Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 07:22:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228547 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 842985 times)
Evolution
« Reply #2840 on: November 13, 2005, 09:17:44 AM »

I guess Edge will be the 5th man.

wwe.com just announced Chris Masters is the fifth man.

It wil now be Shawn Michaels,Kane,Carlito,The Big Show and Chris Masters Vs Batista,Eddie Guerrero,Lashley,Rey Mysterio and John Bradshaw Layfield

Having said that i expect Batista to be removed.

Edge really needs to get back into action soon and pick up some big wins. I think his cashing in of the Money In The Bank briefcase will come quite soon.
Evolution
« Reply #2841 on: November 13, 2005, 11:39:00 AM »

Anyone buying TNA Genesis this evening? The card looks like this.

Jeff Jarrett and America's Most Wanted Vs Rhino and Team 3D

X Division Title Match
A.J Styles(Champion) Vs Petey Williams

Elimination X Match
Christopher Daniels,Samoa Joe,Alex Shelley and Roderick Strong Vs Sonjay Dutt,Chris Sabin,Matt Bentley and Austin Aries

No DQ Match
Sabu Vs Abyss

No.1 Contendership Match
Jeff Hardy Vs Monty Brown

Hockey Stick Fight with Kip James as guest ref.
Team Canada Vs 3 Live Kru

Raven Vs Unamed Opponent

Plus the arrival of a major new superstar(Most likely Christian)

Looks damn good to me! Anyone going for it?
rgr1607
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2842 on: November 13, 2005, 12:03:13 PM »

I've read on wwe.com that Eddie Guerrero has passed away (1967-2005). Cry
Such a great wrestler. This is truly a tragedy.
RIP Eddie.
Evolution
« Reply #2843 on: November 13, 2005, 12:31:44 PM »

I've read on wwe.com that Eddie Guerrero has passed away (1967-2005). Cry
Such a great wrestler. This is truly a tragedy.
RIP Eddie.

Oh my fucking god. What the hell happened??
Evolution
« Reply #2844 on: November 13, 2005, 12:35:36 PM »

Eddie Guerrero passes away
Nov. 13, 2005

WWE is deeply saddened by the news that Eddie Guerrero has passed away. He was found dead this morning in his hotel room in Minneapolis. Eddie is survived by his wife Vickie and his two daughters.

I am in a state of complete shock. Cry
Evolution
« Reply #2845 on: November 13, 2005, 01:04:09 PM »

(WCCO) Minneapolis World Wrestling Entertainment wrestler Eddie Guerrero was found dead in his hotel room in Minneapolis, the organization said Sunday.

Guerrero, 38, was found at the Marriott City Center in downtown Minneapolis. He was in town for Sunday night's "WWE Supershow" TV taping at Target Center.

Police confirmed Guerrero's death, but are not yet releasing additional information. The Hennepin County Medical Examiner was at the hotel.

Guerrero was a featured star on the UPN series "WWE Smackdown!" and the subject of a full-length DVD titled "Cheating Death, Stealing Life."

Son of legendary Mexican wrestler Gory Guerrero, Eddie Guerrero has also wrestled with World Championship Wrestling and Extreme Championship Wrestling, among other federations. His nephew, Chavo Guerrero, Jr., also wrestles with WWE.

Stay with WCCO.COM for more information as it becomes available.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2846 on: November 13, 2005, 01:07:08 PM »

R.I.P. This is an extreme tragedy, after putting all his demons behind him and wrestling awesome matches in recent years, i just don't know what to say....
Evolution
« Reply #2847 on: November 13, 2005, 01:11:31 PM »

I am 99% positive he didn't relapse, but maybe it was his heart?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2848 on: November 13, 2005, 01:22:42 PM »

I am 99% positive he didn't relapse, but maybe it was his heart?
His addictions may of gone but they would of still fucked up his liver and stuff.  Sometimes quitting only helps it doesn't fix things totally he could of done irreversable damage.  Also he was only like 5'8 or 5'9 and taking steroids is risky enough but add that to a smaller frame it takes even more of a toll on your heart...
Evolution
« Reply #2849 on: November 13, 2005, 01:25:35 PM »

When i saw him in June the acne on his back was very visible. I guess this is another enlarged heart case like The British Bulldog?

I sincerly hope WWE has a "Raw Is Owen" style tribute show. This is such a shock. Undecided
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #2850 on: November 13, 2005, 01:31:44 PM »

Shocked      Damn

no

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Evolution
« Reply #2851 on: November 13, 2005, 01:31:50 PM »

WWE.com did not give much information on the Eddie Guerrero passing in their report this morning.

We do know that Eddie was in Minneapolis, MN waiting for the RAW and SmackDown! tapings which are being held tonight. Eddie was just 38 years old. According to sources, Eddie had breakfast this morning with Chavo Guerrero and at least one other wrestler. Chavo and Eddie had traveled together for months when both were on SmackDown!. Eddie then returned to his hotel room and when he didn't come back out when he was scheduled, some friends went looking for him and found him dead. We have no other details and do not want to speculate.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2852 on: November 13, 2005, 01:33:59 PM »

When i saw him in June the acne on his back was very visible. I guess this is another enlarged heart case like The British Bulldog?
Acne is always on obvious sign of abuse, don't know what else to say really, this sucks.  He does deserve a tribute like Owen got, it's weird i was only watching Smackdown an hour ago.....
Evolution
« Reply #2853 on: November 13, 2005, 01:49:48 PM »

This is so surreal. On the day he was likely to win the World Title he dies.  Cry
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2854 on: November 13, 2005, 01:51:20 PM »

This is so surreal. On the day he was likely to win the World Title he dies.? Cry
Gonna be tough for WWE they don't have time to mourn now they have tons of re-writes to do....
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #2855 on: November 13, 2005, 01:55:44 PM »

Jesus.

RIP.
Evolution
« Reply #2856 on: November 13, 2005, 02:01:46 PM »

Gonna be tough for WWE they don't have time to mourn now they have tons of re-writes to do....

Indeed.

Jeez what is happening? Smackdown loses Christian, Batista possibly Benoit and Eddie(sadly forever) in the space of a fortnight.
Evolution
« Reply #2857 on: November 13, 2005, 02:03:31 PM »

Turns down he didn't have breakfast with Chavo.

Here are some addition notes on the Eddie Guerrero passing. Facts are still coming in and it's WAY to early to speculate. We'll be updating any information we get this afternoon. This story is obviously going to be picked up by various news outlets so many more details will likely be revealed.

- Eddie arrived in Minneapolis, MN yesterday for tonight's combined TV tapings at the Target Center.

- He was staying at the Marriott City Center hotel in downtown Minneapolis.

- He got an early wake-up call just after 7 a.m. and he didn't answer.

- Chavo Guerrero tried calling the room and also got no answer. The two had been traveling together.

- Several people knocked on his door and the calls went unanswered. Security was then called and they got inside and found Eddie dead on the bathroom floor.

More on this shocking story as we get it.
Evolution
« Reply #2858 on: November 13, 2005, 02:05:41 PM »

The sudden passing of Eddie Guerrero has obviously blindsided everyone within WWE and all of us here on the internet. The reaction to Guerrero's passing is just utter shock. The RAW and SmackDown! guys are doing a double TV taping tonight and will be arriving to the arena shortly where a meeting will be held. It is expected that nobody will be forced to work tonight if they feel they cant. Many believe Eddie would have wanted everyone to go on with normal business.

The word is that WWE has opted to make tonight's double taping tribute shows to Eddie. The usual format of both shows will be changed and will feature tribute videos.

That's good.
makane
Legend

« Reply #2859 on: November 13, 2005, 02:36:01 PM »

Oh my god.
I started to read the thread normally, then i noticed Evo's sig "RIP EDDIE 1967-2005", couldn't believe it and went to wwe.com and saw it, couldn't believe it   nervous he seemed so happy and seemed to be in good shape, then, BAM, hes dead!  nervous
such a SHOCK.
RIP

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: