Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 05:40:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228533 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 834356 times)
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4440 on: February 24, 2006, 04:19:55 PM »

Thats the one I think we filled about 40 pages in a week, then another 4 until WM21!
Yeah the whole 'Oh this is a great thread, we promise we won't leave after 'Mania'

Lying Bastards! rant

It'll be different this year, it really will.....I pwomise. lol

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Evolution
« Reply #4441 on: February 24, 2006, 04:20:26 PM »

This thread counts for about 50% of my posts  hihi
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4442 on: February 24, 2006, 04:22:41 PM »

This thread counts for about 50% of my posts? hihi

I think it counts for about 50% of all HTGTH threads!, well fun n games at least.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Evolution
« Reply #4443 on: February 24, 2006, 04:29:35 PM »

Most replied in active thread baby  Grin

So what do you make of the Edge fiasco? And all the big stories since you last visited?
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4444 on: February 24, 2006, 05:59:53 PM »

are you talking about the stuff with matt or his title reign?

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4445 on: February 24, 2006, 06:26:21 PM »

are you talking about the stuff with matt or his title reign?

I'm pretty sure he mean the title reign, well least i do....

....it was something fresh, he was over as a heel he should of been allowed to carry the ball, instead HHH's ego reared it's ugly head...

http://www.wrestling-edge.com/newsarticle.php?page=142828679

Former WWE World champion Batista was a guest on The Sports Junkies radio show on WJFK FM in Washington, DC yesterday. Their website is junkiesradio.com to promote this Monday's Supershow taping in DC. Here are few highlights

-- He is married and has 3 daughters.
-- His favorite wrestler growing up was the Warlord.
-- His dream match would be a Hell in the Cell match with Undertaker.
-- When asked about becoming an actor in Hollywood, he says at Wrestlemania last year, lots of agents contacted him, but he made it very clear that wrestling is his passion, and he does not want to be an actor.
-- He also mentioned how difficult Mic Work is for him....doing interviews and talking trash on Smackdown is his least favorite thing about the business because he knows it is not his strength.
-- While working as a bouncer, he really didn't like to beat people up who got out of hand. When prompted by the hosts about how big he was and how he could easily dish out a beating, he came across as a shy person, who really didn't want to hurt anyone....sort of a gentle giant.
-- He will be at the Supershow taping in Washington, DC on Monday night.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 06:34:40 PM by Stoned » Logged
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #4446 on: February 24, 2006, 07:25:47 PM »

Wow! Batista Vs. Undetaker Hell in a Cell!!  Shocked Dude, that would serioulsy be like,

the shittest match in Smackdown history.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4447 on: February 24, 2006, 07:27:03 PM »

Wow! Batista Vs. Undetaker Hell in a Cell!!? Shocked Dude, that would serioulsy be like,

What you mean like batista v hhh hiac was gonna be the shittest match in raw history?

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4448 on: February 24, 2006, 07:30:57 PM »

Wow! Batista Vs. Undetaker Hell in a Cell!!? Shocked Dude, that would serioulsy be like,

What you mean like batista v hhh hiac was gonna be the shittest match in raw history?

Undertaker is good for a big man but he's no HHH i don't think he could carry Batista to a worthwhile HIAC........
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4449 on: February 24, 2006, 07:35:38 PM »

HIAC's are different, taker knows how to work one of them, HHH carried Batista to 2 very mediocre matches before their awesome HIAC at vengeance last year. I don't really see any reason why taker couldn't do the same. Taker has had one shit HIAC, HHH has had 2 shit and 2 mediocre (and those were against two great workers).

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4450 on: February 24, 2006, 07:42:16 PM »

Personally i think you need someone really good in the ring to make Batista look good, HHH, Eddie Guerrero, Randy Orton etc.  Those first 2 matches with HHH may of seemed medicore at the time but compared to what JBL was able to do with him they were great, i'm not knocking 'Taker i just don't think the 2 would gel together.....
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4451 on: February 24, 2006, 07:44:30 PM »

Well there is a pretty good chance that at some point in the not too distant future we might just find out.

Evolution
« Reply #4452 on: February 24, 2006, 08:02:27 PM »

Batista/Randy? They totally wasted the storyline between them.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4453 on: February 24, 2006, 08:04:15 PM »

Batista/Randy? They totally wasted the storyline between them.

when?

Evolution
« Reply #4454 on: February 24, 2006, 08:22:57 PM »

Remember Orton's shoulder injury before Wrestlemania? Well Batista was given the storyline credit for injuring him. I thought they would have used to history to have Batista/Orton at No Mercy time but plans were different.

I guess they could use it later on.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4455 on: February 24, 2006, 08:37:00 PM »

Remember Orton's shoulder injury before Wrestlemania? Well Batista was given the storyline credit for injuring him. I thought they would have used to history to have Batista/Orton at No Mercy time but plans were different.

I guess they could use it later on.

obvivously not that particular story but yes, there is still alot of milage in the orton/batista tank. If dave hadnt got injured (at the hands of 2nd to last place olympian Mark Henry) then that would be the match (with the build up) that we would be anticipating at mania.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4456 on: February 24, 2006, 08:43:06 PM »

Who should leave 'Mania champion then, Kurt Angle? Rey Mysterio? or Randy Orton?

Personally i think Kurt Angle should retain and keep it for a few more months before dropping it to Randy Orton who picks up a feud with the returning Batista.

A few months ago i was all for Rey Mysterio doing it and feuding with Angle, but this whole doing it for Eddie thing has irritated me a lot.  He needs a fresh show, from now on he's always going to be put with the main eventers so how about after 'Mania draft him to RAW and feud him with Champion HHH and even a heel HBK down the line, i loved their match at the Eddie Guerrero Raw Tribute Show.
Evolution
« Reply #4457 on: February 24, 2006, 09:27:51 PM »

All I want is Orton/Batista to have that feud. Think of the classic packages of the Evolution days they could produce  Cheesy
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4458 on: February 24, 2006, 09:39:06 PM »

All I want is Orton/Batista to have that feud. Think of the classic packages of the Evolution days they could produce? Cheesy
Draft Flair over to Smackdown turn him heel and have him manage Orton in the feud.....

...that's a GOOD way to use Flair (As a manager NOT a wrestler Wink)
Evolution
« Reply #4459 on: February 24, 2006, 09:45:58 PM »

They always have stupid ex-partner fights between people with six weeks history, then they misuse a 2 year run totally.

WWE needs more stables!!
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: