Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 02:29:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228555 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 848566 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1520 on: August 18, 2004, 06:19:08 PM »

hey malcolm wheres that post??? things we didnt see!!!!!
I saw it where they said HBK returns but i was preoccupied and didnt hear what they said, so when is HBK coming back?
September at the latest i believe maybe a bit earlier.? What seems sure is that he will fued with Kane since Matt Hardy will be gone for something like 8 months.

And in sad news former WWF superstar Earthquake had a few things to say concerning his health:

Here is a message posted by John Tenta on the WrestleCrap forum:

"Well 'Crappers i know you've been waiting for an update so here it is. The silence was due to the fact I was moving into our new residence a couple weeks ago. Well, I don't know how to say this other than I've NEVER been kicked in the balls as hard as I was last Wednesday. Thinking I was licking this thing I met with my chemo doctor ready to 'Quake the cancer. Well..... I now have a new tumor in my left lung, and two lymph nodes are enlarged in my heart. I go in for chemo tomorrow for a 4-day session.(The beginning of many) I've been given 13-18 months to live. I'm not giving up, and hope to of course live longer, but that is what I've been told, and that it is incurable. I don't really know what else to say, it really caught me off guard. I'll try keep you posted, but no guarantees folks. Thank you for all your kind support, and may God bless you all.
'Quake "
« Last Edit: August 18, 2004, 07:25:57 PM by Stoned » Logged
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #1521 on: August 18, 2004, 08:40:23 PM »

Micheals is returing at Unforgiven according to JR...and stuff you didnt see at summerslam...during the JBL. Taker match..a kid ran on JBL's car and ruined the chokeslam through the limo...security finally got him out...Eugene got booed and so did Edge after his entrance...diva Dodgeball got booed to...and Shane Mcmahon was backstage...

now this is just my eyes and 3 of my friends eyes...Orton looked very depressed leaving in his limo...and about an hour after everyone left where the wrestlers leave..after security left..and all the trucks...and vehicle came flying out...with one person in it..who looked extrmely like austin....he left after everyone was gone...left very fast..was looking straight ahead...not sure if it was or not..just a possibility

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1522 on: August 19, 2004, 02:14:51 PM »

it..who looked extrmely like austin....he left after everyone was gone...left very fast..was looking straight ahead...not sure if it was or not..just a possibility

They've gone down that road - he won't come back unless he can wrestle again

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #1523 on: August 19, 2004, 09:12:38 PM »

it..who looked extrmely like austin....he left after everyone was gone...left very fast..was looking straight ahead...not sure if it was or not..just a possibility

They've gone down that road - he won't come back unless he can wrestle again
The last time austin tried to come back and wrestle he couldnt wrestle then. They can only tape up knees, necks, and backs so much

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1524 on: August 20, 2004, 07:06:46 AM »

This post is pretty much for all the PS2 owners who are fans of the Smackdown games and are looking forward to the next:

THQ's WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW has definitely been one of the most popular games of the summer here on IGNPS2, with fans from all over the world clamoring to find out the latest information on it. And whether it's the fresh game modes, original feature sets, or brand new wrestlers that they're curious about, IGN readers just can't seem to get enough of Yuke's latest grappling hopeful. With that in mind, we're happy to announce that today we've confirmed the final lineup of wrestlers for SmackDown! vs. RAW with the most prominent superstar being that of the Excellence of Execution himself, Bret "The Hitman" Hart has made the cut.

This announcement marks the first time in SmackDown's history that Bret Hart will make an appearance in the franchise. Previously confirmed to materialize in the GameCube's own wrestling title, WWE Day of Reckoning, Bret Hart is considered by hardcore wrestling fans to be the greatest score possible for the upcoming legends. And when you take into consideration that Andre the Giant, The Undertaker, and Kane are already those counted prestigious enough to be a part of that roster, it tells you just how important Bret Hart's appearance really is.
Contrary to reports made by European magazines earlier this month, however, Bret Hart's late brother-in-law Davey Boy Smith did not make it into the game. Though his selection was considered at one time, negotiations fell through and "The British Bulldog" was left off the final lineup. Luckily, several other wrestlers did manage to make the roster. But in a revelation that is sure to surprise players who have been following the game's progress, no new names will be added other than what we've already confirmed. Even more interesting is the fact that Rikishi has been removed because of his loss of employment with the WWE, while Sable (who was also recently let go) will remain. For your easy reference, we've included the entire lineup in the table below:

Current Wrestlers

A-Train, Garrison Cade, Rico, Batista, Hardcore Holly, Rob Van Dam, The Big Show, J.B. Layfield, Sable, Booker T, John Cena, Scotty 2 Hotty, Bubba Ray Dudley, Kane, Shawn Michaels, Charlie Haas, Kurt Angle, Shelton Benjamin, Chavo Guerrero, Mark Jindrak, Stacy Kiebler, Chris Benoit, Matt Hardy, Tajiri, Chris Jericho, Molly Holly, Torrie Wilson, Christian, Randy Orton, Triple H, Chuck Palumbo, Rene Dupree, Trish Stratus, D-Von Dudley, Rey Mysterio, Undertaker, Eddie Guerrero, Rhyno, Victoria, Edge, Ric Flair.
? ?
Legends

Andre the Giant, Bret Hart, Legend Kane, Legend Undertaker, Roddy Piper, Brutus 'The Barber' Beefcake, Animal, Hawk, The Rock, Mankind, Superfly Jimmy Snuka.
? ? ?
Non-Playable

Earl Hebner, Jonathan Coachman, Tazz, Eric Bischoff, Michael Cole, Vince McMahon, Jerry Lawler, Mike Chioda, Jim Ross, Paul Heyman

I would say the legends are class for this put the main roster is so poor.? Chuck Palumbo & A-Train made the cut but RAW & Smackdown's Tag Champs, Cruiserweight Champ Spike Dudley and Demon Carrier Lita failed to make it Roll Eyes For game details and stuff best place to look is ign.com ok

« Last Edit: August 20, 2004, 07:10:17 AM by Stoned » Logged
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #1525 on: August 20, 2004, 09:31:51 AM »

thanks for the info..any word on when its comin out...and by the way i wasnt sayin austin was gonna wrestle..im just sayin we thaught we seen him..could jsut be there to watch or backstage i dont know

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1526 on: August 20, 2004, 02:35:58 PM »

thanks for the info..any word on when its comin out
November in both the UK & US i believe ok

I wrote this little thing just to see what people think about how submission moves are used in WWE and would you like to see some changes:

Should WWE make Submissions more realistic?

? It is well known that over the years many of WWE's top superstars have had submission moves from Bret Hart's Sharpshooter to Ted Dibase's Million Dollar Dream.? The problem i find though is when applied they fail to take the effect they should.? A sleeper hold much like the Million Dollar Dream when applied properly does not take long to take affect it is virtually instant and can knock someone out within six seconds.? To anybody with a knowledge of submissions watching them in WWE is pure comedy, the amount of Ankles Angle & Shamrock would of snapped covers nearly the whole roster.? They can't be fought against people either break the hold quickly, pass out or tap out.? People believe Austin against Bret Hart at Wrestlemania was one of the greatest matches of all time, i myself have to disagree.? Austin would not of passed out through the pain of the sharpshooter, he may pass out through a sleeper hold but a sharpshooter would break him, he literally would be forced to tap or have his career ended.?
? Fact is these guys are not superhuman.? People know that now.? Hogan is not around Hulking up, ok Undertaker is back with his powers which is quite stupid but aside from that more realism should be applied.? This would add to the excitement just like when HHH connects with the Pedigree when Angle apllies the ankle lock that should be it.? Unless near the ropes (within about 2-3 seconds of the move being applied) the opponent is doomed.? Imagine how dominant Chris Benoit could look getting people to tap straight away.? It would be like he had a lethal weapon.? Unfortunately now when a submission is applied people expect the person in the hold to reach the rope, often after being in the move for several minutes.? I know after all these years a transformation would be difficult but it is not as hard as it seems and in the long term is better for the company.? Hell they managed to make the clothesline one of the weakest moves around with the exception of Bradshaw using it.? Back in the late 80s early 90s people were eliminated from the Survivor Series matches with a simple clothesline or knee drop in an instant, i would like to see fans reactions if they did that now.? So put simply WWE do yourself a favour make it more realistic.

Edit: To everyone in the UK from September 2nd RAW will be on Thursday nights at 9pm  ok
« Last Edit: August 21, 2004, 09:54:20 AM by Stoned » Logged
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1527 on: August 21, 2004, 03:01:51 PM »

Submission moves can be very hit and miss - some look ridicouslousy easy to break yet are held for ages....to be fair i think WWE's problem's make submission move problem's irrelevant....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #1528 on: August 22, 2004, 04:38:34 PM »

I think the reason behind them not tapping out immediately is alot like when the ref is knocked out and comes back and does the SLOW 3 count, just to try and make things dramatic. If you use common sense you will realise that unless the submission move is cutting off the air supply of the wrestler he isnt gonna pass out. I've seen matches with Angle and Shamrock in which they had there Ankle locks on 3 or 4 times and their opponent still keeps escaping. Ankle's arent the strongest joint, if the move is applied for real for a feel seconds the ankle would snap.

Same with Ric Flair's Figure 4 leglock. It wouldnt pass out the opponent, it may break a leg, and I dont know how many times he passes his opponent out (via 3 arm falls or his shoulder being pinned for 3 count) and I have even seen Ric Flair apply the move and then himself pass out and being pinned. ie Bret Hart.

Or how about Crush's HEAD CRUSH move. You could kill someone if you really tried to crush there skull in, But why after being in the move for awhile would someone pass out? I could see them being in some pain but I cant see them passing out.

I used to have the same problem with simple finishing moves. Back in the Day if Jake "The SNake" Roberts used the DDT on you, you were done for. But at the same time in the 80's WWF, other wrestlers would DDT each other many times and it would never get a 3 count. Big Bossman's Sidewalk slam. Other wrestlers could do it 4 or 5 times and no previal but he would do it and you were out.

They should make different sumission moves related. If its a sleeper type hold, or a Bear Hug hold (that cuts off the opponents Air) I can see someone passing out. Ifs its an ankle lock or leg move they should either fight to the rope or tap out, they shouldnt be passing out.

But what can you do the WWE doesnt have any real competition right now. I long for the early days of the Monday Night Wars.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #1529 on: August 22, 2004, 06:37:00 PM »

I wrote this little thing just to see what people think about how submission moves are used in WWE and would you like to see some changes:

Should WWE make Submissions more realistic?

? It is well known that over the years many of WWE's top superstars have had submission moves from Bret Hart's Sharpshooter to Ted Dibase's Million Dollar Dream.? The problem i find though is when applied they fail to take the effect they should.? A sleeper hold much like the Million Dollar Dream when applied properly does not take long to take affect it is virtually instant and can knock someone out within six seconds.? To anybody with a knowledge of submissions watching them in WWE is pure comedy, the amount of Ankles Angle & Shamrock would of snapped covers nearly the whole roster.? They can't be fought against people either break the hold quickly, pass out or tap out.? People believe Austin against Bret Hart at Wrestlemania was one of the greatest matches of all time, i myself have to disagree.? Austin would not of passed out through the pain of the sharpshooter, he may pass out through a sleeper hold but a sharpshooter would break him, he literally would be forced to tap or have his career ended.?
? Fact is these guys are not superhuman.? People know that now.? Hogan is not around Hulking up, ok Undertaker is back with his powers which is quite stupid but aside from that more realism should be applied.? This would add to the excitement just like when HHH connects with the Pedigree when Angle apllies the ankle lock that should be it.? Unless near the ropes (within about 2-3 seconds of the move being applied) the opponent is doomed.? Imagine how dominant Chris Benoit could look getting people to tap straight away.? It would be like he had a lethal weapon.? Unfortunately now when a submission is applied people expect the person in the hold to reach the rope, often after being in the move for several minutes.? I know after all these years a transformation would be difficult but it is not as hard as it seems and in the long term is better for the company.? Hell they managed to make the clothesline one of the weakest moves around with the exception of Bradshaw using it.? Back in the late 80s early 90s people were eliminated from the Survivor Series matches with a simple clothesline or knee drop in an instant, i would like to see fans reactions if they did that now.? So put simply WWE do yourself a favour make it more realistic.

You should submit this to a wrestling site, unless you did already.

There's an article in the same veign up at PW.com which suggests that the referreeing should be more realistic

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1530 on: August 23, 2004, 03:17:40 AM »

They should make different sumission moves related. If its a sleeper type hold, or a Bear Hug hold (that cuts off the opponents Air) I can see someone passing out. Ifs its an ankle lock or leg move they should either fight to the rope or tap out, they shouldnt be passing out.
Sleepers would make you pass out not doubt if applied properly they do that damn quickly to and if not applied properly then they don't.  There is no bit by bit deteration followed by them collapsing to their knees then suddenly get a second wind and rising back fighting through it that's bullshit.  As for ankle locks/ leg locks etc.  Like you said they should be getting to the ropes and pretty damn quickly or tapping because in reality if that painful it would snap.  Hell like you said they would not pass out they would tap or have it snapped before they passed out.  The chance of them passing out would only be there if it snapped then the 'agony' of the break causes them to pass out but hell that's only worth doing if the wrestlers going to be out for a long time.  You only need to watch the UFC or go to some martial arts competitions to see how bullshit it all is and as for referee's Dirt....don't get me started
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #1531 on: August 25, 2004, 10:45:34 PM »

Very true stoned. There would be no second wind. The only way you can get a "second wind" is if the sleeper or bear hug type move is release and you are aloud to breath in new air.

All the times when I was little (15 years ago atleast) and would wrestle with the neighborhood kids, never did anyone pass out when a submission move was applied I made kids tap out or escape and they did the same to me but never a pass out.

The only thing worse then watching someone pass out in the Figure Four is to watch the opponent flip the Figure Four over and watch the guy who originally applied it tap out.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #1532 on: August 30, 2004, 12:25:41 AM »

Everyone's favorite announcer Micheal Cole was on Velocity last night and said some very weird things about the Smackdown product:

Michael Cole insinuated that Smackdown's not such a hot show these days during last night's Velocity, and he suggested John Heidenreich would be demoted to Velocity soon. Torch Contributor Mike Roe transcribed the following exchanges from last night's telecast:

Michael Cole: But seriously, Bill, let's talk about this Heidenreich. What about this guy? He seems like he's a loose cannon.

Bill DeMott: There's only two words for Heidenreich: Mental... and destruction.

Cole: Well, he showed that this past week. But again, he did destroy a 140 pound announcer.

DeMott: Yeah, I don't know, how much, to me, that's still hype. He hasn't proven himself yet, but uh, taking an announcer? I don't know if that's a step in the right direction. I'll tell you one announcer he's not gonna get a hold of: Me.

Cole: And, I'll run.

DeMott: You won't run. You've got Tazz.

Cole: Oh. Okay. Good. Speaking of Heidenreich, I'm sure he'll be coming to a Velocity show near you, pretty soon!

DeMott: I'm sure sooner than you think!

On the Smackdown Throwbacks:

Michael Cole: I tell you, those Throwbacks bring back some memories of how good Smackdown-- ( Long pause. ) is.

Bill DeMott: You were going to say "used to be."

Cole: Is.

DeMott: You were going to say "used to be."

Cole: No.

DeMott: You can say it.

Cole: Smackdown is--

DeMott: You can say it on Velocity!

Meanwhile, DeMott has also been trashing the idea of giving a million dollars to the winner of Tough Enough for the last couple weeks.
-------------------------

Actually,I think Smackdown is getting a lot better. Angle wrestling again,Guererro always being good, the Cruiserweights like London and Mysterio getting more recognition, and Hell Even JBL is absolute gold (no pun intended) in his role as champion. Well, I guess Cole was just in a mood.

Raw on the other hand has been good, but not quite the heights it was earlier this year. Personally though, I thought the Kane/Lita wedding was one of the funniest and most surreal things I've seen in the past few years in professional wrestling.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2004, 01:12:57 AM by The New Fiona Apple » Logged

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #1533 on: August 30, 2004, 02:30:35 AM »

They need to seperate RAW and smackdown more. Because now it just seems the Raw flunkies come to hang out on Smackdown. Seperate them more and build up the stars they have.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1534 on: August 30, 2004, 05:06:55 AM »

Well Smackdown could have a savour, the return of an old faction maybe or at least one writer thinks so:

http://www.journalnow.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=WSJ/MGArticle/WSJ_RelishArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1031777591323

A few weeks ago, I questioned the motive behind Vince McMahon's appointment of Teddy Long as the new general manager of "SmackDown!" Now I'm hearing that WWE may be positioning Long to be cast as the leader of a new version of the former Nation of Domination - the renegade group that attempted a takeover of what was then the World Wrestling Federation back in the late 1990s.

According to one source, WWE's creative team is recruiting wrestlers who would be part of the group. Reportedly, some being considered include wrestlers no longer with the company.

The original version of the Nation of Domination, which was loosely based on Louis Farrakhan's Nation of Islam, first appeared in WWF around 1997 with its leader, Faarooq (Ron Simmons), preaching a message of "black power." Accompanying Faarooq was his manager, Clarence Mason, and a handful of lesser-known wrestlers, among them D-Lo Brown. Over a period of time, however, the Nation grew in strength and numbers with the addition of such members as Savio Vega, Crush, Kama Mustafa, Ahmed Johnson, Owen Hart, Rocky Maivia (The Rock) and Mark Henry.

The group became a dominant force, doing battle against another WWF faction, D-Generation X, before dissension among its members led to its downfall.

The idea to revise the Nation may be the result of Long's recent role playing an antagonist who managed a handful of African-American wrestlers and screamed racism. In that role, Long and his stable of wrestlers, which for the most part included only Rodney Mack, Jazz and Mark Henry, criticized McMahon and "SmackDown!" and complained that black wrestlers in World Wrestling Entertainment were not given the same opportunities as the white wrestlers.

They often interfered in others' matches, using brute force to beat up wrestlers, and issued challenges to any "white boy" in the dressing room to come out and face being beaten by Mack.

Last week on "SmackDown!" Long announced that as general manager he had rehired Big Show. Could this be the beginning of the new Nation?

If they did bring it back i pray Big Show would not be a part of it.  As for contacting previous members The Godfather/Kama is past it in the ring but also would not have a problem coming back if WWE came knocking.  D'Lo Brown is settled in TNA and would be stupid to risk it all for a WWE faction that could be doomed to fail.  Ahmed Johnson this guy was never great in the ring but for some reason i really liked him although i don't know what state he's in these days 'cos he used to be banged up a lot.  Faarooq returning could be possible i believe he was fired for drink problems if he's sorted himself out the door could be open.  Mark Henry he's been on the shelf for a long time and i honestly don't know when he is supposed to return, fact is though the guy sucks but since i prefer RAW id rather Smackdown got landed with him so what the hell bring him back to a change of gimmick may do him good.  Savio Vega i believe this guy is still wrestling so it's more than possible he could return.  The Rock he has a movie career and also he knows which brand to stick to.  Crush last time we saw this guy he was part of the awful Kronic so im thinking maybe not since WWE normally pushes crap but they dropped him quicker than MordecaiOwen Hart - R.I.P that's one former member you can bank on not returning.  As for 'new' members Rodney Mack & Jazz are possible but since they are a real couple they would probably both jump brands or both remain i don't see one without the other.  Booker T is always a possibility and if he was made the leader that would be pretty cool.  Orlando Jordan seems busy as JBL's lacky but if WWE was short on members i am sure he would be one of the first they would ask.  Hell you could even bring Maven in and give him a worthwhile gimmick at last. Anyway in conclusion i think this would be a good idea if they could obtain the right members it would certainly get me tuning into Smackdown yes
Chris Misfit
« Reply #1535 on: August 30, 2004, 03:43:23 PM »

There was a storyline on Rajah.com a few weeks ago. I can't remember if it was an up-coming storyline or just something some random geek made up.

Basically, it would invole Johnny Nitro and and ex-WCW wrestler joining forces as a tag team. These guys would be under the illusion that WCW was still together, ie: Claiming they want to challenge for the Television titles on Monday Night NItro or whatever it was, I can't explain it well, but I think it's a pretty good idea.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #1536 on: August 30, 2004, 05:20:26 PM »

Well Smackdown could have a savour, the return of an old faction maybe or at least one writer thinks so:

http://www.journalnow.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=WSJ/MGArticle/WSJ_RelishArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1031777591323

Big Show Big Show would be great to just bring back and keep him as a main eventer. It was horrible how the WWF let him slip down to mid card status then nothing. They could of used him like Andre. I've seen him in person and his size is amazing.

The Godfather/Kama I think his best gimmick was the Godfather the fans loved him as a mid card, IC contender Pimp.
D'Lo Brown Didn't he snap DROZ's neck?
 Ahmed Johnson Powerful in the ring but not rough on the edges. His moves never seemed to go smooth. Didnt have any good mic skills

Mark Henry Keep him out of the WWE.
? Savio Vega At best Scott Hall's lacky
 The Rock I like his current role doing Movies, and wrestling occastionally, it makes seeing him in the ring magical.
  Owen Hart - One of the best Technical wrestlers around that NEVER got a fair push or a serious Angle. I wish he wasn't Bret's brother, thats a hard shadow to get out of.
 Booker T Hell yeah I would love to see him as a Leader of a Black Power Group.
 Faarooq He would also be great in a Black Power group.
 Maven Hell yeah they need more people his size. I hope he gets a good costume, because all of them he has had since in M.O.M have been femmie.

Personally I would of like them to keep Raw as WWE/WWF. and made Smackdown WCW or another name. As long as they both have WWE SMackdown or WWF Raw I think people will always see smackdown as a minor league system so to speak

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1537 on: August 30, 2004, 08:08:01 PM »

Has anybody heard about Edge getting hurt at a house show over the weekend?

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1538 on: August 31, 2004, 12:22:30 AM »

guys i think u are wrong, u can be in so much pain u pass out. if your leg was broke etc the pain could be so intense u pass out.

wrestling was ok tonight, i just wasnt really into it, christian coming back was awesome!

i think they really fucked Eugene up though. He was hot and so fuckin over, now he looks stupid and is more of a novelty

they dropped the ball on him just like theydid with RVD. that is one of the main reasons why wrestling sucks now, they dont capitalize on whats hot, they keep the same fuckers in the same spots.

WCW is what its reminding me of more every week!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #1539 on: September 01, 2004, 01:27:41 AM »

Of course Eric Bishoff ruined WCW and now what where's he working.

If someone passed out with pain and wasnt smart enough to tap before he passed out, he's pretty stupid. Not to mention that after a leg submission is applied and they pass out the wrestle's leg is fine and 99% of the time he walks back down the aisle, that doesnt make it very believeable.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: