Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 09:15:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 845602 times)
Evolution
« Reply #2320 on: September 04, 2005, 10:38:31 AM »

Trish Stratus had her first wrestling match since April at last night's Raw brand houseshow in Memphis, Tennessee. She took on Victoria and nailed her with the chick kick for the win. Candice Michelle was the guest ring announcer for the match and she kept interfering in the match by attacking Trish. Ashley Massaro ran down ringside to take Candice out. Trish and Ashley then celebrated in the ring.

It looks like the rumored pairing of Trish and Ashley is coming to fruition. Her pairing with Ashley pretty much signifies the end of Trish's dastardly, heelish ways and it looks she'll return to being a babyface once again. There is a very good chance that Trish will make her long-awaited return to television this coming Monday.

source - pwinsider.com

The following is from corporate.WWE.com:

This year?s Unforgiven Pay-Per-View will feature WWE Champion John Cena defending his title against gold medalist Kurt Angle. Also, Ric Flair will battle Carlito for the Intercontinental Title, Shawn Michaels will take on Chris ?The Masterpiece? Masters and Edge will battle Matt Hardy in another physical match that is sure to thrill the Oklahoma City crowd.

Looks like we can add Trish/Ashley Vs Candice/Torrie to that card. I guess for a free event on Sky Sports this should be an alright PPV

Also you guys should check this site out http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling/cawthon777/

filled with info
« Last Edit: September 04, 2005, 10:47:59 AM by Evolution » Logged
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2321 on: September 04, 2005, 12:00:47 PM »

Trish Stratus had her first wrestling match since April at last night's Raw brand houseshow in Memphis, Tennessee. She took on Victoria and nailed her with the chick kick for the win. Candice Michelle was the guest ring announcer for the match and she kept interfering in the match by attacking Trish. Ashley Massaro ran down ringside to take Candice out. Trish and Ashley then celebrated in the ring.

It looks like the rumored pairing of Trish and Ashley is coming to fruition. Her pairing with Ashley pretty much signifies the end of Trish's dastardly, heelish ways and it looks she'll return to being a babyface once again. There is a very good chance that Trish will make her long-awaited return to television this coming Monday.

source - pwinsider.com

The following is from corporate.WWE.com:

This year?s Unforgiven Pay-Per-View will feature WWE Champion John Cena defending his title against gold medalist Kurt Angle. Also, Ric Flair will battle Carlito for the Intercontinental Title, Shawn Michaels will take on Chris ?The Masterpiece? Masters and Edge will battle Matt Hardy in another physical match that is sure to thrill the Oklahoma City crowd.

Looks like we can add Trish/Ashley Vs Candice/Torrie to that card. I guess for a free event on Sky Sports this should be an alright PPV

Also you guys should check this site out http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling/cawthon777/

filled with info

Unforgiven looks a tad shoddy HBK & Masters is an odd pairing as is Flair & Carlito, age-wise and in-ring wise these 2 matches just don't look right.  Cena vs Angle will be good because of Angle, that's the long and the short of it and that's how it is.  If Edge vs Hardy is as good as this past week on RAW i'll be happy, ohhhh a Diva's tag match with only one Diva who can wrestle Roll Eyes

....Ahhh if we're giving away links to good sites.....

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/      - That site is packed with Title Information, Results & Wrestler Profiles for lots of promotions from ROH to WWE and ones of the past to such as WCW, ECW & WWWF (not that's not a typo Wink )

....And if your looking for the crapshot, the hilariously negative view of everything WCW & WWF/E past and present go to http://www.wrestlecrap.com/   this website covers all the worst gimmicks and angles, well worth checking out from a historical and humerous point of view.
Evolution
« Reply #2322 on: September 04, 2005, 04:07:50 PM »

I think perhaps Hurricane/Rosey vs TNT vs Dupree/Tomko could happen as on Heat it looks like Dupree wants Tyson as his tag partner
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #2323 on: September 04, 2005, 04:10:55 PM »

Sad to see Trish go back to being a face.  I think she's way cooler as a heel.  I also think she's way hotter as a heel.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Evolution
« Reply #2324 on: September 05, 2005, 04:17:26 AM »

Hell yeah she is, but blame Vince for his dissection of the at times entertaining RAW women's divison. If she did return as heel only Ashley is face to feud with her and she hasn't got any skills so far in the ring Undecided
makane
Legend

« Reply #2325 on: September 05, 2005, 08:36:39 AM »

Ashley really sucks, i don't know why people voted her. atleast she wasn't the prettiest one? Tongue

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #2326 on: September 05, 2005, 09:48:32 PM »

Ashley really sucks, i don't know why people voted her. atleast she wasn't the prettiest one? Tongue

I didnt really find any of them to be that hot to tell you the truth.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2327 on: September 06, 2005, 05:35:36 AM »

Fuck there was a shitload of matches on RAW, really weird that they cramped so many in, even though they weren't great it made a pleasant change.  Great to see Cade & Murdoch debut, great start, i thought they were quite impressive especially considering the crap they were working with, killer bulldog by Murdoch off the top too...damn impressive.  The Masterlock Challenge sucked, especially when the commentators were making out like HBK did not break it...bullshit...but for that low blow Masters would not of let go....problem with Masters is his gimmick isn't shit, weird, different, original, exciting, it's none of those good or bad things it is quite simply boring.  He is boring on the mic and he is totally boring in the ring with the worst submission finisher ever, fine it's a powerful move but hell the whole going to sleep bullshit....
makane
Legend

« Reply #2328 on: September 06, 2005, 12:49:12 PM »

Fuck there was a shitload of matches on RAW, really weird that they cramped so many in, even though they weren't great it made a pleasant change.? Great to see Cade & Murdoch debut, great start, i thought they were quite impressive especially considering the crap they were working with, killer bulldog by Murdoch off the top too...damn impressive.? The Masterlock Challenge sucked, especially when the commentators were making out like HBK did not break it...bullshit...but for that low blow Masters would not of let go....problem with Masters is his gimmick isn't shit, weird, different, original, exciting, it's none of those good or bad things it is quite simply boring.? He is boring on the mic and he is totally boring in the ring with the worst submission finisher ever, fine it's a powerful move but hell the whole going to sleep bullshit....
It's better than fu or hogan legdrop. and many more.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2329 on: September 06, 2005, 12:53:56 PM »

Fuck there was a shitload of matches on RAW, really weird that they cramped so many in, even though they weren't great it made a pleasant change.? Great to see Cade & Murdoch debut, great start, i thought they were quite impressive especially considering the crap they were working with, killer bulldog by Murdoch off the top too...damn impressive.? The Masterlock Challenge sucked, especially when the commentators were making out like HBK did not break it...bullshit...but for that low blow Masters would not of let go....problem with Masters is his gimmick isn't shit, weird, different, original, exciting, it's none of those good or bad things it is quite simply boring.? He is boring on the mic and he is totally boring in the ring with the worst submission finisher ever, fine it's a powerful move but hell the whole going to sleep bullshit....
It's better than fu or hogan legdrop. and many more.

It doesn't make it good though, those finishers suck to, a death valley driver which never did much harm before Cena started using it and a leg drop which used by any other wrestler does fuck all...barely a 1 count
Evolution
« Reply #2330 on: September 06, 2005, 02:01:06 PM »

That's both Raw and Smackdown with 7 matches on the show Grin I prefer it as the matches hardly drag and you can use more people. Cade/Murdoch have got to be a lock to win at Unforgiven surely
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #2331 on: September 06, 2005, 02:11:40 PM »

What's was the purpose for jobbing Matt Hardy to Gene Snitsky?  And John Cena vs. Tyson Tomko?  Who's ideas are these?  I just don't understand what they're thinking.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Evolution
« Reply #2332 on: September 06, 2005, 02:24:35 PM »

They are trying to give Snitsky some momentum before his job to The Big Show and sell the "Matt Hardy should'nt be in the ring" angle at the same time. An injured Hardy beating Gene probably wouldn't ever happen so its more realistic i'd say.

Same for Tomko, just someone for Cena to beat
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #2333 on: September 06, 2005, 02:31:48 PM »

I hear you with the Hardy thing, but can't they find somebody to job him to that deserves a win?  What about Shelton Benjamin or Carlito?

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Evolution
« Reply #2334 on: September 06, 2005, 02:35:13 PM »

Perhaps, although Carlito doesn't really need a victory over Matt and well.......we saw what kinda storyline poor Shelton is in Tongue speaking of which the reaction Conway got was hilarious hihi

"AWW"

And btw guys..............http://auction.wwe.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=62823876&prmenbr=37460399&aunbr=63170586

who wants to buy that for the winner of the WWE Game?  hihi
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2335 on: September 06, 2005, 02:42:28 PM »

I hear you with the Hardy thing, but can't they find somebody to job him to that deserves a win?? What about Shelton Benjamin or Carlito?
Benjamin's a face and Carlito is busy with Flair. ?I think it was good booking...to an extent....like Evolution said he needs momentum going into Unforgiven since he will be jobbing. ?The poor booking is this feud in the first place, both guys suck in and out of the ring, total wastes of space. ?Cade & Murdoch deserve the titles since they are the only competent team and i would love them to win, really love it both i am slightly skeptical since they've already won once, the champions jobbing 2wice in a row?

I was thinking that would be better as a consolation prize for the loser
« Last Edit: September 06, 2005, 02:45:11 PM by Stoned » Logged
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #2336 on: September 06, 2005, 02:45:47 PM »

I like this  Cade & Murdoch team.

Murdoch remindes me of Stan Hason . ok

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2337 on: September 06, 2005, 02:49:29 PM »

I like this? Cade & Murdoch team.

Murdoch remindes me of Stan Hason . ok
There like The Smoking Gunns...but good hihi Murdoch has the old tough guy looked but he showed last night he can fly off the top rope...very impressive and Cade has the mic skills, superstar look and from what i've seen is fairly decent in the ring......what do you expect though he was trained by The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels & Murdoch he was trained by the legendary Harley Race.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #2338 on: September 06, 2005, 06:39:03 PM »

Did you see Ashley in the ring Monday?!?

I'm just waiting for one of these diva winners to break thier necks; maybe a paralysis is what's needed to teach a lesson

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #2339 on: September 07, 2005, 03:17:07 AM »

Did you see Ashley in the ring Monday?!?

I'm just waiting for one of these diva winners to break thier necks; maybe a paralysis is what's needed to teach a lesson

What a beautiful compassionate thing to say!  Undecided

Unfortunately, Sex sells! So we will be seeing the Divas for quite some time yet, us hardened fanatics know thats all they are there for so get used it. Jees, they have only been here for about 6-7 years now.

Like Vince's love for the "Big Man" we have to accept that bar a terrible occurance as you suggested above the Divas are here to stay, as much as well all hate it!

Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: