Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 04:30:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228560 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 849275 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1240 on: June 12, 2004, 11:08:04 AM »

Happy Birthday Evolution.............16.......jeez....makes me feel old to, Izzy ill await your Bombshell (drop it round about Smackdown's next PPV provide some excitement Wink ) .  Ok Liv hi there, good to know someone watches the women's division, it's generally my cigarette break match, Zach Gowen and Mark Henry were useful for the food breaks.  HBK winning would be great he's been my fave for his whole career from The Rockers to now - fuckin' legend if Janetty had avoided the drugs he could of still been around now.  The women's division did have a time of good matches though.  Anyone remember Alundra Blaze vs Bull Nakano, that bitch Nakano could wrestle.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1241 on: June 12, 2004, 01:43:34 PM »

Benoit b Kane
La Resistance b Benoit/Edge
Orton b Shelton
Eugene b Coach
Y2J b Tomko
HBK b HHH
Gail b Lita, Victoria and Trish

damn can't wait till this sunday , and welcome to this section of the board Liv. beer

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1242 on: June 13, 2004, 04:22:39 AM »

Wahoo, a woman in the world i created! Its been too long and to be honest ive grown sick of chatting up Izzy!?!

I was watching Smackdown last night but inevitably i fell asleep, only to awaken at the very end to see that The Undertaker had joined Heyman!

WTF happened there?

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1243 on: June 13, 2004, 07:09:19 AM »

Wahoo, a woman in the world i created! Its been too long and to be honest ive grown sick of chatting up Izzy!?!

I was watching Smackdown last night but inevitably i fell asleep, only to awaken at the very end to see that The Undertaker had joined Heyman!

WTF happened there?

Basically a couple of weeks back Heyman and The Dudley Boyz kidnapped Paul Bearer.  Last week Heyman said join us Taker or you will never see him again so what you saw was Taker joining them for the sake of Bearer put simply he is still a face and given half a chance he'll turn on The Dudleyz and Heyman especially since the rumoured Great American Bash match is Undertaker vs The Dudleyz in a handicap match.
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1244 on: June 13, 2004, 08:09:35 AM »

Yeah, i knew the background to it but was quite suprised by the booking there....

Especially since The Undertaker is supposed to be having a feud with that Albino Mordecai....

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1245 on: June 13, 2004, 08:19:31 AM »

Yeah, i knew the background to it but was quite suprised by the booking there....

Especially since The Undertaker is supposed to be having a feud with that Albino Mordecai....

I think that feud will be held off 'til Mordecai has been made to look like more of a monster since when they do meet Undertaker will bury his career
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1246 on: June 13, 2004, 09:15:33 AM »

thanks Izzy,Stoned and D! Smiley

ended up being great,got drunk on 16 shots of whiskey to celebrate my years on earth and spouting my views on the state of wrestling today Undecided

if any of you guys saw the projected GAB card you'll know about the "FLag Match" between Dupree and RVD and the US title match between booker t and Cena being combined now

im loving that!fatal 4 ways always add an air of mystery of the eventual winner . i can't pick a winner as it stands

regarding Kenzo Suzuki.Haku called.....he wants his hair back!

i cant see Suzuki going very far in WWE

Last time i was out drinking like that i ended up in hospital but that was more because i mixed a few too many drinks anyway that's a different story and not even slightly wrestling related so moving on........

I ain't seen Kenzo yet i keep missing his adverts and also missed his match with Scott 2 Hotty but if he has Haku's hair then he is doomed

As for the Dupree/RVD/Booker T/Cena match i can't pick a winner either i would like to think it would be Cena for the same reason i want Orton to retain this weekend the US Title needs some pride restoring to it Eddie Guerrero started it's WWE run off in style but Big Show nearly killed it...........

I'll be back later with my BAD BLOOD predictions i always like to leave it til the last minute incase of any developments throughout today therefore i can be spot on for once and whoop all your predictions Grin Tongue smoking
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1247 on: June 13, 2004, 11:41:34 AM »

I'll be back later with my BAD BLOOD predictions i always like to leave it til the last minute incase of any developments throughout today therefore i can be spot on for once and whoop all your predictions Grin Tongue smoking

What a fucking day for Sport!!!

England vs New Zealand in the Cricket!
The Canadian Grand Prix
England Vs France in Euro 2004
Bad Blood

Cool as fuck...sporting Heaven!!

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1248 on: June 13, 2004, 11:51:20 AM »

Actually 2 out of 4 are good there, Football and Wrestling.  Cricket is dull and Motor Racing..fuck i switched that shit off years ago never thought it could become so boring anyway i can't wait any longer so here are my predictions;

Bad Blood
Hell In A Cell: Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H = Triple H
World Championship: Chris Benoit vs. Kane = Chris Benoit
Intercontinental Championship: Shelton Benjamin vs. Randy Orton = Randy Orton
Women's Championship: Victoria vs. Gail Kim vs. Trish Stratus vs. Lita = Lita
Tyson Tomko vs. Chris Jericho = Chris Jericho
World Tag Team Championship: La Resistance vs Edge & Chris Benoit = La Resistance
Eugene vs. Jonathan Coachman = Euguene
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1249 on: June 13, 2004, 02:18:55 PM »

Damn i knew i shouldn't have played so hard to get hihi

Prediction time....

- its got to be, Triple H runs the show and has lost quite a few matches of late, obviously he has been promised something

- I want it to be Kane - but logically it has to be Chris, they have never used Kane right, i doubt that will change

Intercontinental Championship: Shelton Benjamin vs. Randy Orton = Randy Orton
-hmm agreeing too much with Stoned here - this match is too close to call, there both being pushed but if i had to go out on a limp i'd say its gonna be Orton

- a Lita win due to Kane interference...but then maybe that might cost her the match.....

-for sure - Jericho has bene too low key for a while

World Tag Team Championship: La Resistance vs Edge & Chris Benoit
-don't know don't care

Eugene vs. Jonathan Coachman
-Eugene - don't care really...
« Last Edit: June 13, 2004, 02:20:25 PM by Izzy » Logged

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Beautiful Scars
Opening Act

Start The Fire

« Reply #1250 on: June 13, 2004, 04:49:06 PM »

- After much thought, I realized Tiple H will win, I mean Shawn is leaving for a few weeks due to his wife being pregnant, why would he win?

- I love Chris, but I am hoping Kane wins, but he won't...

Intercontinental Championship: Shelton Benjamin vs. Randy Orton = Shelton Benjamin
-Orton has held the title to long, although I hate Shelton.

- Lita hasn't been the champion in 4 years, and please put it on someone intresting.

-I just pray that the fuck-up we know as Tyson doesn't hurt Chris too bad, and I pray that this S/L comes to an end.

World Tag Team Championship: La Resistance vs Edge & Chris Benoit
-Who gives a fuck?

Eugene vs. Jonathan Coachman
-Eugene...

"Life sucks, but in a beautiful kind of way."
-Axl Rose
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1251 on: June 13, 2004, 05:01:53 PM »

Intercontinental Championship: Shelton Benjamin vs. Randy Orton = Shelton Benjamin

Shelton is a great talent im guessing you hate him since he's lacking a personality and has awful entrance music.  As for Randy Orton having the IC Title too long it has not been too long a good lengthy reign helps bring meaning back to the title and Orton is great i hope he keeps it ok
« Last Edit: June 13, 2004, 05:02:45 PM by Stoned » Logged
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1252 on: June 13, 2004, 05:34:58 PM »

Shelton is a great talent im guessing you hate him since he's lacking a personality and has awful entrance music.  As for Randy Orton having the IC Title too long it has not been too long a good lengthy reign helps bring meaning back to the title and Orton is great i hope he keeps it ok

Orton has given some meaning back to the IC title - i'm not sure Benjamin would do the same -yet a win may really take him into the big time - its gonna be intresting to find out

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #1253 on: June 13, 2004, 07:30:45 PM »

I say

Triple HHH over Michels

Benoit over Kane

Sheldon over Orton

Gail or Lita over Victoria

Jericho over Tomko

La Ressistance over Benoit and Edge

Eugene over Coach

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Beautiful Scars
Opening Act

Start The Fire

« Reply #1254 on: June 13, 2004, 07:52:12 PM »

yeah, he has no gimmick, And I really hate how they are doing this Benoit thing, it's a total rip off of when Shawn won, "his boy hood dream has come true."

"Life sucks, but in a beautiful kind of way."
-Axl Rose
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1255 on: June 13, 2004, 11:41:11 PM »

just got home from watchin the ppv

i missed the first 2 matches due to technical difficulties, i know kane forced a dq, did jericho win?

great ppv, real innovative moves in the womens title match, that was actually a great match

orton winning was a surprise, i figured benjamin would get a chance at a title

hell in the cell was simply amazing

shawn looked as if he legitimately hurt his back, i hope not

the end of that match made me wonder if shawn just had his last match, cause it looked like it was the end

great win for hhh great match

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1256 on: June 14, 2004, 06:18:53 AM »

Opening match with the DQ finish nothing special.

Jericho beat Tomko in a cracking match surprisingly Tomko ain't that bad.

Orton beat Benjamin in a class match, bit short but still good lets hope his reign continue's with the IC Title.

Trish's win was impressive but still a women's match and my attention was dipping.

Euguene vs Coach sucked Euguene used all the same moves as he did against Johnny Nitro on RAW it was nearly an identical work apart from the Rock Bottom/People's Elbow finish.

Benoit beat Kane in a cracking title match and the finish was good it made Kane still look like a monster the way he did not succumb to the Crippler Crossface or the Sharpshooter.

HHH vs HBK, 47 minutes 26 seconds, the longest Hell In A Cell match ever and one of the best.  Shame HHH won but hey shit happens, as for the ending the way the camera's carried on rolling for HBK to get up, then played his music and showed him saying goodbye to the fans who knows.....I think though it's more a case of goodbye for now.  He 'supposedly' requested 6 weeks leave for the birth of his second child so he'll probably return Summerslam time and the back injury in the match id say was a work to explain his absence if it was for real then continuing to inflict damage on it would be plain dumb

This PPV gets an A- off me

Predictions:
Stoned = 5 out of 7
Malcolm = 4 out of 7
Beautiful Scars = 4 out of 7
Izzy = 5 out of 7
Evolution = 5 out of 7
Timothy = 4 out of 7
D = 3 out of 7 no
« Last Edit: June 14, 2004, 06:21:50 AM by Stoned » Logged
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1257 on: June 14, 2004, 09:35:30 AM »

Thought that the ppv was pretty good just on the matchs before the Hell in a Cell. but damn the hell in a cell was worth the purchase price alone. A-

As much as I want to hate Triple H I can't when the bastered goes and put on a hell of a show like he did with Shawn. Hope that wasn't Shawn's last Match ,but if it was what a way to go after a hell ove a performace.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1258 on: June 14, 2004, 11:24:16 AM »

damn i just got 3 out of 7 right?

i know i got the tag team, benoit and hell in the cell right

i didnt think tomko would lose his fuckin debut match, i figured christian would interfere, wonder where they go from here

womens title, that was a guess, i had no clue, up until the match i fuckin thought molly holly was in it

i think shelton benjamin shouldve got a title but i think this can plant some seeds for a orton vs hhh feud down the road, batista beat benjamin, orton beat benjamin but yet hhh hasnt

shawn micheals proved he is the greatest wrestler alive tonight and hhh showed that he still has it! this match was worth the 35 bucks alone, it was awesome!

i got eugene right, hey i got 4 out of 7 didnt i? i know i got the tag titles,benoit over kane and eugene right, did i pick hbk or something ni the hell in the cell? dont know why i wouldve did that, hmmmmmmmm oh well, it doesnt matter!!!!

whoever watches great american bash let me know what happens

i dont get smackdown anymore, my cable provider dropped upn, so i dont get to watch itanymore

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1259 on: June 14, 2004, 11:27:44 AM »

[

benoit over kanegail kim to win womens title
shelton benjamin over orton, orton to be pushed to world title status since hhh is gonna be gone
tyson over jericho via christian interference
eugene over coach
hhh over hbk, hbk owes him a job
la resistance over edge and benoit further planting the seeds of a feud

i got 4 right stoned! thank u very much!

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: