Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 03:23:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228545 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 841416 times)
Evolution
« Reply #3160 on: December 02, 2005, 09:00:26 PM »

Och c'mon. The huge splashs!
Evolution
« Reply #3161 on: December 02, 2005, 09:28:34 PM »

Check it out people

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/987702/boogeymanentvid
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3162 on: December 02, 2005, 09:51:19 PM »

Smackdown was pretty decent.  The Tag Battle Royal was entertaining and it's good to see these teams being focused on and to see The Mexicools getting pushed.  I thought the Orton segment was decent to, although the storyline is pushing it, he's attempted murder twice on tv, where are the cops?  Simon Dean was hilarious as usual, boy i love that guy.  Dean for champ!  I couldn't stop laughing when i saw security bring him to the ring.  As for Boogeyman he's also hilarious, hilariously weird that is, eating worms?  Shame the match was so short.  Poor DeanChris Benoit & William Regal had another good encounter, the only downside was it was a little too short.  The Main Event was ok, nothing special.  Good to see Batista at the end though.  All in all a top show ok
Evolution
« Reply #3163 on: December 03, 2005, 09:50:41 AM »

Aye, the show did it's job once again.

MNM/Mexicools is gonna be a pretty good clash. Expect Rey/Batista Vs Kane/Show at Armageddon.

As for Boogey Woogey.....................oh man hihi
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3164 on: December 03, 2005, 12:01:59 PM »

Mmmmm, i feel guilty posting.  Feels like spam city.  It's turning into a two man thread here.  If Jarmo ever looks in we're screwed.....

Anywayz....

Movin' on...

http://www.wrestlecrap.com/gooker2005.html

It's that Time Again...Gooker 2005!

Oh yes, it's that time that comes but once a year: the chance to vote for the very worst in wrestling of 2005 - The Gooker Award! And it's obvious by the list below there was no shortage of WrestleCrap this year!

Before you cast your ballot, though, a word. With the recent passing of Eddy Guerrero, we have decided to exclude the Eddy-Rey-Dominick storyline and the Kerwin White character from this year's voting. I've also disallowed voting for the tasteless segment involving Eddy's lowrider from the Smackdown special for the very same reason. This was basically a personal decision by we here at the Crap, although many fellow Crappers requested that as well.

So without any further adieu, pick your poison!

Click on the link to vote, these are the choices, Dr. Heiny is Waaay ahead at the moment....

1. Muhammad Hassan: Evil American Terrorist
2. Viscera - Lillian Garcia: Love Gone Wrong...VERY Wrong
3. The Sad Saga of JR: Featuring Dr. Heiny!
4. Kurt Angle: Olympic Gold Medalist and Bestiality Proponent
5. The New LOD...featuring HEIDENREICH?
6. The Boogey Man: Midgets and Clocks BEWARE!
7. Hardy-Kane-Lita-Snitsky: Killing Babies is FUN!
8. Jillian Hall: MOLE GIRL
9. 2005 Diva Search: Because Once Just Wasn't Enough
10. Warrior Goes Insane: Queerin' Don't Make the World Work!

Evolution
« Reply #3165 on: December 03, 2005, 01:14:04 PM »

Heiny has my damn vote  Tongue
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #3166 on: December 03, 2005, 05:45:54 PM »

My vote would go to The Diva Search.  We have enough talentless hot chicks in the WWE.  We didn't need 12 more.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Evolution
« Reply #3167 on: December 03, 2005, 11:09:41 PM »

Ashley is hot tho.1 Grin
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #3168 on: December 04, 2005, 01:44:29 AM »

Yeah, she's really hot.? But she's also probably gonna wind up breaking somebody's neck in the ring.  I caught the last half of Impact.  They ran a really sympathetic piece on Rhino, I guess to try to make him more of a good guy.  Hopefully that means he'll be beating Jarrett for the belt at the PPV.  Jarrett came out to talk and the crowd was all over him.  They kept chanting "Boring!" while he talked.  He cut one of those Triple H, "I keep this company running." promos.  Those always annoy me when Jarrett does it.  But our boy Captain Charisma put him in his place.  Then Bobby Roode came in and they faught for a while.  Not sure why they're setting Christian up with two side feuds while he's still feuding with Monty Brown too.  It was also cool to see Raven in action.  I can't remember the last time I saw him fight.  Unfortunately he lost to the Diamonds In The Rough in a 3 on 1.  Really cool match though.  It was a House Of Fun match...pretty brutal stuff.  There were a lot of hard weapon shots, and Raven took a pizza slicer to the face.  He also took a sick bump flying out of the ring through a table.  It brought back memories of his ECW days.  Very good show.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2005, 01:56:52 AM by Rob » Logged

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Evolution
« Reply #3169 on: December 04, 2005, 07:57:32 AM »

Ashley is hot tho.1 Grin

Totally don't remember posting that hihi
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #3170 on: December 04, 2005, 05:56:42 PM »

Jarrett  constantly having the strap is one thing that I thnk hurts tna the most.

I'm  hopfull TNA doen't make the same miistakes with Captain Charisma.That the WWE did.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3171 on: December 04, 2005, 06:03:49 PM »

Jarrett? constantly having the strap is one thing that I thnk hurts tna the most.

I'm? hopfull TNA doen't make the same miistakes with Captain Charisma.That the WWE did.
Hope not but the problem is if your not in the X-Division your chances of being the top guy are limited.  Double J is HHH but with half the talent, the majority of the time he'll hold the title.  He'll always figure in the main event picture while his opponents are rotated round....
Evolution
« Reply #3172 on: December 04, 2005, 06:36:35 PM »

Ken Kennedy's ascension up the WWE ranks looks to be on hold for the time being. He just suffered an injury similar to Batista, a lat tear, and he's out indefinately.

Oh god no  Cry
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3173 on: December 04, 2005, 06:50:27 PM »

Ken Kennedy's ascension up the WWE ranks looks to be on hold for the time being. He just suffered an injury similar to Batista, a lat tear, and he's out indefinately.

Oh god no? Cry
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Feck!

Evolution
« Reply #3174 on: December 04, 2005, 06:58:34 PM »

"I've got an injjjjjjjuuurrrrrrryyyy"

..........Injury  Cry
Evolution
« Reply #3175 on: December 04, 2005, 08:30:07 PM »

Cry Cry Ken Kennedy's injury is very serious. he tore the lat in his back on the recent overseas tour. Kennedy tried to work through it, but the injury was much too overbearing. Surgery is scheduled later this week and he will be out of action for at least six months.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #3176 on: December 04, 2005, 09:34:15 PM »

From WWE.com:

WWE.com has learned that Joey Styles has signed a five-year contract to be the play-by-play man for Monday Night RAW. When we spoke with Styles a few weeks ago, he mentioned that becoming the voice of RAW would be a dream come true for him. WWE.com would like to congratulate Joey Styles on his new position.

Check back here Monday at noon for an in-depth interview with Joey Styles regarding becoming the full-time play-by-play man for RAW.

Note: This is a full-time job for Styles. He will not be going on the overseas tour as there are issues with passports. Coach will be going.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Evolution
« Reply #3177 on: December 05, 2005, 05:07:23 AM »

Mon the Styles!
Evolution
« Reply #3178 on: December 05, 2005, 11:02:46 AM »

Look what i found.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #3179 on: December 05, 2005, 02:28:38 PM »

Shane McMahon is out of his friggin' mind.  He was at the club the first time I saw Fozzy.  My friend yelled at him for stealing RVD's move.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: