Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 10:22:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228540 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 838609 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3860 on: January 09, 2006, 02:30:19 PM »

Is the injury he has been working with? The same one as Ken but not as serious? Why the sudden change?
Nope, it's a new one, his back was fucked and he was working through that, now he's suffered a torn tricep so i can't see him managing much longer with both these injuries....
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #3861 on: January 09, 2006, 02:35:25 PM »

U are basically tellin me that im fucked in the WWE Game. hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #3862 on: January 09, 2006, 03:33:55 PM »

U are basically tellin me that im fucked in the WWE Game. hihi

Fucked by Batista. You would love that!  Wink
Evolution
« Reply #3863 on: January 09, 2006, 04:10:02 PM »

I heard it's possible Batista/Kane will be swapped to Batista/Taker. Maybe Taker/Orton at WM for the title? The final final blowout?
Colt 1911
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #3864 on: January 09, 2006, 04:15:39 PM »

And we got it for free! i bet Cena feels pretty shitty right now, but it serves him right for sucking as champion  ok

hahahahahha you guys are funny you know that they read a script and its all planned out right? Nothing is real in wwf UFC and boxing is real wwf FAKE! God they dont even punch eachother you can tell how fake it is.
Evolution
« Reply #3865 on: January 09, 2006, 04:16:30 PM »

And we got it for free! i bet Cena feels pretty shitty right now, but it serves him right for sucking as champion  ok

hahahahahha you guys are funny you know that they read a script and its all planned out right? Nothing is real in wwf UFC and boxing is real wwf FAKE! God they dont even punch eachother you can tell how fake it is.

Fuck off you cunt  Smiley
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #3866 on: January 09, 2006, 04:25:04 PM »

I don't think any of us knew that . Roll Eyes

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #3867 on: January 09, 2006, 04:39:37 PM »

I heard it's possible Batista/Kane will be swapped to Batista/Taker. Maybe Taker/Orton at WM for the title? The final final blowout?

I dont like that idea...

I love that idea Grin

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Evolution
« Reply #3868 on: January 09, 2006, 04:44:22 PM »

I'd rather see Taker in there than Kane  ok
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #3869 on: January 09, 2006, 05:00:29 PM »

I'd rather see Taker in there than Kane? ok

Im still confused as too what angle/storyline they were going to build that match up with.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #3870 on: January 09, 2006, 05:17:44 PM »

Fuck off you cunt? Smiley

rofl

Seconded, if he would of read the whole fuckin thread he would of realised that we all know that!

Lazy! Cheesy
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3871 on: January 09, 2006, 06:33:25 PM »

And we got it for free! i bet Cena feels pretty shitty right now, but it serves him right for sucking as champion? ok

WWF? That's Sooooooo 2001 you Cock! Tongue Suck It Tongue (Bit of 1998 for ya there Tongue)

I'd rather see Taker in there than Kane? ok

Im still confused as too what angle/storyline they were going to build that match up with.
I hate the idea. 'Taker is past it ahh nuts it sucks, i'd rather Kane won it at No Way Out and came to Smackdown, hell if they really wanted they could make it a triple threat i think that could work and would be pretty interesting....

World Wrestling Entertainment issued the following press release in Canada this afternoon:

Orangeville, Ontario native Edge(TM) captures WWE(R) Championship!
TORONTO, Jan. 9 /CNW/ - At last night's New Year Revolution(TM) Pay-Per-View event, WWE Superstar Edge walked away with the WWE Championship belt for this first time in his illustrious wrestling career.

At WrestleMania(R) 21 last spring, Edge was victorious in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match - winning a one time title shot which could be used at any time for up to a year. Immediately following last night's brutal main event Elimination Chamber match, Edge cashed in his ticket against a battered John Cena(TM). Cena, who had just successfully defended his title, could not withstand an assault from Edge.

"Nothing can top the feeling of winning the WWE Championship - this is spectacular," Edge said, "I am the Rated R Superstar and I can't wait to bring this belt back to Canada!"

Edge, aka Adam Copeland, grew up in Orangeville, Ontario with dreams of becoming a professional wrestler and being part of WWE. Since his WWE debut in 1998, Edge has left his mark as both a singles and tag-team wrestler. He is an 11-time tag team champion, including an unprecedented seven reigns as World Tag Team Champion with Christian(TM). Edge is also a 5-time Intercontinental Champion, and defeated Kurt Angle(TM) to win the 2001 King of the Ring Tournament. This is Edge's first reign as the WWE Champion and he will defend his title at the next WWE Pay-Per-View event, Royal Rumble(R), on January 29, 2006.

Don't miss Monday Night RAW tonight on TSN at 9:00 pm ET.

Additional information on World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: WWE) can be found at wwe.com and corporate.wwe.com. For our activities in Canada, go to Canada.wwe.com .

Trademarks: The names of all World Wrestling Entertainment televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Confirmation he will be defending it in 3 weeks, so i am pretty certain it will be a rematch with John Cena, and Cena regains the strap.....
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 07:04:32 PM by Stoned » Logged
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3872 on: January 09, 2006, 11:45:56 PM »

RAW was an improvement on previous weeks. Best it's been in a while, even Cena was ok i thought that promo at the start was fair good, he did a good job of turning the fans boo's to cheers.  The Tag Match with HBK & Angle vs. Carlito & Masters was damn good.  Masters & Carlito work so well together, their different styles compliment each other and these 2 keep getting better yes  All the other matches were fairly solid to (except for the women's...).  It's a shame they don't repackage Val Venis and give him another push, he's still a damn solid performer and one of the best in-ring stars on the roster, add to that his decent mic skills, he deserves to escape from jobbersville.  Last segment was a bit of a bore, few highlights (all too brief nip slip and con chairto...)  Overall, not bad...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #3873 on: January 09, 2006, 11:57:27 PM »

And we got it for free! i bet Cena feels pretty shitty right now, but it serves him right for sucking as champion? ok

This comin from a guy who jacks off and eats it.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #3874 on: January 10, 2006, 12:38:47 AM »

RAW was an improvement on previous weeks. Best it's been in a while, even Cena was ok i thought that promo at the start was fair good, he did a good job of turning the fans boo's to cheers.? The Tag Match with HBK & Angle vs. Carlito & Masters was damn good.? Masters & Carlito work so well together, their different styles compliment each other and these 2 keep getting better yes? All the other matches were fairly solid to (except for the women's...).? It's a shame they don't repackage Val Venis and give him another push, he's still a damn solid performer and one of the best in-ring stars on the roster, add to that his decent mic skills, he deserves to escape from jobbersville.? Last segment was a bit of a bore, few highlights (all too brief nip slip and con chairto...)? Overall, not bad...

Pretty much everything he said except HHH cut a cool promo with Todd where he's like "Im a man of my word, I told you Id destroy Ric Flair and look what happened, I told you Id take out the Big Show and what happened, the giant fell at my feet! So at the Rumble Im not just tell you Josh, Im telling everyone Im going to win the Rumble and the King of Kings is going to reclaim his throne at WM smoking

Here's hoping HHH does live up to his word! By the way, Edge had the Gayest segment  Ive ever seen, not quite as gay as his underwear though Cry

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3875 on: January 10, 2006, 10:31:38 AM »

SUPERSTAR RETURN SPOILER ALERT:

The Dark Match on RAW last night featured 3 Minute Warning so it seems they are reformed for good, that effectviely kills the Jamal & Cena rumour....

.....be interesting to see whether they are heels or faces, who they feud with and if Eric Bischoff is there manager.
The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #3876 on: January 10, 2006, 12:31:26 PM »

And we got it for free! i bet Cena feels pretty shitty right now, but it serves him right for sucking as champion ok

Welcome to 20 Years ago asswipe...oops shouldn't have said that, Bush would get mad at me!

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
makane
Legend

« Reply #3877 on: January 10, 2006, 02:10:08 PM »

Wow, congratulations you figured that out all on your own? fucking retard, start to whine when you CAN.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #3878 on: January 10, 2006, 03:10:31 PM »

I think if they were to turn Cena heel, then teaming him with 3 Minute Warning would be pretty cool.  I think giving him a sort of rapper enterouge (totally mispelled) would be a good idea.  It would be a nice little heel stable, and Cena could recruit more guys to be in the stable.  This Batista situation is tough.  If they let Mark Henry anywhere near that title I'm gonna throw my TV through a window.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #3879 on: January 10, 2006, 03:22:16 PM »

...And then I'm going to throw your TV through my window!

(What? I'll be angry, and want to vent it, but I'm not about to throw my own television through my window, which...Actually, wait, I'll throw it through your window too. In fact...I'll just let your actions speak for me to on the subject, acually)

Well, I see absoloutly no point in Batista keeping hold of the title until 'Mania. It worked with Shawn, but for two reasons. He had a stable to front for him, DX. (Well...If we're being pedantic here, the true DX wasn't actually formed yet, and it was just HHH and Chyna but...You get what I mean) And second, because when Shawn did appear, he had a strong enough persona. Now, Batista is all right, nothing wrong with him. But, I don't think that his gimmick and/or mic skills would hold up to that.

Hell, I would rather they vacate the belt than give it to him. Tournament at No Way Out or something of the sort. It would make the Rumble a bit complicated but, hell, I'd enjoy it...

Is it official that Henry will be facing Batista at the Rumble?

Who the fuck booked that? Were they doing it in the dark? Jesus Christ...

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: