Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 05:22:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 845229 times)
Evolution
« Reply #2400 on: September 26, 2005, 11:50:04 AM »

I am gonna guess Angle will get the win as he is scheduled to face Cena once more at Taboo Tuesday. That is unless Bisch wins the belt  hihi
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2401 on: September 26, 2005, 04:06:58 PM »

Bought Bret Hart Wrestling With Shadows today.  Now i had never seen this before but i have to say this is an amazing DVD, the best wrestling one i have ever seen.  One of the great things about it is it's 100% honesty you know this guy isn't going to bullshit you.  What was so great to was the behind the scenes access the camera guys have, you saw so much you've never seen before and probably never will again.  Seeing his kids play with many of the wrestlers including HBK himself  hihi , seeing the planning of matches and seeing the aftermath of the screwjob backstage.  One great example of this is seeing him in the aftermath of the screwjob saying 'That piece of shit's locked himself in his office'.  It also shows much of his family life and he talks about his relationship with his dad.  Now i won't give too much away for those who haven't yet seen this but i urge you all to to buy it.  This is a wonderful and tragic story well worth seeing, and for me it showcased Bret Hart as a great guy who believes in being good, decent and doing the right thing.
The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #2402 on: September 27, 2005, 03:32:08 PM »

I have returned to the Wrestling thread after a long sabbatical to say:

Ken Kennedy is a god among men

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2403 on: September 27, 2005, 05:32:11 PM »

I have returned to the Wrestling thread after a long sabbatical to say:

Ken Kennedy is a god among men
Yeah he is so awesome...best guy to come along in ages....he's better than a god he deserves his own unique term
Evolution
« Reply #2404 on: September 27, 2005, 05:39:00 PM »

A man with words in a world of silence.............the wind whispers.....................MR KENNEDY

KENNEDY

P.S Welcome Back The New Fiona Apple
Evolution
« Reply #2405 on: September 28, 2005, 03:10:28 PM »

Tribal tattoo?
makane
Legend

« Reply #2406 on: September 28, 2005, 03:19:58 PM »

HEH, dunno why I wrote that? nervous

In other things, what's with the Big Show vs. Snitsky now? I don't even remember what it was about, a BORING storyline in my opinion? Undecided

And why whas some of the RAW Homecoming matches(Iron Man, Ladder Match) reported on WWE.Com before they we're announced on RAW? (as they were reported like surprises on RAW)

Did you also noticed HHH had different theme music on his promo video on last RAW? I sure hope he still uses the old theme, 'cause the new sucked ass.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2005, 03:34:11 PM by makane » Logged

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #2407 on: September 28, 2005, 03:33:20 PM »

HHH did really have new them music .It was just the shir drowning pool version that was recorded for a WWe album a couple of years ago.

I think they report stuff earlier on WWE>COM so that the hardcore fans know about it first .But it is stilll a surpriss for the causle fans watching .

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
makane
Legend

« Reply #2408 on: September 28, 2005, 03:45:58 PM »

"2005 RAW Diva Search's Elisabeth signs WWE contract, Diva Search's Kristal gets the call from WWE"

Oh blaah, I was just hoping they'd end the shit diva matches, but seems like more coming. Hopefully Ashley manages to injure herself so WWE finally get's it.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2409 on: September 28, 2005, 05:14:52 PM »

HHH did really have new theme music .It was just the shit drowning pool version that was recorded for a WWE album a couple of years ago.
His original music when he turned his back on D-X was his best awesome tune that Steph used after him it was called My Time if memory serves me correctly....does anyone remember that awesome theme tune?

I think they report stuff earlier on WWE.COM so that the hardcore fans know about it first .But it is stilll a surprise for the casual fans watching.
It's just dumb and shows the lack of planning within the company i am guessing when it was put up the plans for RAW had not been made and when they did make plans they either overlooked it or thought fuck it who cares.  I can't believe many hardcore fans view the official website, it's like their magazines......utter bullshit which insults the intelligent fan.  Real hardcore fans should view www.pwinsider.com & www.wrestling-edge.com and the should buy Powerslam magazine yes
Evolution
« Reply #2410 on: September 28, 2005, 05:18:36 PM »

HHH did really have new theme music .It was just the shit drowning pool version that was recorded for a WWE album a couple of years ago.
His original music when he turned his back on D-X was his best awesome tune that Steph used after him it was called My Time if memory serves me correctly....does anyone remember that awesome theme tune?

I think they report stuff earlier on WWE.COM so that the hardcore fans know about it first .But it is stilll a surprise for the casual fans watching.
It's just dumb and shows the lack of planning within the company i am guessing when it was put up the plans for RAW had not been made and when they did make plans they either overlooked it or thought fuck it who cares.  I can't believe many hardcore fans view the official website, it's like their magazines......utter bullshit which insults the intelligent fan.  Real hardcore fans should view www.pwinsider.com & www.wrestling-edge.com and the should buy Powerslam magazine yes

Hear hear, i remember "My Time" , awesome theme. I loved his May 1999 theme however just as he became seperate from The Corporation.

Yes! New Powerslam Mag in the post for me today. yes great bedtime reading
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #2411 on: September 29, 2005, 12:50:15 AM »

I thought Edge & Christian's rendition of My Time on the kazoo totally blows the original version out of the water.  None of his themes can touch The Game.  Its not a great song in terms of Motorhead standards, but still better than most wrestler themes.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2412 on: September 29, 2005, 04:46:11 AM »

Ok folks...what are your top 10 wrestler themes of all time?

Here's mine...

1. Sexy Boy (HBK)
2. American Dream (Dusty Rhodes)
3. Brutus The Barber Beefcake
4. Demolition
5. My Time (HHH/Steph)
6. D-Generation X
7. Bret 'The Hitman' Hart
8. Real American (Hulk Hogan)
9. Jake 'The Snake' Roberts
10. Ultimate Warrior
Evolution
« Reply #2413 on: September 29, 2005, 07:19:39 PM »

Hmm. I just read the Smackdown preview on wwe.com

Batista/Eddie Vs LOD should be interesting. The tag titles are worth fuck all so they might as well put them on the super team.

Also Stoned's boy Kennedy and JBL take on Rey/Hardcore Holly which should be a decent match.

And finally Cowboy Bob Vs Taker  hihi

So far i'd take a stab at the No Mercy card being something like

Eddie/Batista
Taker/Ortons
JBL/Rey
Kennedy/Holly

which on paper looks decent already.

Im interested to find out the Smackdown match for RAW this week as well
Evolution
« Reply #2414 on: October 01, 2005, 09:14:43 AM »

Well another good Smackdown! Friday nights have freshed SD up.

No Mercy looks like its gonna be an entertaining card. Im pissed its on Box Offic though Undecided
Evolution
« Reply #2415 on: October 01, 2005, 10:41:49 AM »

WWE.com takes RAW to new places

Ever wonder what happens when RAW goes to commercial break?

This Monday night, RAW returns to the USA Network. As part of the huge WWE Homecoming celebration, WWE.com will introduce a revolutionary way to experience Monday Night RAW. When the USA Network goes to commercial break, WWE?s cameras will remain live, exclusively on WWE.com.

Heat of the moment interviews, behind-the-scenes cameras and all the action that is missed when RAW goes to break are just a few of the benefits that will be available on WWE.com.

As part of a continuing effort to enhance the interactive experience of Monday Night RAW, WWE.com will also introduce a live chat throughout the three-hour telecast.

So be sure to tune into WWE Homecoming this Monday night on the USA Network. Also, have your computer logged on to WWE.com to fully appreciate the interactive experience of Monday Night RAW.

wow. wwe.com has really improved so much of late. This is unmissable stuff in my opinion. The likelihood of a fuck up is so huge hihi
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #2416 on: October 02, 2005, 12:37:30 PM »

Did anyone catch the debut of TNA on Spike.  I read a review online.  It sounded like it was pretty good.  They did a good job of introducing their top guys.  And the Dudleys made their TNA debut.  Unfortunately they can't use the name Dudley anymore.  The announcers referred to them as Team 3D.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2417 on: October 02, 2005, 12:46:31 PM »

Did anyone catch the debut of TNA on Spike.? I read a review online.? It sounded like it was pretty good.? They did a good job of introducing their top guys.? And the Dudleys made their TNA debut.? Unfortunately they can't use the name Dudley anymore.? The announcers referred to them as Team 3D.
Unfortunately here in the UK we are 5 weeks behind still i watch it whenever it's on, hopefully if it really takes off we can get it up-to-date like we get WWE.  The TNA roster can boast the fact that 90% of the guys are great wrestlers something WWE really can't say...

Copyright Is A Bitch:

Kip James = Billy Gunn
Team 3D = The Dudley Boyz
Sean Waltman = X-Pac
B.G. James = Roaddogg
Ron Killings = K-Kwik

But for copyright they would be do so well on name value alone...they could reform D-X which would help buyrates soar....oh well...the good thing is this forces them to create and push new stars and they've done that with a lot of guys...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2418 on: October 03, 2005, 12:48:05 AM »

TNA is fucking awesome

I had the choice of Smackdown or TNA and I chose TNA and wasnt disappointed.

These guys do some spectacular shit

this made me remember back when WWE was actually good and entertaining.

I loved the DUdleys shirts

the big middle finger and the "Trademark This"

Billy Gunn has fallen victim to horrible names

"The One"

and now whatever the fuck he is, Kip James? What kind of fuckin name is that?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #2419 on: October 03, 2005, 02:07:10 PM »

Billy Gunn has fallen victim to horrible names

"The One"

and now whatever the fuck he is, Kip James? What kind of fuckin name is that?

Don't forget Rockabilly.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: