Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 11:49:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228534 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 835414 times)
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #4300 on: February 09, 2006, 03:41:46 PM »

? I think it would be good for Ron Simmons to come back for a feud with him maybe over the course of a month or 2, just a temporary thing.? They could show clips of how Bradshaw let him get fired and then just transformed himself, would be a good way of picking up an old story and delivering some closure.

You know, that's a decent idea. It could work depending on weather Simmons managed to clean himself up. Who would play heel?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4301 on: February 09, 2006, 03:50:21 PM »

? I think it would be good for Ron Simmons to come back for a feud with him maybe over the course of a month or 2, just a temporary thing.? They could show clips of how Bradshaw let him get fired and then just transformed himself, would be a good way of picking up an old story and delivering some closure.

You know, that's a decent idea. It could work depending on weather Simmons managed to clean himself up. Who would play heel?
Ron worked a house show the other week as part of a Matt Striker segment so i guess he's ok now, he's retired and all but if he's clean it would be cool for a couple of months.

JBL plays heel.  He could take out Jillian Hall, sacrifice her, you know like give her to The Boogeyman to get him off his back.  Next week he could come out and cut a promo explaining his actions and how he's always used people and/or sacrificed them to get ahead/who needs friends? etc......

....then next week as he's in the middle of a match Ron Simmons bursts through the crowd and attacks him.....

....next week Simmons explains how he heard what JBL said about sacrificing friends and it reminded him of how he never supported him when he was fired and turned his back just to keep his job, and since that time he's been unable to get revenge, he's been down and out but what he said reignited his passion for the business and that's why he came back and attacked him and he's spoken to Theodore Long and now he's officially back, 'And JBL, I'm coming for your ass......Damn!'

Evolution
« Reply #4302 on: February 09, 2006, 04:20:55 PM »

Faarooq did a mean spinebuster. After his JBL programme, why not have a mini feud with Lashley? "The Battle Of The Dominators"
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4303 on: February 09, 2006, 05:10:51 PM »

Faarooq did a mean spinebuster.
That Spinebuster is the second best one in the business, always looked brutal, nobody can beat Arn Anderson's though.....

After his JBL programme, why not have a mini feud with Lashley? "The Battle Of The Dominators"
Undecided Well i think he'd have to put JBL over so feuding with the next big thing i think would only work on a short term basis, maybe with them becoming friends afterwards and then he could mentor him for a bit, and then when WWE decide to fire him again Lashley could turn heel on him and take someone like Paul Heyman as his manager.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #4304 on: February 09, 2006, 06:48:48 PM »

I think TNA should sign Goldberg..Hes one of the best and most intense wrestlers..He would be great

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #4305 on: February 09, 2006, 08:20:13 PM »

The only real plus for TNs in getting Goldberg would be ratings wise. Cause he is prettty shit in the ring and on the mic . but for some reason is over with fans.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4306 on: February 09, 2006, 08:21:59 PM »

The only real plus for TNs in getting Goldberg would be ratings wise. Cause he is prettty shit in the ring and on the mic . but for some reason is over with fans.
Exactly just what i said ratings. He is awful in the ring, a one trick pony, only capable of looking good in squash matches, that's one of the reasons he came undone in WWE, they tried to get him to wrestle hihi
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #4307 on: February 09, 2006, 11:07:04 PM »

I just watched Smackdown *I Was out of town and just now watched it on my DVR* and I am absolutely FUCKING DISGUSTED BY SMACKDOWN!

From now on during any Rey Mysterio segments I fast forward it to the match.

I am so tired of this Eddie Guerrero exploitation.

I mean when Randy Orton says that Eddie is in hell, that is crossing the line to me. Can u Imagine if they had done that with Owen Hart?

I mean its one thing to pay tribute but this shit is getting down right disrespectful in my opinion.

Rey HAS to lose the number 1 contender match to Randy Orton.

Rey Mysterio cannot go to WM and cannot win the belt considering he has lost twice to Mark Henry *who has been manhandled by the champ* and now he lost to Randy Orton tonight.

He cannot go into WM jobbing like he has.

Orton vs Angle WM, thats what I want.

Biggest positive about Smackdown tonight was JBL, this guy is amazing on the Microphone, he cuts one hell of a promo!
Owen died because of WWF (wwe) faulty equipment.  Where as Eddie died because of things outside of WWE's control, so it is a little different but I still think playing a dead guy as an angle is terrible.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Evolution
« Reply #4308 on: February 10, 2006, 01:35:57 AM »

Somehow good taste was never Vince's strong point, speaking of which, a new Tim White video is up on WWE.com  Tongue

I just don't know why Rey Mysterio or Orton didn't just speak up against the angle? Rey cannot possibly be happy with doing it. What about Benoit and Malenko? Surely they have some clout backstage to get it dropped?
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #4309 on: February 10, 2006, 08:10:04 AM »

I'm sure that Benoit would never go along with it, he's a couple of years away from being an out and out legend, so he could probably get away with refusing. I doubt that he has much sway over angles that the company are using with other wrestlers though.

Orton and Rey, though?

Working for Vince, I would reckon that they have to use the angles they're given.......

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Evolution
« Reply #4310 on: February 10, 2006, 09:20:42 AM »

Surely if Rey, Eddie's friend said "I do not want to use Eddie in our storyline" he would listen to him?
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #4311 on: February 10, 2006, 10:08:34 AM »

Maybe.

But, working for Vince, would Rey dare to say he wasn't going to use an angle?  nervous

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Evolution
« Reply #4312 on: February 10, 2006, 10:28:53 AM »

It's just so unneccesary. I read on the Sky preview for Smackdown "Randy Orton" sets the record straight". I hope that refers to him back peddeling on his comments, but even still the damage is done.

With Mick Foley speaking out on the angle on wwe.com, such a public forum let's hope Vince quits drinking steroids in his Irish Whiskey and wises up.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4313 on: February 10, 2006, 10:42:56 AM »

It's just so unneccesary. I read on the Sky preview for Smackdown "Randy Orton" sets the record straight". I hope that refers to him back peddeling on his comments, but even still the damage is done.
Liars! Trust Me, do what D is doing, switch off when they're on screen....

Midgets!

Pirates!

Mocking The Dead!

Yeah Baby! It's Smackdown, the show that's changing Friday Nights.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 10:44:50 AM by Stoned » Logged
Evolution
« Reply #4314 on: February 10, 2006, 10:45:58 AM »

I hope we get to see Burchill, for some reason  Undecided
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4315 on: February 10, 2006, 10:52:00 AM »

I hope we get to see Burchill, for some reason? Undecided
Because he's British!

And one of the best wrestlers in the company....

...and although they're gonna kill his career with a shit gimmick, who doesn't like a good laugh...

Bastion Booger?

Mordecai?

Paul Parrott Black Jack Burchill Da Pirate Matey! (Now that's a name yes)
Evolution
« Reply #4316 on: February 10, 2006, 10:55:50 AM »

Arr ye jobber. Tis' high tide time!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4317 on: February 10, 2006, 10:58:41 AM »

I don't get why they split him up from Regal?

They never use old Bill despite his greatness.....

...we could of had a Pirate Tag Team.......

I don't see what was wrong with the gimmick he had, they never gave him a chance to really get it over.

I still remember his first and only promo, a classic, when he called Scotty 2 Hotty a 'Tip-Toe Dancing Puff'
Evolution
« Reply #4318 on: February 10, 2006, 11:08:31 AM »

The c4 is all the boy needs to get over. That move is amazing.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #4319 on: February 10, 2006, 01:11:38 PM »

The c4 is all the boy needs to get over. That move is amazing.

Anyone got a gif? Havent seen it.

Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: