Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 04:25:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228540 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 837835 times)
Evolution
« Reply #3980 on: January 15, 2006, 02:24:15 PM »

I remember reading something about it once on the net  Huh
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #3981 on: January 15, 2006, 02:47:21 PM »

And on a different note, is anybody else annoyed that Edge has 'Cena's Spinner Title' instead of the proper belt, i want the old goddamn title back! rant

Yea I am annoyed about that .Cenes belt is the fucking uglest tittle ever Plus it's dead give away that Cena is getting the title back in a few weeks.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #3982 on: January 15, 2006, 03:25:48 PM »

+ + = Big Gay Champions, Vince's Favourites Wink The dude is obsessed with gay orientated angles and they just continue....

Vader is gay? Lips Sealed

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Evolution
« Reply #3983 on: January 15, 2006, 03:41:08 PM »

Aye
makane
Legend

« Reply #3984 on: January 15, 2006, 03:48:40 PM »

When Smackdown was in finland, OJ tried to get 2 males with him to his hotel room, so I don't know if that's a "storyline"  Cheesy

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #3985 on: January 15, 2006, 03:50:11 PM »

Aye

Are you serious? I never knew this, heh.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3986 on: January 15, 2006, 04:08:41 PM »

Aye

Are you serious? I never knew this, heh.
No he's not, the Gay Part was the Kiss, the Big Part was Vader and the Champions was the Title Belt Wink

The piss-take was in 2 parts.  Firstly Vince has always wanted to push gay storylines/characters and now things are so much more acceptable these days he does it even more, like i said, i'm pretty sure he swings both ways, in shoot interviews i've heard stories from past employee's although they could just be bitter, it would explain his walk though, the something is up my ass walk, like a pineapple shaped dildo maybe Huh hihi

As for the 'Big' part of things.  It is well known he likes to push big guys and when business is down he often see's them as the solution, everytime things aren't working he tries to create a new monster, and also adds a fair few fat guys into the mix.

I banged the title in there just to complete the thing and so we could see a picture of the goddamn belt Edge should be wearing rant
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #3987 on: January 15, 2006, 05:48:41 PM »

No he's not, the Gay Part was the Kiss, the Big Part was Vader and the Champions was the Title Belt Wink

Ah, very clever Smiley

Evolution
« Reply #3988 on: January 15, 2006, 08:37:34 PM »

Anyone in the US ordered TNA's Final Resolution?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3989 on: January 16, 2006, 02:10:14 PM »

WLKY out of Louisville, Kentucky is reporting that former WWE star Matt Morgan was recently arrested for impersonating a police officer. No more details have been released yet about the story.

Officer M-m-m-m-m-Morgan rofl The big giveaway was when he arrested a dude for laughing at his stutter hihi

Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #3990 on: January 16, 2006, 02:56:04 PM »

I would actually love to see Flair get one last quick title reign.  He's Ric Flair for crissakes.  If anyone who's ever wrestled ever deserves one last shot its Ric Flair.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Evolution
« Reply #3991 on: January 16, 2006, 04:06:44 PM »

If Flair wins tonight, i'll do a Tim White.  ok
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #3992 on: January 16, 2006, 04:53:17 PM »

A Flair interview:

http://www.newsobserver.com/105/story/389067.html

Evolution
« Reply #3993 on: January 16, 2006, 06:07:52 PM »

Flair and "WWE RAW" will appear tonight in Raleigh for a show that will be broadcast live on USA Network. He spoke from his car in Charlotte, where he lives.

Poor Flair.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3994 on: January 16, 2006, 06:40:45 PM »

Here in the UK we had a TNA catch up special, 4 episodes in one and it was pretty shit to be honest.  It was the Christian/Jarrett show, add to that the AWFUL Gayda/Kim/Jarrett Love Triangle that makes WWE acting look good and things were fair bad.  Most matches were crush matches, and when it comes to backstage segments they are pretty shit.  Now on PPV they deliver but on Impact! things are so out of balance, they try to cram so much in making most matches too short and fairly pointless and they also fill too much time with Double J, also as much as i like Christian there is such a thing as TOO much of a good thing, now i don't blame him, he's not on air as much and it's only because he's feuding with the moron, but it annoys me because it is WAY to unbalanced.  Now i wish they had a 2 hour show for the 'sake of the other talent, as things stand it's become a 2 Team Tag Division & 3 Man X-Division the rest get ignored, i preferred it when they had the weekly 3 hour shows, they had some dodgy stuff i'll be the first to admit that but there were some awesome matches and everyone got plenty of time, i guess it's because we in the UK got it free i liked it so much, but it was damn good......

.....Debra and the 'Arrested' Matt Morgan were backstage at TNA Final Resolution last night, please, don't give them contracts......

Several DAMN GOOD Indie workers are being considered for contracts.  The ones worth getting really excited about (As far as i'm concerned....) are Teddy Hart & Harry Smith.  Back in the early days on TNA, Teddy Hart was a regular in Team Canada and he was fuckin' amazing, true he has a reputation for being an asshole but he's also an amazing wrestler.  As for Harry Smith, Davey Boy Smith's son, Bret Hart rates him as the best young star around and well he praises him loads, saying that, he's bound to be biased, still cool though, i really hope these guys are signed.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #3995 on: January 17, 2006, 03:11:52 PM »

I thought the matches on Raw were excellent.  Angle/Michaels was good as usual.  And the ladder match really surprised me.  I can't remember the last time we saw spots like that in the WWE.  Edge going backwards through the table was nuts.  And that suplex off the ladder was also pretty crazy.  A lot of the other stuff was dumb though.  The Masterlock Challenge part was just pointless and stupid, and once again amde Cena look like an idiot.  Pretty much everything with Vince was dumb.  Why exactly does he want rid of HBK so bad?  Overall a good show though because of those two matches.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3996 on: January 17, 2006, 04:42:26 PM »

I thought the matches on Raw were excellent.? Angle/Michaels was good as usual.? And the ladder match really surprised me.? I can't remember the last time we saw spots like that in the WWE.? Edge going backwards through the table was nuts.? And that suplex off the ladder was also pretty crazy.? A lot of the other stuff was dumb though.? The Masterlock Challenge part was just pointless and stupid, and once again amde Cena look like an idiot.? Pretty much everything with Vince was dumb.? Why exactly does he want rid of HBK so bad?? Overall a good show though because of those two matches.
The HBK/Vince bollocks is just to push there Wrestlemania match.....

The fans seem to be behind Cena again Roll Eyes

Although the weakest match of their 4, HBK vs. Angle was still good, especially by TV standards....

All the internet reports i've read have raved about the main event, personally i thought it was medicore, it had 3 good spots, the rest was lacking, it was just a case of seen it and many times before and way better, Edge falling off the ladder through the table was sick though smoking
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #3997 on: January 17, 2006, 05:40:54 PM »

No offense to my wrestling pals but I think Ric Flair delivered an ENORMOUS FUCK YOU to his critics on here.

U guys need to realize that Ric is almost 60 years old, Sure the ladder match wasnt Micheals/Hall but for Ric's first ever Ladder match, and considering how bad most of u thought it was gonna be, this damn thing was phenomenal.

A few times it made my stomach drop and Ive been watching wrestling forever.

Ric took bumps at damn near 60 years old that very few wrestlers on the roster would take anymore.

Give this guy some respect please.

u think he needs to retire, i think youre wrong.

I think he is still one of the best wrestlers on the roster cause he gives his all, puts on a great match everytime out.

That ladder match was incredible, Edge is really wanting to get over as champion and he proved it.

Edge being an amazing heel is why Cena is getting face pops.

Kurt Angle wasnt a good enough heel *like HBK people respect Angle's ability and work too much to truly hate him* to get Cena over but Edge is and deserves to run with the title for a long while.

I dont judge music,wrestling,movies what have you on past stuff.

If I see a match, I dont compare it to the 1,000 other ladder matches Ive ever watched, I sit back and allow myself to be entertained.

I also stopped reading internet sites

Wrestling is sooooooooooooooooooooooo much more enjoyable when u have no idea what is gonna happen.

So u guys do me a favor, cut back a tad on the cynicism and allow yourself to be entertained again.

this reminds me of Jericho vs RVD when people bashed it and jericho went on that huge rant and quit doing updates on his website.

Cause lets be honest, short of RVD doing a frog splash off a hell in the cell onto someone on an announce table, Everything has pretty much been done, so either judge each match on an individual basis, or keep comparing it to matches 5 years ago and be disappointed.

I watch cause it still entertains me, and last night was the best Raw in a very very very long time.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 05:43:50 PM by D? » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #3998 on: January 17, 2006, 06:10:21 PM »

Too right D!! Like everyone compares all the HIAC matches to the HBK v Taker and Mankind Taker ones, whereas you should know HIAC matches now are not gunna be like that, you just gotta judge it on if it entertains you not on if its the best HIAC match ever.

That's a hatrick for Doull
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3999 on: January 17, 2006, 09:20:32 PM »

You can't ignore the past, you can't just erase it from your memory, i was not that impressed and i still believe the guy needs to retire, i've never said he's bad for his age, for his age he's pretty damn amazing the point is he should of long since quit, they should be busying working on new guys rather than giving 56 year olds main event matches, i mean i'm sure when he's 70 for his age he'll put on a damn good match but that is irrelevant, he should of retired gracefully, he's a shell of his former self plain and simple and last night did not change my view at all.....
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: