Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 06:31:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228540 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 839410 times)
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #3700 on: January 02, 2006, 05:10:46 PM »

You serious? Ahhh blame Evo he's the one who told me Tongue

Yeah, straight up.

They usually advertise shit loads if it's on Box Office, don't they.

We noticed that there hadn't been any adverts for it yet, and then went on Sky's TV guide for next Sunday and...

Yeah. We get it for free. ?Cool

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #3701 on: January 02, 2006, 05:13:00 PM »

I dont think the Big Show is 7 feet tall, maybe 6'10 or so, but not 7 although I could be wrong. If he faces the 7'3 guy, we will find out.

Yeah Stoned it really pisses me off cause RVD would wrestle "The Rock" or Stone Cold or whoever and the crowd would chant RVD like hell.

Shane O Mac stole his move and if the bosses son can do it, it doesnt look so impressive when RVD does it which fuckin sucked.

I read where they told RVD to tone down cause he was burning the crowd out.

Usually when that happens guess what?

they make that guy the main event.

It truly pisses me off.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #3702 on: January 02, 2006, 05:13:48 PM »

Any one know when Tatanka will return to TV? Will it be on Raw?
I was wondering, not sure yet.? It should be RAW though.? Last i heard was he'd just started working House Shows for the RAW Brand, and he's said to look in much better shape now, i believe the match was Tatanka & Shelton Benjamin vs. Carlito & The Coach (I think...)

You're right about the match and who he worked with. Sould'nt be too long if he performs well at these shows, but you never know. Remember Marty Jannetty...

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3703 on: January 02, 2006, 05:14:08 PM »

You serious? Ahhh blame Evo he's the one who told me Tongue

Yeah, straight up.

They usually advertise shit loads if it's on Box Office, don't they.

We noticed that there hadn't been any adverts for it yet, and then went on Sky's TV guide for next Sunday and...

Yeah. We get it for free. ?Cool
Awesome!

I'd of payed anyway, aside from those shit UK only events the only one i've missed since 1998 (i think...) is The Great American Bash 2004 and that was by choice, paying for that crap line-up was pushing it way too far....

Any one know when Tatanka will return to TV? Will it be on Raw?
I was wondering, not sure yet.? It should be RAW though.? Last i heard was he'd just started working House Shows for the RAW Brand, and he's said to look in much better shape now, i believe the match was Tatanka & Shelton Benjamin vs. Carlito & The Coach (I think...)

You're right about the match and who he worked with. Sould'nt be too long if he performs well at these shows, but you never know. Remember Marty Jannetty...
I marked out so much for Jannetty's return, i was so happy, but he's past demons returned, he fucked it up himself....

...Tatanka though is different, if you view his official website, like i have done for a while now Embarrassed you'll see he's a very sensible and proud man and no way would he do anything dumb, he's too smart for that...

I dont think the Big Show is 7 feet tall, maybe 6'10 or so, but not 7 although I could be wrong. If he faces the 7'3 guy, we will find out.
He's been 7'2 and 7'0, so he's probably 6'5 hihi You know how they bullshit......

Yeah Stoned it really pisses me off cause RVD would wrestle "The Rock" or Stone Cold or whoever and the crowd would chant RVD like hell.

Shane O Mac stole his move and if the bosses son can do it, it doesnt look so impressive when RVD does it which fuckin sucked.

I read where they told RVD to tone down cause he was burning the crowd out.

Usually when that happens guess what?

they make that guy the main event.

It truly pisses me off.
It's why the Cruiserweights are restricted and why the division has never had a Ladder Match in WWE even though they'd put on the best ones.....
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 05:18:17 PM by Stoned » Logged
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #3704 on: January 02, 2006, 05:20:16 PM »

I thought Jannetty straightened himself out; didn't HBK actually help "save" him or something. Do you know for sure that he fucked up?

I marked out hard too for him, the Angle match really surprised me.

Long live the RockerDropper!

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #3705 on: January 02, 2006, 05:26:21 PM »

Aye, indeed. Is quality. That is, assuming that the SKY TV Guide did not lie...

What is even better is that I never have college on a Monday.

Oh yeah, bring on the PPV.

Proper old school...

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3706 on: January 02, 2006, 05:28:11 PM »

I thought Jannetty straightened himself out; didn't HBK actually help "save" him or something. Do you know for sure that he fucked up?
Yep, think it was assault or something, he was on byte this not long after explaining the stuff, go to wwe.com it's in the byte this archives, basically though he was in jail and could not get out to fulfil his duties....

...here's his mugshot

Yeah HBK 'Saved Him' he talks about it on that Byte This thing, i think he blessed him (something like that with water and shit, i'm not high up on my religious knowledge...) hold on i'll get the link...

I marked out hard too for him, the Angle match really surprised me.

Long live the RockerDropper!
Yeah i hate it when they come back out of shape but he was in wonderful shape and that match with Angle was one of the best TV Matches of 2005 (Although that ain't saying much....)

What is even better is that I never have college on a Monday.
And i dropped out over Chrimbo so i'm sorted to smoking

http://www.wwe.com/community/bytethis/ - Scroll Down - Jannetty's is the 07/27/2005 one ok
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 05:31:01 PM by Stoned » Logged
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #3707 on: January 02, 2006, 05:31:09 PM »

High five!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #3708 on: January 02, 2006, 05:36:54 PM »

Damn, I don't think I wanted to see that mugshot...

Thanks for the link!

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3709 on: January 02, 2006, 05:38:33 PM »

High five!
Indeed! Wink (Where's the High Five icon thingy meh bob?)

Latest Plan for Royal Rumble, Mark Henry vs. Batista for the Gold http://nodq.com/wwe/138229179.shtml ?rofl What would be really funny would be if Henry got the belt (Since he's on my team in the WWE Game i'm hoping it happens to Tongue)
Damn, I don't think I wanted to see that mugshot...

Thanks for the link!
If you have any queries ask pwinsider.com Q & A section.

A few weeks back i was hoping there could be a way back for him so i sent them this question and got this answer...

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=15130&p=1

I am a big fan of Marty Jannetty, always have been and i always wanted him to really make it big, his matches with Shawn Michaels in 1993 were awesome. When he returned earlier this year I was thrilled, even more so when he signed a contract. Unfortunately due to personal problems WWE were forced to fire him. My question is what are the chances of them resigning him if he sorts himself out and are TNA interested or likely to be, i really want to see him back on TV he has so much untapped potential, he could of achieved so much more.

I think if WWE believed that Janetty had his act together, he would get a shot. I don't see TNA using him in any pushed position. WWE had intended to do a Rockers reunion run on house shows, which is probably the best role for Janetty at this point. He had a hell of a match with Kurt Angle and showed he can still go, so hopefully at some point, he'll get one last shot, although that may have been it.

Ken Kennedy is currently scheduled to be backstage at the TV tapings tomorrow. There had been talk of him doing an 'interview' segment like Edge while he recovers from surgery.

Awesome! The Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssstttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr Kennedy......

......Kennedy....

....Show!

« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 05:49:43 PM by Stoned » Logged
Evolution
« Reply #3710 on: January 02, 2006, 06:23:30 PM »

Mon Ken. and Mon Mark  Grin
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3711 on: January 02, 2006, 08:08:38 PM »

Remember Bradshaw getting a load of bad press for his Nazi stuff in Germany a while back, well if your interested here's the video....

http://www.youtube.com/w/WWE---John-Bradshaw-Layfield-Nazi%27s-Reference-In-Germany?v=OmipoLbRHv0&search=wwe
Evolution
« Reply #3712 on: January 03, 2006, 05:05:31 AM »

Fucking idiot. I loved the tune in the background though. I wonder how they got ahold of his 1998 theme.
Evolution
« Reply #3713 on: January 03, 2006, 05:47:04 AM »

Holy shit, this youtube site is incredible. So many good vids on it.

http://www.youtube.com/w/wwe--Paul-London-does-a-Double-Backflip-Moonsault?v=6aFj8qZCOCY&search=wwe

This one took my breath away  hihi
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #3714 on: January 03, 2006, 06:04:04 AM »

From www.chrisjericho.com

Just sitting in a hotel room in Los Angeles and I thought it was a great time for an update....especially since I am alone on my birthday!? But it's nothing new, it's the third year I've been on the road on my birthday...my work is never done kids.

I've been real busy lately so I'll get right to it.?

We just returned from a two week tour of the UK with Fozzy, that took us to Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales.? The shows were great, as were the crowds...which were big enough to see us get 7 out of 13 sellout shows!? Our fans are so tremendous over there as that tour was our fourth tour of the year for us already.? The good news is that we'll be coming over again in Jan/Feb of 2006, so we'll get to say YEAHHHHH to the UK fanatics again.? Thanks to you guys over the pond for allowing that to happen!

We also got to rock Australia in September for 9 days and that was a blast as well.? Even though it was my fourth time in Aussie, it was a cool for me to see my boys enjoy experiencing the beautiful sights and the great hospitality for the first time.? I always promised Delson that we'd go to Australia and Japan and at least I got half of that promise accomplished!!

Next week will see us return to the homeland for an extensive eastern Canadian tour before we rock Florida, North Carolina, Virginia and Georgia.? The Fozz has kept me almost as busy as I was when I was wrestling!? I will say however, that the All That Remains tour ( which has taken us to 8 countries) has been successful and a total eye opener for so many people that have now seen the firepower of our band for the first time.? I'm very excited to work on a new album hopefully in the new year.

We're also currently recording a cover for an all star Judas Priest record this week.? It's monumental as it will be the first song recorded with Mike and new drummer Eric Sanders which makes it extra special. I'm not gonna tell ya which track we're doing but I will say that it's from British Steel...let the speculations begin...

I also hope you've had the chance to hear The Evil That Men Do from the Numbers From The Beast tribute record that I did with Paul Gilbert, Mike Inez and Brent Fitz (Winnipeg represent yo!)? Check it out as I think it smokes.

I also want to mention that I saw McCartney live in September and it was absolutely amazing...he's still the absolutely, no doubt, greatest songwriter, performer and musician of all time, BAR NONE!!!!

The Rock Of Jericho on XM radio is also expanding as more rock fans are being turned on to the show.? Look for the show to be moved from 1 hour to 2 hours in the new year.

I'm also keeping busy out here in LA.? I've been regularly working with The Best Week Ever on VH-1 and I just did a show for the E Networks, which is the third time I've worked for them.? I was also pleasantly surprised to see how much I was featured in I Love The 80's 3D.? I totally didn't remember doing the interviews for the show, so I was watching it and laughing at my comments as it was the first time I was hearing them!? I'm also in negotiations to host a show for the channel as well...stay tuned for details.

My studies in acting have been progressing rapidly and I'm very excited to be seeing the changes and improvements in my work in that field.? It's paying off too, as I'm very close to being cast in a pretty big picture which would be a huge step for me...stay tuned for news on that very soon as well!

I still get people everyday asking me when I'm going back to wrestling and it's kind of funny for me, as I've only been gone for about 3 months.  Things move so fast in the WWE that it seems so much longer.  I've been enjoying watching as a fan though.  It's fun for me to see the improvement of guys like Snitsky and Kurt Angle as well as the emergence of Ken Kennedy and MNM (Melina is too hot!).  I'd like to know where the heck Shelton Benjamin is though... I can't understand why he's not being given a bigger and better chance  Believe me when I say that Shelton is the real deal...I know.  I also don't understand how the WWE could let Christian go as he's a superstar waiting to happen...once again, believe me as I know!  Don't even get me started on the whole JR situation...he's the best ever although Joey Styles is badass in his own right.

I've also been working with a literary agent on a book that I may be writing based on a certain period of my career.? It's not a cliched life story, but a microscopic view of a period of my career that was action packed and filled with adventure...say it with me kids...stay tuned for more info!

I also just had an idea today that I'd love to put together in a few years that I think will be a great experience for every Jerichoholic reading this.? I have to put more thought into it, but I can feel that it's a winner.

It's also been awesome and important for me to be spending some extra time with my family, especially my 2 year old son.? He's so much fun and it's an honor for me to be getting the chance to get to know him and to be able to watch him learn and grow every minute of every day!

Finally, go see Saw 2...it's insane and completely brilliant.? It could be may favorite movie of the year!

Also, bring on Keeper PT 3 and the new Darkness....

Well, stay safe and have a great holiday season.

God bless you guys and be good to each other!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Evolution
« Reply #3715 on: January 03, 2006, 07:44:04 AM »

Thanks for posting D. He's damn right about Shelton and Christian.  no Pity Fozzy aren't coming to the north of the UK.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3716 on: January 03, 2006, 07:57:06 AM »

Thanks for posting D. He's damn right about Shelton and Christian.? no
Yeah he 100% right....

....Raw last night was utter shite, i pray that will be the worst of 2006.
Evolution
« Reply #3717 on: January 03, 2006, 08:02:49 AM »

Agreed. I didn't care for any of it.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #3718 on: January 03, 2006, 11:54:23 AM »

Last night is why HHH is the best at what he does...I thaught it was so cool whenthe guys messed up the clip and he said ahh what the hell its live tv ill just wing it anyways

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #3719 on: January 03, 2006, 01:24:09 PM »

Last night is why HHH is the best at what he does...I thaught it was so cool whenthe guys messed up the clip and he said ahh what the hell its live tv ill just wing it anyways

rofl That was easily the best segment of one shitty ass Raw. When HHH said to go to the clip and it said "5 weeks ago" I thought they were guna replay everything building up to his and Show's feud but then he was like "what the hell Ill just wing it", and the crowd applauded him like you wouldnt believe hihi

The first blood match was just "ok" Id have to say. I didnt expect much out of Cena but ended up getting a good Litre of blood of him ok I have to admit I was almost reconsidering buying NYR this Sunday but that Raw was just pisspoor and did nothing to interest me any further in the fueds.

Vince must have his hands full keeping his true talent down, promoting Raw as the flagship show eventhough it blows chunks compared to Smackdown, and finally keeping the belt on his precious Cena eventhough he got booed HARD last night Cheesy

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: