Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 05:26:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228547 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 842873 times)
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #2900 on: November 15, 2005, 04:43:56 PM »

WWE.com posted the following:

After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is steel reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie?s widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.

?It was heart failure. It was from his past ? the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that?s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn?t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn?t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn?t feeling good and we thought it was just ?road tired.? So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.

When he didn?t call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).

I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.

We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.

I?m just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It?s touched my heart a lot.

Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.

All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don?t know what to do now.?

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Evolution
« Reply #2901 on: November 15, 2005, 05:13:41 PM »

Im interested to see the Smackdown tribute also. Im expecting Chavo to wrestle(as Chavo) and Benoit to have match too. I read they recorded an hour's worth of matches and the rest will be classic Eddie matches
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #2902 on: November 15, 2005, 05:28:31 PM »

Man that Raw episode had me teared up.  The segment with China as well as the segments with Chavo and Angle prove that we will NEVER see another talent quite like Eddie.  I wish they would have showed the bar scene with Austin and Guerrero when they we're doing karaoke a few years back.  That was priceless.  I also remembered a magazine when Austin said that Eddie was his favorite wrestler and the most technically proficient.  Such a loss. Cry

Evolution
« Reply #2903 on: November 15, 2005, 05:42:06 PM »

At the first European house show in Rome, Italy today, Nunzio defeated Juventud Guerrera to win his second WWE Cruiserweight championship. It is possible that they could switch the title back on the tour as well.

They also did a 10 bell salute to Eddie Guerrero and held a moment is silence. The crowd gave it a standing ovation

Anyone check out WWE Unlimited? More tributes are online. The one thing that got me most upset was when JBL said "i wish i could see on the lowrider one more time".
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2904 on: November 15, 2005, 07:51:55 PM »

The HBK/Rey match was great, but people are overlooking another masterpiece of a match last night with Kurt Angle and Shelton Benjamin, that match was amazing.

Kind of sounds like Eddie had a similiar problem as John Ritter or something.

Feeling tired and sluggish then all of a sudden....

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Evolution
« Reply #2905 on: November 15, 2005, 07:55:54 PM »

The HBK/Rey match was great, but people are overlooking another masterpiece of a match last night with Kurt Angle and Shelton Benjamin, that match was amazing.

Hell yeah. Also the Regal/Flair match was quite good i felt. A nice surprise.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2906 on: November 15, 2005, 08:33:48 PM »

I find it disturbing that some fans around the Net think this is just some kind of Swerve storyline for Survivor Series, just another one of his Lie,cheat and Steal type things.

U know u were great when people speculate your death.

One Problem I had last night, was the milking of the crying, I dont know but the way they edited it at times kind of pissed me off somewhat.

They would talk and go silent, the video would then be edited to them crying at the end.

I dont know, just at times it seemed a little like they were milking it by cutting to the crying scene.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #2907 on: November 15, 2005, 10:34:03 PM »

I didnt watch very much of RAW because of football, but the opening segment was very moving. The Eddie tribute playing with Johnny Cash almost caused me to start crying. I had to hold it in. If I had been alone, I definitely would have cried. Seeing all the wrestlers standing together as human beings and not actors was very moving also. Seeing them all cry, and then the Big Show crying as he walked to the ring was almost too much to bear. I changed the channel back to football.

makane
Legend

« Reply #2908 on: November 16, 2005, 01:21:08 PM »

Champion competitor, Champion in life.
Best RAW I've ever seen, best entertainer i've ever seen.

Cry

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Evolution
« Reply #2909 on: November 16, 2005, 04:25:11 PM »

Looks like "Kerwin White" is at long last dropped. Chavo is back on the RAW roster page on wwe.com. Carrying on the legacy yes
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #2910 on: November 16, 2005, 04:33:10 PM »

That's very good to hear.  The Guerrero name has been a part of wrestling for a long time, and definitely should live on.  Hopefully Chavo will finally start to get the attention he deserves as a wrestler and performer.  He's definitely going to make Eddie proud.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Evolution
« Reply #2911 on: November 16, 2005, 04:42:54 PM »

He's definitely going to make Eddie proud.

Definately.

Nick Nemeth is fucked though hihi

Chavo was so strong during RAW. He must have been a wreck inside.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #2912 on: November 17, 2005, 05:17:44 AM »

I got tickets for tonights show in manchester!

hopefully there'll be a silence or something for eddie

That's a hatrick for Doull
Evolution
« Reply #2913 on: November 17, 2005, 02:24:39 PM »

hopefully there'll be a silence or something for eddie

Im sure there will be.

Anyone read about the rumour of a top WWE wrestler being on "unofficial death watch?" The article i read about it seems to imply the person is a bigger star than Eddie?

Apparantely keeping this guy alive is costing WWE revenue and storyline interruptions  Huh
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #2914 on: November 17, 2005, 02:35:21 PM »

Raw was pretty sad to watch .

I mean watching those Eddie highlights and knowing their want be any more was sad.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Evolution
« Reply #2915 on: November 17, 2005, 03:28:57 PM »

Just checked out the Smackdown spoilers. A few matches i am eager to see.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #2916 on: November 17, 2005, 05:56:50 PM »

Anyone read about the rumour of a top WWE wrestler being on "unofficial death watch?" The article i read about it seems to imply the person is a bigger star than Eddie?

Apparantely keeping this guy alive is costing WWE revenue and storyline interruptions? Huh

No, that was Wade Keller's opinion on the matter...

He feels that in order to take care of the wrestler, this is what should be done, but it would probably cost WWE.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Evolution
« Reply #2917 on: November 17, 2005, 07:10:18 PM »

No, that was Wade Keller's opinion on the matter...

Which is why i said apparantely.

I can't think of who it could be referring to
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #2918 on: November 18, 2005, 01:52:28 AM »

So wait...this is a current guy that's apparantely close to death?  Is he still active or is he just someone employed by the company?

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
makane
Legend

« Reply #2919 on: November 18, 2005, 09:10:32 AM »

Hmm, where did you read that?

Eddie tribute t-shirt
« Last Edit: November 18, 2005, 09:16:16 AM by makane » Logged

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: