Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 11:32:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228534 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 835230 times)
Karma_Police
« Reply #4280 on: February 06, 2006, 11:57:17 PM »

Maria, Maria, Maria, Maria, Maria!!!!!!? drool drool drool love  She alone is worth watching RAW. How smokin' hot did she look in her match against Edge and Lita. I don't think Maria drool even had a partner did she. I didn't notice anyone with her. All I saw was she dominated the match. I don't even remember the match really. Just  Maria drool getting the pinfall on Lita and then Maria drool jumping up and down in celebration. WOW!? ?drool

Links are from tonight's RAW. Best wrestling atire ever. Maria..... drool

http://www.mkogallery.com/4images/details.php?image_id=4279&sessionid=b3b93a21359663a13e564c95a53a58b6

http://www.mkogallery.com/4images/details.php?image_id=4235&sessionid=b3b93a21359663a13e564c95a53a58b6

From October
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 12:28:08 AM by Karma_Police » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #4281 on: February 07, 2006, 04:07:51 AM »

The fans clearly once again, overwhelmingly I will say, want RVD to be the champion.

45 percent of the votes on WWE.com were for RVD to win the tournament.

I wish that WWE would take notice.

HHH will win but the fans are begging for RVD!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
makane
Legend

« Reply #4282 on: February 07, 2006, 12:26:32 PM »

Im guessing it's gonna be RVD vs. HHH vs. Cena

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4283 on: February 07, 2006, 12:38:45 PM »

WWE.com has announced that Mark Henry will face the Undertaker this Friday on SmackDown! Also scheduled for the show is a fatal four-way match to determine Booker T's opponent for the U.S. Title at No Way Out, between Orlando Jordan, Chris Benoit, Matt Hardy, and JBL. Gregory Helms will also put his Cruiserweight Title on the line against Nunzio.

2 Decent matches scheduled and also Henry vs. 'Taker nervous i expect a no contest kind of finish, to start their Wrestlemania feud........
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #4284 on: February 07, 2006, 06:05:59 PM »

I freakin' hope it's a no contest. Henry's in my WWE Fantasy team! I was expecting him to be in another squash match...

Not facing The Undertaker! There's no way that fat fuck will win.

Though, I guess it's swings and roundabouts, because I have 'taker in my other team.  Cool

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Evolution
« Reply #4285 on: February 07, 2006, 06:07:31 PM »

Raw was pretty enjoyable tonight. Did you guys see that move Carlito pulled off?? What a great match between RVD and Carly.

Smackdown too looks good!
Evolution
« Reply #4286 on: February 07, 2006, 06:51:22 PM »

Hey everyone! It's the Helmsley tour bus!

http://www.stephanielevesque.net/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=48&sessionid=561a9dd274f9400286fc9f89f163d4ea
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4287 on: February 07, 2006, 09:02:44 PM »

Joel Maximo of the SAT tag team is currently hospitalized in Queens, New York after being stabbed in the stomach during a mugging attempt yesterday. According to Maximo, last night he was with fellow independent wrestler Xavier when the pair were confronted by three would-be muggers (two African Americans and another lighter skinned person of unknown ethnicity) in Bushwick, Brooklyn. When one of the muggers attempted to get Maximo to hand over his belongings, Maximo "started swinging" and suddenly felt pressure in his abdomen and realized he had been stabbed several times. Xavier called for an ambulance. Nothing was stolen in the fracas. The muggers were not apprehended.

Maximo was rushed to an emergency room and underwent surgery today to repair his abdominal muscle. He may be released from the hospital as early as tomorrow and is expected to have staples removed in about two weeks. Although he's in a lot of pain, Maximo was in good spirits when I spoke to him tonight from his hospital room.

Maximo and his brother Jose comprise the SAT tag team, who currently hold the JAPW Tag Team championships. They (and their cousin, The Amazing Red) have worked for TNA, Ring of Honor, CZW, Pro Wrestling Iron, the NYWC, the now defunct ICW, USA Pro Wrestling, and Pro Wrestling Unplugged, among a multitude of other independent promotions across the country. All three were originally trained by former ECW World champion Mikey Whipwreck and were among the final House of Hardcore students in Long Island, New York. Maximo intends to return to the ring as soon as he's given the green light by his doctors.

On behalf of PWInsider.com, we'd like to wish Maximo a swift and painless recovery.

Here's hoping he makes a full recovery ok
Evolution
« Reply #4288 on: February 07, 2006, 09:06:01 PM »

Jesus, that's a very shitty thing. All the best to him.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4289 on: February 08, 2006, 10:12:27 AM »

WWE: Thoughts and Observations
I seldom comment on the current WWE product, but as I watched the product over the last couple weeks, I had a lot of things jump out at me I thought worth commenting on. Here are some of my random WWE observations.

- How much of a breath of fresh air is Finlay? I realise he likely isn?t everyone?s cup of tea, but he sure is a change of pace and if you like a realistic fight, man there is no one better. He was off for 6 years and didn?t miss a beat.

- Is MNM not the best Tag Team in the Business right now? Granted there isn?t a lot of competition out there right now, but each week they have the best match (or at least close to it) on the card.

- Am I the only one uncomfortable with the amount Eddie is still being used on TV? I?m all for keeping his memory alive, he was a great guy, but the stuff with Orton offends me to no end.

- What happened to the Title pictures in WWE? Heading into Wrestle Mania and the Title situation is awful. Both World Titles are going to be defended at Mania against guys winning #1 Contender matches. What happened to the yearlong build up, the 2 biggest matches of the year are going in almost completely cold? The Intercontinental Title has nothing. No offence to Flair, but as IC Champ, he has lost his last 2 programs (HHH, Edge). The RAW Tag Titles mean less. They?ve squashed every other tag team to the point there are no viable challengers, and they don?t even wrestle in tag matches anymore. Trish has a great build up going, as does Booker (I hope he?s healthy for Mania!!!!!!!) but Helms as Cruiser Champ and MNM as SD Tag Champs aren?t in anything specific yet either.

- RAW this week, maybe I missed something, but why was Jim Duggan, who last I checked was not on the active roster, wearing his gear when he came to the ring to volunteer to be guest ref? Also does it not bury old Hacksaw when the baby face wins and still doesn?t pick him as ref?

- I know this is nit picking, and I love Flair as much as the next guy, but could he waste more ball shots? This week he distracted the ref, low blowed HHH and then just got hit with a finish. It was completely meaningless and if anything made himself look weaker.

- Is there a Hall of Fame this year for Mania, and if there is who is getting in? I?m assuming there is but I?m not sure whom they have left to put in. There are a bunch of guys who should be, but will they is the question. I?ve heard Bret?s name, of course, but I heard he turned it down (internet rumours). Bruno still needs to go in. I realise he keeps turning them down, but I?d put him in anyway. Do a tribute video, have Vince accept on his behalf and put the man in already. Randy Savage is another top contender, but I don?t know if he and WWE are on the same page to make it happen. Jake Roberts is another possibility but since he didn?t do any DVD PR for WWE I assume he isn?t on solid ground with the company either. Here are a few of my picks for this year. The Road Warriors (It?s in Chicago after all), Ricky Steamboat (nothing needs to be said), Rick Martel (A former AWA World Champ in addition to his WWE contributions), Eddie Guerrero (Let Benoit or his wife accept).

Those are just a few of the things that crossed my mind this past week watching WWE programming.

Lance Storm

Lance Storm is spot on.  See guys like him (wrestlers....) they actually have a clue, when they retire, as he has done they should be a part of creative, they should not employ any soap writers, i mean you need guys like Storm to say Vince, 'Er, what the fuck are you doing?'
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4290 on: February 08, 2006, 03:16:43 PM »

Who's looking forward to the show?? We don't get it here until a week on sunday (I'll read the results though....).? Anyone think Christian Cage might actually get the Gold? As much as i'd like that to happen i think it would be better as a slow burning thing, make him work his way to the top, build it up properly.? I expect Jarrett to retain and go on to feud with Sting (When he returns....).? Speaking of Sting i saw his 'Retirement' promo today and i thought it was real good (Suprisingly.....Well he's never been great on the mic).? It was actually a decent Impact!.? Fact is, the show is good when Jarrett's time is limited, thankfully they got the Gayda/Kim/Jarrett bullshit out of the way early on.? I really wish they could;

A) Get a 2 hour slot.
B) Go Live!
C) Reduce Jarrett's time and Main Event status.

Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels should be amazing to, last year it was definately the company's match of the year, it was fantastic stuff.......
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 03:18:37 PM by Stoned » Logged
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #4291 on: February 08, 2006, 03:23:26 PM »

Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels

drool drool drool

A wrestling match if i ever wanted to see one.

\Now thats how i roll...
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #4292 on: February 08, 2006, 03:28:35 PM »

Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels

could very well turn out to be the match of the year.

And probale worth the price of purches alone.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Evolution
« Reply #4293 on: February 08, 2006, 03:58:49 PM »

Looks awesome!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4294 on: February 08, 2006, 08:15:54 PM »

Bill Goldberg was on Bubba the Love Sponge's Sirius radio show earlier today. Goldberg said that if TNA and Spike TV wanted to invest money and effort in going against WWE, he would be interested in talking with them. Goldberg also said that he's recently had conversations with Sting about TNA.

Goldberg also said that WWE "blew it" in regards to his Wrestlemania 20 match with Brock Lesnar. Goldberg also praised Hulk Hogan for helping him get the agent he is using now.

source - PWInsider.com

Now i have never been much of a fan, but hell he would do wonders for their ratings, he's still a big name and name value wise one of the best free agents yes

Evolution
« Reply #4295 on: February 08, 2006, 08:46:35 PM »

TNA might as well go for it. Push those ratings higher.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #4296 on: February 09, 2006, 03:14:51 AM »

I just watched Smackdown *I Was out of town and just now watched it on my DVR* and I am absolutely FUCKING DISGUSTED BY SMACKDOWN!

From now on during any Rey Mysterio segments I fast forward it to the match.

I am so tired of this Eddie Guerrero exploitation.

I mean when Randy Orton says that Eddie is in hell, that is crossing the line to me. Can u Imagine if they had done that with Owen Hart?

I mean its one thing to pay tribute but this shit is getting down right disrespectful in my opinion.

Rey HAS to lose the number 1 contender match to Randy Orton.

Rey Mysterio cannot go to WM and cannot win the belt considering he has lost twice to Mark Henry *who has been manhandled by the champ* and now he lost to Randy Orton tonight.

He cannot go into WM jobbing like he has.

Orton vs Angle WM, thats what I want.

Biggest positive about Smackdown tonight was JBL, this guy is amazing on the Microphone, he cuts one hell of a promo!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #4297 on: February 09, 2006, 02:51:16 PM »

Biggest positive about Smackdown tonight was JBL, this guy is amazing on the Microphone, he cuts one hell of a promo!

Who would of thought that "Justin Hawk Bradshaw" would go from the New Black Jacks to World Champ?

I still have trouble believing it. He does cut a hell of a promo, he has a catchphrase its just very unfortunate that he sucks in the ring. His best matches are always when hes being carried by someone superior.

All credit to him though, hes stuck around and he got his reward. Wonder if he will see the title again?

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #4298 on: February 09, 2006, 03:26:12 PM »

its just very unfortunate that he sucks in the ring. His best matches are always when hes being carried by someone superior.

Well, he's a brawler, and he can wretle pretty good brawling matches especially with another good brawler.

Brawler. (3 times in one sentence, yeah!)

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4299 on: February 09, 2006, 03:37:25 PM »

its just very unfortunate that he sucks in the ring. His best matches are always when hes being carried by someone superior.

Well, he's a brawler, and he can wretle pretty good brawling matches especially with another good brawler.

Brawler. (3 times in one sentence, yeah!)
Yeah the guy is a bit shoddy but there's a lot worse.? I'd say he's a medicore guy, i would not go as far to say he sucks in the ring, he's a hell of a lot better than many on the roster such as Boogeyman (Now that's being shit in the ring....).? With JBL he seems very old school and it's a good a thing, the old school 80s cowardly heel, he reminds me a lot of Ted Dibiase (Minus the ring skills that is.....).? His mannerisms and selling are very good and very humerous, i've always been a fan of the guy anyway.? I think he deserves credit for the amazing transformation.? He went from midcarder to main eventer in just a few months and he pulled it off, it was believable and his character is ace.? Also not many people have 2 successful gimmicks, it's not like he was always a failure before, fine he was on his own but as part of the A.P.A. he was very good.? They are one of the all time great tag teams, from an entertainment stand point.? Also being part of the Attitude Era there were plenty of teams to make 'em look good.? Their backstage skits were great, very funny stuff.? I think it would be good for Ron Simmons to come back for a feud with him maybe over the course of a month or 2, just a temporary thing.? They could show clips of how Bradshaw let him get fired and then just transformed himself, would be a good way of picking up an old story and delivering some closure.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 03:39:10 PM by Stoned » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: