Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 05:31:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228533 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 834237 times)
Evolution
« Reply #4420 on: February 22, 2006, 08:56:56 PM »

I think he needs a new manager.  yes

Daivari and he are such an odd couple. Hardly any chemistry.
Evolution
« Reply #4421 on: February 22, 2006, 09:01:52 PM »

From WWE.com:

This week on SmackDown during a six-man tag team match, JBL sustained a serious hand injury. Surgery on that hand will take place first thing Thursday morning. WWE.com will have an update as soon as it becomes available.

This match pitting JBL, Finlay & Randy Orton against Rey Mysterio, Lashley & Chris Benoit can be seen Friday Night (8/7 CT) on UPN.

Smackdown is cursed! You go there and you get injured. Simple as that!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #4422 on: February 22, 2006, 09:15:44 PM »

Here is how the tourney angle would've played out if i were booking.

I know we gotta have HHH vs Cena at WMII

But i wouldve arrived at it differently.

I would've had RVD pinning the Big Show on Raw.

RVD goin to Wrestlemania!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not quite.

next raw HHH goes to Mcmahon raving about how he got screwed cause he didnt get pinned.

Anyhow HBK is found bloody and beaten up severely, ambulance,hospital the whole works. HHH turns out to be the man behind it and as a reward Vince gives HHH a one on one with RVD for the WM shot.

during the match the ref is out, HBK comes down to the ring goes to super kick HHH but somehow misses and hits RVD, HHH pins RVD for the win.

two things happen, this lays groundwork for future HHH/Hbk feuds and it also lays groundwork for a HBK/RVD feud which would make serious cash.

HHH goes to Wrestlemania, HBK/Vince feud is enhanced and groundwork is layed for future feuds and angles while also helping make RVD look stronger and making him even more over.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Evolution
« Reply #4423 on: February 22, 2006, 09:28:42 PM »

That's a pretty good idea D. I like it when feuds inter-twine with each other. Plus think of the tag matches you could have leading to WM.

HHH/Vince Vs HBK/RVD  ok
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4424 on: February 23, 2006, 03:46:56 AM »

I dont agree with u wanting Mark Henry gone Stoned.

I actually am very entertained by mark Henry and i think he is a very underrated talent.
Underrated Shocked

If it was my job to make iraqi prisoners talk i would make them watch a Mark Henry Best Of compilation....

....now if that did not work (trust me it would...) i'd be tempted to make 'em watch a Worst Of but i think i would get into a lot of shit for torturing the prisoner.....

But seriously, the dude has been with the company for nearly 10 years and never really got over and he's been atrocious in the ring.  Now i'll admit they're been unfair to him.  They were stupid enough to sign him to a massive contract and in an attempt to try and make him quit they've had him do a lot of awful storylines (Fathering a hand comes to mind....).  It's also true that he's in the best form of his career now (like that was difficult....).  Thing is though they're are plenty of much more talented people who could occupy his spot.  OVW has plenty of talent which could be brought up to the main roster.  See the thing is he just doesn't have the talent to back up having the spot he does.  The dude is trying i'll give him that but with the odd exception it's still fairly painful to see him in the ring.  His contract FINALLY expires this summer (after 10 years....) it's time they cut their losses.  He's so injury prone to the dude just ain't worth it.

Daivari shouldn't be his manager, that's true.  He should be in the cruiserweight division......
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #4425 on: February 23, 2006, 10:51:52 PM »

Mark Henry underrated?  The only thing Mark Henry is underrated at is completely sucking.  The dude had a bad match with Kurt Angle...nuff said.  Looks like its shaping up to be another lackluster predictable Mania.  Everybody pretty much knows H will beat Cena, and it seems pretty certain Orton will become the champ on Smackdown.  Two years in a row that both title matches have been totally predictable.  That really takes away from the show in my opinion.  Everything kinda pales in comparision to when Benoit and Guerrero both won their title matches two years ago.  What a great moment for wrestling fans.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Evolution
« Reply #4426 on: February 24, 2006, 10:18:47 AM »

Everything kinda pales in comparision to when Benoit and Guerrero both won their title matches two years ago.  What a great moment for wrestling fans.

It'll be years before a Wrestlemania ending beats that one.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4427 on: February 24, 2006, 11:04:58 AM »

Everything kinda pales in comparision to when Benoit and Guerrero both won their title matches two years ago.? What a great moment for wrestling fans.

It'll be years before a Wrestlemania ending beats that one.
Sorry guys, i haven't made it to WWE yet, soon as i do.....BEST ENDING EVER ok?
Evolution
« Reply #4428 on: February 24, 2006, 11:32:11 AM »

But we meant an actual match celebration. Not just wandering out 'cause you had too much free beer backstage  Tongue
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4429 on: February 24, 2006, 11:35:36 AM »

But we meant an actual match celebration. Not just wandering out 'cause you had too much free beer backstage? Tongue
Ahh You're nearly there, i'll be like Sandman, i'll just have bongs instead of beer cans.....

......I warn you, you come near me at Download at it will be Bong Buster time... smoking
Evolution
« Reply #4430 on: February 24, 2006, 12:00:26 PM »

I'll just steal your tent!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4431 on: February 24, 2006, 04:05:12 PM »

I don't think the orton/rey/angle match is predictable at all. I also don't think the hhh is a dead cert (but is extremeley likely) I'm sure mania will be entertaining one way or another. As for Mark Henry, Rob said it ....he had a bad match with Kurt Angle, a man who could make pete burns look good in the ring, and not need ?1m worth of plastic surgery to do it. Its just one last desperate push for one big (sorry massive) failure. The only thing about mania im not looking forward to is the rumoured henry/taker match, hmmm maybe Mark Henry will end taker's streak, you know the olympian who came last, gave birth to a hand and had a bad match with Kurt Angle, FFS!

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Evolution
« Reply #4432 on: February 24, 2006, 04:07:18 PM »

you know the olympian who came last

2nd last!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4433 on: February 24, 2006, 04:08:30 PM »

2nd last!

I take it all back.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4434 on: February 24, 2006, 04:08:38 PM »

2nd last!
You'll defend those attitude era guys to the death won't ya scotty?

Oh and welcome back big ploppa dump, just in time for the 'Mania build up....
Evolution
« Reply #4435 on: February 24, 2006, 04:09:32 PM »

Of course, those guys entertained me.

How you been ploppa?
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4436 on: February 24, 2006, 04:12:29 PM »

I'm good guys,  I'll be honest I forgot all about this thread till arron knocked me head into gear, then i had pc problems but im back and raring. You know I love my mania build up stoned! Trouble is we tend to build it up so big it has no chance, remember XX!

Evolution
« Reply #4437 on: February 24, 2006, 04:15:26 PM »

remember XX!

Haha yeah, and then the barren run afterwards.

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #4438 on: February 24, 2006, 04:16:20 PM »

Thats the one I think we filled about 40 pages in a week, then another 4 until WM21!

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4439 on: February 24, 2006, 04:18:17 PM »

Thats the one I think we filled about 40 pages in a week, then another 4 until WM21!
Yeah the whole 'Oh this is a great thread, we promise we won't leave after 'Mania'

Lying Bastards! rant
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: