Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 06:34:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228540 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 836405 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #4720 on: March 04, 2006, 07:14:56 PM »

I dont care that Scott cant wrestle anymore, I just like him so much, he is such an inspiration to me and I love his promos and his muscles!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4721 on: March 04, 2006, 07:22:07 PM »

So in short SmackDown! wasn't a joke?
With a main event like that you'd have to be crazy to call it a joke.....

Well, I certainly like what I hear of him reading the sites

I know, he is turning out to be quite an unlikely success story, like a number of the characters popping up at the moment (boogeyman anyone?), I will admit I wasn't particularly looking forward to him but so far so good. However we haven't seen much of him in the ring as yet and although he is a sound worker his style is very old fashioned and would be more at home on World of Sport, as long as they keep his appearances short and sweet and keep him beating up midgets I'll be watching.

I like his in ring style it's different.  I actually saw him several times years ago when i watched british wrestling, he's actually on one of my old tapes which also has Vader of all people on....

....saying that i enjoy World of Sport (sometimes...).  Some is very boring but there are times when there's some fairly entertaining matches and his style works really well with Benoit and would work well with Regal.  His match with Benoit the other month was a joy to watch 'til the DQ finish and i think he'll do a great job of getting Lashley over the fans seemed very into it on Smackdown......

I love his muscles!
rofl Brokeback Moment! Tongue
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4722 on: March 04, 2006, 07:29:28 PM »

I love his muscles!

LOL, yeah thats quite a scary infatuation you have with master Steiner there D.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #4723 on: March 04, 2006, 08:01:51 PM »

I love his muscles!

LOL, yeah thats quite a scary infatuation you have with master Steiner there D.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 08:08:12 PM by the dirt » Logged

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Evolution
« Reply #4724 on: March 05, 2006, 10:03:44 AM »

i think he'll do a great job of getting Lashley over the fans seemed very into it on Smackdown......

Damn right. It's cause Lashley actually went wild for a change. The brawl was great to watch.
Evolution
« Reply #4725 on: March 05, 2006, 11:42:23 AM »

Marty Jannetty lifted the mystery on why he and WWE have cuts ties on his myspace.

?OK, for my fans, family and friends, here is the situation....Due to travel restrictions I have as part of a probation agreement, I was denied travel this week to Birmingham, Alabama for Monday Night Raw. As you could or should imagine, this is a disaster for WWE as they now have to go back and rewrite a major portion of their show in which I was to be included in, and with less than 3 days notice. The fact that this could happen again at any given time my PO decides against me traveling, is good reason for WWE to be concerned in another major disaster especially with WrestleMania coming up. Could you imagine that 2 days before that show I'm told I can NOT go to Chicago. Please understand WWE's position, and believe in them as they have not closed the window of opportunity yet. We are working hard right now on getting all travel restrictions lifted. It is a good possibility that it will happen. If you really care and are concerned, believe me when I say, prayer works and is greatly needed and appreciated right now. I'm getting tons of e-mails from friends and fans hating Vince and the WWE right now. They are not at fault And, they are supporting me on this, so no more hating on them, ok?? I thank all of you for your support, cares and concerns. I love you all I do have a strong gut feeling everything is going to be fine!?

That's damn unlucky for Marty.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4726 on: March 05, 2006, 11:46:39 AM »

Marty Jannetty lifted the mystery on why he and WWE have cuts ties on his myspace.

?OK, for my fans, family and friends, here is the situation....Due to travel restrictions I have as part of a probation agreement, I was denied travel this week to Birmingham, Alabama for Monday Night Raw. As you could or should imagine, this is a disaster for WWE as they now have to go back and rewrite a major portion of their show in which I was to be included in, and with less than 3 days notice. The fact that this could happen again at any given time my PO decides against me traveling, is good reason for WWE to be concerned in another major disaster especially with WrestleMania coming up. Could you imagine that 2 days before that show I'm told I can NOT go to Chicago. Please understand WWE's position, and believe in them as they have not closed the window of opportunity yet. We are working hard right now on getting all travel restrictions lifted. It is a good possibility that it will happen. If you really care and are concerned, believe me when I say, prayer works and is greatly needed and appreciated right now. I'm getting tons of e-mails from friends and fans hating Vince and the WWE right now. They are not at fault And, they are supporting me on this, so no more hating on them, ok?? I thank all of you for your support, cares and concerns. I love you all I do have a strong gut feeling everything is going to be fine!?

There is hope, although it's damn unlucky it's good to hear in one sense.  He hasn't gone off the rails and hopefully he will return again.  Get In!
Evolution
« Reply #4727 on: March 05, 2006, 11:53:15 AM »

Roadkill debuted in OVW this week. Where's Danny Doring?? They would make a good addition to the tag ranks.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4728 on: March 05, 2006, 02:37:51 PM »

Roadkill debuted in OVW this week. Where's Danny Doring?? They would make a good addition to the tag ranks.

Maybe they'll get him in for one night stand and then stick with him.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4729 on: March 05, 2006, 03:04:51 PM »

Maybe they'll get him in for one night stand and then stick with him.
Is he the dude who looks like he could star in Weird Al Yankovic's Amish Paradise song?

To follow up with Matt Hardy's legdrop off the cage....here's a slightly better one

America's Most Wanted with The Death Sentence

Bono
« Reply #4730 on: March 05, 2006, 03:26:54 PM »

legdrop off the cage....here's a slightly better one

America's Most Wanted with The Death Sentence

That is fucking insane. Shocked
Evolution
« Reply #4731 on: March 05, 2006, 03:43:34 PM »

If you want insane check out the 14th avatar down on this link

http://www.wrestlingworld.it/multimedia/wrestlinggifs/Hardcore.htm
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4732 on: March 05, 2006, 04:02:51 PM »

Best TNA moment EVER!

...If we're doing insane though

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #4733 on: March 05, 2006, 04:09:09 PM »

CZW has the craziest, most dangerous stuff

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Evolution
« Reply #4734 on: March 05, 2006, 04:19:12 PM »

The quality of that suplex.............fucks sake. They can't really call themselves pro wrestlers  hihi
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #4735 on: March 05, 2006, 04:20:59 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw4kZ3KkrdQ&search=czw

Evolution
« Reply #4736 on: March 05, 2006, 04:47:13 PM »

Shocked
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4737 on: March 05, 2006, 04:51:16 PM »

hihi Those tables cushioned the blow....they may of been there to make it look more 'brutal' but if they hadn't it would of been a broken neck for sure......
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #4738 on: March 05, 2006, 04:54:06 PM »

hihi Those tables cushioned the blow....they may of been there to make it look more 'brutal' but if they hadn't it would of been a broken neck for sure......

It's easily still dangerous as hell, a broken neck could have occurred easily. Hell, a little slip and a standard piledriver can break a neck. Tht's whyy WWE now disallows it, and has for years.

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #4739 on: March 05, 2006, 04:55:18 PM »

I'm trying to find the Sexxxy Eddie v.s. Arsenal match, it's worth checking out.

Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: