Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 03:30:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228547 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 842617 times)
Evolution
« Reply #2940 on: November 20, 2005, 01:24:23 PM »

hihi hihi Perhaps the best gifs of all time!

http://www.wrestlecrap.com/classic3.html
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2941 on: November 20, 2005, 01:40:27 PM »

hihi hihi Perhaps the best gifs of all time!

http://www.wrestlecrap.com/classic3.html
Seen it, i had a funky Mean Gene avatar earlier

Evolution
« Reply #2942 on: November 20, 2005, 01:41:38 PM »

He can fairly move
Evolution
« Reply #2943 on: November 20, 2005, 11:34:36 PM »

Im posting this in both The Wrestling Thread and The WWE Game so someone will definately see it.

URGENT: Does anyone have a copy of Smackdown this week? I forgot to make a note of who eliminated who in the Cruiserweight battle royal. So if anyone could either find it on the net or watch their copy and note it, please do and PM me.

Thanks

Evolution
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2944 on: November 21, 2005, 03:01:39 AM »

I have good news and bad news.

Good news is I taped it.

Bad news is, its at my GF's house in Tennessee and I wont be going back till Friday.

Sooooooooooo if u dont have it by then, Id gladly do it for u.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Evolution
« Reply #2945 on: November 21, 2005, 10:18:16 AM »

I have good news and bad news.

Good news is I taped it.

Bad news is, its at my GF's house in Tennessee and I wont be going back till Friday.

Sooooooooooo if u dont have it by then, Id gladly do it for u.

Thats excellent news D! Thanks very much for the offer  beer
makane
Legend

« Reply #2946 on: November 21, 2005, 10:29:01 AM »

From Finland's SmackDown! event

Cry

hihi

« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 11:17:45 AM by makane » Logged

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Evolution
« Reply #2947 on: November 21, 2005, 10:34:50 AM »

From Finland's SmackDown! event

http://johq.net/wwe/130-3042_IMG.JPG

Other side said something like "We love you Eddie"

Thanks damn cool. Thanks for posting. Enjoy the event?

Hey D i found a report on PW Torch so no need for the video anymore but a huge thanks anyway Wink
makane
Legend

« Reply #2948 on: November 21, 2005, 11:02:01 AM »

Ye, I enjoyed it. Simon Dean called us fatsos, JBL said were the cheapest and worst crowd ever.
Batista on Piper's Pit (with interference from Simon Dean, who called out-of-shape oykers(?), got he's ass kicked by Bautista and Piper)
10-man Battle Royal with, Simon Dean, Mr.Kennedy, HC Holly, Paul London, Funaki, Super Crazy,Psicosis, Spanky, Kid €a$h and Big Vito, winner... Kennedy.
Sylvan Vs Lashey (Lashley wins) Juventud Vs. Nunzio (Nunzio keeps title). 3-way-tag-team match, MNM, LOL and Regal & Burchill (MNM Wins) Fatal 4-way with, Booker, Chris, Orlando and Hardy (Booker wins)
JBL vs Rey (Rey wins and says something about Eddie) and a pretty boring Main Event between Orton and Undertaker (Undertaker wins)

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Evolution
« Reply #2949 on: November 21, 2005, 02:22:32 PM »

Nice one.

Look what's on wwe.com

VINCE MCMAHON ANNOUNCES NEW DRUG POLICY
November 21, 2005

In a joint meeting today with the RAW and SmackDown rosters in the United Kingdom, in Sheffield, Vince McMahon announced that within the next several weeks, a new drug testing policy will be implemented in which performance enhancing drugs, such as steroids, etc., recreational drugs, as well as abuse of prescription drugs will be banned.

In addition to the new drug testing procedure, there will also be an emphasis on cardiovascular examinations.

The specifics of the drug policy will be announced over the next several weeks. More details to follow. Check with WWE.com for the latest information.

Great news. Not for the likes of Snitsky though.
Evolution
« Reply #2950 on: November 21, 2005, 03:40:13 PM »

Haha they filmed the backstage announcement on wwe.com! Anyone seen it yet?? Im dying to know who the second voice is questioning. He sounded worried
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2951 on: November 21, 2005, 04:00:19 PM »

the steroid thing is bullshit,vince is doin that for the press as a masque, but trust me, he isnt gonna enforce that.

Evolution
« Reply #2952 on: November 21, 2005, 04:03:30 PM »

the steroid thing is bullshit,vince is doin that for the press as a masque, but trust me, he isnt gonna enforce that.

You think D? I think the Eddie story has woken him up.

In other news looks like Styles is fulltime on RAW! I read he used his last 3 sick days at work to call Taboo Tuesday and the 2 RAW's. The fact he is in the Sheffied video means he is in the UK to call RAW
Evolution
« Reply #2953 on: November 21, 2005, 05:14:15 PM »

wwe.com

last week in Manchester, England, Nick ?Eugene? Dinsmore was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital after he was found passed out in a hotel lobby.

After regaining consciousness, Dinsmore admitting to taking Somas and other prescription medication. As a result of the incident, he was sent home from the WWE International tour and suspended indefinitely.

Since returning home, Dinsmore has agreed to seek professional help. He flew to an undisclosed location, where he will spend the next two weeks being evaluated at a drug rehabilitation facility.

He's hoping he cleans up. And returns with a new gimmick.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #2954 on: November 21, 2005, 07:25:43 PM »

I really hope this drug testing business is for real.  For one, way way too many wrestlers have died young like Eddie.  Banning performance enhancing drugs would definitely do a lot towards stopping that trend.  Also it should actually improve the quality of the product.  It'll give the smaller guys (who are usually the best workers) a better chance to shine.  Also it'll get rid of the likes of Chris Masters and Gene Snitsky.  I wouldn't put it past Vince to just be putting on a show here, but maybe Eddie's death has really affected him.  If so, Eddie will not have died in vain.  Eddie could continue to change the business for the better, even in death.  Let's hope it happens before another one of our heros leaves us all too early.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Evolution
« Reply #2955 on: November 21, 2005, 08:11:55 PM »

Yeah, people like C.M Punk who would almost certainly have his size get in the way will have a fair go of it hopefully
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2956 on: November 21, 2005, 08:55:25 PM »

Remember after Vince's steroid trial?

I think the steroid deaths are inflated.

Hulk hogan isnt dead.

i think its more to do with the heavy drug use than the steroids to be honest.

Id like for Vince to do it but I dont really see him doin it.

Wrestlers are like real life superheroes and a show full of crusierweights wont sell.

Imagine HHH weighting 50 pounds less. Imagine what Kane and some of the others would look like. Imagine Batista!

Remember the Ultimate Warrior when he got off the juice and came back?? He looked weird cause he was so much smaller, he just wasnt the same.
I really cant see it happening but It would be cool if it did.

Evolution
« Reply #2957 on: November 21, 2005, 09:34:44 PM »

a show full of crusierweights wont sell.

TNA does alright.

Imagine how amazing the business would be for the smaller guys if both companies relied more on the speedier folk.

Evolution
« Reply #2958 on: November 22, 2005, 12:03:08 AM »

Raw was a decent show. I enjoyed the whole gang warfare thing. Snitsky needs a interview segment or something dammit. The guy is hilarious!
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #2959 on: November 22, 2005, 12:03:48 AM »

Imagine HHH weighting 50 pounds less.

Back when Triple H first came up he was a lot smaller, and he was a much better worker. ?Back when he was feuding with The Rock, and even when he first stepped into the main event picture, he was much smaller and much better in the ring. ?As he started to add on all this extra bulk, he became slower and stiffer. ?He's still a good worker, but he's no where near where he used to be. ?Most of the great wrestlers are in that small to midsize range. ?Flair, Michaels, Bret and Owen, Angle, Benoit, Guerrero, Steamboat...all those guys, they were in great shape, but they weren't huge bulked up dudes who couldn't move like Hogan or Warrior. ?I could care less if these guys are huge or not. ?I want to see good wrestling, and even more than that I don't want to see ahymore of these guys dropping dead. ?Of course recreational drug use is also a huge issue, but if these guys weren't as huge as they are they'd have a less chance of having these heart problems they often develop.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: