Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 10:33:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228540 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 839842 times)
makane
Legend

« Reply #3640 on: December 29, 2005, 03:05:05 PM »

ByteThis was hilariouse with Simon Dean  Grin

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3641 on: December 29, 2005, 03:08:22 PM »

ByteThis was hilariouse with Simon Dean? Grin
Yeah i loved that he was great taking the piss out of callers and training that fat guy Lou trying to get him in shape, the guy deserves a push!
Evolution
« Reply #3642 on: December 29, 2005, 04:06:36 PM »

For his hair alone  love
Evolution
« Reply #3643 on: December 29, 2005, 05:02:54 PM »

Some basketball player got backstage at a Raw event and met Snitsky!!

Oh Gene  love
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #3644 on: December 29, 2005, 05:05:45 PM »

Oh shit...I wish I could meet Snitsky.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Evolution
« Reply #3645 on: December 29, 2005, 05:11:39 PM »

Oh shit...I wish I could meet Snitsky.

I feel the pain.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #3646 on: December 29, 2005, 06:50:00 PM »

Don't worry.

I'm on the level.  Cool

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Evolution
« Reply #3647 on: December 29, 2005, 07:24:44 PM »

Don't worry.

I'm on the level.  Cool

You can be our Paul Heyman to the big man's WWF Tongue
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3648 on: December 29, 2005, 09:09:25 PM »

Don't worry.

I'm on the level.? Cool

You can be our Paul Heyman to the big man's WWF Tongue
Heyman failed though and eventually joined the big man Roll Eyes
Evolution
« Reply #3649 on: December 29, 2005, 09:40:35 PM »

True.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #3650 on: December 30, 2005, 02:33:02 AM »

Guys I hope we can get goin before New Years resolution.

Maybe we should PM the person after us after we draft.

by the way whoever is after me, I think its Jim, U are up!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Evolution
« Reply #3651 on: December 30, 2005, 04:20:14 PM »

I was aiming for the 2nd of January 2006 Raw hihi I guess we can scrap that, but i think NYR shouldn't be a problem. Rob is next to choose.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #3652 on: December 30, 2005, 05:03:32 PM »

Im ordering NYR

I hope its worth the cash but anyway I cant miss an Elimination Chamber match, I love that shit.

Im prayin Edge doesnt win the IC title, thats why I picked Flair.

The IC title is below Edge and I think the IC hunt with Flair,Carlito and masters would be great.

If Edge wins it, who does he lose it to?

So like HHH, it would make no sense for Edge to win the IC belt hence why I chose Flair.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
makane
Legend

« Reply #3653 on: December 30, 2005, 05:09:19 PM »

Edge wins IC from Flair 'cause HHH doesn't "need it". Maybe Edge will have IC and Heavyweight championship belts around him at the same time.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Evolution
« Reply #3654 on: December 30, 2005, 05:09:47 PM »

Same here with my Kid Kash choice. The quality of the title doesn't really matter, just that it's defended.
Evolution
« Reply #3655 on: December 30, 2005, 05:15:12 PM »

Did anyone read a report that it's possible that Jesus, Charlie Haas and Chuck Palumbo may be returning?

Haas is rumoured to be stuck on RAW as part of an angle with either Benjamin or Angle.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #3656 on: December 30, 2005, 05:50:02 PM »

I wouldn't mind seeing Haas back.  I thought he was a decent in-ring performer.  Not on the level of Shelton Benjamin, but still pretty good.  Plus we'll get to see more of the Haas Of Pain.  I don't see the point of bringing back Palumbo or Jesus though.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3657 on: December 30, 2005, 07:03:50 PM »

Same here with my Kid Kash choice. The quality of the title doesn't really matter, just that it's defended.
Same with my choices Wink Smackdown's Tag Champions and the WWE Champion! Tongue

Charlie Haas is awesome! I have always been a fan i really want him to come back, sacking him was damn stupid since he was in the top 10 actual wrestlers on the whole goddamn roster!

Just finished watching Smackdown this week....

Cracking show!  Only thing that sucked was Melina's goddamn lawsuit bullshit, now i'll be the first to admit i drifted in and out of consciousness during her boring rant but didn't she imply throughout it was rape?  Then decided it was sexual harrassment...and the tape they showed highlighting 2 weeks ago showed she was doing ALL the flirting, utter bullshit, she has not a leg to stand on and as a storyline it sucks anyway!  Seems Mark Henry will be fighting for her honour, jeez that guy is even bigger than before, who ate all the pies eh? hihi I loved his line to Batista, 'Remember Me? You Will.'  Awesome stuff.

Seems Smackdown actually cares about the tag team division again.  We saw 2 decent tag matches on the show, one a title match and the other showing a division exists.  That was the battle between The Mexicools & The DicksPsychosis & Super Crazy have great match after great match despite the limitations placed by WWE and i have to credit them a lot for that, all power to these guys they're doing great things!

They even seem to care about the US Title.  Before the opening credits sequence we had Benoit/Booker T & Sharmell/Teddy Long arguing over the best of 7 series.  The fact that it was actually given any attention at all gave it meaning and although i don't agree with using Orton as a subsitute i have to say that was a cracking match.  That shot with the crutch by Sharmell to Benoit's head sounded surprisingly brutal.  Speaking of Sharmell i am her new No.1 fan.  I'll be the first to admit i hated her when she first came on the scene.  For me Booker T had been stuck in a rut for years, whether a face or heel it was the same old bullshit and it bored me i was sick of him and wanted rid (i blame creative....but nonetheless i was sick of him...).  This heel turn though and addition of Sharmell has added a new dimension to his character, i love them as a team, personally i could quite happily watch them cheating their way to the World Title, Steph & HHH.....Eat Your Heart Out Tongue

Boogeyman chasing after JBL rofl If this is the start of a feud, well, i can't wait.  Pure comedy awaits!

....As for Matt Hardy (We all saw JBL had him beat....), you should of joined TNA Fool!

Finlay, 'Some people call me an Irish Bastard! (But not to my face)'  hihi He's the new tough guy on Smackdown, i smell a Hardcore Holly feud Tongue

Finally.  The Notorious K-I-D.  Kid Kash, Cruiserweight Champion.  Can you believe he actually got to do an interview/promo on Smackdown, My God, they tried to give him a personality, and promote the belt, somebody pinch me i must be dreaming, are they actually giving the belt a chance Shocked  Anyway, seriously i thought his promo was great, and he managed to get tons of good heel heat, he worked the crowd into a frenzy ok ....to his credit.  I loved the end of it to 'Get It? Got It? Good!', followed by him nailing Funaki with the Dead Level.

So Smackdown had decent matches, it gave meaning to many a belt and all in all was a damn entertaining show, ten times better than Raw, well done!
Evolution
« Reply #3658 on: December 31, 2005, 07:51:59 AM »

Agreed! Great show. Booker was hilarious on commentary. "A fan has jumped into the ring and attacked Benoit....oh wait, that's Sharmell"  hihi

Finlay for a Royal Rumble debut!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3659 on: December 31, 2005, 08:58:15 AM »

Agreed! Great show. Booker was hilarious on commentary. "A fan has jumped into the ring and attacked Benoit....oh wait, that's Sharmell"? hihi
rofl That was hilarious he sounded geniune, took him ages to realise it was her, 'Oh where's Sharmell, It's Sharmell, What the hell has she done....' hihi

Finlay for a Royal Rumble debut!
Hope not, Rumble returns and debuts are cursed....(generally)

Goldust
Mr. Perfect
Billy Gunn
Val Venis
Godfather

Taz(z)
HHH (went on to shite 'Mania main event and had shit matches for ages...)
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: