Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 06:31:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228556 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 848688 times)
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #1460 on: July 29, 2004, 02:57:39 AM »

In a recent american sports poll....the XFL was voted as the number 2 biggest sporting flop of all time, i think we'll leave it at that.
Any link or remember where you seen that I would love a good laugh

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #1461 on: July 29, 2004, 03:00:35 AM »

I've been searching for it myself...it was on Wrestlezone so have a butchers through their archived headlines for 'xfl', there was a link on the story I believe but I never checked it out so unfortunately do not know what in the World could have been worse than it!

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #1462 on: July 29, 2004, 03:28:34 AM »

I think it might of been on ESPN. I found a link to the top 25 sports flops.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/listranker?id=128

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #1463 on: July 29, 2004, 10:08:22 AM »

Summerslam looks better and better every week...looks like HHH vs Eugene is gonna happen...hopefully micheals is back to take on Kane...Smackdown will be good tonight

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1464 on: July 29, 2004, 11:22:58 AM »

Summerslam looks better and better every week...looks like HHH vs Eugene is gonna happen...hopefully micheals is back to take on Kane...Smackdown will be good tonight

Can't see HBK being back in time, only 2 RAW's before Summerslam. HHH vs Eugene will suck as will JBL vs Taker [2 guys who can't wrestle well at all] Benoit vs Orton and Eddie vs Angle should be class though
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #1465 on: July 29, 2004, 12:19:03 PM »

Can't see HBK being back in time, only 2 RAW's before Summerslam. HHH vs Eugene will suck as will JBL vs Taker [2 guys who can't wrestle well at all] Benoit vs Orton and Eddie vs Angle should be class though
I hope they give Orton the push over Benoit. Im tired of the babyface. The JBL Vs Taker thing doesnt interest me at all. Taker used to be such a bad ass he needs to get back to that level. Eddie and Angle should be good technical wrestling match.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1466 on: July 29, 2004, 02:50:35 PM »

As long as Taker beats JBL it will be a good match...HHH vs Eugene likely wont be good....

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #1467 on: July 30, 2004, 01:40:28 AM »

As long as Taker beats JBL it will be a good match...HHH vs Eugene likely wont be good....
I hope Taker' aint jobbing JBL hasnt reached high enough in rank to have Taker jobbing

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1468 on: July 30, 2004, 10:09:31 AM »

Smackdown was pretty good...i love the idea of havin theodore long as the gm...hes awsome....but i really dont like spike beating rey...ans i wonder if kurt can shake of the ring rust next week..and who will his opponet be?....they need to build taker and jbl up..

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #1469 on: July 30, 2004, 01:08:59 PM »

but i really dont like spike beating rey
No one does. Rey has always been and always will be Better then Spike

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1470 on: July 30, 2004, 02:39:25 PM »

i think its retarted..hopefully the beslt will go back to rey soon..summerslam or somrhtin...and if u guys r wondering why im talkin bout summerslam so much..its because im gonna be there Grin

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1471 on: July 30, 2004, 05:48:24 PM »

Rey is overated he possess about as much variation as Ric Flair these days maybe he was good hell i never saw WCW much but in WWE he has mainly been a let down IMO but hell most of the cruiserweights have any of them who have any sense should go to TNA because there they are truly showcased and look class i love watching TNA on The Wrestling Channel yes
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #1472 on: July 30, 2004, 05:58:34 PM »

As much as a i like Rey, it is just pointless him being there if they are not gonna take the cruisers seriously, I agree with stoned that Rey and london would be far better off in tna with styles, low ki, amazing red, brian danielson et al, these guys are amazing.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #1473 on: July 31, 2004, 06:58:32 PM »

Rey is overated he possess about as much variation as Ric Flair these days maybe he was good hell i never saw WCW much but in WWE he has mainly been a let down IMO but hell most of the cruiserweights have any of them who have any sense should go to TNA because there they are truly showcased and look class i love watching TNA on The Wrestling Channel yes
in the "old" WCW days they used to have 4 or 5 wrestling shows a week. Monday, Thursday,Saturday, and Sunday, and they had plently of TV time for all their cast, and they took the Cruiserweights Serious. THey had many talented wrestlers from the US, Mexico and Japan. They even had talk about cruiserweight championship belts in WCW. Rey was great in WCW (before he lost his first mask match) THey had him fueding with everyone, I remember Kevin Nash throwing him like a dart into the side of a semi truck. He was the little man not afraid of anyone, nowadays it seems he a little more then a midget jobber.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1474 on: August 01, 2004, 05:10:29 AM »

Over here in the UK TNA is about 5 months behind.  This week they had America's X Cup which i know happened in Febuary in America.  Anyway it was truly amazing seeing the stars made me which WWE used their cruiserweights so well.  Jerry Lynn & Mr. Aguila [ Essa Rios ] were both class,  Chris Sabin & Sonjay Dutt i don't think were ever with any major promotion before but once again they are great to along w/ Elix Skipper [Primetime] who WWE had on their books when they bought WCW but never used and released just showing how stupid they are.  Other talents shown were Mexico's Hector Garza & Abismo Negro.  The star of the show though was Juvi Guerrera, i realise he was sacked from WCW for making an ass of himself in public but seriously this guy is outstanding the 911 Juvi Driver is such a class finisher and all the high flying shit he does he makes WWE's cruiserweights look crap not that i think they are i blame the booking personally because ive seen Paul London and Brian Kendrick [before he left] in other stuff on TWC and ive seen how good they are but WWE just used them as glorified jobbers and now London has the tag title with Kidman im still not impressed.  When i found out they were getting the gold i was thrilled but now they still seem boring in the ring but hell how much can you really get out of The Dudleys?  As well as all those TNA cruiserweights i mentioned you have Kid Kash who is really funny and great on the mic he looks and has the cocky image of Kid Rock he has the hat to, Michael Shane [yes he is related to Shawn Michaels], The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels, A.J. Styles - Seriously this dude is amazing and also great tag teams in America's Most Wanted & The Naturals.  They also used Raven, Ron Killings & Jeff Jarrett well [Roadogg & Konnan suck though].  They also have what i would consider a 'Kane' rip-off in Abyss but if you ask me he's better.  He may be a big guy but he is so agile in the ring and thankfully he remains mysterious im not worried about him getting Goldylocks pregnant or anything yes  Like all promotions other the years they have had crap and will in the future but luckily there is not too much of it.....CRAP TNA wrestlers ive seen:  Roadogg, Konnan, David Young, Glen Gilberti [ Disco Inferno ], Dusty 'American Dream' RhodesShark Boy [Ok as a wrestler he's good but the gimmick is sooo bad hell he could be Kurt Angle and id still think he sucked], Jeff Hardy - just signed for them and unless his body has made a massive u-turn and fixed itself then he'll still be a wreck and suck so bad and probably get pushed over more deserving people.  Shane Douglas this guy has always sucked as a wrestler out of the ring he's quite good though yes  Back onto who's good some other outstanding stars they have are the legendary Sabu, the underated D'Lo BrownSonny Siaki, Amazing Red, Frankie Kazarian etc. the list goes on my advice is watch it at the moment i found it tens times better than WWE
Evolution
« Reply #1475 on: August 01, 2004, 11:32:55 AM »

Yeah man Juvi is incredible. A match i saw him have with Teddy Hart a few months back blew my away! I can't for the life of me remember the tournaments name though but its was better than any WWE tournament in recent years ok
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1476 on: August 01, 2004, 01:32:28 PM »

Evo, it was probably an X Division match and its often featured on TWC Supercard.

I saw it round BPD house in Early July and i was blown away by both of these grapplers.

Chris Misfit
« Reply #1477 on: August 02, 2004, 02:51:59 PM »

From what we know, HHH has gotten Sean Waltman his job back in WWE as long as Waltman went into rehab (where he is now).

Waltman had spoken with HHH back at the No Way Out PPV in February and the decision was that Vince McMahon and HHH would pay for Waltman to go into rehab, and once he was done he'd basically have his job waiting for him. It is known that Waltman does want to return to WWE in a wrestling role, though we are unsure at this point as to whether he will be wrestling again in WWE, or if he will just have some sort of job backstage.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #1478 on: August 02, 2004, 05:46:32 PM »

Oh Great.

Well as long as he isn't 'working' for them on the 11th and 12th of october.

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1479 on: August 02, 2004, 06:53:53 PM »

I wonder what will happen with Eugene tonight?..another Evolution beating?

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: