Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 05:16:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 843763 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2640 on: October 30, 2005, 04:55:43 PM »

Matt Striker has some major locker room heat on him right now. PWTorch.com reports that there was a huge incident where he was yelled at by Eddie Guerrero, almost beat up by Hardcore Holly, and thrown out of the locker room by Chris Benoit.

There isn?t much more on this right now, but we hope to get more details on it soon.

Can you feel the heat?? hihi

As for Jerry + Jeff, Fuck 'em! There's to much exploiting of one's power (in this world...), especially in the wrestling business and i am sick of these guys.? I read spoilers Wink
« Last Edit: October 30, 2005, 05:11:47 PM by Stoned » Logged
Evolution
« Reply #2641 on: October 30, 2005, 06:09:07 PM »

Well what do you expect when a Raw superstar enters the Smackdown locker room? And with the invasion that's happening?? Striker is mad
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #2642 on: October 31, 2005, 01:13:10 AM »

Very happy to hear about Jerry Jarrett possibly being done at TNA.  I'm more tired of him being at the top than I was with Triple H.  I think Taboo Tuesday is gonna be terrible.  The card looks extremely weak, and there's virtually no element of suspense when it comes to the outcome of the voting regarding most of the important votes (WWE Title and Tag Title matches, Flair v. H).  And I'm convinced even if Christian is voted into the Raw vs. Smackdwon match they'll lie and not put him in it.  Am I the only one who's starting to find Smackdwon more interesting than Raw right now?

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Evolution
« Reply #2643 on: October 31, 2005, 04:16:26 AM »

Am I the only one who's starting to find Smackdwon more interesting than Raw right now?

Nope  Cheesy
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2644 on: October 31, 2005, 05:24:50 AM »

Am I the only one who's starting to find Smackdwon more interesting than Raw right now?
?

Nope? Cheesy
Me and Evo have been raving about it for weeks it is waaay better....

Taboo Tuesday is a cheap ploy the options suck, in all the important ones they give the fans one obvious choice and 2 options they know they won't pick, they'll pretty much know the card already it's so easy to predict...

I mean everyone knows HBK will be in the Main Event & Flair vs. HHH will be a Steel Cage Match & Mysterio & Matt Hardy will be in the tag match....
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #2645 on: October 31, 2005, 08:35:56 AM »

?

Nope? Cheesy
Me and Evo have been raving about it for weeks it is waaay better....

Taboo Tuesday is a cheap ploy the options suck, in all the important ones they give the fans one obvious choice and 2 options they know they won't pick, they'll pretty much know the card already it's so easy to predict...

I mean everyone knows HBK will be in the Main Event & Flair vs. HHH will be a Steel Cage Match & Mysterio & Matt Hardy will be in the tag match....

I just think its unfortunate how this PPV is sposed to be the most interactive for the fans, yet uts just as predictable as any other PPV. Sure theres a few matches on the card I wouldnt mind seeing but once again, the stipulations are as good as predetermined. Also notable is how this PPV "is for the fans" while theres no discount either, we still have to shelve out 40$ Anyone else waiting till Survivor Series, or is everyone ordering this?

By the way, I totally see HBK getting the win over Cena fairly, or with Angles help leading the way for him to job to Cena this Sunday.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2646 on: October 31, 2005, 09:00:59 AM »

Anyone else waiting till Survivor Series, or is everyone ordering this?
As a UK resident i get this event free so i will b watching this mofo! So even if it does suck....it's free....Now That's Cool smoking
Evolution
« Reply #2647 on: October 31, 2005, 12:58:29 PM »

WWE.com has learned that SmackDown Superstar Christian has quit World Wrestling Entertainment. Be sure to stay tuned to WWE.com as more information becomes available.

Ok i am in a state of disgust and shock. This what happens when WWE fucks over talent. I pray to god this is a work because although Christian's profile is gone from the Smackdown site you can still vote for him on the Taboo Tuesday page
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2648 on: October 31, 2005, 01:32:23 PM »

WWE.com has learned that SmackDown Superstar Christian has quit World Wrestling Entertainment. Be sure to stay tuned to WWE.com as more information becomes available.

Ok i am in a state of disgust and shock. This what happens when WWE fucks over talent. I pray to god this is a work because although Christian's profile is gone from the Smackdown site you can still vote for him on the Taboo Tuesday page
From what i've read this doesn't look like a work, what fucking morons, TNA has got a great dude here if he joins them although his name is copyrighted i guess.  This is a fucking joke, a fucking travesty, what the fuck, how could they, well he'll be on Smackdown this Friday and dudes i encourage you all to vote him in for Taboo Tuesday, i know the No.1 Peep Arron will be fuming....
Evolution
« Reply #2649 on: October 31, 2005, 01:36:18 PM »

Im starting a petition people, back soon with the address
Evolution
« Reply #2650 on: October 31, 2005, 01:49:12 PM »

http://www.petitiononline.com/wwewwe05/petition.html
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2651 on: October 31, 2005, 01:50:48 PM »

Im starting a petition people, back soon with the address
Cha-Ching.....It'll be like The Matt Hardy comeback thing but for someone REALLY decent this time, with a personality.

So everyone slap your chest, point to the skies and salute the leader of us peeps one last time (for now)

Incidently this may work in his favour, he quit and with the strong support i fully expect there to be he may be able to renegotiate on his OWN terms, unlikely though they'd probably screw him over again.
Evolution
« Reply #2652 on: October 31, 2005, 01:59:16 PM »

If there is any trouble signing the thing let me know
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #2653 on: October 31, 2005, 02:31:54 PM »

Jay 'Christian' Reso's final match on WWE television was last night at the TV tapings.

The backstage story is that Christian was given a contract to sign last week in San Francisco. His old contract had expired. They wanted him to sign it on the spot and he didn't do it. He did show up and did the job on the way out last night.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #2654 on: October 31, 2005, 02:33:02 PM »

The Christian quitting WWE story that was posted earlier today on WWE.com is not a work. We have been reporting now for months that Christian has not been happy with his current status in WWE. He has told friends that he is upset with current WWE storylines and felt he should have had more of a role on SmackDown!.

We're told Christian had been in contract renegotiations with WWE for quite some time. His current deal expires today and apparently last week a new deal was offered to him. He was told to sign it and go from there. We're told Christian refused to sign the contract either because he didn't like the wording of it or he just simply did not want to re-sign. He did agree with WWE to show up last night at the tapings to 'do the job'.

Several members of upper management were said to be surprised at the decision Christian made. Others felt it was only a matter of time before he got so fed up and left. His bio has also been removed from WWE.com.

Of course this will likely fuel rumors that Christian is headed to TNA. It's very early to even speculate just yet but if one had to guess, he'll be in TNA by early 2006. As noted earlier, Christian does live in Florida so it could be a situation similar to Kevin Nash where he could just drive to the arena, wrestle, and then go home. No word on if he'll have a no compete clause as his contract has expired.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Evolution
« Reply #2655 on: October 31, 2005, 02:46:18 PM »

At least in TNA he will be treated extremely well should he join
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2656 on: October 31, 2005, 02:58:28 PM »

Mark Henry is scheduled to debut tonight as a bodyguard for The Coach.

Several other big names from the past are expected to appear at RAW tonight. One is expected to be major if plans go through.

Christian quitting WWE will likely be addressed tonight on RAW as they need to explain why the fans won't be able to vote for him tomorrow night.

Edge is expected to work the PPV tomorrow. The feeling is that he'll be on light duty and will likely only work tag matches. He will remain on TV for the time being.

Mark Henry....Nooooooo how many times are they gonna bring him back, is they're anyone less over who has been given as many chances....

Who could this big name be if plans go through??
Evolution
« Reply #2657 on: October 31, 2005, 03:03:25 PM »

As i got into wrestling during the 1999 glory days i feel a certain bond to some guys. Much like you Stoned feel for Adam Bomb or Koko B. Ware. So i welcome back Mark Henry!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2658 on: October 31, 2005, 03:08:56 PM »

As i got into wrestling during the 1999 glory days i feel a certain bond to some guys. Much like you Stoned feel for Adam Bomb or Koko B. Ware. So i welcome back Mark Henry!
Those 2 dudes are worth ten Henry's, Koko is a true legend and Adam Bomb well he's just funny least he's had a competent gimmick, Kronic were half successful in WCW, Henry is a career bomb, at least most wrestlers with gimmicks as shit as his get sacked after they fail once or twice, he's a lucky S.O.B. he's never got properly 'Over' and never will, he's an injury prone incompetent waste of space....
« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 03:10:34 PM by Stoned » Logged
Evolution
« Reply #2659 on: October 31, 2005, 03:13:52 PM »

His late 2003 run was excellent you son of a bitch!
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: