Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 01:17:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228543 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 841202 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3260 on: December 09, 2005, 09:06:29 PM »

Out of interest...

What do people think of TNA...?
Oooo, a new person in this thread, normally only happens once a year, awesome....

....anywayz, TNA, after watching the Bound For Glory PPV the other week i have to say they kick ass.  They have their problems but who doesn't.  Jeff Jarrett is a prick, he's always been very medicore throughout his career, his total dominance is so fucking annoying.  They do though have the awesome X Division which is breathtaking and to be honest i find the company more entertaining than WWE at the mo since they seem to remember they are a WRESTLING company.  I love the combination of old WWE stars and new guys like AJ Styles & Monty Brown.  Put simply, they rock! What sucks is that we in the UK are 5 weeks behind and that is annoying if it was live it would be even better, the positive is when we finally do get the stuff it's all free, including the PPV Grin

It's Highway Chile.
You sure?

I hope your wrong.

Bang goes my mission tomorrow *shakes fist*
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #3261 on: December 09, 2005, 09:13:46 PM »

Yeah it's Highway Chile.Stome.

Tna is great .Like stone said they have their problems but not as many as they WWe does.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3262 on: December 09, 2005, 09:23:06 PM »

Tna is great .Like stone said they have their problems but not as many as they WWe does.
Stome?
Stone?
Ahhh....Nevermind

Shit.  It's Highway Chile, fuck it i'll bang on that vinyl tomorrow anyway.

TNA's problems;

1. Not enough air time.
2. Not enough star power (that does not effect the product for smarts like ourselves who watch for quality wrestling but it bothers those and this is a big number, who watch wrestling for big names e.g. Hulk Hogan e.g. morons...).
3. Jeff Jarrett aka HHH but with half the talent, least HHH can back it up and justify (to an extent...) his dominance.  It's because of Double J we in the UK get the product 5 weeks behind.  The idiot got the company to hold out and try and negotiate PPV stuff, the dick really thinks that they have enough value to be put on SKY Box Office each month.
4. They may have great matches but some feuds can be lacking because of a lack of build-up so people don't care the same, one of the primary reasons for this though is problem 1 (Not enough air time...)
Evolution
« Reply #3263 on: December 09, 2005, 09:23:55 PM »

It's Highway Chile.
You sure?

I hope your wrong.

Oops.

I got a mission for you. Find me some classic 1999 RAW action on that thing you use  ok
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #3264 on: December 09, 2005, 09:30:17 PM »

Stome?
Stone?
Ahhh....Nevermind

Sorry about that Stoned.

Evolution
« Reply #3265 on: December 09, 2005, 09:34:14 PM »

Looks like he isn't the only one Stoned around here  hihi
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3266 on: December 09, 2005, 09:38:12 PM »

It's Highway Chile.
You sure?

I hope your wrong.

Oops.

I got a mission for you. Find me some classic 1999 RAW action on that thing you use? ok
Already have done but my download list is kinda packed right now, I'm currently downloading a Bret Hart shoot interview as well as a Jeff Hardy shoot interview, then the first ever Smackdown and then Shawn Michaels on Off The Record Grin

I also managed to get myself a .gif making program (I need thieve no longer...) downside is it expires in 15 days so i am going to have to make as many as possible in that time...

Smackdown was cool again tonight btw, loved the Orton stuff and Kid Kash's debut!

I had a thought. ?They should ring up Charles Wright, tell him to put his stripclub on hold and come out of retirement. ?Tell him they have a young star who needs a manager Wink.........

....Then bring him back as Papa Shango to manage Boogeyman....what a team Grin
= Greatness, i remember when he was feuding with Ultimate Warrior and he made black slime ooze from his head hihi
Evolution
« Reply #3267 on: December 09, 2005, 09:40:25 PM »

Do you have DVD making equipment? Because if you got a hold of some classic footage and stuck it on DVD i would be happy to exchange money with you.

Help the weed fund for you a wee bit no?
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #3268 on: December 09, 2005, 10:02:02 PM »

Does Mcmahon own all the rights to NWA/WCW? If he does, he should release some DVD's of NWA/WCW from its 1983-1987 heyday. Some of the best matches ever occured during that time period, and I think sales would be huge from people wanting a trip down memory lane. Vince should at least re-release Great American Bash 1985 and Starrcade 1985, 86, and 87. ok

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #3269 on: December 09, 2005, 10:23:48 PM »

Does Mcmahon own all the rights to NWA/WCW? If he does, he should release some DVD's of NWA/WCW from its 1983-1987 heyday. Some of the best matches ever occured during that time period, and I think sales would be huge from people wanting a trip down memory lane. Vince should at least re-release Great American Bash 1985 and Starrcade 1985, 86, and 87. ok

Yeah I think Vince own them.

You can fing some matches on the Greatest Wreslting stars of the 80's dvd that is out now.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #3270 on: December 10, 2005, 12:09:07 AM »

TNA is great and When I watch it, it reminds me of how good WWE use to be but Vince outlawed all the cool moves, so now u never see anything innovative anymore and every wrestler basically wrestles the same except for the finisher.

One thing that really took WWE down, is when Vince told guys like RVD to stop burning the crowd out.

U  know what? If RVD was burning the crowd out that means he shouldve been the main event.

It would be like Guns N Roses opening for someone back in the day and the promoter telling GNR not to play certain songs or not to run around cause they were upstaging the headliner.

Vince fucked up when he did that.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3271 on: December 10, 2005, 06:37:00 AM »

Does Mcmahon own all the rights to NWA/WCW? If he does, he should release some DVD's of NWA/WCW from its 1983-1987 heyday.
Yeah, he owns it all, i think he should re-release it in boxsets, 12 PPVs per boxset, work his way up through the years, cover the companies entire history....

Do you have DVD making equipment?
Don't think so....

Because if you got a hold of some classic footage and stuck it on DVD i would be happy to exchange money with you.
No need we both have broadband i can send what i have over t'internet.
Evolution
« Reply #3272 on: December 10, 2005, 06:58:55 AM »

No need we both have broadband i can send what i have over t'internet.

Nice.

SD was pretty good this week. I just saw on wwe.com it'll be Batista/Rey VS MNM for the Tag belts next week
Evolution
« Reply #3273 on: December 10, 2005, 07:21:39 AM »

Does anyone know if the UK gets the Afghanistan Raw special? Or a "Best Of" like last year?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3274 on: December 10, 2005, 08:01:01 AM »

Does anyone know if the UK gets the Afghanistan Raw special? Or a "Best Of" like last year?
Don't know.....

SD was pretty good this week. I just saw on wwe.com it'll be Batista/Rey VS MNM for the Tag belts next week
Can't see a title swap, not with MNM vs. Mexicools at Armageddon.
makane
Legend

« Reply #3275 on: December 10, 2005, 10:04:55 AM »

Bautista & Rey will just loose due to interruption from Show and Kane, how unique...

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Evolution
« Reply #3276 on: December 10, 2005, 01:44:03 PM »

The writing team seem to have forgotten MNM/The Cools had some trouble a wee while back. Fools.
makane
Legend

« Reply #3277 on: December 10, 2005, 07:09:50 PM »

Can you feel it too? HULKAMANIA wins ALL belts @ WM22!

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
makane
Legend

« Reply #3278 on: December 10, 2005, 07:27:45 PM »

December 12, 2005

For the first time since July 2002, Eric Bischoff will not be in charge when RAW goes on the air Monday night on USA. Who will be the new General Manager now that Mr. McMahon has fired Bischoff? Watch RAW for more on this developing story.

Also, Mr. McMahon has ordered a series of Elimination Chamber Qualifying matches to determine who will face WWE Champion John Cena in the Elimination Chamber at New Year's Revolution. It will be Kurt Angle vs. Ric Flair, Shelton Benjamin vs. Carlito, Chris Masters vs. Viscera, Shawn Michaels vs. Big Show and Triple H vs. Kane. Who will advance? Watch RAW to find out.

My Qualifiers:
- Kurt Angle
- Shelton Benjamin
- Chris Masters
- Shawn Michaels
- Triple H
« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 07:31:13 PM by makane » Logged

makane
Legend

« Reply #3279 on: December 10, 2005, 07:38:57 PM »

drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: