Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:25:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 847593 times)
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1940 on: June 10, 2005, 02:27:12 PM »

So Raw has both Champions? Undecided

Quick! To the bandwagon!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1941 on: June 11, 2005, 07:02:13 PM »

I hope HBK stays on Raw and Kurt Angle comes to Raw.

I would like this to happen

to Raw

John Cena
Eddie Guerrero
RVD
Kurt Angle
Rey Mysterio

to Smackdown

Chris Benoit
Batista
Randy Orton
Kane
Eugene

that to me would be perfect considering I only get to watch Raw

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #1942 on: June 12, 2005, 07:19:20 AM »

I hope HBK stays on Raw and Kurt Angle comes to Raw.

I would like this to happen

to Raw

John Cena
Eddie Guerrero
RVD
Kurt Angle
Rey Mysterio

to Smackdown

Chris Benoit
Batista
Randy Orton
Kane
Eugene

that to me would be perfect considering I only get to watch Raw

I wouldn't want Orton to go to Smackdown, or Batista for that matter, apart from that I'd agree with you, and I'd want Taker to Raw, maybe instead of RVD

That's a hatrick for Doull
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #1943 on: June 12, 2005, 04:35:44 PM »

Lets go with the predictions for the ECW One Night Stand PPV tonigth..Kinda hard since theres no storyline but what the heck

Masato Tanaka vs. Mike Awesome= Mike Awsome
Super Crazy vs. Tajiri vs. Little Guido =Tajiri
Rey Mysterio vs. Psychosis=Rey Mysterio
Lance Storm w/ Dawn Marie vs. Chris Jericho=Lance Storm
Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Benoit=Chris Benoit
Tommy Dreamer & The Sandman vs. The Dudley Boys=Dreamer & Sandman
There is also a shoot promo by Rob Van Dam scheduled, as well as some sort of big moment with Sabu. ..Cactus Jack and Funk are also rumboured to be there
« Last Edit: June 12, 2005, 04:38:05 PM by Malcolm » Logged

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1944 on: June 12, 2005, 04:53:04 PM »

Masato Tanaka vs. Mike Awesome= Mike Awsome
Super Crazy vs. Tajiri vs. Little Guido =Little Guido
Rey Mysterio vs. Psychosis=Rey Mysterio
Lance Storm w/ Dawn Marie vs. Chris Jericho=Lance Storm
Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Benoit=Chris Benoit
Tommy Dreamer & The Sandman vs. The Dudley Boys=Dreamer & Sandman

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #1945 on: June 12, 2005, 05:51:51 PM »

I'm really pumped for this PPV, more than any other show this year (except mania). Althopugh I didnt follow ECW I have a couple of DVDs and know the history and this should be a great reunion show with some special moments and real quality hard-hitting matches. Along with these matches Joey 'the voice of ECW' Styles and Mick Foley are set to call the show. Rob Van Dam is to return to PPV with Bill Alfonso for a long shoot style promo and Sabu WILL be there along with appearances by Heyman, Taz, Al Snow with Head, Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney, Danny Doring and Roadkill, CW Anderson, Rhino, Joel Gertner, Justin Credible, Kid Kash, Mikey Wripwreck with Sinister Minister and The Blue World Order:-Big Stevie Cool (Steven Richards), Hollywood Nova (Simon Dean) and Da Blue Guy (Blue Meanie).

Masato Tanaka vs Mike Awesome
These two had some great bouts in ECW and hopefully Tanaka will carry Awesome to another here
Prediction : - Mike Awesome

Super Crazy vs Yoshihiro Tajiri vs Little Guido (Nunzio)
This one will be ace....Super Crazy by name Super Crazy by nature, Tajiri's kicks will be even stiffer than anything you've seen in WWE and hopefully we will see what a good worker little guido is
Prediction - Yoshihiro Tajiri

Rey Mysterio vs Phychosis
ECW's original 'luchadores' will hold nothing back, hold onto your hats here!
Prediction - Rey Mysterio

Lance Storm vs Chris Jericho
Two great workers may get lost in the shuffle here but still a good solid maybe WCW style match with interference from Dawn Marie
Prediction - Lance Storm

Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Benoit
Well everyone has been so hooked on the fact that this is an ECW show that they have totally overlooked the fact that it's GUERRERO V BENOIT, a bonafide main event on any show, should be great, possibly the main event depending on how they want to finish the night. Old style technical match rumoured.
Prediction - Chris Benoit

Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman vs The Dudley Boys
Utter chaos is my prediction for this match, they will all be having the time of their lives whilst hammering the hell out of each other with what ever they can find, a special moment for Dreamer in particular who lived and breathed ECW. Expect multiple run-ins and maybe surprises during this one.
Prediction - Dreamer and The Sandman

Everyone else will be involved in the slightly dubious 'WWE invasion', but as long as it involves one heck of a gore and Angle getting the Tazzmission I'll be satisfied.

Seriously though if all you've ever known is WWE or you've never heard of these guys or you think most of them 'belong on heat' then watch this show and celebrate the Rise and Fall....and Rise of E-C-W!

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1946 on: June 13, 2005, 03:22:03 PM »

The ECW ppv was pretty damn good .

The only things that really seem to bring it down though were the segments with the wwe invasion  stuff .

Hopefully this wont be the last ppv of ECW 
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 03:40:10 PM by timothy » Logged

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1947 on: June 13, 2005, 04:01:50 PM »

Foley and Joey Styles were the announcers

Lance Storm beat Jericho
Super Crazy beat Tajiri & Little Guido (Nunzio)
Rey Mysterio beat Psychosis
Smackdown/Raw Crew Arrived
RVD Promo
Sabu beat Rhyno
Benoit beat Gurerro
Mike Awsome beat Tanka
Paul Heyman Promo
Dudleyz beat Dreamer & Sandman
Stone Cold Promo
ECW beat WWE

Much more info to0 follow

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1948 on: June 13, 2005, 04:02:49 PM »

Event: ECW One Night Stand Results
Date: Sunday, June 12th, 2005
Results by PowerWrestling.com

ECW One Night Stand Opener:

We are taken to a live shot inside of the Hammerstein Ballroom with all the fans chanting "ECW", the ECW Theme Music then hits as Joey Styles is introduced to the ring! Styles hugged the ring announcer and took the microphone as the fans went nuts and chanted "Joey, Joey, Joey!" Styles said "OH MY GAWD" in trademark fashion and welcomed to us to ECW One Night Stand! The fans broke out into a huge "ECW" chant as Styles introduced his broadcast colleague, the Hardcore Legend, Mick Foley! Foley made his way down to the ring to a huge pop and he and Styles embraced. We then went into the opening montage as we are set to get underway!

Referee: Mike Kehner
Lance Storm vs. Chris Jericho

The music of Lance Storm hit in the arena as he made his way to the ring with Dawn Marie to a great reaction from the crowd, and he is set for action against Chris Jericho! We are shown footage of the Impact Players, when Storm reached his height in ECW. Foley told us that this could very well be Storm's last match. Jericho then made his way down, introduced as the Lionheart, and this old school!

The start:

Jericho and Storm shook hands and locked up and Storm took him down with a side headlock, but Jericho came back with one of his own. The two traded fast paced reversals and Storm hit a deep arm drag, but Jericho came back with one of his own leading to a standoff to a huge pop. They locked up again and Jericho got a waist lock takedown and then worked the legs before locking in a bow and arrow. Storm escaped and sent Jericho to the buckle and gave him a chop, but Jericho came back with a beautiful dropkick.

Mid-match notes:

Jericho hit a baseball slide, sending Storm to the outside. The fans chanted Lionheart at Jericho, and he went for a dive onto Storm, but Storm moved and Jericho ate the guardrail. Back inside, and Storm hit a picture perfect dropkick to the face of Jericho and covered for two. Storm hit a delayed vertical for another two count and then got Jericho in a chin lock, but Jericho escaped with elbows. Storm sent Jericho head first to the corner and then chopped him, and then went for an up and under, but Jericho was wise to it and hit a dropkick to the back! Jericho followed up with a running enziguri and then a monkey roll for two. Jericho hit a Tiger Suplex into a bridge for another near fall.

The Finish:

Jericho chopped Storm but Storm came back with the single leg Calgary Crab in the middle of the ring! Jericho escaped and went for the Walls, but then slingshotted Storm into the turnbuckle and hit him with a bulldog. Jericho went for the Lionsault, but Storm got his knees up. Jericho then went for the Walls and locked it in but Dawn Marie got on the apron and distracted the referee. Justin Credible and Jason then hit the ring and broke the hold, and then Jericho was met with a Singapore Cane to the head and Storm rolled him up for the win!

Winner - Lance Storm

The Aftermath:

Storm posed in the ring with Credible, Jason and Dawn Marie and then left with them. Jericho got to his feet and was given a big ovation on his way out.

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1949 on: June 13, 2005, 04:03:36 PM »

The Invasion:

Styles and Foley pointed out some empty balcony seats, and said the WWE purchased those seats for tonight.

Interview:

Pitbull Gary Wolfe is shown and speaks of the brothers that have been lost along the way. We are taken to a video package with remembering Rocco Rock, Terry Gordy, The Original Sheik, Mike Lozansky, Pitbull Anthony Durante, Big Dick Dudley and Chris Candido. The fans then give a standing ovation.

Referee: John Finnegan
Tajiri vs. Little Guido vs. Super Crazy

The Sinister Minister made his way to the ring with Mikey Whipwreck and Yoshihiro Tajiri, and it's time for the International Three Way Dance, and this is Elimination Style. Little Guido was accompanied by the FBI, consisting of Big Guido, Tracy Smothers, JT Smith and Tony Mamaluke! Super Crazy then made his way down, and this is going to be good!

The start:

We kick things off with Guido working over Crazy, but Tajiri intervenes and sends Guido to the outside. Crazy hit a tilt a whirl backbreaker on Tajiri and then Guido came back inside and went to work on Tajiri. Guido went for the Fujiwara Armbar but Crazy broke it with a backflip moonsault. Guido went for a sunset flip but Crazy hit a dropkick to the face. Tajiri is also given a dropkick to the face and hit a baseball slide to send Tajiri outside. Mamaluke tripped Crazy and Guido hit the Sicilian Slice. We go outside and Guido is sent into the guardrail but Crazy and they go fighting into the crowd.

Mid-match notes:

Crazy goes to the balcony and hits a moonsault from the balcony onto Guido! Styles gores crazy and then back inside, and Tajiri takes control with the Tarantula. Crazy came back with the ten punch in the corner but then the FBI attacked him on the outside. Big Guido got in and went for a powerbomb, but Tajiri hit green mist on Little Guido and Minister goes downstairs on Big Guido. Whipwreck comes in and hits the Whippersnapper on Guido and Guido is eliminated by Tajiri! We are down to two, and Crazy hit a springboard moonsault for two. Crazy went for a powerbomb but Tajiri countered into a DDT for two.

The Finish:

Tajiri went to work with right hands and Crazy came back with a fireman's carry slam and then went up with the triple moonsaults, but Whipwreck got up and stopped the third. Tajiri went for the Buzzsaw kick but Crazy blocked and then Crazy hit a powerbomb and went up and nailed the moonsault from the top for the win!

Winner - Super Crazy

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1950 on: June 13, 2005, 04:04:17 PM »

Extreme Luchadore Action
Referee: Jim Molineaux
Psychosis vs. Rey Mysterio Jr

Psychosis made his way to the ring and it's time for Extreme Lucha Libre as he will square off with Rey Mysterio. Psychosis took off his mask in the ring as Rey made his way down.

The start:

They locked up and Rey worked on the arm but Psychosis came back with an arm wringer of his own. Rey reversed and we go into a test of strength and then Psychosis hits an arm drag out of the corner. We go into a test of strength again and Rey went up into a victory roll for two. Rey grabbed a side headlock and hit a springboard crossbody but Psychosis floated over into a face first plant. Psychosis hit an elbow and then whipped Rey hard into the corner for two.

Mid-match notes:

Rey hit a moonsault onto a standing Psychosis for two and then Psychosis locked in a sleeper. Psychosis threw Rey to the corner and then tossed him down for another two. Psychosis tossed Rey outside and hit a clubbing forearm off the apron. Psychosis suplex Rey onto the guardrail and then went up top and came off with a sick Psycho Guillotine Legdrop! Psychosis tossed Rey back inside and covered but Rey got his foot on the rope. Psychosis chopped Rey in the corner and then went for a dropkick, but Rey moved and Psychosis hit the buckle. Rey came back with a facebuster and covered for another near fall.

The Finish:

Psychosis went for a splash in the corner, but Rey moved and Psychosis hit the ring post hard with the shoulder, and then flipped over the guardrail. Rey went up top and came off and cleared the guardrail with a seated senton! Back inside, and Rey scored with the 619 and then hit the West Coast Pop for the win!

In the arena:

Kurt Angle and the Smackdown! crew were shown arriving in the arena with their tickets, and they got in the faces of a few fans. The fans started a "You Suck D**k" chant at them as they went up to the balcony and Angle gave Mysterio the finger. They took their seats in the balcony and JBL is there with Orlando Jordan, The Basham Brothers, Carlito and Matt Morgan.

Backstage:

Roadkill was shown and Danny Doring came in talking about Roadkill doing the best RVD impression, but the camera went back to the Smackdown crew as we go into a video package looking at various parts of ECW History.

In the arena:

Joel Gertner made his way down to the Smackdown! Balcony. Angle grabbed the mic from his and JBL nailed him and kicked him out of there. Angle took the mic and said to get his ass out of here. Angle called the ECW fans scum, and that they sucked. They chanted "you suck dick" and he said their mother thought him how. Angle said the last time he was here, he walked out. He said tonight, they can talk all they want because they are going to make sure that every ECW wrestler that gets in the ring tonight will get their ass kicked by them. JBL took the mic and said one block away is Madison Square Garden. He said if you put his name on that marquee, it sells out, but ECW can barely fill a bingo hall. JBL talks about the Internet and ECW as the fans chant "shut the f**k up" at him. JBL said they love ECW because they can be ECW, all they have to do is get in the ring, mutilate their body and get busted open. JBL said he is above that, and he is a wrestling god. Bradshaw said that no one in that ring will ever make it to his level, so get your little chants and loser buddies, get on the Internet and tell everyone that he said that. JBL said ECW will only sell PPV's because he is here tonight. The music of Rob Van Dam then hit as he came down with Bill Alfonso!

JBL yelled at RVD from the balcony, and RVD got into the ring, and Bradshaw's mic died. RVD said this is awesome, and asked Fonzy if he remembers all this. The fans chanted RVD and they gave each other a high five. Rob said it sucks bad enough that they are here sucking up credit they have nothing to do with. He told them to shut their mouths, and RVD said tonight will be one of the biggest PPV's all year, because these people are sick of people like them every time they want to watch wrestling. Tonight, they get to see what they want to see, and that is ECW! Rob said they deserve zero credit for tonight's success, the office might be blind to it and RVD doesn't have a script tonight and he's going to be shooting from the heart. He said he is going to take us back to a time when he had a voice, before he was scripted to just say "cool" and "whatever". He remembers when the people would chant his name all show long, but he didn't sweat it because he had the ability to come out and showcase his skills and make sure everyone went home happy. Rob said as long as he got the chance to do his part is all that matters because he's the whole FN show, Mr. PPV, Mr. Monday Night. Remember what RVD 420 means? I just smoked your ass!

Rob said it was the best time of his career, and that was how you showcased RVD. Rob said he understands, and this is why he went to Vince and came up with the idea of the ECW PPV. He said you don't even have to turn the lights on for the whole building, and he wanted a chance to show what they were all about. He said Vince liked his idea, and here we are. Rob is really pumped up by this point. He says he had to get this knee surgery for a torn ACL and meniscus, and he can't wrestle and it sucks worse than anything. He said it's worse than missing nay tour even missing WrestleMania. He said this is what it is all about, and then Rhyno hit the ring and gored the hell out of RVD! Rhyno kicked at the leg of Rob and then the lights went out! They came back on and Sabu is in the ring and we have a match!

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1951 on: June 13, 2005, 04:04:53 PM »

Referee: John Moore
Rhyno vs. Sabu

The start:

Sabu and Rhyno locked up and Rhyno hit a shoulder block and then a belly to belly suplex. Rhyno hit an elbow in the corner and then Sabu came back with right hands and a chair shot to the head to send Rhyno to the outside! Sabu gave Rhyno a baseball slide and then hit the Air Sabu! Sabu grabbed another chair and threw it at the head of Rhyno and then put him on a table on the outside. Sabu went for a springboard, but Rhyno stopped him. Back inside and Rhyno sent Sabu hard to the corner and then hit a knee to the head for two.

Mid-match notes:

Rhyno hit a body slam but Sabu came back with slingshot leg lariat for two. Sabu hit a heel kick off the chair into Rhyno in the corner and then hit a leg drop off the chair foe two. Sabu went for the triple jump moonsault, but Rhyno tripped him up. Rhyno dropped Sabu face first onto the fair and then dropped him head first onto the turnbuckle. Rhyno went for the Gore, but the referee got nailed with it. Rhyno then hit a Piledriver on Sabu and RVD got back in the ring and nailed Rhyno with a chair to the face.

The Finish:

Fonzy got in there too, and gave Rob a chair and then nailed a Van Daminator in the corner! Rob set up a table with help from Fonzy in the ring, and we have another referee out. Rob held Rhyno on the table, and Sabu came off the top with the Arabian Skull Crusher, sending Rhyno through the table for the win!

Winner - Sabu

The Aftermath:

Rob and Sabu embraced and paid homage to the Original Sheik who trained them both.

Backstage:

Al Snow is shown talking to Head calling it a liar. He said Head called them and invited them here. He said this is for everyone who made ECW, not a bunch of Smackdown assholes! He then lead us into some more ECW memories including Tazz and Bigelow going through the ring, Raven attacking Sandman, balcony jumps and table spots galore, Taz choking out 911, Taz and Sabu finally getting it on in the ring after years of build and more.

In the arena:

Eric Bischoff and the RAW crusaders are shown arriving in the arena. Edge is with him as they make their way through the crowd and up to the balcony. Snitsky is there too, with William Regal, Tyson Tomko, Christian, La Resistance, Coach and Maven.

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1952 on: June 13, 2005, 04:05:25 PM »

Chris Benoit vs. Eddie Guerrero

The music of Chris Benoit hit in the arena as he made his way down to the ring for the next match here at One Night Stand against Eddie Guerrero!

The start:

Chris Benoit vs. Eddie Guerrero

The music of Chris Benoit hit in the arena as he made his way down to the ring for the next match here at One Night Stand against Eddie Guerrero!

The start:

Benoit and Guerrero locked it up and Benoit backed Guerrero to the corner and gave a clean break. They locked up again and Benoit again backed Eddie to the corner and scored with an arm drag. They traded some fast paced counters and Guerrero bailed to the outside. Back inside, and Eddie went to work with a kick and chops, and then hammered at Benoit in the corner. Eddie nailed a reverse elbow but Benoit came back with chops of his own and then Eddie got a thumb to the eye and rubbed his boot in the face of Benoit.

Mid-match notes:

Eddie locked in a rear naked choke and Guerrero is busted from the nose already. Benoit came back with a belly to back suplex but then Guerrero nailed some chops in the corner. Eddie with a snapmare into a lateral press for two and then locked in a rear chin lock. The fans chanted "F**k you Bischoff" at the balcony as Benoit fought out of the hold. Benoit nailed a shoulder block and charged at Guerrero, but Guerrero pulled the ropes down and Benoit ended up on the outside. Guerrero followed him out and nailed him with a hard chair shot to the back. Guerrero sent Benoit face first into the timekeepers table and then nailed a superplex to bring Benoit back inside. Eddie went up top and came off with the Frog Splash, but Benoit rolled out of the way!

The Finish:

Benoit nailed some forearms and chops to the chest in the corner but Guerrero came back with some of his own. Benoit nailed a clothesline and then hit a superplex of his own. Benoit scored with a German and then another two and then went up and came off with the suicide headbutt for a near fall. Guerrero came back with rollup for two and then Benoit went for the Crossface, and locked it in and Eddie was forced to tap!

Winner - Chris Benoit

Referee: Jim Molineaux
Mike Awesome vs. Masato Tanaka

The music of Mike Awesome hit in the arena as he made his way down to the ring for the next match as Styles bad mouthed him and called him a piece of crap. Masato Tanaka then made his way down to the ring for this contest!

The start:

Awesome and Tanaka shoved each other and Tanaka took him to the apron, but Awesome leaped back in with a shoulder block. Awesome sent Tanaka outside and hit a suicide dive over the top rope. Styles called Awesome an asshole and continued bad mouthing him. Tanaka sent Awesome into the crowd and then nailed him in the head with a chair shot. Tanaka whipped Awesome into the guardrail, but Awesome came back with a clothesline on the outside.

Mid-match notes:

Awesome grabbed a table and lent it against the guardrail at ringside. Awesome nailed a clothesline from the apron, and then nailed the Awesome Bomb to the outside through the table! Holy shit! Back inside, and Awesome went up top and came off onto Tanaka with the Awesome Splash but Tanaka kicked up! Awesome went for the Piledriver, but Tanaka reversed but Awesome reversed again into an Awesome Bomb. Awesome went to the outside and grabbed a steel chair got back inside but Tanaka also has a chair. Awesome nailed Tanaka twice with the chair, and Tanaka didn't go down! Awesome nailed him again and Tanaka went down but got up quickly and then hit a Tornado DDT from the corner.

Tanaka grabbed both chairs and laid them on the ground and hit the Tornado DDT into the chairs for a near fall! Tanaka laid a chair over the face of Awesome, and then hit it with the other chair. Tanaka did it again, and then made the cover, but Awesome again kicked out! Tanaka went for the elbow, but Awesome hit a release German and then got speared. Awesome grabbed a chair and went up top and came off with a stiff chair shot to the head! Awesome back outside and grabbed another table and slid it in the ring and then pulled it back out and grabbed a different one instead.

The Finish:

Awesome set up the table in the ring near the corner, and then put Tanaka up top. Awesome went for a suplex through the table, but Tanaka countered with a Tornado DDT through the table! Tanaka covered but Awesome again kicked out! Tanaka went up top but Awesome cut him off and then nailed a sick Awesome Bomb onto the broken table! Awesome covered but Tanaka again got the shoulder up! A huge ECW chant breaks out as Awesome goes and gets another table! Awesome set it up outside and shoved back the guardrail. Awesome went for an Awesome Bomb over the top, but Tanaka blocked but then Awesome nailed it and then leaped over the top and covered on the floor for the win!!

Winner - Mike Awesome

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1953 on: June 13, 2005, 04:06:10 PM »

In the arena:

Mick Foley and Joey Styles talk about the show, and then the ECW music hits in the arena and out came Bob Ortiz, followed by Paul Heyman in trademark trench coat and baseball cap. Heyman made his way down the aisle and got in the ring and bowed to the fans for how great they are. Heyman is teary eyed as they chanted "Thank You Paul" at him. Heyman got on the mic and said he's not crying, his eyes are red because he was smoking a joint in the back with Van Dam! He said he wants to thank Todd Gordon for giving him a chance, he needs to thanks Ron Buffone who is sitting front row. He pointed out some of the fans at ringside and said they are some of the craziest bastards he has met in his life, and he loves every one of them. He said he was going to take the high road and just say thank you and leave, but he has something to say to them! He said he has waited a long time to say this to Eric Bischoff, but in case you don't notice, it's not Paul Heyman with his tail between his legs going to a WCW PPV, Bischoff is in their house, bitch! Heyman said wait a minute, hide your wives, it's Edge! A "you screwed Matt" chant started and Heyman said no one has the balls to say this to him, but he has two words to say to him, Matt Freakin Hardy! Heyman said he almost forgot about Mr. Shoot Promo himself. Hey John, on a personal note, since he wants to shoot cowboy, the only reason he was WWE Champion for a year is because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays! JBL pretended to have a heart attack at the statement, and Heyman said this ain't WCW, this ain't RAW, Smackdown or WWE, this my friends is E C f***in W!

Movie Promo:

A movie promo is shown for the upcoming Rob Zombie film, the Devil's Rejects. Looks quite creepy.

Referee: Jim Finnegan
The Dudley Boyz vs. The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer

The music of the Dudley Boyz hit in the arena as Bubba Ray and D-Von made their way down for the main event, wearing tie dye and black shirts. Tommy Dreamer then made his way down, and Foley said this is the biggest moment in that mans life. Dreamer looked overwhelmed as the Dudley Boyz applauded him. Dreamer stood in the aisle as the fans chanted "Tommy, Tommy", and then Enter Sandman hit in the arena! Sandman is shown in the crowd with his customary beer. He nailed his head with the beer can and he is busted already. He poured beer into the mouths of fans just like he used to as the fans sang along to his theme song.

He got some hot blonde in the audience and poured beer over her dress and licked it off. Elektra is also in the crowd, and they did the same to her. Chris Chetti and CW Anderson were also shown in the front row. Sandman gave the EAW and Smackdown! guys the finger and then blew his nose in disrespect. The Dudleys, Dreamer and Sandman all showed respect to each other, and then the music of the Blue World Order hit in the arena as Stevie Richards, The Blue Meanie and Nova made their way down! A bWo chant started up and Stevie got the mic and said he has heard a lot of people talk about invading, and crusading. You cannot have a real true hardcore invasion without the bWo!

Stevie said with that being said, they have three simple words for you, we're taking over! Stevie nailed a Stevie kick on Sandman and then a brawl ensued and some more music hit and Kid Kash hit the ring but they disposed of him! Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney then made their way down with chairs and they nailed some right hands with the fans chanting "Balls" for every shot. They got Nova and nailed him with the chair in the head and then the Dudley's came back and sent them to the outside. The Dudley's brawled with everyone out there, and then Kid Kash jumped off the back of the referee, over the ropes and onto everyone at ringside! Bubba threw a garbage can into the ring and then the bell finally rang!

The start:

Dreamer went for shot with a cheese grater, but Bubba nailed a belly to back suplex. D-Von choked Sandman on the outside and Bubba nailed Tommy with a street sign in the head. Bubba got the cheese grater and sliced Tommy wide open with it. Bubba grated the head of Dreamer and he is a bloody mess! Bubba wiped Dreamer's blood over himself, and then went up and came off with a senton, but Dreamer moved. The Dudley's hit a double team hagamans neckbreaker and then Sandman came back in and nailed the Dudley's with a ladder. Dreamer swung the ladder around and knocked down both of the Dudley's and then Dreamer grabbed the cheese grater and grated Bubba's head open.

Mid-match notes:

Sandman nailed D-Von in the ring and gave him a drop toe hold into the trash can for two. Dreamer continued to work over Bubba and nailed him hard with a steel sign. Sandman grabbed the ladder and put it on top of D-Von and then went up top and hit the Rolling Rock! Bubba is back inside and nailed Sandman with a chair and a Holy Shit chant starts back up. Bubba put Sandman on top of the flat ladder, and then splashed him from the top and covered but Sandman kicked out! D-Von grabbed a Kendo Stick and went to nail Sandman, but he nailed Bubba by mistake. Sandman hit the White Russian Legsweep and Dreamer is back in. They locked in a pair of figure four leglocks and then Lance Storm and Justin Credible hit the ring. Credible have Sandman the That's Incredible Piledriver and then they picked up Lance Storm and Francine hit the ring!

Francine gave Tommy a low blow and then Beulah hit the ring! CATFIGHT! ECW! ECW! Justin pulled Beulah off and held her for Storm, but she moved and Credible nailed Storm. Beulah hit a low blow on Storm and Dreamer tossed him outside. Dreamer and Beulah embraced in the middle of the ring and then they hit double DDT's on the Dudley's and both covered but they kicked out! Sandman is back in and grabbed a chair and held it over D-Von's crotch, and Dreamer nailed it with a street sign. Bubba is back in and nailed both men with a kendo stick, and then nailed Sandman in the head again!

The Finish:

The Dudley's set up the table and gave Sandman a powerbomb through it, but Sandman kicked out! Dreamer is back in and nailed them both with the Kendo stick, but then they came back with the 3D! Bubba went out and grabbed a table and then out came Little Spike Dudley! Spike got in they have gasoline! They covered the table with gasoline and D-Von set it on fire! They grabbed Tommy and gave him a powerbomb through the table! Holy Shit!!! Bubba made the cover for the win!

Winners - The Dudley Boyz

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1954 on: June 13, 2005, 04:06:37 PM »

The Aftermath:

The Dudley's grabbed Beulah and the Sandman came back in and nailed them both the Kendo Stick. He nailed Spike again and called for a beer, and then Steve Austin's music hit! Austin made his way down and got in the ring and grabbed the mic. Austin asked Sandman if he wanted a beer, he doesn't need one beer, he needs a case. He said wherever he goes, he brings beer with him, and he wants everyone in the back to come down and we are going to have a beer bash! The ECW locker room made their way down, including Al Snow, Roadkill, CW Anderson, Chris Chetti, the FBI, the bWo, Super Crazy, Whipwreck, Tajiri, Danny Doring, Psychosis, Rey Mysterio, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Gary Wolfe, Axl Rotten, Balls Mahoney, Johnny Swinger and more. Austin said he came out here to see a fight, he's seen everything tonight, but all he has been hearing is the RAW and Smackdown! guys running their mouths saying they want to whip somebody's ass. He called them down to the ring, and another ECW chant started up!

Austin said before they come, be is going to grab a chair and beer and watch from ringside and see what the hell happens. He said he heard Paul Heyman run them down, and they are all a bunch of yellow cowards. He told Angle to pull the finger out of his ass, and since they can't be insulted to come down and fight, he is going to count backwards from 10, and if they don't come down, he will come up there and knock the piss out of each and every one of them. The crusaders started to make their way down and they got on one side of the ring, with the ECW guys on the other. The fans chanted that they wanted Taz and some music hit in the arena, and here comes Taz! Bischoff joined the commentators as Taz made his way down looking badass.

Taz got in the ring and then the brawl ensued! All hell broke loose as Taz and Angle fought in the aisle, while everyone else brawled in the ring. Taz locked in the Tazmission on the outside and Austin laughed. The brawl continued in the ring and someone went flying through a table. The ECW guys cleared the ring of the WWE guys as they backed off in the aisle way. The fans chanted ECW as Austin got in the ring and said they just got their ass whooped. He then said it's time to dish some beets out, and put on JBL's hat. He said there is a melee mouthed son of a bitch over there, and asked Mick Foley to grab him by the neck and bring him down to the ring. Foley brought him down and the crusaders retreated, leaving Bischoff stranded! Foley threw him into the ring and Austin told him to stand up, and then he asked the Dudley's to give him the 3D, and they did!

He asked Benoit for the flying headbutt, and he obliged! He asked Rey for a 619, and Rey nailed it on him and Bischoff is getting his ass handed to him! Austin stood over Bischoff and asked if he could hear him. He said he would take this time to conduct a post show interview, your thoughts on the evening? Bischoff splurted out some profanities, and Austin asked them to pick him up and then Austin gave him the Stunner! Austin shouted that it's time to drink some damn beer and the Dudley Boyz took out the trash. They took him backstage and shoved him in the back, and then the ECW guys all celebrated with a beer in the ring as ECW's One Night Stand went off the air! What a night!

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1955 on: June 13, 2005, 04:07:50 PM »

Numberous people attempting to order the ECW PPV webcast on the WWE.com website tonight were shut down due to WWE not having enough bandwith available to support the amount of fans requesting webcast purchases.

Part of the reason may have been the Canadian orders, because the usual Famous Playes closed circuit locations were not running this show like most WWE PPVs. WWE has arranged refunds for those who ordered tonight and were unable to see the show.

We have more details regarding the 'fight' at the end of the ECW PPV.

When the RAW and SmackDown! stars headed towards the ring, JBL intestinally targeted the Blue Meanie and threw several legit punches to his face busting him open. Several of the guys in the ring at the time looked very upset by the whole ordeal. Al Snow, who had trained Meanie in his early days, looked visibly upset at the whole situation.

To make matters worse, JBL and Meanie do have heat dating back to when Meanie was employed by WWE. JBL also cut a promo on him several weeks ago at SmackDown! but it was edited off the show.

Well keep you posted.

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1956 on: June 13, 2005, 04:09:18 PM »

Paul Heyman enters the ring, with visible tears in his eyes listening to the crowd.

"Thank You Paul" Chants from the crowd?

Heyman looks very emotional?

More "ECW" Chants from the crowd?

Paul Heyman: "I want you to know that I'm not crying?my eyes are red because I was in the back smoking a joint with Van Dam?

I have a need in my heart to thank Tod Gordon for giving me the chance to be creative and book for you crazy bastards. I have a need to thank that man Ron Buffone and his partner Charlie Bruzzese for sticking with us and sitting in a TV Studio and building that TV show for you?you are the craziest bastards I have ever met in my life?I love every one of you.

(Crowd starts to chant "Paul E.")

Paul Heyman: "And I was gonna take the high road and just say thank you and leave?"

Mick Foley: "Don't take the high road Paul?"

Paul Heyman: "?but I have something to say to you! (points to the WWE wrestlers in the balcony) You see?I've waited a long time to say this to you?Eric Bischoff! But in case you don't notice?it's not Paul Heyman with his tail between his legs going to a WCW PPV?YOU ARE IN OUR HOUSE?B****!"

(Crowd cheers and chants "ECW")

Paul Heyman: "Oh wait a minute? wait a minute? wait a minute?hide your wives?it's Edge!"

(Crowd begins to chant "You Screwed Matt" to Edge as he reacts with a laugh and starts drinking his beer)

Paul Heyman: "Now Edge?I know nobody with a written promo has the balls to say this to you but?I have two words for you?MATT-FREAKIN'-HARDY!"

(Crowd Erupts in a massive pop and starts chanting "We Want Matt!" as Edge does a spit take with his beer)

Paul Heyman: "Well, with that?I almost forgot about you! Mr. Shoot Promo himself?bounced Checks?ECW went out of business...Hey John?On a personal note?from all of us just to you?since you want to shoot cowboy?the only reason you were WWE Champion for a year, is because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays?"

(JBL mocks Heyman by imitating Redd Foxx telling Elizabeth that he's coming to heaven with a heart attack as the crowd erupts in approval)

Paul Heyman: "Now one more time for old times sakes?right there so the whole world can see us?this ain't WCW?this ain't Monday Night RAW?this ain't SmackDown!...this ain't even WWE?this my friends?is E-C-F***ING-W!!"

(Crowd chants "ECW" as Paul Heyman exits the Hammerstein Ballroom)

Evolution
« Reply #1957 on: June 13, 2005, 04:50:37 PM »

One Night Stand was a highly enjoyable event! Not a bad match of the card although Rey/Psicosis was a let down. Heyman and Styles shoot comments were a riot hihi
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1958 on: June 13, 2005, 07:22:05 PM »

Nothing likeabbreviating a news story huh Malcolm!

Great event, great show, impeccably done. I would never expect the WWE to be so non WWE.
Even the invasion Angle had a point for once!

Well done, i dare say Paul Heyman had 100% creative control in the booking for this event. Well Done Paul E!

2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #1959 on: June 13, 2005, 07:39:29 PM »

just watched the show for the second time in as many days. i really enjoyed seeing the ecw boys at it again. it could've been an embarressingly toned down nostalgia-fest but it was nice and hardcore.

took me back to the good old days......
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: