Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 04:27:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228560 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 849262 times)
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1260 on: June 14, 2004, 02:29:57 PM »

Go Triple H! beer

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1261 on: June 14, 2004, 03:01:03 PM »

D Chris Benoit and Edge won by DQ due to Kane attacking them, therefore even though no titles changed hands La Resistance still lost Grin
Beautiful Scars
Opening Act

Start The Fire

« Reply #1262 on: June 14, 2004, 04:41:00 PM »

Wow, I didn't expect Trish to win, well hopefully she actually starts wrestling like she use to.

"Life sucks, but in a beautiful kind of way."
-Axl Rose
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1263 on: June 14, 2004, 04:44:04 PM »

Wow, I didn't expect Trish to win, well hopefully she actually starts wrestling like she use to.

Yeah, with no clothes on!

no

I'll see myself out.......

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1264 on: June 14, 2004, 04:49:51 PM »

Yeah, with no clothes on!

no

I'll see myself out.......

lol.........so if Izzy's is really a female we have a lesbian on our hands hihi

Trish never could wrestle to well like i said the decent female wrestlers were Bull Nakano & Alundra Blayze.  These days the best of the bunch from a wrestling standpoint is Molly Holly she may have an ass on her and zero hair on her but she is way better in the ring than all the other diva's.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2004, 04:52:39 PM by Stoned » Logged
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1265 on: June 14, 2004, 04:58:57 PM »

What the?

I'm the baddest bitch in the world Cheesy

Trish is so damn fine that it really doesn't matter if she can wrestle or not....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Evolution
« Reply #1266 on: June 14, 2004, 05:29:44 PM »

Go Triple H! beer

it's those white boots im telling you izzy hihi

i was pretty impressed with tomko last night,he looked like he belonged thanks to y2j

benoit/kane was a gripping match

and HIAC was quality ok

a A-/B+ PPV Smiley
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1267 on: June 14, 2004, 05:36:20 PM »

Go Triple H! beer

it's those white boots im telling you izzy hihi

Ur all against me...Triple H IS the best - he is the game!

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Beautiful Scars
Opening Act

Start The Fire

« Reply #1268 on: June 14, 2004, 07:24:03 PM »

What the?

Trish is so damn fine that it really doesn't matter if she can wrestle or not....

Am I the only one that noticed Trish had alittle slip last night? She shouldn't have been wearing that see-through shirt.

Anyway, I am suprised that Randy Orton retained.

-Axl Rose
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1269 on: June 14, 2004, 11:12:23 PM »

What the?

Am I the only one that noticed Trish had alittle slip last night? She shouldn't have been wearing that see-through shirt.

Anyway, I am suprised that Randy Orton retained.

damn i missed the slip!!!!!!

ok ok i got 3 out of 7 right blah!

raw is awesome tonight

the triple h eugene highlight reel segment was so fuckin hilarious i was fallin over laughing

triple h said i bought u an extra large shirt so u could slip it over your jacket after eugene put it on over his jacket

lord it was hilarious!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Chris Misfit
« Reply #1270 on: June 14, 2004, 11:23:55 PM »

I watched Bad Blood the other night. I have to say the WWE is still poor. I love wrestling, but I cannot watch that shit.

Booker T and The (un)Undertaker?
HHH and Shawn "I'm fucking useless" Michaels?

The only good part from BB was Ugene. They've worked that well.
I can only hope they don't fuck up Edge turning heel.
Beautiful Scars
Opening Act

Start The Fire

« Reply #1271 on: June 15, 2004, 03:02:25 AM »

Good-Bye to Lita's chance at the title, wouldn't her child be dead already, I mean she has been wrestling...wwe is getting pathetic...

Loved Triple H tonight, hate the fact that they made Shawn bleed like that, it was disturbing.

Love Eugene, he is just so stupid and clueless...

-Axl Rose
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1272 on: June 15, 2004, 04:08:22 AM »

I watched Bad Blood the other night. I have to say the WWE is still poor. I love wrestling, but I cannot watch that shit.

Booker T and The (un)Undertaker?
HHH and Shawn "I'm fucking useless" Michaels?

The only good part from BB was Ugene. They've worked that well.
I can only hope they don't fuck up Edge turning heel.

Any more details on why you thought Bad Blood was shit? Did you not enjoy the Hell In A Cell? And how in the blue hell can you think Shawn Michaels is useless?

And on the Smackdown side of things...
The word from Springfield, Illinois is that Chavo Guerrero, Sr. once again no-showed the house show without calling management.

No one within WWE, not even his son, has spoken to him in days and superstars are starting to worry about his situation.

Although it was expected WWE would punish Guerrero for his absences, the greater concern right now is what happened to Chavo.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2004, 04:18:23 AM by Stoned » Logged
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1273 on: June 15, 2004, 04:29:27 AM »

And on the Smackdown side of things...
The word from Springfield, Illinois is that Chavo Guerrero, Sr. once again no-showed the house show without calling management.

No one within WWE, not even his son, has spoken to him in days and superstars are starting to worry about his situation.

Although it was expected WWE would punish Guerrero for his absences, the greater concern right now is what happened to Chavo.

Thats a little worrying - wonder what he's up to....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1274 on: June 15, 2004, 04:32:15 AM »

Good-Bye to Lita's chance at the title, wouldn't her child be dead already, I mean she has been wrestling...wwe is getting pathetic...

But remember most of WWE's fans are daft at best (like us lot Cheesy) we don't understand things like that and blindly follow what ever WWE tells us yes

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1275 on: June 15, 2004, 04:37:01 AM »

But remember most of WWE's fans are daft at best (like us lot Cheesy) we don't understand things like that and blindly follow what ever WWE tells us yes

Yeah all you need now is a woman to wrestle when she is actually pregnant, lose the kid, then sue WWE for misleading her into thinking you can wrestle when pregnant
« Last Edit: June 15, 2004, 04:39:20 AM by Stoned » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1276 on: June 15, 2004, 05:13:00 AM »

im not sure, maybe if u were only a few weeks u could, i mean pregnant women have got in car wrecks and it didnt kill their babies

this a stupid angle

this is actually the angle they were gonna do in the hhh/kurtangle/stephanie triangle but didnt go thru with it

who would fuck kane just so he wouldnt keep beating u her bf? fuck that, let a guy whip my ass, dont fuck em that will make me feel like a bigger bitch than gettin my ass whooped every week

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Chris Misfit
« Reply #1277 on: June 15, 2004, 05:53:28 AM »

Any more details on why you thought Bad Blood was shit? Did you not enjoy the Hell In A Cell? And how in the blue hell can you think Shawn Michaels is useless?

The Hell In The Cell was shit. The cell barely had a factor in the match. The best part of the match was the table part, which was very poor, he couldn't even get to the top of the ladder because he couldnt stand up in the cell. The whole match was bigged up by JR, who made it out to be a slaughter fest, when it was no more than two girls prancing about (mostly lying on the mat, blading) for 45 very long minutes.

Michaels seems to have real trouble hiding the fact he's giving instructions to other wrestlers. His recent match with Benoit was poor for it, and with HHH it was terrible too. He seems to have lost the plot. The way the HIAC match ended was dire. Another pedigree? It's going to get to the point were you need five finishing moves to win a match.

I enjoyed the Orton Benjaman match. It was a good promo and a good fight (even though Flair got involved), at least theres some talent about.

And stop putting everything in bold, you big girl.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1278 on: June 15, 2004, 08:07:44 AM »

The Hell In The Cell was shit. The cell barely had a factor in the match. The best part of the match was the table part, which was very poor, he couldn't even get to the top of the ladder because he couldnt stand up in the cell. The whole match was bigged up by JR, who made it out to be a slaughter fest, when it was no more than two girls prancing about (mostly lying on the mat, blading) for 45 very long minutes.

Michaels seems to have real trouble hiding the fact he's giving instructions to other wrestlers. His recent match with Benoit was poor for it, and with HHH it was terrible too. He seems to have lost the plot. The way the HIAC match ended was dire. Another pedigree? It's going to get to the point were you need five finishing moves to win a match.

I enjoyed the Orton Benjaman match. It was a good promo and a good fight (even though Flair got involved), at least theres some talent about.

And stop putting everything in bold, you big girl.

Ok nobody took a sick bump off the cell but it's use was to keep Evolution out, to keep The Game and HBK trapped together.  They had their heads grinded against the cell and were thrown into it several times so it was used.  I have to disagree with your assessment of Michaels i still think all his matches are great, ok i know what you mean about giving instructions but you could blame the camera angles plus you can't hear exactly what he's saying just assume he's talking smakc to HHH.  BTW i like using BOLD.  Least you enjoyed Orton's match, Orton is the future of the company out of all the young stars like Benjamin, Cena etc. Orton is the top one.

Some extra HBK news explaining his condition and future plans taken from www.backstagewrestling.com:
Several people have emailed us asking what the deal was with the Shawn Michaels injury last night. For those curious, he was not hurt and the entire thing was a planned angle.

There had been talk for a few weeks now that Shawn would be taking some time off after the Hell in a Cell match to spend time with his wife who is expecting another child in the next month or so.

We have been told that Shawn and WWE reached an agreement last week and signed a one year contract extension. He is expected to be back in time for SummerSlam to likely face Kane.

Summerslam already is shaping up quite well:
HHH vs Benoit
HBK vs Kane
And The Rock is rumoured to be there as well, maybe they could have him face Orton, that would be damn good
« Last Edit: June 15, 2004, 03:00:39 PM by Stoned » Logged
Chris Misfit
« Reply #1279 on: June 15, 2004, 03:42:14 PM »

I have to disagree with your assessment of Michaels i still think all his matches are great, ok i know what you mean about giving instructions but you could blame the camera angles plus you can't hear exactly what he's saying just assume he's talking smakc to HHH.  

For the Benoit match, It wasn't the camera. He was actually shouting, he did cover his mouth though, which made no difference....as I said he was shouting. Why didn't he use the ref?

For the HHH match it was probably the camera man. I do remember him getting a bit too close to HHH and cleary hear a "FUCK ME!" from Hunter.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: