Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 05:16:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 843760 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2660 on: October 31, 2005, 03:20:04 PM »

His late 2003 run was excellent you son of a bitch!
Wake up and smell the coffee he was part of the failed Teddy Long group in late 2003 although that point may have been the best time of his career, that says it all really doesn't it....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2661 on: October 31, 2005, 04:03:27 PM »

It's Time....

It's Time.......

It's

Fat & Past It Time....

Possibly on RAW not only will we get

'One day i wish my baby hand will be as good as me'

But we might also get
Evolution
« Reply #2662 on: October 31, 2005, 04:06:22 PM »

Ooh jeezo..........Mark looks awesome in that pic ok
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #2663 on: October 31, 2005, 04:22:09 PM »

Is Vader back?

Evolution
« Reply #2664 on: October 31, 2005, 04:24:05 PM »

Looks likely. Are you pissed off being the head peep and all Arron?
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #2665 on: October 31, 2005, 04:28:39 PM »

Pissed off with what?  Huh

Whats happened to my leader?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2666 on: October 31, 2005, 04:33:11 PM »

Pissed off with what?? Huh

Christian's quit WWE...

....and the Vader return tonight is still just a RUMOUR
« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 04:42:53 PM by Stoned » Logged
Evolution
« Reply #2667 on: October 31, 2005, 04:42:21 PM »

Pissed off with what?  Huh

Christian's quit WWE...

Im sorry Arron.... Cry
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2668 on: October 31, 2005, 05:48:11 PM »

As noted earlier, Christian is backstage at RAW. He is not there to sign a new contract as he's already stated he wants to leave. He has agreed to appear tonight and tomorrow if needed.

Mark Henry, Dustin "Goldust" Runnels and Vader are all backstage.

Interesting combo of old stars backstage....

....Good to see Christian is being professional, he doesn't have to be there.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #2669 on: October 31, 2005, 05:55:53 PM »

The following contains a spoiler for Taboo Tuesday.

The plan as of yesterday was for The Coach to go over clean against Steve Austin at Taboo Tuesday because Jim Ross obviously can't be back on the road this early with his recent colon surgery. The Coach is also expected to get Mark Henry as a bodyguard in the near future.

According to once source, Steve was not happy about this when informed about it over the weekend. Austin has walked out on WWE before when he was asked to job to Brock Lesnar on his first RAW appearance.. There is no word on where this will go from here but Austin was said to be unhappy yesterday

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #2670 on: October 31, 2005, 06:34:03 PM »

I enjoy reading this thread and have kept track of wrestling since I was a kid, which was a while ago.  But Vader?  Vader?  I always thought that he wasn't worth a rats ass.  WWE allows Christian to walk, and puts these no-talent guys like Vader on?  Wahts next?  Wrestling midgets?

Oh...

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2671 on: October 31, 2005, 06:48:47 PM »

I enjoy reading this thread and have kept track of wrestling since I was a kid, which was a while ago.? But Vader?? Vader?? I always thought that he wasn't worth a rats ass.? WWE allows Christian to walk, and puts these no-talent guys like Vader on?? Wahts next?? Wrestling midgets?

Oh...
Vader ain't guaranteed yet....

I think with Christian his departure is quite simple.? He's said in interviews of the promises he's had of big pushes and a title run this year, nothing really came of that.? So WWE obviously misinformed him ot went back on their word.? It's a disgrace really he is a great talent and is so popular as a heel or face.? I remember reading when WWE was in the UK and they had Christian vs. Batista they had to edit the crowd noises when it was on TV because they were booing Batista and cheering Christian, it's a real shame the dude should be a main event star goddamitt! Let's hope something gets sorted in the next 90 days while the no-compete clause still exists and i urge everyone to sign Evo's petition...

Austin jobbing to Coach? rofl He's gotta be pissed....

....And back on the Vader subject back in the day in WCW he was awesome he is one of the best big guys of all time, he was real good, it's just a case of being around to long, he was past it and burnt out in 1998 that's why he departed WWE then.... Since then i think he's been working Japan; Less work, Big Cheques! If he is returning i can only assume it's a one off appearance, a short term role or maybe a less active role much like the role the late Big Bossman took when he returned in the late 90s as a part of The Corporation...
« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 06:53:09 PM by Stoned » Logged
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #2672 on: November 01, 2005, 01:07:22 AM »

Raw was all over the fucking place tonight.  Vince's assenine decisions are gonna come back to haunt him.  Christian will go on to become one of the top guys in TNA.  And now Austin has refused to job to Coach, and apparantely they're changing it to Batista v. Coach.  Who knows?  Maybe Austin could wind up on TNA as well?  That whole segment from the entrance of Goldust to Vader coming in was some of the most confusing and nonsensical shit I've ever seen in wrestling.  And now Batista is fighting for JR for some reason?  The whole thing seemed so poorly planned and stupid.  What the hell are they doing?  To me it was like when you're playing a WWE video game, and you're doing Story mode, and some shit happens that makes no sense.  And you say to yourself, "something this nonsensical would never happen in real life."  But it did.  And with Christian...the way they treated him was just fucking retarded.  He could've been a top guy.  He'd be bigger than Batista and Cena combined if the WWE wanted him to be.  I hope he goes to TNA and makes Vince pay for fucking up yet again.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #2673 on: November 01, 2005, 01:48:48 AM »

Rob, that sounds horrible. I'm so glad I didn't watch it. It sounds way too confusing. Changing storylines like that is moronic. They are going to lose alot of fans if this trend continues. They've been shoving the Austin Mchmahon, JR shit down our throats for weeks, and now they're gonna change it? rant

R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #2674 on: November 01, 2005, 03:10:05 AM »

ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! rant

Fucking Cunts! Screw the WWE, may they rot in hell!

Bastards!

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #2675 on: November 01, 2005, 12:03:04 PM »

The fucking best part of Raw .Was when vader fell off  the appron getting out of the ring . plus how damn slow he was getting to the ring.

Right now TNA is looking better and better.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Evolution
« Reply #2676 on: November 01, 2005, 01:35:02 PM »

Raw was fucking everywhere. Still i enjoyed the mayhem somehow.

Taboo Predictions:

John Cena
Triple H
Batista
Carlito
Trish Stratus
Cade/Murdoch
Conway/Tomko
No contest in the Raw/SD match
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #2677 on: November 01, 2005, 02:01:41 PM »

As we noted earlier today, Steve Austin was not happy with being told that he would lose to The Coach at Taboo Tuesday. Apparently Austin told McMahon that it wasn't going to happen and the whole thing fell apart. We're also told that Austin found out that Jim Ross wasnt going to be returning no matter how the angle played out. That was said to have ticked him off.

We'll have more details on this but Austin and WWE are definitely not on good terms right now. This was obviously the reason for the major Taboo Tuesday change. We'll now see Batista vs. The Coach.

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #2678 on: November 01, 2005, 02:02:44 PM »

We can now confirm that Torrie Wilson is gone from WWE. We have no other details at this time. Expect WWE to make an official announcement tomorrow.

The returns of Goldust and Vader were the work of Dusty Rhodes. Rhodes' son shouldn't come as a surprise to many as that has been in the works ever since he came to WWE
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 02:08:16 PM by Malcolm » Logged

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #2679 on: November 01, 2005, 02:05:52 PM »

Steve Austin was notified on Saturday that Jim Ross wouldn't be returning. He was also informed that he would be losing to The Coach with interference by Mark Henry. Austin reportably became irate and told WWE that he wouldn't be at RAW as well as Taboo Tuesday unless plans changed. Obviously Vince didn't budge and we are at a stand still. Vince noted that Austin 'may have been involved in an accident over the weekend' which of course was just a way to explain the storyline change. This has been a very interesting 48 hours, both backstage within WWE and for fans. We'll keep you posted but Austin and WWE are on bad terms yet again.

Torrie Wilson was notified prior to RAW yesterday that she was being let go. Ever since Billy Kidman was released it had been rumored that Torrie would be going as well. She recently worked the Australian tour so it appears something happened early this week. Wilson's bio is still on WWE.com.

Despite WWE.com confirming that Christian was leaving the company, he still appeared on RAW last night with no explanation. The feeling is that the announcement was supposed to be held off until after Taboo Tuesday but was leaked by the webteam early. Christian will be leaving WWE following Taboo Tuesday tonight. He is leaving on fairly good terms with management.

Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: