Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 09:25:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228546 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 842095 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3020 on: November 25, 2005, 05:27:25 PM »

I thought even as a wrestling team they were still great at the wrestling aspects, and they both brought out the best in eachother later to fail as solo competitors, although Scott Hall could kick Kevin's ass any day of the week ok
Hall WAS a damn good wrestler as i notice you can clearly see.? More than most realise.? He was highly skilled in the ring especially for his size.? His personality especially in WCW tended to overshadow that.? As for Nash he was always personality without that he'd of been nothing, they were the epitomy of cool, if it had been allowed i could even of seen them rolling joints while in the nWo, during there promos they always had that stoner vibe....
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #3021 on: November 25, 2005, 05:35:26 PM »

if it had been allowed i could even of seen them rolling joints while in the nWo, during there promos they always had that stoner vibe....

What channel was WCW showed on in England? I never saw The Outsiders because i could only watch WWE, i know it was on ITV for a while in the early 90's but not during the peak of WCW, which pisses me off because i really wanted to get a piece of The NWO when they first came about.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3022 on: November 25, 2005, 05:39:48 PM »

if it had been allowed i could even of seen them rolling joints while in the nWo, during there promos they always had that stoner vibe....

What channel was WCW showed on in England? I never saw The Outsiders because i could only watch WWE, i know it was on ITV for a while in the early 90's but not during the peak of WCW, which pisses me off because i really wanted to get a piece of The NWO when they first came about.

Well late on in their demise it was on Channel 5....

but before i used to see it on Sky, on the old system.  If i remember correctly after Cartoon Network had finished you got TNT.  I did not see it too much.  Much of my knowledge of it has come through illegal internet downloads smoking

It was great back in the day on ITV my fave had to be Johnny B. Badd (aka Marc Mero).  Anyone with a finisher called the Tutti Frutti has to be cool!
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #3023 on: November 25, 2005, 05:43:23 PM »

It was great back in the day on ITV my fave had to be Johnny B. Badd (aka Marc Mero).? Anyone with a finisher called the Tutti Frutti has to be cool!

Yeah man, i think my fave was Dusty or was Dustin, i never remember, back when he was good. I can also remember "Flying" Brian  Pillman (RIP) and Vader.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3024 on: November 25, 2005, 05:47:44 PM »

It was great back in the day on ITV my fave had to be Johnny B. Badd (aka Marc Mero).? Anyone with a finisher called the Tutti Frutti has to be cool!

Yeah man, i think my fave was Dusty or was Dustin, i never remember, back when he was good. I can also remember "Flying" Brian? Pillman (RIP) and Vader.

Yeah, i wonder if kids love it now as much as we did then? Or is wrestling just shitter now...

Dusty or Dustin.....Fat Dad or not so Fat Son? The American Dream or Goldust...

Damn! I miss WCW, Hell i miss Tony Schiavone, TNA's cool but, meh, it's just not the same..
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #3025 on: November 25, 2005, 05:50:05 PM »

Dustin.

He used to have the running bulldog as his finisher, i perfected that move ebcause of that SOB, so anyone who ribs Goldust will feel the wrath of aforementioned move!

What a stupid fucking gimmick though! What were The Creativity team thinking? Did he not feud with Marc Mero straight away when he came to WWE?

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3026 on: November 25, 2005, 05:57:29 PM »

so anyone who ribs Goldust will feel the wrath of aforementioned move!
Mmmm, you did see him on RAW recently though didn't you, with the TWO chins

Here's a picture of him in happier times giving out a lovely message...

What a stupid fucking gimmick though! What were The Creativity team thinking? Did he not feud with Marc Mero straight away when he came to WWE?
They originally considered giving him a Gunslinger gimmick....

....Seems to be Vince has always love Homosexual gimmicks, Goldust, The Dicks, Billy & Chuck, Too Much, The Heart Throbs, Pat Patterson
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #3027 on: November 25, 2005, 06:03:37 PM »

Pat Patterson

rofl
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #3028 on: November 25, 2005, 07:31:57 PM »

I remeber when Dustin cam back to WCW during the russo era. He was going to have this shit gimmick called Seven .

Why the hell is the Smackdown  team  better the the Raw team?

Hell the only person really on the Raw Team whoe is worth a damn is HBK.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3029 on: November 25, 2005, 09:00:34 PM »

Hell the only person really on the Raw Team whoe is worth a damn is HBK.
Mmmm....not really.

Kane & Big Show despite they're short comings inside the ring have been effectively booked as an indestructible team recently.

Carlito & Chris Masters since their debuts have had enough victories (like them or not...) to cement themselves as Midcarders-UpperMidcarders.

Take into account Batista's injury as well and they are not that mismatched at all.

Lashley since his debut has only beaten jobbers he is not a main eventer yet.

Rey Mysterio never will be due to his size...

Randy Orton blew it when he was at the top (or the writing team did....blame who you want)

JBL's a top liner though.....

Looking at it like that i would say it's pretty even and i like the way this feud is going and i hope it will long continue and it appears this match will be THE MAIN EVENT.

The Trailers i have seen have just focused on this match......awesome stuff  ok Should mean it is given plenty of time.

I'm still not quite sure who i want to win.  HBK always has been my No.1 Wrestler and in every match he is in i want him to be victorious but now i am a Smackdown man i definately see it as the No.1 Show.....

.....Speaking of Smackdown just finished watching it (i do believe we get it in the UK before you in the US get it hihi) i thought it was another top show.  It did a great job of continuing the feud between the 2 shows and even pulled off the amazing accomplishment of having a good Women's match and Cruiserweight match, long may it continue.  Also the conclusion of the show, with Batista being taken out (...again) i'm guessing was part of the injury angle they've been running and i assume was used as an excuse to take him out of the main event this weekend.  The question remains then, if this is the situation, who will replace him?  I believe there are 4 options;

1. Mr. Kennedy - The dude is in the midst of a massive push and despite the odd defeat should be on this show, he's one of the best WWE creations in years.....
2. Undertaker - You've seen the promo vid, he returns this weekend (like it matters he's barely been gone and it's not the first time he's been inside a burning casket, also the dude is a part timer, i had actually forgotten all about him until i saw the promo vid).  Now he could join the team, interfere and help them win, or most probably come down to the ring and take out Orton or cause him to run off and get counted out either way continuing their feud getting things ready for the Hell In A Cell at Armageddon.....
3. Matt Hardy - He teamed with Rey Mysterio to battle RAW last month, he's been on a roll since coming over to Smackdown and with a lack of main event faces and push could be in the works.....
4. Boogeyman - Mark out moment of the year! Hell Yeah! This would just be hilarious  rofl
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #3030 on: November 26, 2005, 02:02:07 AM »

"I'll go with Kurt Angle. Angle's a wrestler, and a damn tough guy on an incredible run. He still hasn't even reached his peak yet. Meanwhile, with all the chains and things he wears around his neck, Cena looks like he's been jacking hubcaps off some old lady's Saturn. He needs to get some tapes and really study Kurt Angle, or else he's going to have to feed his family off of the money he makes from those hubcaps."

- Bobby Heenan on John Cena

Smiley

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #3031 on: November 26, 2005, 04:44:14 AM »

I am behind on my wrestling viewing, has Christian debuted on TNA yet on Spike TV?

I have to watch this Saturday but I cant stop forgetting for some reason.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3032 on: November 26, 2005, 07:44:57 AM »

"I'll go with Kurt Angle. Angle's a wrestler, and a damn tough guy on an incredible run. He still hasn't even reached his peak yet. Meanwhile, with all the chains and things he wears around his neck, Cena looks like he's been jacking hubcaps off some old lady's Saturn. He needs to get some tapes and really study Kurt Angle, or else he's going to have to feed his family off of the money he makes from those hubcaps."

- Bobby Heenan on John Cena

Smiley
A wise man.  The best commentator ever. Best manager ever.  Put simply a master!  Shame though that i think those comments he made aren't exactly his 'true' feelings, i think he's playing more off of his 'heel' persona....

I am behind on my wrestling viewing, has Christian debuted on TNA yet on Spike TV?

I have to watch this Saturday but I cant stop forgetting for some reason.
Being from the UK we don't have him yet but i know (via spoilers he's debuted in the US).? I'm pretty sure he has been on at least one episode of Impact! where he was Pounced by Monty Brown (that's his first feud i believe....).? His actual debut came at the Genesis PPV, oh and it's Christian Cage now Wink
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 07:47:13 AM by Stoned » Logged
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #3033 on: November 26, 2005, 08:50:40 AM »

Got any pictures of him in action? Just wanna check the attire and see if there is any notable change?

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3034 on: November 26, 2005, 08:57:09 AM »

Got any pictures of him in action? Just wanna check the attire and see if there is any notable change?

Lazy stoner, check out his new home www.tnawrestling.com

His page http://www.tnawrestling.com/roster/christiancage/index.html

And here's his wallpaper

R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #3035 on: November 26, 2005, 09:24:11 AM »

I now have a new wallpaper! peace smoking
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3036 on: November 26, 2005, 09:25:01 AM »

I now have a new wallpaper! peace smoking
Me to Tongue
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #3037 on: November 26, 2005, 09:26:27 AM »

It is a quality wallpaper though!

Stoned, make me a Christian Avatar...or do you just steal them off other people?

Evolution
« Reply #3038 on: November 26, 2005, 10:15:17 AM »

Stoned, make me a Christian Avatar...or do you just steal them off other people?

Stoned, give him that beast of Christian in the blueish attire ok

Great Smackdown. The way the SD guys just ran make for a really entertaining brawl. Is Batista being removed from the team?

The whole Booker/Benoit series should be alright. Rob has both in his WWE team so he will be chuffed. Hopefully some of the matches will be on house shows.

Mon The Melina! Take the title home this Sunday. Im expecting a good match.
Evolution
« Reply #3039 on: November 26, 2005, 10:19:07 AM »

All the follow up from Survivor Series will be shown live from Ohio next week for WWE Smackdown. Smackdown will air live on Tuesday night, not friday night.

Their were previous rumors of the event being an Eddie Guererro tribute show or event, but it will instead just be a regular episode of Smackdown, but live.

Matches announced: The Big Show Vs Rey Mysterio. I wonder what this means for us in the UK.
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: