Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 02:25:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228559 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 849019 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1280 on: June 15, 2004, 04:16:12 PM »

I have to disagree with your assessment of Michaels i still think all his matches are great, ok i know what you mean about giving instructions but you could blame the camera angles plus you can't hear exactly what he's saying just assume he's talking smakc to HHH.  

For the Benoit match, It wasn't the camera. He was actually shouting, he did cover his mouth though, which made no difference....as I said he was shouting. Why didn't he use the ref?

For the HHH match it was probably the camera man. I do remember him getting a bit too close to HHH and cleary hear a "FUCK ME!" from Hunter.

So he made a mistake in the Benoit match it does not change the fact that he is still one of the best in ring performers today and in history.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1281 on: June 15, 2004, 07:10:57 PM »

From www.backstagewrestling.com
-- Chavo Classic (aka Chavo Guerrero Sr.) was fired by WWE this afternoon, after no-showing two house shows in consecutive days.

-- The straw that broke the camel?s back was no showing last night?s show in Springfield, IL, but there was a big chance that he would?ve been gone by this Sunday anyway.

-- Classic, who is currently the Cruiserweight champion, was originally written into tonight?s Smackdown! tapings, but those plans will obviously now have changed.

Looks like they could be a tournament for the belt now, im praying they give it to the most talented guy around Paul London.  Knowing WWE though i give him odds of 100-1
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1282 on: June 16, 2004, 01:20:41 PM »

-- Chavo Classic (aka Chavo Guerrero Sr.) was fired by WWE this afternoon, after no-showing two house shows in consecutive days.

-- The straw that broke the camel?s back was no showing last night?s show in Springfield, IL, but there was a big chance that he would?ve been gone by this Sunday anyway.

-- Classic, who is currently the Cruiserweight champion, was originally written into tonight?s Smackdown! tapings, but those plans will obviously now have changed.

Looks like they could be a tournament for the belt now, im praying they give it to the most talented guy around Paul London.  Knowing WWE though i give him odds of 100-1

U have to hand it to WWE - they are very good at getting rid of crap - why this guy was even in WWE at all will remain a mystery

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1283 on: June 16, 2004, 03:00:28 PM »

U have to hand it to WWE - they are very good at getting rid of crap - why this guy was even in WWE at all will remain a mystery

That statement will be true when they learn to hold onto talent like Kanyon & Spanky and fire people like;
A-Train
Mark Henry
Big Show
Maven
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1284 on: June 16, 2004, 05:34:21 PM »

Maven[/b]

This guy has a big future.

He has the look of a youn Rocky Maivia when he made his debut at the Survivor Series all those years ago.

Hes a bit raw and still green as hell but with the right guidance and some good storylines he could do really well.

Hes good on the mic as well which is always a bonus.

Remember whenhe eliminated The Undertaker from The Rumble then got absolutely anialated?

Funny stuff.

Throws a hell of a dropkick as well!!!

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1285 on: June 16, 2004, 05:49:47 PM »

Maven
So does Hardcore Holly
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1286 on: June 16, 2004, 05:58:07 PM »

Maven[/b]

This guy has a big future.

He has the look of a youn Rocky Maivia when he made his debut at the Survivor Series all those years ago.

Hes a bit raw and still green as hell but with the right guidance and some good storylines he could do really well.

Hes good on the mic as well which is always a bonus.

Remember whenhe eliminated The Undertaker from The Rumble then got absolutely anialated?

Funny stuff.

Praise for Maven nervous

The guy may have lots of potential - but in over 2 years he has never shown this, and he's had plenty of time.

Quick! To the bandwagon!
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1287 on: June 16, 2004, 06:12:24 PM »

Praise for Maven nervous

The guy may have lots of potential - but in over 2 years he has never shown this, and he's had plenty of time.

Coreect but hes been hampered by injuries and crappy Al Snow storylines, if the rumours are true he could be joining Evolution when HHH goes filming and Orton takes control....

We shall see... that will be good for the kid!

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1288 on: June 16, 2004, 06:16:18 PM »

Praise for Maven nervous

Coreect but hes been hampered by injuries and crappy Al Snow storylines, if the rumours are true he could be joining Evolution when HHH goes filming and Orton takes control....

We shall see... that will be good for the kid!

If that happens then the song definately is right, Evolution is a mystery
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1289 on: June 16, 2004, 06:19:42 PM »

Maven might work well in Evolution - but damn, thats one crap stable i foget who's even in it.....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1290 on: June 16, 2004, 06:25:31 PM »

Maven might work well in Evolution - but damn, thats one crap stable i foget who's even in it.....
Really?

Batista
Ric 'Wooooooooooooo' Flair
Randy Orton
Triple 'Izzy loves me' H
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1291 on: June 16, 2004, 06:27:16 PM »

Yeah..Orton, Flair, Batista and HHH.

Batista has improved quite a lot as late, hes still shit but not super shitty...i think the more time he spends with Flair and Trips the better he will become as much as it hurts me to say so!

Saying that... Maven will probably be sacked tomorrow!!!

Also i think Chavo sr's dismissal is awesome..maybe it will freshen up The Cruiserweight division again as they have lost direction so much with that recently.

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1292 on: June 16, 2004, 06:29:29 PM »

Yeah but the way things go for Maven he will  get injurd the first damn night of joining.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1293 on: June 17, 2004, 09:24:04 AM »

Yeah but the way things go for Maven he will  get injurd the first damn night of joining.

Its one of the main problems with the guy...probably because he was plucked from obscurity with Tough Enough and was thrust straight into the limelight after the shows success.

I mean..Wrestlers spend there whole lifes building towards being a wrestler and as a consequence train from an early age....or they come in from other sports which are as if not more physically demanding.

Im sure the longer Maven is there...the more his body will adapt!

Who knows...he will probably break his neck now. Cry
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1294 on: June 17, 2004, 09:45:28 AM »

http://oratory.rajah.com/index.php?archive=2051

Check out this article written about Bradshaw.

And also read the res tof the site...its very cool...it doesnt really focus on current news although , you get the usual spoilers and stuff...mainly articles by fans like you and i.

Great site....

http://oratory.rajah.com/

You will be reading the articles for hours. Trust me.

Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1295 on: June 17, 2004, 01:12:15 PM »

Who knows...he will probably break his neck now. Cry

YEY Cheesy

Atleast he's had more of an impact than the other tough enough winners - have any of the others even had a match??

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1296 on: June 17, 2004, 01:21:36 PM »

Nida and Johnny Nitro and lord how the were impressive  rofl

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1297 on: June 17, 2004, 02:50:50 PM »

Nida and Johnny Nitro and lord how the were impressive  rofl
Christopher Nowinski was a tough enough dude to not a winner but still as was Matt Morgan and don't forget Linda Miles as Shanique and Jackie Gayda
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1298 on: June 17, 2004, 03:24:40 PM »

Christopher Nowinski was a tough enough dude to not a winner but still as was Matt Morgan and don't forget Linda Miles as Shanique and Jackie Gayda

Lets just analyse them for a moment:-

Nowinski - Retired
Matt Morgan - Shit and has disappeared
Shanique - Disappeared....not before she had breast implants though!!
Jackie Gayda - Wait...fit as fuck and something(there has to be something) to watch Smackdown for!

Tough Enough? A Success? Dont think so.....

Good idea but people who dont have a sporting background already, find it difficult to adapt to a 360 day a year job..where the hours are endless and families are broken.

Whats everyone elses thoughts on Tough Enough....i would personally prefer to see some OVW shows aired in its place!?!

« Last Edit: June 17, 2004, 03:26:02 PM by Arron » Logged
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1299 on: June 17, 2004, 03:29:17 PM »

Tough Enough was a good idea that turned out to be shit. Hell yeah they should show some OVW shows in tough Enoughs place , but is their even going to be another tough enough?

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: