Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 06:24:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228556 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 848663 times)
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #1440 on: July 24, 2004, 03:23:28 PM »

sorry 'rock v orton'? did i miss something?

lol no dont wry..these are the matches i think will happen or confrentations...ive been right so far...taker vs jbl was announced and gureero vs angle...

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1441 on: July 24, 2004, 04:09:02 PM »

sorry 'rock v orton'? did i miss something?

lol no dont wry..these are the matches i think will happen or confrentations...ive been right so far...taker vs jbl was announced and gureero vs angle...
mmmmmmmm...............well the latest rumours disagree w/ you the rumours are ;

HHH vs Eugene
Chris Benoit vs Randy Orton [Plus the rumours say Orton is expected to get the World Title]
Evolution
« Reply #1442 on: July 24, 2004, 04:21:47 PM »

im loving WWE's decision to elevate Orton i bit more(if they do that is) to a crack at Benoit

i guess it effectivly is a spoiler to the Iron Man

Eugene is fucking going far!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #1443 on: July 25, 2004, 07:26:09 AM »

Far enough to be buried on pay per view, lets just hope 'the new' triple h gives eugene a go of it. Benoit v Orton will be agreat match, altho id like to see orton built up for a while this seems pretty hasty slapping the belt on him rite now.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1444 on: July 25, 2004, 09:11:29 AM »

I think Edge and Orton put on the best matches of this day

Evolution
« Reply #1445 on: July 25, 2004, 09:16:56 AM »

At last years Summerslam Orton looked at home in the main event now this year he seems even more belonging there.

I agree he should'nt win the title and that would add another month at least onto benoit's reign at the top.

I read that September's Unforgiven event is now a Raw PPV
giving them a few more than SD each year.

Surely that's going to show SD as being the B level brand even more now.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #1446 on: July 25, 2004, 10:07:24 AM »

Well it is, isnt it? Remember when the brands first split and raw was the 'entertaining' show and Smackdown! was the 'wrestling' show well at the moment it appears as if Raw is both with the elevation of new characters and gimmicks and the old school of hbk and hhh working ever harder to keep things up to scratch, the angles are better, the champions are better and hold onto their belts longer and most importantly at the moment the matches are better. Im going to both tv tapings in october at the M.E.N. arena but i know which one im currently looking forward to most. I just hope kurt and eddie can give sd! something to shout about at summerslam.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1447 on: July 25, 2004, 12:14:19 PM »

Im going to both tv tapings in october at the M.E.N.

No your not.

Its been cancelled!

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #1448 on: July 25, 2004, 12:25:41 PM »

Oh Fuck.

Evolution
« Reply #1449 on: July 25, 2004, 12:51:28 PM »

Im going to both tv tapings in october at the M.E.N.

No your not.

Its been cancelled!

no way?
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1450 on: July 25, 2004, 01:06:51 PM »

Oh Fuck.

Hahahaha..u see thats why its so funny cus its not really cancelled you, you,you, Person Ya!

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #1451 on: July 25, 2004, 03:09:31 PM »

You see that's what i've always admired about you Arron, you are just soooo fucking FUNNY!!

Evolution
« Reply #1452 on: July 25, 2004, 03:12:38 PM »

:hihi:you had me scared for around 13 seconds to Arron

I read Teddy Long is gonna be appointed the new SD GM

Should be interesting
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #1453 on: July 25, 2004, 03:16:10 PM »

Tep...and a bloody good idea too, he will be great in the role and that also means that angle will probably b full time or at least tvs and ppvs.

So Bischoff still reigns supreme on raw whilst 1,2,3 now 4 different GM's for smackers!

Evolution
« Reply #1454 on: July 25, 2004, 03:22:32 PM »

Teddy Long has some of the sharpest talents on the stick so at least he is actually getting something better than low rent racist angles

Batista to me is looking more dominant and deserving of his spot in the card each week.

His beat downs of Benoit and Jericho on Raw were impressive and the role of Triple H lackey serves anyone who plays it very well
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #1455 on: July 26, 2004, 04:29:44 PM »

But thats all he will ever be...triple h's lackey, look at the leaps and bounds Orton has made over the past 18 months...its extroadinary. Okay so Batista has become more comfortable and looks far more impressive than he did when he started but for someone who has had it handed on a plate like him he should be doing more, because unlike orton who will become a world champion and bonefide superstar on his own for many years, when batista is forced to go it alone he will be able to make no better impact than a test or steiner or any other talentless big man who hasnt made it in this company.

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1456 on: July 26, 2004, 05:20:56 PM »

Raw goes tonight...should be interesting

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1457 on: July 28, 2004, 05:02:47 PM »

Ok latest word from the wrestling world:

Roddy Piper reportdely has contacted WWE about a job....his chances....slim to none and slims just left town

Sean O'Haire former 'promising' WWE star before Piper [his manager] was sacked and he lost direction has been arrested for beating up 2 women....think he's been taking to much of the 'juice'

Brock Lesnar has finally found an NFL team the question now is will he be in the starting line up, well if he is it probably won't last long wrestlers tried to be jack of all trades e.g. Hulk Hogan, Vince Mcmahon, Roddy Piper and find out that they are masters of only one [ The Rock...'may' be the exception though]

Just so i do not spoil things on Smackdown a new GM is named.....if you wanna know goto www.backstagewrestling.com and read this weeks spoilers ok
« Last Edit: July 29, 2004, 02:57:10 AM by Stoned » Logged
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #1458 on: July 29, 2004, 12:02:57 AM »

Ok latest word from the wrestling world:

Roddy Piper reportdely has contacted WWE about a job....his chances....slim to none and slims just left town

Sean O'Haire former 'promising' WWE star before Piper [his manager] was sacked and he lost direction has been arrested for beating up 2 women....think he's been taking to much of the 'juice'

Brock Lesnar has finally found an NFL team the question now is will he be in the starting line up, well if he is it probably won't last long wrestlers tried to be jack of all trades e.g. Hulk Hogan, Vince Mcmahon, Roddy Piper and find out that they are masters of only one [The Rock...'may' be the exception though]

Just so i do not spoil things on Smackdown a new GM is named.....if you wanna know goto www.backstagewrestling.com and read this weeks spoilers ok

The rock is the exception as his movies havnt been box office disasters. He has been rumored to be working on 2-3 new movie ideas.

Hogan can only play one charecter, himself, thats why his best movie was NO HOLD BARS, Piper made a few made for TV movies thats about it.

Are you talking about Vince in the XFL stance? Because there was so much wrong with that league it was destin to fail.

Brock signed with the Vikings, I believe? I think its gonna be more of a publicity thing then anything else. Maybe Goldberg could try the NFL again?

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #1459 on: July 29, 2004, 02:50:35 AM »

In a recent american sports poll....the XFL was voted as the number 2 biggest sporting flop of all time, i think we'll leave it at that.

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: