Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 11:22:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 844538 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2540 on: October 19, 2005, 07:56:56 PM »

Who is everyone voting for on Taboo Tuesday

personally I think Cena vs Angle vs HBK would be incredible.

I say we vote Kane in just to fuck up their PPV

seriously why the fuck is Kane getting another push?

WHat more can they do with this guy?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2541 on: October 19, 2005, 07:59:58 PM »

Smackdown ever since the spilt has felt like a B show. and for the most part is pretty duckin' sucky.
Initially i believe it was the better show. ?Benoit/Angle Los Guerreros Rey/Edge Lesnar were involved in some incredible matches, unfortunately things went downhill and RAW improved although as i've said recently the switch to Friday nights has worked wonders with it. ?The problem is Vince and all his staff see it as the 'B' Show and because of that it's the experimental show. ?Any gimmicks with the potential to bomb or ideas will be tried out on that show you would never see gimmicks like The Boogeyman or Mordecai on Raw it would not be risked, Cena made it big on Smackdown before being transferred, initially though the rap gimmick had 'bomb' written all over it, do you really think they had any idea it would take off like this? Mr. Kennedy (My Hero) is another one with a slightly different gimmick, thankfully it's taking off (means he'll be on RAW next year), the same goes for Carlito to. ?Gimmicks like Chris Masters, Cade & Murdoch aren't as risky....only risky gimmick of recent times that comes to my mind on RAW is Snitsky. ?Now another example of experimenting is this Junior Division i mean do you really think they'd try it out on RAW? Way i see it is all the gimmicks that have arrived on Smackdown have been a success recently combine that with the wrestling talent already there and it's good, will it stay like that...probably not. ?Experiments like the Junior Division and Vince's own view of it being the B Show will help it remain that way, which is a shame, because it really is decent at the moment.....

Tna 's X-divsion is great . But they really need to get the damn belt of Double J. The guy has turned into one of the lazyiest workers ever to me.
Jeff Jarrett sucks! He was always a midcarder and that's where he should of remained, power got him his place in the main event spot, not talent, he's the HHH of TNA but worse because Trips has the skills to back-up and justify his main event status Ol' Double J DON'T! As for the X-Division, it sure is great, can't fault it. ?One thing does puzzle me i thought it was their cruiserweight division since well all the guys in it are cruiserweights...ya? So how'd Samoa Joe get in?

Who is everyone voting for on Taboo Tuesday
Put in anyone but HBK, Cena ain't dropping the belt and having HBK do the job for him is a joke....

POSSIBLE SPOILER

Rumour has it the Carlito vs. Mick Foley match choices will be does he wrestle as Cactus Jack, Dude Love or Mankind.  I say Dude Love...it's been too long without him
« Last Edit: October 19, 2005, 08:03:41 PM by Mr. Kennedy » Logged
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #2542 on: October 19, 2005, 08:48:31 PM »

AxlsMainMan sure you aren't to laugh out of place, but i think the realism left the storyline the day it started

Speaking of realism and the McMahons, does anyone remember the storyline where Vince was having an affair with Trish and as a result Linda had a stroke and was confined to a wheelchair in the McMahon mansion? Talk about realism hihi

Put in anyone but HBK, Cena ain't dropping the belt and having HBK do the job for him is a joke....

POSSIBLE SPOILER

Rumour has it the Carlito vs. Mick Foley match choices will be does he wrestle as Cactus Jack, Dude Love or Mankind.  I say Dude Love...it's been too long without him

HBK would be my choice but if he does get picked, I hope Angle is the jobber again..I got way to much respect for HBK to job to Hogan and Cena only two months apart Lips Sealed

Cool idea about the fans chosing what kinda gimmick Foley will wrestle as...I hope its Cactus. I was hoping it'd be we get to choose the rules in which case I saw the fans demanding hardcore/anything goes...or who knows a barbwire match Grin

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Evolution
« Reply #2543 on: October 19, 2005, 08:54:56 PM »

I would'nt mind seeing Mankind for old times sake..
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2544 on: October 19, 2005, 09:00:10 PM »

They should have a Scaffold match for comedy value....we haven't seen one of those in years, Foley can take one last sick bump for old times' sake.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #2545 on: October 19, 2005, 09:07:49 PM »

Foley hated the Dude Love character, so the spoiler here says it won't be that.

Vote for that one!

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #2546 on: October 19, 2005, 09:11:26 PM »

They should have a Scaffold match for comedy value....we haven't seen one of those in years, Foley can take one last sick bump for old times' sake.

I think Foley's retirement bump was the pedigree through the Hell in a Cell at No way out in '01..cant see Mick laying his life on the line too soon for the sake of promoting his new book Wink

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2547 on: October 19, 2005, 09:14:34 PM »

I think Foley's retirement bump was the pedigree through the Hell in a Cell at No way out in '01..cant see Mick laying his life on the line too soon for the sake of promoting his new book Wink
Not really but everyone can dream....

Such as....

HBK will become World Champion again

Mr. Kennedy will headline Wrestlemania

Charles Wright will return as Papa Shango

John Cena will get fired.....

etc. etc.

Edit: Wait a second....i thought he was backdropped through the cell then pedigreed in the ring

Edit 2: Considering how business is 'poor' it's amazing how many people have returned to or joined this thread, it may be at an all time best
« Last Edit: October 19, 2005, 09:18:19 PM by Mr. Kennedy » Logged
Evolution
« Reply #2548 on: October 19, 2005, 09:35:34 PM »

Cursin' folks ain't easy...
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #2549 on: October 19, 2005, 10:01:32 PM »

Mr. Kennedy, the X divsion isn't about wieght limits it's about no limits . well thats what the announcers say any way.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Evolution
« Reply #2550 on: October 19, 2005, 10:34:15 PM »

Heat has an interesting card this week

In non - title action Val Venis and Viscera take on Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch

Rob Conway trys to continue his legends beatings by takign on Greg "The Hammer" Valentine

And Kerwin White and his caddy boy Nick Nemeth take on Shelton Benjamin and Matt Striker
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #2551 on: October 20, 2005, 12:12:30 AM »

We so need to vote for Dude Love.  It's time for The Dude to get busy on you.  TNA Impact needs to be longer than one hour.  You can't get that much accomplished in just an hour show.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Evolution
« Reply #2552 on: October 20, 2005, 12:19:15 AM »

Cry I wanna see the mask one more time.

Taboo Tuesday needs a few more matches and perhaps they might add:

Rob Conway Vs Eugene? They have had a few run ins

Bit of a Heat spoiler but hopefully no one cares Matt Striker Vs Shelton?

And i'd put Cade/Murdoch in against a fans vote of people on the roster much like Y2J last year. That means Mr. Kennedy can vote for his faves Johnny Parisi and Viscera  hihi
Evolution
« Reply #2553 on: October 20, 2005, 12:45:07 AM »

www.andrewtestmartin.com

Leave the big man a wee message on his comment board  ok
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2554 on: October 20, 2005, 05:14:27 AM »

And i'd put Cade/Murdoch in against a fans vote of people on the roster much like Y2J last year. That means Mr. Kennedy can vote for his faves Johnny Parisi and Viscera? hihi
You heard it here first, any chance you have vote for Parisi, Vis sucks though he's your fave dude...

Like i said to you Parisi + Striker = The Johnnystrikers

Ahhh....No weight restrictions in the X-Division you say, well it's only a matter of time before Jarrett screws everyone over and grabs that belt then...

Cursin' folks ain't easy...
Nah Papa has lost his touch i asked him to curse your ass months ago...

Does anyone here really wanna leave Test a message? (a nice one that is....)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2005, 05:17:13 AM by Mr. Kennedy » Logged
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2555 on: October 20, 2005, 10:42:14 AM »

Ladies And Gentleman....Boys And Girls....Children of All Ages...Inspired by Wrestlecrap.com I have decided to make a picture tribute to some of the worst gimmicks ever, some are so bad they're funny and some are well just damn awful....it's a nice trip down memory lane....amazing to think one of these people who's made it in 2wice could be World Champion at Taboo Tuesday and another is a member of Finnish Parliament nervous

Evolution
« Reply #2556 on: October 20, 2005, 01:17:24 PM »

hihi Shawn Stasiak makes me go craziak.

Very well dunn Mr. K  ok
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #2557 on: October 20, 2005, 02:26:41 PM »

How could you throw IRS in that group?  I thought that gimmick kicked ass.  Money Inc. was a great tag team.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2558 on: October 20, 2005, 02:48:04 PM »

How could you throw IRS in that group?? I thought that gimmick kicked ass.? Money Inc. was a great tag team.
They're not all bad ones as such just 'dodgy' or quite stupid.? I loved it to i also love Papa Shango & Repo Man but the gimmicks in many cases were ropey.? This is a wrestling company with....wait for it....an evil tax accountant...need i say more?

Edit: Mainly that picture is just meant to represent the gimmicks that weren't that good and were often awful but in many cases we loved, if i put up gimmicks that just sucked and we hated and despised and never wanted to see again where would the fun be?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2005, 02:50:14 PM by Stoned » Logged
Evolution
« Reply #2559 on: October 20, 2005, 02:57:24 PM »

Aah Stoned returns....

I think Mordecai should return except with someone who can wrestle potraying him  yes
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: