Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:33:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 847611 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1920 on: June 03, 2005, 12:21:08 AM »

Dude when I watch TNA it kicks so much fucking ass the moves they do and the matches are the best. there wrestling is head and shoulders above WWE's.

WWE sucks now cause they have outlawed every fuckin cool move, now its a bunch of brawling,body slams and clotheslines. it sucks.

Where I live I dont get Smackdown, so i pray they dont send anyone i like there.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Misfits 138
Headliner

who came along for the ride???

« Reply #1921 on: June 03, 2005, 12:44:12 AM »

im going to raw next week in st. louis, im really looking forward to it, im interested in the start of the draft, im glad that i can be there to see it in person...just thank god they didnt do the draft in MSG, because msg gets everything good! and after that i should be going to pops to see fozzy play, what im hoping for is that during the set whatever wrestler jericho has on his hi lite reel that night from smackdown goes to the show and they start fighting...thats what me and a few of my friends are hoping happens. Fozzy are supposed to play directly at 10, and before that they are opening pops early and all the tv's in there will have raw on. so my friends are goin there, while ill be at raw, should be a fun time!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1922 on: June 03, 2005, 09:12:34 AM »

Dude when I watch TNA it kicks so much fucking ass the moves they do and the matches are the best. there wrestling is head and shoulders above WWE's.
For a time i would of agreed with you but now it's debatable...they are starting to remind me more of WCW using DDP, Kevin Nash in the main event positions, Jeff Hardy who makes a career out of blowing moves he sucks so bad these days, they do some crazy shit WWE doesn't do but now they've reached the point of where do we go next they've done nearly everything, plus they have far too many employees who in attempting to look great just end up blowing moves.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1923 on: June 03, 2005, 10:46:12 AM »

I thought DDP and Nash were goen from TNA

And Jeff Hardy was suspended ,for not showing up on time for his PPV match.

AJ Styles and THe Falllen Angel are probably two of the best works out their right now.

TNA biggest problem is that Jeff Jerret is also one of the owners.and He never puts anybody over cleanly when he loses.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1924 on: June 04, 2005, 07:22:25 PM »

I thought DDP and Nash were goen from TNA

And Jeff Hardy was suspended ,for not showing up on time for his PPV match.

AJ Styles and THe Falllen Angel are probably two of the best works out their right now.

TNA biggest problem is that Jeff Jerret is also one of the owners.and He never puts anybody over cleanly when he loses.
They may be gone but not forgotten they only leave cos they demand too much money if the company gains success they'll pay these guys they seem to think that because they WERE big names they still draw big numbers that's why as soon as they are signed they are put into the main event picture.  TNA need to get past relying on the past and should just focus on creating new stars like A.J. Styles, Chris Sabin & Michael Shane.

Great Smackdown this week MNM had another good match and as much as their matches with Haas & Holly are entertaining, now they've beaten them 3 times they need new competition but i suspect with The Dudley Boyz return that will come quite soon.  Only complaint i have is Heindenreich he's the Vis of Smackdown...that guy who get's pushed despect sucking in-ring...scary thing is the fans seem to like him nervous
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #1925 on: June 04, 2005, 08:57:43 PM »

? TNA need to get past relying on the past and should just focus on creating new stars like A.J. Styles, Chris Sabin & Michael Shane.

Styles IS a star ok

Only complaint i have is Heindenreich he's the Vis of Smackdown...that guy who get's pushed despect sucking in-ring...scary thing is the fans seem to like him nervous

The fans have really warmed up to big Vis as well...

-------

And I don't get Smackdown either, I hope my current favorite Christian doesn't go over, but he probably will in order to job to Cecrapna Undecided

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #1926 on: June 06, 2005, 10:53:09 AM »

Come on then, who's getting drafted to Raw tonight? Predictions anyone?

I'm thinking someone shite like Renee Dupree or some1 altho i'd like it to be 'taker

How does the draft work? Do they pick names out of a hat or what? I never seen one before n I'm lookin 4ward 2 it.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 11:07:08 AM by axl_rose_700 » Logged

That's a hatrick for Doull
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1927 on: June 06, 2005, 11:20:01 AM »

Come on then, who's getting drafted to Raw tonight? Predictions anyone?

I'm thinking someone shite like Renee Dupree or some1 altho i'd like it to be 'taker

How does the draft work? Do they pick names out of a hat or what? I never seen one before n I'm lookin 4ward 2 it.
Everyone has a number and the numbers are in a kinda lotto/bingo machine and the general manager i.e. Eric Bischoff picks out a number, it could be different this year though.  I thought they might start off with someone crap, save the big guns til last but that may be a mistake, i think he'll try and kick things off with a bang....Kurt Angle to Raw!
Evolution
« Reply #1928 on: June 06, 2005, 11:38:27 AM »

im agree with someone like Angle. The fact Raw/Sd have only 5 draft picks mean i think that they will be main eventer like Angle,Taker,HBK and upper mid carders like Christian and Jericho only drafted. What i don't think has been mentioned is that the GM's have until midnight on Thursday the 30th of June. I think that is the time when the likes of Conway to SD(i hope) and somebody like a Basham to Raw. i.e the opening match superstars and mid card
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1929 on: June 06, 2005, 01:08:37 PM »

im agree with someone like Angle. The fact Raw/Sd have only 5 draft picks mean i think that they will be main eventer like Angle,Taker,HBK and upper mid carders like Christian and Jericho only drafted. What i don't think has been mentioned is that the GM's have until midnight on Thursday the 30th of June. I think that is the time when the likes of Conway to SD(i hope) and somebody like a Basham to Raw. i.e the opening match superstars and mid card
Conway to Smackdown is a good idea, with the right gimmick he could be a good solo star, but a Basham Bro to Raw? These guys are like The Dudley Boyz, The Bushwhackers or L.O.D and what i mean by that is they are destined to be tag stars for ever, these guys don't have the look or mic skills to be solo stars it would be crazy to split them up, from an in-ring point of view they aren't a bad team, La Resistance are there is no chemistry and their gimmick really is the pits.  Not that it will happen but i want The Hurricane drafting to Smackdown, i've been wanting this for ages, draft him and change his gimmick to Shane Helms and have him in the cruiserweight division or pair him up with Shannon Moore as a tag team....remember 3 Count rofl
Evolution
« Reply #1930 on: June 06, 2005, 01:25:10 PM »

but a Basham Bro to Raw? These guys are like The Dudley Boyz, The Bushwhackers or L.O.D and what i mean by that is they are destined to be tag stars for ever, these guys don't have the look or mic skills to be solo stars it would be crazy to split them up

imagine this though! Doug grows out his hair....perhaps becomes a character similar to say i dunno maybe 24's Jack Bauer? They could "injure" and take him off screen for say 2/3 months and when he returns claim he spent his time off learning interrogation techniques and psychology lol. Cue Doug Basham the no nonsense bastard

pair him up with Shannon Moore as a tag team....remember 3 Count rofl

hihi would be better than what WWE does with The Prince Of Punk these days, anyone else agree that at times he looks like the only gay in the village from Little Britain?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1931 on: June 06, 2005, 01:29:28 PM »

but a Basham Bro to Raw? These guys are like The Dudley Boyz, The Bushwhackers or L.O.D and what i mean by that is they are destined to be tag stars for ever, these guys don't have the look or mic skills to be solo stars it would be crazy to split them up

imagine this though! Doug grows out his hair....perhaps becomes a character similar to say i dunno maybe 24's Jack Bauer? They could "injure" and take him off screen for say 2/3 months and when he returns claim he spent his time off learning interrogation techniques and psychology lol. Cue Doug Basham the no nonsense bastard

pair him up with Shannon Moore as a tag team....remember 3 Count rofl

hihi would be better than what WWE does with The Prince Of Punk these days, anyone else agree that at times he looks like the only gay in the village from Little Britain?

Doug Basham the no nonsense bastard would be taken as seriously as Doink The Clown.  I don't know what they were thinking with this Shannon Moore gimmick, not only is it crap but it kinda just happened without anyone noticing it was the new gimmick that debuted on Velocity...not a good start, only gay in the village..mmm...maybe on Smackdown, there's 2 on Raw though...The Heart Throbs.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1932 on: June 06, 2005, 10:15:54 PM »

Im not liking this draft

the 4 top stars of Raw are gonna go to SMackdown and Vice versa

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT LOOK IF U DONT WANNA BE SPOILED

JOHN CENA IS NOW ON RAW

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1933 on: June 06, 2005, 11:17:32 PM »

Just finished watching RAW and it was a hit and miss show:

Miss - The matches...they sucked...the best was Masters vs. Venis...need i say more

Hit - Putting Cena on Raw was genius, unexpected and pretty damn cool, the opening segment with him, Christian, Tomko & Jericho was gold.  The ECW invasion in the last half hour of RAW was also great...i was entertained by RAW despite the poor matches shame the writers were so busy focusing on these 2 parts they forgot to care about the rest of the show.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1934 on: June 07, 2005, 03:17:08 PM »

If all they do is move the main eventers it's not really going to do any good ,cause then were still going to be stuck with the same fucking deuds that are going now.

who wants to bet that Cena want stay on Raw. We are probably going to see something happen like last time when HHH was drafted to Smackdown then got traded back to Raw.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #1935 on: June 07, 2005, 04:01:17 PM »

The 2005 WWE Draft Lottery

The 2005 WWE Draft Lottery has kicked off in a major way, as the WWE Champion John Cena was the first Superstar selected. As a result, Cena is now a member of the RAW roster. Use the below scorecard to follow the month-long Draft Lottery:

June 6: RAW selects John Cena
June 9: SmackDown! selects TBD

June 13: RAW selects TBD
June 16: SmackDown! selects TBD

June 20: RAW selects TBD
June 23: SmackDown! selects TBD

June 27: RAW selects TBD (two picks)
June 30: SmackDown! selects TBD (two picks)

Keep in mind that all picks will be drawn at random. RAW will draw from the SmackDown! roster. SmackDown! will draw from the RAW roster.

All RAW & SmackDown! Superstars can be drafted, including Champions, Divas, announcers and general managers. Everyone is eligible to be drafted.

General Managers are allowed to trade until Midnight on June 30th.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Misfits 138
Headliner

who came along for the ride???

« Reply #1936 on: June 07, 2005, 07:50:43 PM »

last night was great, very good in person, the crowd was great, i hope we played off well on camera. we got a bunch of extra stuff that wasnt televised though, at least according to friends who watched it. we got a title match between HHH and batista, they made it during the contract signing after HHH walked away batista got on the mic and said something abotu wanting to wrestle hhh tonight, so hhh came back and said he would if the title was on the line. batista agreed and so it was made a st. louis street fight. and yea, that was the last thing that happend then they thanked us for comming. the ecw invasion had the crowd marking out soooo much. also during visceras match, its unbelievable how over he is.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #1937 on: June 09, 2005, 06:29:45 AM »

Right, the draft continues....whos going to smackdown?

I'd say Y2J but he has a match on raw this week so maybe not, could be anyone really, Benoit, Christian, I dunno. HBK altho he's injured.

axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #1938 on: June 10, 2005, 09:28:33 AM »

Well, Benoit back on Smackdown!

Whos next to Raw?

Looking forward to 1 night stand this sunday, should be good!!

Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #1939 on: June 10, 2005, 02:10:43 PM »

Bill "Paul Bearer/Percy Pringle" posted the following:

"Many of you are already aware that my talent contract with World Wrestling Entertainment will end one month from today, on July 10th. I have been contracted with WWE for 13-years, which has truly been a blessing both professionally and personally. Without a doubt, I have been allowed to stand in the shadows of the giants of our industry.

I am pleased to announce that my ties with WWE are far from being over, as I signed a multi-year deal with the company this week. This unique agreement is part of WWE's new "Legends Program." The company will continue to market the Paul Bearer character including but not limited to classic action figures, DVDs, WWE 24/7 Video On Demand, as well as the publishing of my autobiography. It is very possible that a wrestling legend Percy Pringle action figure will also be available. I will be making personal appearances, autograph sessions etc., for the company. The possibilities are endless.

Another exciting part of this new agreement is that while continuing to maintain strong bonds with WWE, I will be allowed to work outside the company. For the first time in many years I am now free to accept independent bookings, including wrestling reunions and the like. It is a win-win situation for me, and for my fans and friends as well.

Promoters interested in my services may contact me at: Booking@PercyPringle.com.

I am working on my autobiography in earnest now, and I would appreciate your help. I invite you to email me with your favorite and maybe not so favorite memories of Paul Bearer and/or Percy Pringle III. You may also include suggestions as to what you would, or wouldn't like to see in my book. Because of my fans and supporters I have enjoyed a vast 30-year career in the business, and I truly value your input. There are many wrestling related books out there, and I want my autobiography to be as unique as the characters I have portrayed. Please email your memories to: PercyPringle3@PercyPringle.com.

Thanks so much for your support, and I am looking forward to this new direction in my career.
Take care and God Bless,

~Percy

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: