Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 08:27:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228540 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 838351 times)
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #3900 on: January 11, 2006, 10:30:34 AM »

Hell, I would rather they vacate the belt than [keep it on Batista]. Tournament at No Way Out or something of the sort.

Well...

They kind of did listen to me.  Grin

They're reading this thread!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Evolution
« Reply #3901 on: January 11, 2006, 11:30:25 AM »

I hate spoilers. WWE.com's stupid obsession with giving away news ruined the biggest thing to happen on the show since god knows when  Undecided
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3902 on: January 11, 2006, 12:30:52 PM »

They're reading this thread!
Vinmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Employ us in the wrestling thread to the writing team, it's the way to go....

.....if you don't we'll form our own company and put you under Tongue

I hate spoilers. WWE.com's stupid obsession with giving away news ruined the biggest thing to happen on the show since god knows when? Undecided
Like i said the show needs to go LIVE......

....biggest thing since Boogeyman's debut!
makane
Legend

« Reply #3903 on: January 11, 2006, 12:57:35 PM »

Why the hell doesn't Boogeyman wrestle? he doesn't know how?  rant

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3904 on: January 11, 2006, 02:28:54 PM »

Why the hell doesn't Boogeyman wrestle? he doesn't know how?? rant
Er, not really Tongue

He's a great character, we'll say no more Wink

WWE really are last minute with their decisions.  Giving Angle the Gold must of been decided on Tuesday since he's meant to be fighting HBK on RAW next week......

From PWInsider.com

Batista was said to have been really broken up backstage about his injury and having to miss so much time. He actually asked to be able to work through the latest injury as well, but WWE management overruled the request and made the decision that he surrender the title. He's not expected to return to the ring until after Wrestlemania.

All credit to the guy, i like the dude a lot as champion, aside from the JBL feud he was well booked and made to look decent (thanks to HHH and the late Eddie Guerrero....) despite his limitations, will he ever rise to the top again though, his age is working against him, he's not your still wrestling into his 50s Ric Flair type, all the steroids will cause injury to end his career before then....
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #3905 on: January 11, 2006, 03:01:52 PM »

Employ us in the wrestling thread to the writing team, it's the way to go....
we'll form our own company and put you under Tongue

We should!

he's not your still wrestling into his 50s Ric Flair type, all the steroids will cause injury to end his career before then....

He's done. I think this is what just happened...

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Evolution
« Reply #3906 on: January 11, 2006, 04:06:59 PM »

Flair needs a wake up call and retire with some dignity  yes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3907 on: January 11, 2006, 04:38:41 PM »

Flair needs a wake up call and retire with some dignity? yes
Flair this is 1995 calling, RETIRE already! Oh and we've got your dignity, you left it behind Tongue....
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #3908 on: January 11, 2006, 04:56:00 PM »

The harsh reality is that you guys are stuck with him for a little less than two years still as his contract expires in November '07.

Will we get Chinese Democracy before Flair hangs his speedo up for good, is the question though...

Personally I love the Nature Boy despite his age related short comings in the ring.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #3909 on: January 11, 2006, 05:01:47 PM »

I personally think Flair is gonna retire before Chinese Democracy is out which means death before never coming out.

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3910 on: January 11, 2006, 05:02:28 PM »

The harsh reality is that you guys are stuck with him for a little less than two years still as his contract expires in November '07.

Will we get Chinese Democracy before Flair hangs his speedo up for good, is the question though...

Personally I love the Nature Boy despite his age related short comings in the ring.
We're stuck with him until he dies. ?Like the magazine Powerslam said with all the problems he's got (divorce, road rage charge etc....) he needs the money to cover a shit load of debts and stuff and will probably need to keep going until he is dead nervous
Evolution
« Reply #3911 on: January 11, 2006, 05:12:05 PM »

http://shopzone.wwe.com/Product_detail.asp?cat=cat-carlito&productId=02-00452

Daz cool!
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #3912 on: January 11, 2006, 05:29:24 PM »

A few juicy bits from the newsboards:

Since the breakup between Lita and Edge, Edge has reconciled with his wife. Acting in a role with Lita this past Monday night on RAW was understandably awkward for Lita and Edge both.
Edge has developed a reputation for doing what he is asked by management. However there were limits as to how far Edge would go with the segment on RAW.
Lita on the other hand is a very private individual and has reservation about play a ?slut? character in response to her affair with Edge going public. The sex only further enhanced that character and fused real-life with storyline.

Maybe what they mean by Edge acting awkward, they mean a total douche. I seriously hope if there were any virgins watching they dont reinact...

Following the Carlito & Chris Masters ring entrance on TSN, they cut to the sports studio for an update and the announcer said, "I liked Carlito Cool better when he was Razor Ramon."

.... hihi.... rofl

According to backstage sources in TNA, Sting was very sociable with everyone when he was there. He showed up bright and early in great shape, looking ready to go. He was hanging out, joking, talking to, and spending lots of time with all the other wrestlers there. He spent a lot of time talking to Abyss, who he is a big fan of.
When Sting was in TNA previously, he was said to have kind of a bad attitude where he just showed up, did his thing, and left. However things are visibly much different this time.
Word going around now is that Sting is very open to putting people over and doing jobs. He realizes this is his last run and is ready to go. It?s said he wants to have fun and help TNA out, more specifically, he wants to help TNA out to the point where they are considered competition for WWE. He has been vocal about his feelings about how wrestling needs competition.The belief right now is that Sting very well could be to TNA what Terry Funk was to ECW, where he can put over their up and coming wrestlers.

twnpnews.com

Sounds pretty promising too me! I only wish I got Spike TV Cry

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #3913 on: January 12, 2006, 09:29:56 AM »

Just to go away from discussing the WWE its good to see this fan still cares  :rofl

http://www.youtube.com/w/Crying-wrestling-fan?v=SFV3xWHFFQg&search=wrestling

Funniest thing ive seen in a long time

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3914 on: January 12, 2006, 09:42:04 AM »

Just to go away from discussing the WWE its good to see this fan still cares? :rofl

http://www.youtube.com/w/Crying-wrestling-fan?v=SFV3xWHFFQg&search=wrestling

Funniest thing ive seen in a long time
rofl what a prick, what are the chances he still lives with his mum, and his parents are brother and sister hihi
Evolution
« Reply #3915 on: January 12, 2006, 11:51:00 AM »

rofl Oh fuck
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3916 on: January 12, 2006, 02:33:28 PM »

Anyone seen the video on wwe.com of Kennedy trying to getting in the byte this studio, pure kennedy comedy.....

....comedy
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #3917 on: January 12, 2006, 03:29:17 PM »

So Edge dumped Lita?

I hadn't heard about this, thats interesting, i bet she feels real fuckin stupid now, I wonder If Matt would be dumb enough to take her back?

HBK will win the world title on raw, how bout that?

Guys quitting dissing Ric Flair, he is still a great wrestler and I still enjoy watching him.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3918 on: January 12, 2006, 03:33:38 PM »

So Edge dumped Lita?

I hadn't heard about this, thats interesting, i bet she feels real fuckin stupid now, I wonder If Matt would be dumb enough to take her back?
It barely got off the ground it was over before they even got together on TV......

HBK will win the world title on raw, how bout that?
Nope, Vince will interfere and Kurt will retain Wink

Guys quitting dissing Ric Flair, he is still a great wrestler and I still enjoy watching him.
Well he may be better than shit like Viscera, Mark Henry etc. but that's it.  He's pissing on his legacy dude, i have his DVD boxset and he is a shell of his former self and by a long way, because of his age he has had to cut a hell of a lot of moves out of his repertoire, seriously dude he should retire.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #3919 on: January 12, 2006, 03:36:29 PM »

Why isn't Smackdown live?  Is there some reason they always tape it on Tuesday?  I'm interested to hear the explanation on why a Raw guy was allowed to win the Smackdown title.  And now Kurt's gonna be on Raw with the World Championship?  They must really want Smackdown to look like the B Show at this point.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: