME and JBL challenged Stone Cold to a Beer Drinking Contest at SNME.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 01:14:10 PM by Mr. No Money In The Bank » Logged

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4825 on: March 08, 2006, 12:58:47 PM »

Yeah i've read the whole spoilers sound like a decent show with some very good matches.

The main event of Velocity has been described as wonderful and considering who is involved it sounds great.

Paul Birchill's entrance sounds amusing to.

I'll say no more so that people who read this thread but don't want spoilers can, well, read it Tongue
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #4826 on: March 08, 2006, 05:25:40 PM »

glad Taker Henry is a casket match

hopefully taker will kill henry to end his run in wwe!!!

tna anyone? lol surely they wont sign him?

That's a hatrick for Doull
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4827 on: March 08, 2006, 05:28:28 PM »

if they sign steiner they will sign anyone

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4828 on: March 08, 2006, 05:31:12 PM »

if they sign steiner they will sign anyone
Awesome....

....anyone have their number Tongue ?
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4829 on: March 08, 2006, 05:41:55 PM »

So thats a Casket Match, a Ladder Match and a Hardcore Match. Can't see them adding a stip (other than a 'retirement' thing) to the HBK/Vince match. I spose Vinny saw him work miracles with Hogan and thinks they'll manage ok.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4830 on: March 08, 2006, 05:45:10 PM »

So thats a Casket Match, a Ladder Match and a Hardcore Match. Can't see them adding a stip (other than a 'retirement' thing) to the HBK/Vince match. I spose Vinny saw him work miracles with Hogan and thinks they'll manage ok.
Considering the wreck Hogan is these days, i bet Vince is easier to carry, well he can't be much harder can he?
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4831 on: March 08, 2006, 05:46:53 PM »

Considering the wreck Hogan is these days, i bet Vince is easier to carry, well he can't be much harder can he?

Exactly, they know each other well, Vince has done okay in the past plus the crowd and the emotion will cover over the gaps.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4832 on: March 08, 2006, 05:56:03 PM »

Exactly, they know each other well, Vince has done okay in the past plus the crowd and the emotion will cover over the gaps.
'Twas bound to happen one day.  When HBK first pitched the idea of wrestling at Summerslam 2002 it was against Vince.......
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #4833 on: March 08, 2006, 05:57:56 PM »

HBK-Vince will be OK and just OK cos of HBK, he could carry me to a watchable match, well it'd be me carrying him actually? Tongue

Bret will surely interfere when the ref is knocked out?!

That's a hatrick for Doull
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4834 on: March 08, 2006, 06:03:34 PM »

No chance in hell, he will never return to the ring as part of a storyline or match or anything.  He's guaranteed that, he's said he doesn't want to and if he did, which he won't, a lot of fans would lose a lot of respect.  The guy is great and will stay true to his word.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4835 on: March 08, 2006, 06:10:23 PM »

No chance in hell, he will never return to the ring as part of a storyline or match or anything.? He's guaranteed that, he's said he doesn't want to and if he did, which he won't, a lot of fans would lose a lot of respect.? The guy is great and will stay true to his word.

So what do you reckon he will do? obviously he will come out to the stage with the other inductees like usual, but I would think he will be involved in some way earlier on l;ike Hogan was last year. I think it would be good if J.R. came out to the ring (getting himself a helluva ovation in the process), then wait a couple of minutes before introducing him (cue roof blowing off building) then doing a short interview.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4836 on: March 08, 2006, 06:13:23 PM »

No chance in hell, he will never return to the ring as part of a storyline or match or anything.? He's guaranteed that, he's said he doesn't want to and if he did, which he won't, a lot of fans would lose a lot of respect.? The guy is great and will stay true to his word.

So what do you reckon he will do? obviously he will come out to the stage with the other inductees like usual, but I would think he will be involved in some way earlier on l;ike Hogan was last year. I think it would be good if J.R. came out to the ring (getting himself a helluva ovation in the process), then wait a couple of minutes before introducing him (cue roof blowing off building) then doing a short interview.
I want him to come to the ring and say goodbye to us the fans like he has always wanted.

One reason he's never done that is the fear of breaking down crying and what it will do to him emotionally and since his stroke it's not a wise move.

He wants to do that, but can he?

I hope so, otherwise i see him giving a speech the night before, and one the actual night just walking out with all the others, and maybe he says some brief words, who knows.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4837 on: March 08, 2006, 06:17:33 PM »

I want him to come to the ring and say goodbye to us the fans like he has always wanted.

One reason he's never done that is the fear of breaking down crying and what it will do to him emotionally and since his stroke it's not a wise move.

I hope so, otherwise i see him giving a speech the night before, and one the actual night just walking out with all the others, and maybe he says some brief words, who knows.

Well he got quite emotional quite often on his DVD. I think more than anything he HAS to come out to the live crowd before the HOF segment simply to kill the heat he would get. It's not fair on all the other inductees if the crowd totally ignore them in readyness for Hart, they did this very well last year with Hogan. Having him come out early in the show and getting his massive 'surprise' pop. Obviously he will still get the biggest ovation but it should be more controlled.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4838 on: March 08, 2006, 06:24:02 PM »

Well he got quite emotional quite often on his DVD. I think more than anything he HAS to come out to the live crowd before the HOF segment simply to kill the heat he would get. It's not fair on all the other inductees if the crowd totally ignore them in readyness for Hart, they did this very well last year with Hogan. Having him come out early in the show and getting his massive 'surprise' pop. Obviously he will still get the biggest ovation but it should be more controlled.
Good thinking.

I'm loving the line-up this year.

Eddie Guerrero & Bret Hart go without saying......

...I've always loved Mean Gene Okerlund though he is to 80s WWF probably one of if not the biggest non-wrestling icon, i loved his backstage stuff, he was great, true legend.

....Sensational Sherri managed to be a great wrestler and manager, and watching her old days of managing you can see where Melina got that scream from hihi
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4839 on: March 08, 2006, 06:36:03 PM »

I actually watched the whole of last years hall of fame the other day for the first time and it was very interesting/entertaining. So its Bret/Eddie/Mean Gene/Sherri and Rumours of Tony Atlas and The Blackjacks. Will that be it? I'm surprised 'The Fink' ain't in yet, any more guesses?

Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: