Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 09:28:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228534 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 834925 times)
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #4360 on: February 18, 2006, 05:35:42 AM »

Off topic, but where's Rob? Haven't seen him around here since before the leak craze. He's in for a big fucking surprise when he gets back.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4361 on: February 18, 2006, 05:44:51 AM »

Ok outside of all the crazy stuff going on at the moment, i thought i'd come down this end and give my report on Smackdown (Ahhh.....breathing space Grin)

Rey Mysterio def. Sylvan, this was an ok opener nothing special, why oh why Sylvan is still employed i don't know (I'll write more on that later Wink)

Matt Hardy def. Simon Dean Another ok match nothing special. ?I feel sorry for Dean he has a great gimmick, is hilarious on the mic and is a solid in ring performer. ?After this match Hardy told Melina he and a mystery Road Warrior partner would be taking on MNM at No Way Out, prediction, V1 turns heel and aligns himself with MNM.

Gregory Helms def. Scotty 2 Hotty A solid cruiserweight encounter, the crowd seemed really into this. ?Scotty is still really over with many fans (God knows why Roll Eyes). ?The aftermatch lead to most of the cruiserweight invading the ring to attack Helms setting up a 9-Man Cruiserweight Title Match for this weekend.

Boogeyman def. Orlando Jordan Pointless, less than a minute squash, Orlando has to go, he's nothing special in the ring and has been buried so much and made to look like a joke on numerous occasions (More on that later to....)

Kurt Angle & Undertaker def. MNM & Mark Henry Considering who was involved i expected this to be a better main event, what was good about it though was the aftermath, Undertaker Tombstoned Mark Henry.

JBL & Finlay def. Chris Benoit & Lashley Now this wasn't the last match of the night but it was the best and i always like to finish on a high ?smoking note. ?Booker T's commentary at ringside was hilarious again, i mean it was unbelievably good 'He hit a clothesline....but not from hell, he needs to get a bit more mustard on it' rofl ?The wrestling itself was pretty damn good to Finlay & Benoit are magnificent these 2 have to feud!

And finally, Paul Birchill strikes again, When Mr. Kennedy mocked his pirate gimmick he pulled a sword on him, Kennedy's cowardly backtracking was hilarious as usual, i love these 2 gimmicks!

Edit:

Off topic, but where's Rob? Haven't seen him around here since before the leak craze. He's in for a big fucking surprise when he gets back.

Last time he was about here was when he was bashing Dusty Rhodes which i think was a few hours after the songs leaked, but if he's like me and doesn't often go into the GN'R section he may not of noticed.....

.....he's probably hiding since i'm kicking his ass in the WWE Game[/i] hihi
« Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 06:01:53 AM by Stoned » Logged
art vandalay
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #4362 on: February 18, 2006, 06:58:50 AM »

does anyone like the boogie man? i think hes cool. he has a cool gimmick with the worms and the face paint and his entrance is cool. its better than having just another ordinary boring wrestler like  flatley come in. and hes fairly big to so hopefully in a couple of years this guy will be in main events entertaining the crowds.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4363 on: February 18, 2006, 07:05:36 AM »

does anyone like the boogie man? i think hes cool. he has a cool gimmick with the worms and the face paint and his entrance is cool. and hes fairly big to so hopefully in a couple of years this guy will be in main events entertaining the crowds.
Yes the dude is entertaining (Although they need to keep things fresh, and keep coming up with more cool things for him to do, he also needs more mic time the guy it's great on the mic....)

But he is awful in the ring, ten times worse than Ultimate Warrior when it comes to wrestling, no way do i want to see him main eventing those matches would be awful, and putting him in the main event just because he's big is just stupid and is what is wrong with the business, big guys who can't work a match in main events Roll Eyes But yeah i do like him Wink

its better than having just another ordinary boring wrestler like flatley come in.
hihi

I'm guessing you mean Finlay. The dude is awesome, he may not have some crazy gimmick but he's a damn fine worker, he's one of the best wrestlers in the whole company!
makane
Legend

« Reply #4364 on: February 18, 2006, 08:29:26 AM »

I bet Rob's the leaker  Cheesy

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
makane
Legend

« Reply #4365 on: February 18, 2006, 08:29:56 AM »

does anyone like the boogie man? i think hes cool.
No.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Evolution
« Reply #4366 on: February 18, 2006, 01:19:40 PM »

The 9 man is a waste  Undecided
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4367 on: February 18, 2006, 04:14:52 PM »

The 9 man is a waste? Undecided
Only 6 matches on the card it may be given plenty of time.....

......what am i saying hihi it's the Cruiserweights, Vince doesn't care about 'em.

WWE: Saturday Night?s Main Event to air live in the UK and Ireland, plus exclusive news on how WWE may have a fight on their hands when their current TV deal expires
Wrestlemag.com @ 1:06 pm
Sources at BSkyB have revealed to Wrestlemag this afternoon that WWE?s Saturday Night?s Main Event special will air live on Sky Sports. The show, which takes place on Saturday, March 18, will go out live at at 2am local time as it?s aired on NBC in the United States.

Wrestlemag can also exclusively reveal that Sky may have a fight on their hands when their current television deal with WWE expires. Although the current deal lasts for around another four years, there is already talk that cable giants NTL will launch a bid to secure rights to all WWE programming when the deal is nearing an end. NTL are currently finalising their merger with fellow cable company, Telewest, with the merger set to be completed in mid-March. From what we have learnt today, once the merger is complete, NTL are keen to secure rights to several sports and entertainment events that Sky TV currently have the rights to in a bid to become the market leaders for digital television in the UK.

NTL have also internally discussed further promoting WWE PPV events to their customers. As things are, the only real advertising for WWE PPV?s is from WWE themselves (bar adverts on Sky Sports and Sky Sports News), and NTL have already expressed a desire to increase their promotion for upcoming PPV?s throughout 2006.

Great news for us UK viewers ok
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #4368 on: February 18, 2006, 04:18:31 PM »

Are MNM going to retain? I fucking hope so, I have both of those bastards in my team!

I've got both 'taker and Angle,

and I had a last minute change of heart and included Mysterio. Any chance he's going to 'Mania?... Undecided

I reckon the card looks pretty good for a WWE PPV, and I'll definatly be watching it live.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 04:21:59 PM by Jim » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4369 on: February 18, 2006, 04:25:17 PM »

Are MNM going to retain? I fucking hope so, I have both of those bastards in my team!

I've got both 'taker and Angle,

and I had a last minute change of heart and included Mysterio. Any chance he's going to 'Mania?... :\

I reckon the card looks pretty good for a WWE PPV, and I'll definatly be watching it live.
Oh your fantasy team, some good names in there.

MNM should especially since they are against Matt Hardy & Some washed up legend who is not Animal, but WWE are stupid, i hope they retain since i have both of them in the WWE Game which is way more important than that commercial Fantasy Game everyone does Tongue

Randy Orton will probably win but i have a feeling the match at 'Mania will be a triple threat......

Angle should retain as Mark Henry will be looking for revenge and will take out 'Taker (I think....)
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #4370 on: February 18, 2006, 04:29:28 PM »

Angle should retain as Mark Henry will be looking for revenge and will take out 'Taker (I think....)

Henry'll be the next to kill 'Taker then... hihi

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #4371 on: February 18, 2006, 04:30:55 PM »

Now way out looks ok.Still don't know if I''l fork out 35 bucks for it though.

And Finlay  is fucking bad ass.  ok

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
makane
Legend

« Reply #4372 on: February 18, 2006, 07:16:16 PM »

Why do you think Hardy wont choose Animal? Roadwarrior Hardy FTW.  Smiley Roll Eyes Undecided confused  Cry crying

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4373 on: February 18, 2006, 08:14:18 PM »

Why do you think Hardy wont choose Animal?
Because i read spoilers revealing who it really is Wink
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #4374 on: February 18, 2006, 09:02:15 PM »

I haven't read any spoilers, but my guess would be Henry. The WWE seem to be giving him a push of sorts since he came back, so I doubt that he would be left out of No Way Out.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #4375 on: February 18, 2006, 09:04:45 PM »

Why do you think Hardy wont choose Animal?
Because i read spoilers revealing who it really is Wink

Doink the clown?

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4376 on: February 18, 2006, 09:08:53 PM »

Doink the clown?
Well he knew him.... Wink
Evolution
« Reply #4377 on: February 19, 2006, 11:57:51 AM »

NWO Predictions

Kurt Angle
Gregory Helms
Chris Benoit
MNM
Randy Orton
Lashley
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #4378 on: February 19, 2006, 12:01:12 PM »

Kurt Angle
Kid Kash
Booker T
MNM
Rey Mysterio
Lashley

Okay, I admit, I don't really think those guys are going to win...But I want them to, dammit!

My team depends on it...

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4379 on: February 19, 2006, 12:20:59 PM »

NWO Predictions

Kurt Angle
Gregory Helms