Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 06:42:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228540 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 836536 times)
Bono
« Reply #4740 on: March 05, 2006, 05:13:47 PM »

All that shit is crazy. That head scissors off the top of the cage and Shane  jumping off the jumbo tron. Shocked
Evolution
« Reply #4741 on: March 05, 2006, 05:16:25 PM »

I'm trying to find the Sexxxy Eddie v.s. Arsenal match, it's worth checking out.

I think i might have seen pictures. Is it outdoor? Sexxxy Eddie had blood squirting out his arm  hihi
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #4742 on: March 05, 2006, 05:19:33 PM »

I'm trying to find the Sexxxy Eddie v.s. Arsenal match, it's worth checking out.

I think i might have seen pictures. Is it outdoor? Sexxxy Eddie had blood squirting out his arm? hihi

Yeah, It's outdoors; towards the end Sexxxy squirts his blood out of his arm like a hose. I think he had a transfusion after the match because he lost so much blood.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Evolution
« Reply #4743 on: March 05, 2006, 06:19:08 PM »

Crazy bastards. The strangest fact is that they do that stuff in front of miniscule crowds for probably terrible pay-offs.
chezza
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #4744 on: March 06, 2006, 09:29:00 AM »

^^ that's because they love the business Wink

CZW is the best federation for crazy shit...I saw this one match where The HI-V (B-Boy, Nate Hatred, Messiah, Johnny Kashmere, Trent Acid) got Zandig in the ring, put Meat Hooks in his back and hung him in the air -_-

Also, the video posted by dirt (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw4kZ3KkrdQ&search=czw) isn't a good example of a piledriver Lips Sealed And i still don't get why it was found under CZW when it is obviously from ROH  Kiss
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 09:31:19 AM by chezza » Logged
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4745 on: March 06, 2006, 10:34:10 AM »

And i still don't get why it was found under CZW when it is obviously from ROH? Kiss
I was thinking that....

...it's The Carnage Crew nailing the piledriver who are ROH not CZW.

Crazy is good but there is a limit.

I would much rather watch Benoit & Angle wrestle than see some guy have meat hooks put in his back.

Oh, and welcome to the wrestling thread Wink
chezza
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #4746 on: March 06, 2006, 11:09:43 AM »

thanks Smiley

One match I can ALWAYS watch without a doubtis Mr Perfect v Bret Hart @ SummerSlam '91 for the IC Title.

My God what a match 8-)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4747 on: March 06, 2006, 12:19:28 PM »

thanks Smiley

One match I can ALWAYS watch without a doubtis Mr Perfect v Bret Hart @ SummerSlam '91 for the IC Title.
Fantastic match.  Mr. Perfect was awesome, he is one of the best wrestlers to of never lifted the World TitleWWE should have a DVD of his done.  So many cool things you could include.

Mr. Perfect vs Bret Hart Summerslam '91
Mr. Perfect vs Ric Flair 'Loser Leaves WWE' RAW
Mr. Perfect vs Blue Blazer Wrestlemania V (Nothing special but it was his first 'Mania)
Roddy's Rowdys vs Rude's Brood Survivor Series '89 - Sole Survivor Mr. Perfect
Mr. Perfect won a Battle Royal to win the IC Title - I'm sure WWE has the footage lying around, if so bang it on, if not, why not Tongue
Mr. Perfect vs. Tito Santana Saturday Nights Main Event IC Title Match '90
Mr. Perfect's second IC Title win from Texas Tornado this time (Once again if they have the footage....)
Mr. Perfect winning a Battle Royal - SNME - '91
Bret Hart vs Mr. Perfect King of the Ring '93 - He may lose this one to but it's a class match....
Curt Hennig vs Steve McMichael - US Title Nitro '97
Curt Henning/Barry Windham vs Chris Benoit/Dean Malenko - WCW Tag Team Titles Superbrawl '99
Highlights of his return of at the 2002 Royal Rumble where he was damn impressive.
Matches from his AWA days.
His Mr. Perfect vignettes e.g. All the sports stuff him getting a basket in basketball without looking, throwing him self a pass in football etc. Classic stuff.
Interviews with guys he feuded with and worked with, Ric Flair, Bret Hart, Jerry Lawler, Shawn Michaels.

Now that would be an awesome DVD!
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #4748 on: March 06, 2006, 12:56:50 PM »

thanks Smiley

Fantastic match.  Mr. Perfect was awesome, he is one of the best wrestlers to of never lifted the World TitleWWE should have a DVD of his done.  So many cool things you could include.

Mr. Perfect vs Bret Hart Summerslam '91
Mr. Perfect vs Ric Flair 'Loser Leaves WWE' RAW
Mr. Perfect vs Blue Blazer Wrestlemania V (Nothing special but it was his first 'Mania)
Roddy's Rowdys vs Rude's Brood Survivor Series '89 - Sole Survivor Mr. Perfect
Mr. Perfect won a Battle Royal to win the IC Title - I'm sure WWE has the footage lying around, if so bang it on, if not, why not Tongue
Mr. Perfect vs. Tito Santana Saturday Nights Main Event IC Title Match '90
Mr. Perfect's second IC Title win from Texas Tornado this time (Once again if they have the footage....)
Mr. Perfect winning a Battle Royal - SNME - '91
Bret Hart vs Mr. Perfect King of the Ring '93 - He may lose this one to but it's a class match....
Curt Hennig vs Steve McMichael - US Title Nitro '97
Curt Henning/Barry Windham vs Chris Benoit/Dean Malenko - WCW Tag Team Titles Superbrawl '99
Highlights of his return of at the 2002 Royal Rumble where he was damn impressive.
Matches from his AWA days.
His Mr. Perfect vignettes e.g. All the sports stuff him getting a basket in basketball without looking, throwing him self a pass in football etc. Classic stuff.
Interviews with guys he feuded with and worked with, Ric Flair, Bret Hart, Jerry Lawler, Shawn Michaels.

Now that would be an awesome DVD!

I would buy that in a heart beat.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4749 on: March 06, 2006, 01:52:42 PM »

Speaking of stuff you'd buy in a heartbeat, something worth getting, that you can actually get your hands on....

The early lineup for TNA's Best of Samoa Joe DVD looks to feature:

Slammiversary ? June 2005
Samoa Joe?s debut vs. Sonjay Dutt

No Surrender ? July 2005
Samoa Joe vs. Chris Sabin

The 2005 Super X Cup Tournament
Samoa Joe vs. Sonjay Dutt (First Round)
Samoa Joe vs. Alex Shelley (Semi Finals)
Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles in the finals at August 2005?s ?Sacrifice?

Unbreakable ? September 2005
Three-Way Match For the X Championship
AJ Styles vs. The Fallen Angel vs. Samoa Joe

Bound For Glory ? October 2005
Samoa Joe vs. Jushin ?Thunder? Liger

Turning Point ? December 2005
X Division Championship Match
AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe

Final Resolution ? January 2006
Samoa Joe vs. The Fallen Angel

Against All Odds ? February 2006
Samoa Joe vs. The Fallen Angel vs. AJ Styles

Plus Impact bouts featuring Joe against Delirious, The Amazing Red, Roderick Strong, Jay Lethal and Jerrelle Clark, as well as interview and dojo training footage. Match listing courtesy of Bill Banks' new column on TNAWrestling.com.

Great bouts. stuff, well worth getting, his matches are always awesome.? Just a shame they are unable to include his fantastic Ring of Honor matches.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4750 on: March 06, 2006, 01:59:45 PM »

Speaking of stuff you'd buy in a heartbeat, something worth getting, that you can actually get your hands on....

The early lineup for TNA's Best of Samoa Joe DVD looks to feature:

Slammiversary ? June 2005
Samoa Joe?s debut vs. Sonjay Dutt

No Surrender ? July 2005
Samoa Joe vs. Chris Sabin

The 2005 Super X Cup Tournament
Samoa Joe vs. Sonjay Dutt (First Round)
Samoa Joe vs. Alex Shelley (Semi Finals)
Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles in the finals at August 2005?s ?Sacrifice?

Unbreakable ? September 2005
AJ Styles vs. The Fallen Angel vs. Samoa Joe

Bound For Glory ? October 2005
Samoa Joe vs. Jushin ?Thunder? Liger

Turning Point ? December 2005
AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe

Final Resolution ? January 2006
Samoa Joe vs. The Fallen Angel

Against All Odds ? February 2006
Samoa Joe vs. The Fallen Angel vs. AJ Styles

Plus Impact bouts featuring Joe against Delirious, The Amazing Red, Roderick Strong, Jay Lethal and Jerrelle Clark, as well as interview and dojo training footage. Match listing courtesy of Bill Banks' new column on TNAWrestling.com.

Great bouts. stuff, well worth getting, his matches are always awesome.? Just a shame they are unable to include his fantastic Ring of Honor matches.

Thats pretty much every TNA match he's had!, The threeway at unbreakable is one of the best matches ive seen. This guy is extroadinary.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #4751 on: March 06, 2006, 02:04:24 PM »

TNA fucking rules! Awesome stuff!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4752 on: March 06, 2006, 02:04:55 PM »

Thats pretty much every TNA match he's had!, The threeway at unbreakable is one of the best matches ive seen. This guy is extroadinary.
Yep. ?Loved that bout the guy is a wonderful talent, definately one of my fave matches of last year, it was my fave from TNA at least........

....i'm interested to see how he is when he starts fighting in the Heavyweight Division.

I'd love to see him have matches with Monty Brown, Abyss & Rhino.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #4753 on: March 06, 2006, 02:07:07 PM »

That Samoa Joe DVD is going to be baf ass.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #4754 on: March 06, 2006, 02:08:00 PM »

I'd love to see him have matches with Monty Brown, Abyss & Rhino.

Dont forget THE CHAMP! rant

Never seen that Elix skipper moment, what a crazy bastard, i wonder how many times he practiced that spot?

R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #4755 on: March 06, 2006, 02:08:46 PM »

And why the fuck is the wrestling thread, not an important topic?  Undecided Cry

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4756 on: March 06, 2006, 02:11:19 PM »

And why the fuck is the wrestling thread, not an important topic?? Undecided Cry
Exaclty i complained, Goth Boy is meant to be asking.....

....but can't promise anything....

Can't you knock on the basement door and ask your master Jarmo?
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4757 on: March 06, 2006, 02:13:46 PM »

And why the fuck is the wrestling thread, not an important topic?? Undecided Cry

My thoughts entirely, it's been here the same amount of time as the two footy thread and has at least double the posts.

Check out this quote from Edge, makes me quite excited bout his bout with foley at mania.

"We're going to steal the show. I am going to make sure that no other match at Wrestlemania can touch it. That's my mentality. The way to do that is with a whole lot of brutality and to do some things that you've never seen before in WWE. It's going to be violent, and it's going to be one of those matches that you don't want the kids to watch. It might feel like a horror show at times. It might feel like a car wreck at times. But I'm going to make sure that when people are leaving that building, they are saying: 'Damn, Edge and Foley tore the house down.' My feeling is that I should be in the main event this year. You don't want to put me in it, so I'm just going to go ahead and steal the show."

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #4758 on: March 06, 2006, 02:14:28 PM »

No, hes in America with Axl at the moment ready for the go live of Here Today Gone To Hell, An OFFICIAL Guns N Roses site.

I reckon hes left Jim in charge and the goth bastard has decided to piss us off, cus, well, thats what they do and when i say they, i mean goths! ?Wink Kiss
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #4759 on: March 06, 2006, 02:16:58 PM »

' My feeling is that I should be in the main event this year. You don't want to put me in it, so I'm just going to go ahead and steal the show."

Where did he make that quote? WWE.com? If not, then surely he could get a bit done for questioning the writing team?

Whatever, the guy is right, he should be in the Main Event, facing Triple HHH.

Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: