Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:32:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 846834 times)
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #2080 on: July 15, 2005, 04:08:51 AM »

D, me and every other wrestling fan in the world hopes you're right.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #2081 on: July 15, 2005, 10:51:06 AM »

Very nice to see Animal back

The Mexicools beat Paul London, Scotty 2 Hotty and Funaki
John Heidenreich comes to the ring but as he gets on the apron he is assaulted by MNM who take it to the ring as Melina walks down the ramp with the tag titles. Heidenreich goes shoulder first into the steel turnbuckle. Melina yells asking him where his friends are now. She then says to finish him. But as they go to pick him up the music of the Legion of DOOM starts! Animal comes to the ring and powerslams one of MNM and then he sends them both over the ropes as the crowd goes wild. MNM book for it but Animal tells them to hold it right there. He talks about how he was signing autographs and people were telling him that there was this tag team claiming they were the best. He calls them baby punks. Mercury grabs the mic and says if he wants to live some of his past glory days he can get a chance at the titles at the Great American Bash. The Road Warriors vs. MNM! Nitro grabs the mic and says that just can't happen; his partner is dead. Animal drops the mic and goes for them but Heidenreich grabs him by the leg and begs him to stay. Animal says you don't talk about people's partners. Heidenreich begs for a chance and says he is no Hawk, but he's his friend, for life! Animal asks if he wants a chance and he says he does. Animal then tells MNM they have a match! Heidenreich and Animal hug as Smackdown goes to commercial.

Eddie Guerrero beat Hardcore Holly
Christian beat Booker T
Batista beat Orlando Jordan

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2082 on: July 15, 2005, 11:07:25 AM »

Maybe the brand extension will end but Batista vs. HHH at WM22 for the unified Title...no chance....bank on it...it would be awful seeing those 2 go at it again...it would be awful booking.  Nice to see Animal back? rofl Hey the guy was in a lengendary tag team but he was never great in the ring and now...forget about it and pairing him with Heindenreich jeez that sucks, it's only been done to promote the Road Warriors DVD which is very good incidently and because there is a total lack of tag teams on Smackdown.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2083 on: July 15, 2005, 04:13:59 PM »

Its over 8 months away

HHH could turn face and talk how he got lost and forgot what made him great, could have a huge turn the page type turn and Batista turn into a big head egomaniac etc

I would wanna see that scenario

not the same HHH vs the same Batista but something different.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2084 on: July 15, 2005, 04:52:44 PM »

Its over 8 months away

HHH could turn face and talk how he got lost and forgot what made him great, could have a huge turn the page type turn and Batista turn into a big head egomaniac etc

I would wanna see that scenario

not the same HHH vs the same Batista but something different.

In 8 months time people won't care about Batista, he's a temporary champion the novalty will wear off soon and HHH likes to be seen with the top draws that is why Cena came to RAW.? HHH doesn't mind losing as long as it doesn't affect his status, hey he jobbed to Shelton Benjamin 3 times in a row.? Anyway Wrestlemania main events are never novelty matches with weapons or anything generally they are one on one (have been exceptions) only decent match of the feud though was the Hell In A Cell.? If they have a match next year for the Unified Title i want it to be a wrestling classic and for that you want stars involved like HBK, Benoit or Angle.? Fuck Batista! & Fuck HHH!

Edit: Bastian Booger, Beaver Cleavage and more recently Mordecai are merely a few examples of awful gimmicks WWF/E has thrown at us in the past and there is going to be another one to join that list....Boogeyman http://www.backstagewrestling.com/article.php?articleid=123560558 now i vividly remember seeing the promo during RAW but maybe i was tired or had drunk too much who knows but seeing this 'Boogeyman' advertisement i just thought it was a film trailer or something like when they had a Rob Zombie one during ECW One Night Stand.  Anyway i predict by the end of the year this guys career will already be over.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2005, 09:05:18 PM by Stoned » Logged
Evolution
« Reply #2085 on: July 17, 2005, 01:29:37 AM »

That gimmick looks fucking insane. I thought perhaps if he played the psychotic guy who "thought" he was The Boogeyman might have some mileage but the look of him he killed it. Horns?? For fucks sake...........how can he take bumps with them on? Taking them off prior to a match would look even stupider. I suppose i can only laugh once he appears
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #2086 on: July 17, 2005, 02:16:08 AM »

Yeah, I was at Raw and I thought that Boogeyman thing was a movie trailer too.  They can't be serious with this friggin' gimmick.  Plus Gene Snitsky is already way scarier than any boogeyman character they could think up.  Just slap a couple plastic horns on him.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Evolution
« Reply #2087 on: July 17, 2005, 11:47:38 AM »

I love Snitsky. Im expecting a good ol' flaming for saying that but his facial expressions, goofy voice and godawful offense is just hilarious. Next time you see him don't take him seriously and see how much you laugh.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #2088 on: July 18, 2005, 12:24:46 AM »

I love Snitsky. Im expecting a good ol' flaming for saying that but his facial expressions, goofy voice and godawful offense is just hilarious. Next time you see him don't take him seriously and see how much you laugh.

No, dude I'm totally with you on that.  I know Snitsky's awful in the ring.  But he's extremely entertaining for the reasons you just gave.  I think Vince and co. realize that, which is why his appearances are becoming more and more outrageous, and his matches are becoming shorter and fewer.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Evolution
« Reply #2089 on: July 18, 2005, 02:29:53 PM »

Well it is'nt Vince's fault he sucks hihi

The fucker even has a catchphrase!
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #2090 on: July 18, 2005, 05:04:40 PM »

Thanks to cookiesgoodforme@aol.com for the following:

Just got back from the Great American Bash press conference and here's what I have to say from all in all a good press conference.

Crowd was very into it. When JBL came out lots of boo's from the crowd. Biggest Pops were for Mysterio, Batista, and Booker T. Most Heat was from JBL and Hassan w/ Davari. Crowd was very loud throughout the conference.

There was a Q & A with the crowd after the conference, one fan asked Batista "what do you think about the impending Brock Lesnar return?"

Batista answered by saying, "I'm looking foward to having him back, and I hope we can face one on one in the ring eventually, because we both have similar in-ring style and are both built somewhat the same way and I look foward to hopefully facing him someday"

The press conference was insane, the fans loved it, the superstars loved it and it was standing room only, a good 200 people were there.

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #2091 on: July 18, 2005, 05:06:13 PM »

Credit: WWE.com

WWE.com has just learned that Edge and Kane will square off in a rematch from last week. This time, however, all outside interference will be eliminated, as both Superstars will compete inside a steel cage.

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #2092 on: July 19, 2005, 03:36:16 PM »

Earl Hebner was fired by WWE Monday after allegedly selling merchandise without authorization.

Dave Hebner has NOT been fired although he has apparently been disciplined for being a part of the act.

Hebner had refereed most main events on PPV for the past decade. More as we get it.

I cant fuckin belive this

R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #2093 on: July 19, 2005, 04:09:38 PM »

I love it how WWE.com is now getting involved with storylines, they must now understand the importance of its Internet based fans.

Earl screwed Bret. Thats why he was fired!  Tongue

Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #2094 on: July 20, 2005, 02:18:15 AM »

Earl screwed Bret. Thats why he was fired!? Tongue

Actually that's why he's been the highest paud ref in the business for years now.  And just when I think they're trying to put Snitsky on the back burner he's in the friggin' main event on raw against Cena...go figure.  Oh, and I highly recomend Hogan Knows Best.  Its way funner than The Osbournes, and not nearly as depressing.  Any Hogan fan is gonna absolutely love this show.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #2095 on: July 20, 2005, 04:46:59 AM »

Actually that's why he's been the highest paud ref in the business for years now.?

Dude, i was being sarcastic. Hence the -------> Tongue

Its a business i have been following for about 11 years now, perhaps a few more, so i know a few things here and there.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2096 on: July 20, 2005, 11:32:40 AM »

Actually that's why he's been the highest paud ref in the business for years now.?

Dude, i was being sarcastic. Hence the -------> Tongue

Its a business i have been following for about 11 years now, perhaps a few more, so i know a few things here and there.

Maybe he thought you'd fucked you're memory with all that pot you smoke....you dirty stoner Tongue

Still can't believe they got rid of Earl, the dude interacted with Austin so much, HBK hugged him after his return at Summerslam 2002, as already mentioned it was actually he who screwed Bret, on all WWE computer games he's the guy they use as the referee, and after all this that last memory of him in a WWE ring will be one of those crappy Diva search chicks giving him a low-blow.....here's to you Earl  beer
Evolution
« Reply #2097 on: July 20, 2005, 02:47:50 PM »

Seems Dave the other Hebner might be on his way also.

Shame he seemed a nice guy when i met him in Aberdeen
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #2098 on: July 20, 2005, 03:13:33 PM »

Maybe he thought you'd fucked you're memory with all that pot you smoke....you dirty stoner Tongue

Jealousy gets you nowhere my friend, besides, ive just smoked the last of my half ounce, im living off THC crystals scraped off my grinder till next week! Cry

Fack!

So..any news on Brocks return, cant be arsed to find it myself.

Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #2099 on: July 20, 2005, 04:15:48 PM »

Oh, and I highly recomend Hogan Knows Best.? Its way funner than The Osbournes, and not nearly as depressing.? Any Hogan fan is gonna absolutely love this show.

I love Hogans Know Best, its so holsesome and nerdy in more ways that one!
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: