Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 03:15:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228536 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 835903 times)
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4700 on: March 04, 2006, 11:00:22 AM »

like hhh would take that move

True, ever since RVD nearly killed him, dont blame the cunt either!

I was thinking along the lines of it would make him look weak.

Now watching the bret hart vd.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Evolution
« Reply #4701 on: March 04, 2006, 11:31:52 AM »

What the hell did they think? Booking Super Crazy to lose to Orton? Crazy had some momentum!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4702 on: March 04, 2006, 11:57:07 AM »

What the hell did they think? Booking Super Crazy to lose to Orton? Crazy had some momentum!
Eh?

I totally disagree.

He got some great offence in, i mean what, where they gonna book him to beat him?

It was a wise move, it showed he can actually hang with the big boys.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4703 on: March 04, 2006, 12:02:05 PM »

You must be being sarcastic? You can't possibly expect a WM main eventer to lose to a cruiserjobber.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 12:07:52 PM by Mr. No Money In The Bank » Logged

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Evolution
« Reply #4704 on: March 04, 2006, 12:46:21 PM »

No no. I meant have someone else lose to Orton.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4705 on: March 04, 2006, 12:47:13 PM »

No no. I meant have someone else lose to Orton.

As long as he's going over it doesn't really matter

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4706 on: March 04, 2006, 12:49:23 PM »

Yeah but they had a decent wrestler to make Orton look good (which was achieved...) and as i said they showed Super Crazy can hang with the big boys..... Wink

Since we have Money In The Bank at Wrestlemania....Here are some great Ladder Match Moments

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4707 on: March 04, 2006, 12:50:26 PM »

That spear was probably the best move i have ever seen, beautiful.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 12:57:17 PM by Mr. No Money In The Bank » Logged

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4708 on: March 04, 2006, 01:01:10 PM »

Pwinsider.com
For what it's worth, the talk is that WWE's "break of ties" with Marty Jannetty, which was posted last night on WWE.com, is a shoot

Here?s the latest listing for WWE Events as well as a listing of the DVD release dates I have gotten a hold of.

3/21/2006

No Way Out 2006

4/4/2006

Hulk Hogan: The Ultimate Anthology

5/16/2006

WrestleMania 22

5/30/2006

Backlash 2006

6/6/2006

The American Dream: The Dusty Rhodes Story

The World's Greatest Wrestling Mamagers

6/20/2006

Judgment Day 2006

7/2/2006

Vengeance 2006

7/11/2006

ECW One Night Stand 2006

8/22/2006

The Great American Bash 2006
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4709 on: March 04, 2006, 01:04:57 PM »

Pwinsider.com
For what it's worth, the talk is that WWE's "break of ties" with Marty Jannetty, which was posted last night on WWE.com, is a shoot

That would be strange, I can't see that being true, unless they acknowledge it on Raw, then perhaps we won't see him till SNME or something.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 01:09:12 PM by Mr. No Money In The Bank » Logged

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4710 on: March 04, 2006, 01:47:37 PM »

Pwinsider.com

That would be strange, I can't see that being true, unless they acknowledge it on Raw, then perhaps we won't see him till SNME or something.
I hope he does return and he hasn't fucked up.

According to Dave Meltzer, TNA is working to finalize Team UK for the X Cup this week as Doug Williams, Nigel McGuiness, Jonny Storm and Jody Fleisch.

Now that is an impressive team, all fantastic wrestlers.? I can't wait for the X Cup, all the previous ones have been fantastic!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4711 on: March 04, 2006, 01:49:55 PM »

According to Dave Meltzer, TNA is working to finalize Team UK for the X Cup this week as Doug Williams, Nigel McGuiness, Jonny Storm and Jody Fleisch.

Now that is an impressive team, all fantastic wrestlers.? I can't wait for the X Cup, all the previous ones have been fantastic!

That will be superb, almost as exciting as the world cup of football.

makane
Legend

« Reply #4712 on: March 04, 2006, 04:45:19 PM »

SmackDown was a big joke, go UFC!

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4713 on: March 04, 2006, 04:50:17 PM »

Not really a fair judgement for a number of reasons, do explain...

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4714 on: March 04, 2006, 05:14:05 PM »

UFC rules! Can't wait for it to air over here tomorrow night....onto Smackdown though:

No Benoit or Mysterio or Cruiserweight Match (Where was Helms?) was annoying....

....but most matches were solid, MNM's, Booker T's, Orton's etc.

Burchill had another fun segment with Regal (This guy is Gold....), these 2 should be utilised in the ring more though.

Finlay & Lashley demonstrated how big men should perform, i enjoyed their confrontation and look forward to more from them (I'd prefer Benoit vs. Finlay though....)

The Main Event was fantastic.  'Taker & Angle work extremely well together the match was really enjoyable to watch and the crowd were so into it, plenty of near falls and some great solid wrestling.

It also finished on a high note.  Mark Henry doing the most impressive move of his career..... hihi
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4715 on: March 04, 2006, 05:15:18 PM »

UFC rules! Can't wait for it to air over here tomorrow night....onto Smackdown though:

No Benoit or Mysterio or Cruiserweight Match (Where was Helms?) was annoying....

....but most matches were solid, MNM's, Booker T's, Orton's etc.

Burchill had another fun segment with Regal (This guy is Gold....), these 2 should be utilised in the ring more though.

Finlay & Lashley demonstrated how big men should perform, i enjoyed their confrontation and look forward to more from them (I'd prefer Benoit vs. Finlay though....)

The Main Event was fantastic.? 'Taker & Angle work extremely well together the match was really enjoyable to watch and the crowd were so into it, plenty of near falls and some great solid wrestling.

It also finished on a high note.? Mark Henry doing the most impressive move of his career..... hihi

So in short SmackDown! wasn't a joke?

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #4716 on: March 04, 2006, 05:17:21 PM »

I don't get to watch smackdown and don't really remember Finlay from the past... How big is he?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4717 on: March 04, 2006, 05:19:37 PM »

I don't get to watch smackdown and don't really remember Finlay from the past... How big is he?

He's not huge, kinda stocky. He might be old, he might not have 'the look' and he might have spent his entire wwe career training women but by god...
...he likes to fight....
...what more can you ask for?

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #4718 on: March 04, 2006, 05:22:22 PM »

Well, I certainly like what I hear of him reading the sites

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4719 on: March 04, 2006, 05:27:13 PM »

Well, I certainly like what I hear of him reading the sites

I know, he is turning out to be quite an unlikely success story, like a number of the characters popping up at the moment (boogeyman anyone?), I will admit I wasn't particularly looking forward to him but so far so good. However we haven't seen much of him in the ring as yet and although he is a sound worker his style is very old fashioned and would be more at home on World of Sport, as long as they keep his appearances short and sweet and keep him beating up midgets I'll be watching.

Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: