Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 09:27:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228534 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 834910 times)
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #4580 on: February 26, 2006, 09:33:30 PM »

That.

Well, both of them.

Are fucking hillarious.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #4581 on: February 26, 2006, 09:50:20 PM »

Haha, did she really fall there?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Evolution
« Reply #4582 on: February 27, 2006, 04:45:34 AM »

Haha, did she really fall there?

Yeah, best part of the whole diva search.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4583 on: February 27, 2006, 11:30:09 AM »

That is mint!

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4584 on: February 27, 2006, 03:19:16 PM »

World Wrestling Entertainment summoned all wrestlers under WWE contract to today's SuperShow taping in Washington D.C. at the MCI Center, including people that have been off the road as of late. The meeting is about drug testing. Vince McMahon will be going over the particulars in regards to the company's drug testing program, or as WWE calls it, the "Wellness Program." There will be similar meetings to this one at Ohio Valley Wrestling and Deep South Wrestling.

Roll Eyes And i thought the meeting might be something fun like firing the crap.....

....let's hope they implement this new policy properly.  Last time they started one in 1992 there was a shift from big men like Hulk Hogan & Ultimate Warrior to Ric Flair, Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels & Bret Hart Smiley

....It's moves like this which make it seem like C.M. Punk may be given a chance.....

....From what i've seen he's been doing well in OVW, decent on the mike, very funny punking people and solid in the ring (as always...)
Evolution
« Reply #4585 on: February 27, 2006, 03:37:45 PM »

Pretty puny name. "The Wellness Program"  Tongue
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4586 on: February 27, 2006, 04:15:28 PM »

World Wrestling Entertainment summoned all wrestlers under WWE contract to today's SuperShow taping in Washington D.C. at the MCI Center, including people that have been off the road as of late. The meeting is about drug testing. Vince McMahon will be going over the particulars in regards to the company's drug testing program, or as WWE calls it, the "Wellness Program." There will be similar meetings to this one at Ohio Valley Wrestling and Deep South Wrestling.

Roll Eyes And i thought the meeting might be something fun like firing the crap.....

....let's hope they implement this new policy properly.? Last time they started one in 1992 there was a shift from big men like Hulk Hogan & Ultimate Warrior to Ric Flair, Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels & Bret Hart Smiley

....It's moves like this which make it seem like C.M. Punk may be given a chance.....

....From what i've seen he's been doing well in OVW, decent on the mike, very funny punking people and solid in the ring (as always...)

The drug testing policy in the early 90's saw many of the muscular physiques on most of the top stars of the time fade away, this led to a fall in business because the majority of the fan base at the time were kids who looked up to stars like Hogan as 'supermen', after the decline WWF/E tried to rebuild with such stars as Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels, however as good as the in ring performances became this was not a very fruitful period for the company. I have already noticed some wrestlers tone down their physiques since Eddies death (most noticibly Randy Orton) and I have also noticed that others have totally ignored the warnings and could now well be in trouble. What happend in the 90's won't happen again due to the more mature fan base who follow wrestling as much for the in ring action, occasionally compelling storylines and great characters.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4587 on: February 27, 2006, 05:25:13 PM »

What happend in the 90's won't happen again due to the more mature fan base who follow wrestling as much for the in ring action, occasionally compelling storylines and great characters.
Exactly the fans are more demanding these days and have different tastes.

If the fan base was what it was back then, John Cena would not be having any problem staying popular.......

Official Statement from wwe.com

WWE Talent Wellness Program

Effective today, February 27, 2006, WWE is implementing a broad WWE Talent Wellness Program.  The Program has two components: 1. an aggressive substance abuse and drug testing policy, and 2. a cardiovascular testing and monitoring program.

The Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy (?Policy?) prohibits the non-medical use and associate abuse of prescription medications and performance-enhancing drugs, as well as the use, possession and/or distribution of illegal drugs by WWE Talent.  The use of masking agents and/or diuretics to conceal or obscure the use of prohibited drugs is also prohibited.  This Policy will be administered by Dr. David L. Black, Ph.D., D-ABFT, D-ABCC, of Aegis Sciences Corporation, Nashville, Tennessee. Dr. Black will be responsible for scheduling Talent for testing, administering collection of samples, coordinating secure shipment of samples to the testing facility, determining whether any WWE Talent has tested positive and directing the appropriate penalty be imposed.

Under the Policy, WWE Talent may be tested on a random and/or reasonable suspicion basis.  The initial test of all Talent will be considered "baseline" testing. No discipline will be imposed for a positive test on the baseline test. The results of the baseline test, if positive for any prohibited substance, will be utilized thereafter by Dr. Black to determine if use has continued. After the baseline test, subsequent positive tests for non-medical use of a prohibited substance will result in disciplinary action.  For testing positive the first time, a Talent will be suspended for 30 days without pay.  A second positive test results in a 60 day suspension without pay or, if Dr. Black so determines, in-patient care at a substance abuse facility, during which the Talent also will be suspended without pay.  A third positive test results in termination.

The cardiovascular aspect of the wellness program will be handled by New York Cardiology Associates P.C., led by Drs. Post and Feuerbach.  Under this aspect of the Program, all WWE Talent will undergo an extensive cardiovascular stress test.  Examinations and treatment will be conducted thereafter as warranted.

....RAW Tonight

Will Marty Jannetty join?

Anyone else sense a heel turn?
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4588 on: February 27, 2006, 05:27:54 PM »

For testing positive the first time, a Talent will be suspended for 30 days without pay.? A second positive test results in a 60 day suspension without pay or, if Dr. Black so determines, in-patient care at a substance abuse facility, during which the Talent also will be suspended without pay.? A third positive test results in termination.

So 3 strikes and your'e out, sounds like a deal to me, I will be VERY surprised if there aren't a few paid suspensions going down soon, that WM card might be subject to change!

Oh and I will be very surprised if Marty doens't turn heel.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 05:29:25 PM by big ploppa dump » Logged

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #4589 on: February 27, 2006, 05:30:24 PM »

He should turn heel, but how menacing of a heel will he be after kissing some ass...? Kiss

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4590 on: February 27, 2006, 05:31:10 PM »

He should turn heel, but how menacing of a heel will he be after kissing some ass...? Kiss

If he kisses arse he won't be heel will he.

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #4591 on: February 27, 2006, 05:33:34 PM »

Vince is a heel. If he kisses his ass to remain employed, wouldn't it be more logical if he went up against HBK somehow in the mix?

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4592 on: February 27, 2006, 05:34:47 PM »

No just pretty dumb.....

....if he does turn heel, Vince will need to work as his mouthpiece.....

....because as much as i like the guy his mike skills are medicore and he's not really any good at playing a heel, with the New Rockers exception he's always been a face...
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #4593 on: February 27, 2006, 05:37:06 PM »

He has to turn heel and side with Vince. Weather he will kiss or not though, I guess doesn't matter. But he would look dumb.

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4594 on: February 27, 2006, 05:38:20 PM »

No just pretty dumb.....

....because as much as i like the guy his mike skills are medicore and he's not really any good at playing a heel, with the New Rockers exception he's always been a face...

He's only gonna be used for a quick heel angle on Raw and maybe a couple of matches in the build up and Vince would probably act as his manager of sorts. Then maybe he runs in at Mania and turns back.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4595 on: February 27, 2006, 05:42:27 PM »

No just pretty dumb.....

He's only gonna be used for a quick heel angle on Raw and maybe a couple of matches in the build up and Vince would probably act as his manager of sorts. Then maybe he runs in at Mania and turns back.
Turning back again would make no sense really i hate quick turns back and forth.  After 'Mania get him a manager, i'm sure they can find someone, hell rehire Jim Cornette as his manager (I know, it would not happen, but hell it would be cool....)

He has to turn heel and side with Vince. Weather he will kiss or not though, I guess doesn't matter. But he would look dumb.
Kissing ass is punishment, it's humiliation, it's not exactly what you'd do to side with the guy....

.....I see a scenario along the lines of HBK coming to save the day, standing up to Vince, then Marty clobbers HBK from behind, maybe even forcing him to kiss ass hihi
Evolution
« Reply #4596 on: February 27, 2006, 07:13:31 PM »

My verdict.........Stoned's got it right  yes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4597 on: February 27, 2006, 07:27:06 PM »

My verdict.........Stoned's got it right? yes
Of course i'm right, keep kissing my ass there scotty Tongue

...If you do i might even let you win WWE Game III: Evolution's Day In Hell
Evolution
« Reply #4598 on: February 27, 2006, 07:29:57 PM »

I'm going to kick your arse in the tag team game! Unless we get drawn together that is  nervous
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4599 on: February 27, 2006, 07:36:24 PM »

I'm going to kick your arse in the tag team game! Unless we get drawn together that is? nervous
rofl

If we get drawn together....

.... hihi

and Jim & D do......

It would be like Legion of Doom (Us..) vs. Bushwhackers (Them....)

rofl
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: