Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 05:19:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228533 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 834110 times)
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #4500 on: February 26, 2006, 05:05:38 PM »

Oh, aye, the ladder match would definatly come first.

But, you have to remember that both the Womens and Cruiserweight Titles will probably be defended...

That really degrades what the Intercontinental Title once was.

Right now, my only hope for Wrestlemania is that Batista doesn't come out to babble bollocks to the crowd again.....................

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4501 on: February 26, 2006, 05:05:55 PM »

Masters will never take a sick bump he's too pumped up.....

....Carlito i predict will each week he gets more and more impressive in the ring ok

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #4502 on: February 26, 2006, 05:09:19 PM »

Wow.   Shocked

I didn't see that. Now that's a move worthy of Shelton Benjamin.  Cool

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4503 on: February 26, 2006, 05:12:45 PM »

Wow.? ?Shocked

I didn't see that. Now that's a move worthy of Shelton Benjamin.? Cool
He's been adding in the odd little thing every week, his ring skills are really improving which i am really happy about, he's always been good on the mic and as a character, but when he first debuted his matches with the likes of John Cena were awful, at the moment the dude is one of my faves on RAW....
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4504 on: February 26, 2006, 05:19:52 PM »

Wow.? ?Shocked

I didn't see that. Now that's a move worthy of Shelton Benjamin.? Cool
He's been adding in the odd little thing every week, his ring skills are really improving which i am really happy about, he's always been good on the mic and as a character, but when he first debuted his matches with the likes of John Cena were awful, at the moment the dude is one of my faves on RAW....

Fuck me, i never saw that either, what an awesome move, well with him, shelton and rvd (hopefully) MITB should be ace. I think that if the IC champ is in a match to determine the no.1 contender for the WWE title then it doenst degrade it at all.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #4505 on: February 26, 2006, 05:22:52 PM »

I guess you're right. But still, I'd like to see it defended at Wrestlemania, but not at the cost of Shelton from Money in the Bank.

Carlito and Benjamin fueding over the Intercontinental title would be quality.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4506 on: February 26, 2006, 05:25:06 PM »

I guess you're right. But still, I'd like to see it defended at Wrestlemania, but not at the cost of Shelton from Money in the Bank.

Carlito and Benjamin fueding over the Intercontinental title would be quality.

Yeah, but only in a proper feud, Carlito has beaten him so many times its unreal, for the IC strap, for his place in the survivor series team and (i think) for his spot in the NYR elim chamber. Shelton needs to be built into something impressive again, without his damn mother, focus on his moves and energy and he'll be ove in a heartbeat. Remember this is the guy that beat HHH 2 weeks in a row on raw.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #4507 on: February 26, 2006, 05:27:36 PM »

Maybe they killed his push because he's black? I'm sure that Rikishi would agree with me..........

Err.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4508 on: February 26, 2006, 05:28:30 PM »

Maybe they killed his push because he's black? I'm sure that Rikishi would agree with me..........

Err.

Controversial

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4509 on: February 26, 2006, 05:30:29 PM »

Simple solution. ?Put the IC Strap in the Money In The Bank Briefcase make it for the whole damn lot!

Carlito
Rob Van Dam
Shelton Benjamin
Chris Masters
Kane
Big Show

That would be my guess for those involved....

...i heard a rumour Ric Flair isn't getting a match this year...

Yes! headbanger

Rikishi's push was stopped because he was injury prone and fat Wink
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #4510 on: February 26, 2006, 05:31:11 PM »

Why the off colour (no pun...) joke, eh?

I was thinking about Survivor Series 99 earlier, because I was trying to work out how long Austin was out for.

At the time it felt like fucking forever.

We had to put up with the McMahon-Helmsley mess.

Man, it was painful watching the Attitude era die like that.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4511 on: February 26, 2006, 05:07:49 PM »

Simple solution. ?Put the IC Strap in the Money In The Bank Briefcase make it for the whole damn lot!

Carlito
Rob Van Dam
Shelton Benjamin
Chris Masters
Kane
Big Show

That would be my guess for those involved....

...i heard a rumour Ric Flair isn't getting a match this year...

Yes! headbanger

Rikishi's push was stopped because he was injury prone and fat Wink

and no longer over, and crap, and stale.

Sounds good for MITB line up, not sure about the two big men, If im honest i would have had Show/Kane v Masters/Carlito and Shelton v RVD, but this will do fine.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4512 on: February 26, 2006, 05:08:36 PM »

Speaking of Era's dying.

A lot of people think with the recent increase in ratings, this Wrestlemania could be the start of a new era.

Attitude began at 13 and really got going by 14.....

....So hopefully 22 could be the start of something new.

The business on a whole has been in a slump since 2001.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4513 on: February 26, 2006, 05:13:16 PM »

Speaking of Era's dying.

A lot of people think with the recent increase in ratings, this Wrestlemania could be the start of a new era.

No no, if you remember 'it all began again at WMXX', there were rumours prior to WMXX that there was gonna be a new logo etc..., never materialised.

To be honest at the moment they are doing okay, theyve had a good start to the year, theyve got some decent new faces, and people are being given a chance to prove themselves. Mania is always the start of a new 'season' if you like, the attitude era was stumbled across, not planned, any new 'era' will come the same way.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4514 on: February 26, 2006, 05:15:28 PM »

Speaking of Era's dying.

No no, if you remember 'it all began again at WMXX', there were rumours prior to WMXX that there was gonna be a new logo etc..., never materialised.

To be honest at the moment they are doing okay, theyve had a good start to the year, theyve got some decent new faces, and people are being given a chance to prove themselves. Mania is always the start of a new 'season' if you like, the attitude era was stumbled across, not planned, any new 'era' will come the same way.
That was more my point, i never said they intend to but with the way things seem to be improving and interest is increasing there is a possibility a new era may be kickstarted....
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4515 on: February 26, 2006, 05:25:30 PM »

Speaking of Era's dying.

That was more my point, i never said they intend to but with the way things seem to be improving and interest is increasing there is a possibility a new era may be kickstarted....

OIC, yeah but i reckon it will continue with a more gradual upturn, possibly with the continuing impact (pardon the pun) of TNA causing WWE to up their game some more. TNA's influence has already been felt, with two decent cruiserweight matches 2 ppvs in a row and saturday nights main event returning the same weekend, in the same city as the first TNA house show.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4516 on: February 26, 2006, 05:29:53 PM »

Speaking of Era's dying.

OIC, yeah but i reckon it will continue with a more gradual upturn, possibly with the continuing impact (pardon the pun) of TNA causing WWE to up their game some more. TNA's influence has already been felt, with two decent cruiserweight matches 2 ppvs in a row and saturday nights main event returning the same weekend, in the same city as the first TNA house show.
Yeah i also believe it will be gradual that's why i likened it to...

Wrestlemania 13-14....

With this upcoming one being '13' (Hopefully not that crap though....)

In the sense, it began there but did not really take off for at least another year....
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4517 on: February 26, 2006, 05:32:55 PM »

Speaking of Era's dying.

Yeah i also believe it will be gradual that's why i likened it to...

Wrestlemania 13-14....

With this upcoming one being '13' (Hopefully not that crap though....)

In the sense, it began there but did not really take off for at least another year....

I suppose so, see where you're coming from.

Evolution
« Reply #4518 on: February 26, 2006, 05:52:14 PM »

Any guesses to what the next "era" will be? Maybe the emphasis on smaller, quicker people?
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4519 on: February 26, 2006, 05:56:59 PM »

Any guesses to what the next "era" will be? Maybe the emphasis on smaller, quicker people?

again, these thing scan't be predicted or planned, they just happen, by mistake usually. I believe there is a place for the cruisers to have a bigger role in the company but under Mcmahon they will never be the 'emphasis'.

Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: