Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 03:30:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 843522 times)
Evolution
« Reply #2680 on: November 01, 2005, 02:08:44 PM »

Good riddance to Torrie. Austin on bad terms AGAIN  Tongue
makane
Legend

« Reply #2681 on: November 01, 2005, 02:28:29 PM »

Simon Dean should also quit WWE and join TNA, no respect for him in WWE.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2682 on: November 01, 2005, 02:46:10 PM »

Simon Dean should also quit WWE and join TNA, no respect for him in WWE.
Very true he's a great wrestler totally wasted!

RAW was good overall.? I thought there were some decent matches.? The weird but cool but sad bit was deinfately the whole Coach vs. Batista thing.? Vader returning was awful he is wrecking his legacy he's an overweight, slow past it dude and him falling coming out of the ring was hilarious but not in a good way.? Goldust, always liked the dude but he seems to of piled on the pounds, he looked really out of shape.

Torrie Wilson's gone....? Cry Noooooo.....Don't go

Nooo....

Actually...Fuck off Tongue Good riddance....
Evolution
« Reply #2683 on: November 01, 2005, 03:05:58 PM »

Torrie's WWE status
Nov. 1, 2005

Over the past 24 hours, numerous Internet reports have claimed that Torrie Wilson has been released by World Wrestling Entertainment.

These reports are false. Upon returning home from RAW's trip to Australia, Torrie alerted WWE that she needed to stay home to tend to some personal issues. As a result, Torrie will not be at the Taboo Tuesday pay-per-view.

WWE.com will have more on Torrie's situation as it becomes available

I love how WWE lash back to sites so quickly
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #2684 on: November 01, 2005, 03:09:16 PM »

Thats good..torries hot

WWE.com just posted a story and photo of Joey Styles arriving backstage at the Taboo Tuesday PPV in San Diego, California.

From WWE.com:

Joey Styles, the voice of ECW, arrived at 1:45 p.m. ET to San Diego's IpayOne Center at the Sports Arena via limousine.

Styles was immediately taken behind closed doors, but agreed to do an interview WWE.com as soon as his meeting with WWE officials is over.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Evolution
« Reply #2685 on: November 01, 2005, 03:13:17 PM »

They just posted the interview. Joey is commentating with King on Taboo Tuesday ok
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #2686 on: November 01, 2005, 03:23:39 PM »

They just posted the interview. Joey is commentating with King on Taboo Tuesday ok

Awesome, to watch just for his commentating, hope its a long term deal!.... Cheesy

...But they are still a bunch of bastard cunt heads for letting Christian know.

Are they mad or fucking what?

Cry
Evolution
« Reply #2687 on: November 01, 2005, 04:55:54 PM »

Im feeling your pain. Hopefully Styles will stick around. Coach is useless
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #2688 on: November 01, 2005, 07:31:20 PM »

My predictions are

Ric Flair
Edge & Masters
Batista
Carlito
Conway & Tomko
Trish
Cade & Murdoch

AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #2689 on: November 01, 2005, 08:33:10 PM »

Im fucking pissed!! I tried to order Taboo Tuesday and the satelite signal is down or something Tongue Hope to read some reviews tomorrow and if it was a turd of a PPV ill feel good, but if HHH did some crazy ass shit ill be sad Cry

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2690 on: November 01, 2005, 10:44:33 PM »

Overall Lame PPV!

Cage match was a joke, stupid blade jobs and the applause at the end, please, and HHH jobbing to Flair....

New Tag Champions Kane & Big Show, just when you thought the division could not get any worse....

Mankind defeating Carlito should of been great....it was a snoozefest

The Main Event was a cracker, i really enjoyed the match, good fast paced entertainment, also amusing to see the crowd VERY pro Angle, only thing that sucked was the finish, HBK jobbing to Cena.....nearly made me puke

There were a fair few blown spots to, the incompetent Masters dropping Mysterio before he could reverse his move, Vader being so heavy he slipped out of Batista's grip botching the spinebuster, Jimmy Snuka seemingly waiting forever before he hit the Superfly Splash, so long in fact Lawler suggested he was worried Conway would move, Joey Styles although doing a great job in the end managed to make a real poor start sounding totally clueless as to what was going on and even managed to confuse the fans at home by getting the rules of the Diva Battle Royal wrong causing him to re-itterate them numerous times.? All these things added to by the absense of Austin and Snitsky replacing Edge helped make this event, Main Event aside, utter shite! rant

And that my friends, That's NOT Cool no
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 02:31:59 PM by Stoned » Logged
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #2691 on: November 02, 2005, 02:37:08 PM »

How unprofessional has the WWE become.  They didn't even tell Austin what he would be doing until right before the event.  Things are looking more and more like WCW every day.  From what I understand the crowd was again very anti-Cena.  I guess his days as champ are numbered.  Yesterday would've been a good chance to get the title off him.  I guess we'll have to wait for Survivor Series.  If the fans suddenly turn on your face champion, I really don't see how you could keep the title on him.  I expect Cena to tunr back on the fans pretty soon.  And how about the WWE burying Batista on Raw.  Having him get beat down by Vader.  At least he won last night.  I still can't believe both of these embarassments of champions have held the title since Wrestle Mania.  Why couldn't Benoit and Guerrero have held the titles thus long after the previous Mania?  They both lost their's in a matter of a few months, while Batista and Cena have held their titles well into the fall now.  Thankfully TNA is providing a watchable alternative to this shit.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2692 on: November 02, 2005, 03:08:16 PM »

Things are looking more and more like WCW every day.
I've thought that and although there are similarities, when you look at the BIGGER picture they are extremely different.  When Coach is made WWE Champion, then i'll start worrying.

If the fans suddenly turn on your face champion, I really don't see how you could keep the title on him.
Although a good number are (and i would say many are doing it due to internet smarts....like moi) he still has a strong fanbase and people behind him, they're were still plenty of cheers for him last night as well as boo's, he's still very marketable, although he is starting to slump.  When they were turning on him last night the look on his face was that of fear.  The reason he is getting pushed like this is because WWE have invested TOO much in him CD, Film, Merchandise etc. Last year Orton lost the belt when he bombed as a face big style, Cena hasn't bombed that much, also there was a lot less invested in Orton...

And how about the WWE burying Batista on Raw.  Having him get beat down by Vader.  At least he won last night.  I still can't believe both of these embarassments of champions have held the title since WrestleMania.  Why couldn't Benoit and Guerrero have held the titles thus long after the previous Mania?  They both lost their's in a matter of a few months, while Batista and Cena have held their titles well into the fall now.
Batista was stupidly buried on RAW, thankfully he got retribution last night....

Batista has the belt because he is still relatively popular and there are few others on Smackdown to put the belt on...

Undertaker is a part-timer, Randy Orton bombed last time so they're being careful pushing him to the top slowly, JBL had a near 10 month reign, Eddie Guerrero supposedly could not handle the pressure of being champion...

Aside from the JBL fiasco i think Batista (considering his size....) has made a fairly decent champion.  He plays the monster role well, HHH made him like great and Eddie Guerrero is doing that now, i love the chemistry these 2 have..

Cena has the Title for the reasons stated above; everything that has been invested in him, add to that the fact HHH has been away and they want these guys, the top 2 stars on the show to feud over the belt, so he's been coming it 'warm' for Trips....

Guerrero lost the belt so soon because as i said he could NOT handle the pressure at the top (or so they say...) If i remember correctly, being champion and ratings being down made him think it was HIS fault and he tried his hardest to put on the BEST performances, in doing so after fighting JBL (I think...) he bladed TOO deeply and after the camera's went off passed out in the ring due to loss of blood....

Chris Benoit is a fantastique! wrestler, we all know that.  I believe he lost the title because he lacked the charisma and size required to be THE MAN and WWE were planning ahead, Orton was getting the massive push which was going to lead into Wrestlemania 21 with him fighting HHH but as we all know he bombed as a face and Batista suddenly became popular and effectively GRABBED that spot...
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #2693 on: November 02, 2005, 03:22:49 PM »

I haven't seen it, but from what my brother told me, the PPV sounded like a joke.

Edge said something like the match wasn't worth his time, and left? That's pathetic.

Glad I didn't watch it.

I'm praying, praying that suvivor series reverts back to how it used to be. I haven't read much so I have...no idea if that will happen?

The old school survivor series matches were great. I'm hoping that is where the Smackdown vs. Raw angle is going?

It would be great to have the big guns in a survivor series match, too. I absoloutly hate watching Cena defend his title. 1, because I hate him, and 2, because he always wins. Maybe not at Survivor series though...?

On a side note, my brother pointed out that on the Raw (actually, it might have been the Smackdown) before Taboo Tuesday, they advertised Cena defending his title to (angle?) after Taboo Tuesday. How fucking stupid can you be.

It's a moot point though, seeing as we all knew that Cena would win anyway...

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2694 on: November 02, 2005, 03:33:41 PM »

Edge said something like the match wasn't worth his time, and left? That's pathetic.
He does have an injury at the mo from what i've read so they HAD to come up with some excuse

The old school survivor series matches were great. I'm hoping that is where the Smackdown vs. Raw angle is going?
From what i read a few months back that's the plan, a team lead by JBL vs. a team lead by HBK, the rest of the predicted/scheduled event does NOT involve any other Survivor Series style matches which sucks, i love it when the whole card was that style.

On a side note, my brother pointed out that on the Raw (actually, it might have been the Smackdown) before Taboo Tuesday, they advertised Cena defending his title to (angle?) after Taboo Tuesday. How fucking stupid can you be.

It's a moot point though, seeing as we all knew that Cena would win anyway...
They've done stuff like that for years, advertising House Shows & PPV's on Radio & TV in advance as a way of selling more tickets, it can backfire though, it would not be too difficult to think up ways around it but it seems they are TOO lazy...

Speaking of just plain stupid things, I read The Web Team for the company wanted to release the news about Christian leaving before any other sites, but in wanting to do that they released the news TOO early and it wasn't actually meant to of been released until today.....morons....shows the lack of communication.
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #2695 on: November 02, 2005, 03:41:58 PM »

From WWE.com:

Just prior to leaving the arena Tuesday night, former Intercontinental Champion Christian offered the following quote to WWE.com concerning his decision to quit World Wrestling Entertainment.

"Looking for a shoot interview? Looking for the inside scoop? You want to know all about how I walked into Vince?s office . . . how we got into a huge argument, slammed the door - stormed out of the company, and maybe one day they?ll have a self destruction of Christian DVD ? that?s what you?re looking for?

Well, that?s not what happened. The actual reason is . . . well it?s a lot of personal reasons as to why I made the decision to leave WWE, and actually too many to get into, but I will say this . . . I gave everything I had to the WWE for eight years. I gave everything to the fans. I feel they gave me everything they had. But you know never say never in this business. Hopefully they won?t forget about Christian and we?ll see what happens in the future."

AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #2696 on: November 02, 2005, 03:48:16 PM »

Overall Lame PPV!

Cage match was a joke, stupid blade jobs and the applause at the end, please, and HHH jobbing to Flair....

New Tag Champions Kane & Big Show, just when you thought the division could not get any worse....

Mankind defeating Carlito should of been great....it was a snoozefest

The Main Event was a cracker, i really enjoyed the match, good fast paced entertainment, also amusing to see the crowd VERY pro Angle, only thing that sucked was the finish, HBK jobbing to Cena.....nearly made me puke

There were a fair few blown spots to, the incompetent Masters dropping Mysterio before he could reverse his move, Vader being so heavy he slipped out of Batista's grip botching the spinebuster, Jimmy Snuka seemingly waiting forever before he hit the Superfly Splash, so long in fact Lawler suggested he was worried Conway would move, Joey Styles although doing a great job in the end managed to make a real poor start sounding totally clueless as to what was going on and even managed to confuse the fans at home by getting the rules of the Diva Battle Royal wrong causing him to re-itterate them numerous times.? All these things added to by the absense of Austin and Snitsky replacing Edge helped make this event, Main Event aside, utter shite! rant

And that my friends, That's NOT Cool no

Yes!! Im glad I didnt waste my hard earned 40$ on the PPV.

Im glad Foley won though, at least he wont become a full time jobber!

I predicted all the results other than that match and HHH vs Flair. I really though HHH would get one over on the Nature Boy especially since he jobbed to Batista 3 times in a row before leaving. Guess this feud will go for a best 2 out of 3 though.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Evolution
« Reply #2697 on: November 02, 2005, 05:11:22 PM »

Och i didn't mind Taboo Tuesday. For free it wasn't terrible  Undecided
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.