Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 12:22:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228540 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 837277 times)
Evolution
« Reply #4040 on: January 23, 2006, 09:53:40 AM »

Well they certainly have the cash to make it work. Should be good to see how it does.
Evolution
« Reply #4041 on: January 23, 2006, 11:04:55 AM »

Fan Eric L. just sent this in regarding a major Rene Dupree injury:

"I was at the Ohio Valley Wrestling house show last night (which was pretty good) and in the second match, former WWE World Tag Team Champion Rene Dupree was taking on a OVW wrestler named J-Man. About two or three minutes into the match, J-Man gave Dupree a boot to the gut and Dupree fell to the ring and started screaming in pain, 'My hernia! My hernia! The kick looked fine and looked to be just one of those freak incidents.

Quickly after that, Dupree rolled up J-Man and got a quick win which just seemed to be a quick way to end the match with Dupree still winning. As he rolled J-Man up, he still looked to be in an insane amount of pain. After the match, Dupree had to be carried off while still groaning and looking to be completely out of it. It looked like a groin injury or hernia or something, but has to be serious from the tone of everyone at ringside as well as the quick finish and the pain in Dupree's eyes."

Dupree suffered a legit hernia injury a while back and has been recovering from it these past few months, but it looks like the match re-aggravated his injury which could be very serious considering the degree of his past injury. It is confirmed that Dupree was taken to the hospital after the event so there is no doubt something went wrong. We will have more on the condition of Rene Dupree as it comes.

Stoned will be upset  hihi
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4042 on: January 23, 2006, 12:02:32 PM »

Stoned will be upset? hihi
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Oh the injustice! Next Ric Flair will get injured, if that happens i don't know how i'll continue......

.....right, im ok now, moving on, feud i would like to see

HBK vs. Mysterio, been complaining about that one for ages.....

Burchill vs. Angle
Finlay vs. Angle
Regal vs. Angle
Benoit vs. Angle
Benoit vs. Burchill

That set of matches/ feuds would provide amazing holy shit matches, but not from a hardcore crazy bump point of view, but from a holy shit that was the best WRESTLING (Yep Wrestling - Like the Bret Hart way....)

As for Lashley, turn him heel, Paul Heyman as manager, have him proclaim him to be the NEW Brock Lesnar and have him feud with Benoit......

Also push Kendrick/London as a Rockers style team, underdogs who use their speed and skill to outsmart the big guys and win and have them feud with MNM the matches would be awesome, add Mexicools in their and you have talents capable of repeating the TLC matches of old.....
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #4043 on: January 23, 2006, 01:54:04 PM »

Anyone see the TNA PPV on TWC last night? Fucking brilliant, apart from the bizarre Team 3D ending.

Christian is so over and even the fans chant his catchphrase.

Sting was awesome too! Come on TNA!  ok
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4044 on: January 23, 2006, 02:09:17 PM »

Anyone see the TNA PPV on TWC last night? Fucking brilliant, apart from the bizarre Team 3D ending.

Christian is so over and even the fans chant his catchphrase.

Sting was awesome too! Come on TNA!? ok

It was fairly good, the Team 3D ending was the most stupid ending to a match i've seen in ages, if the ref was blind why would he of made a 3 count in the first place?
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #4045 on: January 23, 2006, 03:49:28 PM »

As we go into the final WWE Monday Night RAW episode before the Royal Rumble, here is Sunday's Royal Rumble Pay-per-view lineup.

Royal Rumble Participants:
- Bobby Lashley (announced on 1/6 Smackdown)
- Rob Van Dam (announced on 1/9 Raw)
- Chavo Guerrero (defeated Rob Conway on 1/9 Raw to qualify)
- Triple H (announced on 1/9 Raw)
- Shelton Benjamin (defeated Val Venis on 1/9 Raw to qualify)
- Kane (defeated Snitsky on 1/9 Raw to qualify)
- Viscera (defeated Lance Cade, Gregory Helms and Tyson Tomko in over-the-top match on 1/20 Heat)
- Trevor Murdoch (defeated Antonio on 1/20 Heat)
- Sylvan (defeated Scotty 2 Hotty on 1/21 Velocity)

WWE.com has added the following names to the list:
- Big Show
- Shawn Michaels
- Chris Masters
- Carlito
- Chris Benoit
- Rey Mysterio
- Randy Orton
- Matt Hardy
- Orlando Jordan
- Road Warrior Animal
- Psicosis
- Super Crazy
- Johnny Nitro
- Joey Mercury
- Simon Dean

Four spots remain open for RAW stars and one spot remains open for the SmackDown stars.

Also announced for the show:
- WWE Champion Edge vs. John Cena
- World Champion Kurt Angle vs. Mark Henry
- JBL vs. Boogeyman

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #4046 on: January 23, 2006, 03:59:49 PM »

Ive now watched 2 Smackdowns in a row and I must say they definitely wrestle on Smackdown.

Where RAW may have 3 matches, SMackdown had 6 matches I think it was.

Dare I say that Mark Henry was actually impressive against Mysterio?

That move he did at the end was awesome as fuck, where he sit up with Mysterio, rolled over, got to his feet and did the finish slam on him?

WOW!!!!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4047 on: January 23, 2006, 04:25:49 PM »

Dare I say that Mark Henry was actually impressive against Mysterio?

That move he did at the end was awesome as fuck, where he sit up with Mysterio, rolled over, got to his feet and did the finish slam on him?
Amazed as i am to say this, the dude may be wrestling the best he ever has.....

....not to hard to do that though Tongue
Evolution
« Reply #4048 on: January 23, 2006, 04:29:20 PM »

Damn right. Mark Henry has been booked outstandingly since returning.

Speaking of returns, eight places are left in the Rumble. Who will fill them??
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4049 on: January 23, 2006, 04:32:03 PM »

Speaking of returns, eight places are left in the Rumble. Who will fill them??
5 actually.....

Tatanka
Marty Jannetty
Mick Foley
Al Snow

Triple B aka Me Grin smoking
Evolution
« Reply #4050 on: January 23, 2006, 04:41:42 PM »

That list has 24 people on it. And Al Snow!??! Where you fucking read that  Shocked
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4051 on: January 23, 2006, 05:43:18 PM »

That list has 24 people on it.

Well i never counted i just read this part of the post

Four spots remain open for RAW stars and one spot remains open for the SmackDown stars.

And Al Snow!??! Where you fucking read that  Shocked
rofl The Ultimate Attitude Mark, Al Snow, Mark Henry, D'Lo Brown, you love 'em all don't ya hihi

Whereas my childhood greats were Papa Shango, Marty Jannetty & Repo Man.....

....as for where i read it, i didn't it was just an optimistic guess, the only one on the list i made i really think will appear is Tatanka......

......here's something to keep you happy for now:

R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #4052 on: January 23, 2006, 06:49:48 PM »

The best talent that WWE seems to be utilising properly in ages. Built as a proper heel even before he had his title match.

Gotta love Kid Kash! Lets see how long he is used properly for.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4053 on: January 23, 2006, 07:18:57 PM »

The best talent that WWE seems to be utilising properly in ages. Built as a proper heel even before he had his title match.

Gotta love Kid Kash! Lets see how long he is used properly for.
He was.....

....'til they left him off TV for the last 2 weeks.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #4054 on: January 23, 2006, 07:29:20 PM »

Anybody entered the WWE fantasy thing? The deadline's in like...A minute.

Seeing as I did so well in our WWE game...thing, I decided to enter.  Smiley

The Big Show is going to win the royal rumble...

Isn't he?

Isn't he?

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #4055 on: January 23, 2006, 07:40:35 PM »

Every Year the Big Show has been supposed to win it according to every commentator who ever commentated on any Rumble that the fat cunt has been involved in!

Anyone who is over 6 Ft 5 they say it about, that and the number 30 entry!
Jesus, even if Max Mini came in, they would say he would win it because he is number 30!
Do they not realise they have long term fans? WWE is like anything, its about getting the balance between pleasing your existing customers (fans) and gaining new ones, seems the latter is all the WWE focuses on! Cunts.

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #4056 on: January 23, 2006, 09:05:28 PM »

Anybody entered the WWE fantasy thing? The deadline's in like...A minute.

Can you win anything if you enter this?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #4057 on: January 23, 2006, 09:21:33 PM »

The biggest bits of news from the boards lately:

-- To update on the possibility of The Rock at Wrestlemania, The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that the one person he would want to work with is Bret Hart. Due to Hart?s respect for the Rock, if he was to work with someone, The Rock would be a likely candidate. However, his physical condition likely prevents him from doing a match that he would want to be remembered for.

WWE has suggested Michaels as an opponent for him, however The Rock wasn?t a fan of that idea. He has made it clear that he felt Shawn Michaels was an asshole to him when he first came in, and was one to the point where he vowed he will never forget it. He also doesn?t think that Michaels is the same kind of big draw that Hogan, Austin, Hart, etc. are.
There is a chance that the filming of his next movie could be delayed until April, which would allow him to appear at Mania.

Pretty interesting the only guarentee Vince would have to make is Bret to participate in WM22. He's absolutely right too that Michaels isn't even in the same league when it comes to "nostalgia wrestlemania main events".

In Baltimore, the First Mariner Center sent out emails announcing that tickets for the February 19, 2006 WWE No Way Out event will go on sale this Saturday. In the email they listed the main event featuring WWE World champion Kurt Angle vs. The Undertaker.

Wonder if this means rumours from before were right and Angle will drop the belt to 'Taker so that him and Randy Orton can have a final best of match at WM 22..

-- As previously reported, WWE has plans to put Orlando Jordan in a bisexual character storyline. PWInsider reports that right now the plan is to create a triangle between Jordan, former TNA female wrestler Trinity, and a new gay male wrestler.
The new gay male character, named Erik, will be portrayed as a friend of Orlando's from outside the wrestling

Well.....that's just....great...

Orlando is gunna have a new friend...not that there's anything wrong with it.. hihi

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4058 on: January 23, 2006, 09:31:46 PM »

The biggest bits of news from the boards lately:

To update on the possibility of The Rock at Wrestlemania, The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that the one person he would want to work with is Bret Hart. Due to Hart?s respect for the Rock, if he was to work with someone, The Rock would be a likely candidate. However, his physical condition likely prevents him from doing a match that he would want to be remembered for.

WWE has suggested Michaels as an opponent for him, however The Rock wasn?t a fan of that idea. He has made it clear that he felt Shawn Michaels was an asshole to him when he first came in, and was one to the point where he vowed he will never forget it. He also doesn?t think that Michaels is the same kind of big draw that Hogan, Austin, Hart, etc. are.
There is a chance that the filming of his next movie could be delayed until April, which would allow him to appear at Mania.

Pretty interesting the only guarentee Vince would have to make is Bret to participate in WM22. He's absolutely right too that Michaels isn't even in the same league when it comes to "nostalgia wrestlemania main events".
Course he IS in the same league, plus he's the only one physically able to put on a class match in the ring the 3 mentioned are retired anyway, Michaels is a living legend, whether he likes him as a person or not.........

In Baltimore, the First Mariner Center sent out emails announcing that tickets for the February 19, 2006 WWE No Way Out event will go on sale this Saturday. In the email they listed the main event featuring WWE World champion Kurt Angle vs. The Undertaker.

Wonder if this means rumours from before were right and Angle will drop the belt to 'Taker so that him and Randy Orton can have a final best of match at WM 22..
Hope not, that feud has been done to death already......

-- As previously reported, WWE has plans to put Orlando Jordan in a bisexual character storyline. PWInsider reports that right now the plan is to create a triangle between Jordan, former TNA female wrestler Trinity, and a new gay male wrestler.
The new gay male character, named Erik, will be portrayed as a friend of Orlando's from outside the wrestling
Well.....that's just....great...

Orlando is gunna have a new friend...not that there's anything wrong with it.. hihi
Stupid Vince strikes again Roll Eyes

....And to make matters worse the extremely talented C.M. Punk is rumoured to be the 3rd person involved no
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #4059 on: January 24, 2006, 06:25:03 AM »

Raw was fairly good last night, HBK & Shelton Benjamin had a cracking match.....

....and what about the Spirit Squad, all 5 of them are actual wrestlers, so the question is, did we see a 5 man stable debut last night? And how the hell is their gimmick gonna play out, certainly seems different.....
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: