Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 01:38:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228561 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 850168 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1080 on: May 01, 2004, 04:36:23 AM »

hopefully HHH will get some praise for puttin over talent!

he is doin a good job!

i dont get UPN anymore so i dont get to watch smackdown anymore which i could care less

id like to keep up with RVD but fuck it!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1081 on: May 01, 2004, 06:50:29 AM »

For all of us in England, and near Manchester great fuckin' news that i got from www.backstagewrestling.com a real PPV is finally arriving in the UK:

It appears Tampa is out, and the WWE pay-per-view SummerSlam will be at Manchester, England's Old Stafford Stadium which seats more than 70,000 or in Toronto, Canada.

Oh my god...........

That would rock

But Old Trafford isn't enclosed, well i supposed they did it at Wembley before.......

Seems unlikely they would come over here (bastards) but if they do i will aim to be there!!!

Bad news from www.backstagewrestling.com

The WWE will confirm later today that the official location for SummerSlam 2004, which will take place on August 15th will be held in Toronto, Canada.

There were reports that the WWE may be looking to hold the event in England, but apparently in the end they decided on Toronto. It will be held at the Air Canada Centre.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1082 on: May 01, 2004, 09:19:44 AM »

For all of us in England, and near Manchester great fuckin' news that i got from www.backstagewrestling.com a real PPV is finally arriving in the UK:

It appears Tampa is out, and the WWE pay-per-view SummerSlam will be at Manchester, England's Old Stafford Stadium which seats more than 70,000 or in Toronto, Canada.

Oh my god...........

That would rock

But Old Trafford isn't enclosed, well i supposed they did it at Wembley before.......

Seems unlikely they would come over here (bastards) but if they do i will aim to be there!!!

Bad news from www.backstagewrestling.com

The WWE will confirm later today that the official location for SummerSlam 2004, which will take place on August 15th will be held in Toronto, Canada.

There were reports that the WWE may be looking to hold the event in England, but apparently in the end they decided on Toronto. It will be held at the Air Canada Centre.

Hardly a surprise there - WWE seems to have a pathologial fear of trying ANYTHING adventureous - Summerslam over here would be a great PR move - it would increase intrest over here and make WWE seem a little less stale....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1083 on: May 01, 2004, 09:21:35 AM »

i dont get UPN anymore so i dont get to watch smackdown anymore which i could care less

But Smackdown's where it's all happin' nervous

Could that show get any worse?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1084 on: May 01, 2004, 09:29:52 AM »

Errrrr...............yeah Steph Mcmahon could return to it
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1085 on: May 01, 2004, 04:30:56 PM »

I quite like her drool

Poor Kurt will never wrestle again - well not till Judgement day at any rate hihi

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1086 on: May 01, 2004, 04:47:16 PM »

I quite like her drool

Poor Kurt will never wrestle again - well not till Judgement day at any rate hihi

I like her it that sense  drool i wish she'd do the Divas magazine or Playboy but as an on-screen character she is there way to much and just sucks (i wish Smiley)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1087 on: May 01, 2004, 08:02:48 PM »

lord smackdown is so awful, i hadnt watched it in months anyway, i decided to give it a watch thursday and the fuckin channel is gone

oh well!

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1088 on: May 02, 2004, 03:38:51 PM »

........................Ok continuing what i was about to say;

Tyson Tomko reminds me a bit of Bull Buchanan being big and handy with his feet and bald, i think he will suck ive read he is still a bit green and i think he's been called up like Nathan Jones and Matt Morgan where he is big, in ring i think he'll suck.

As for Lance Storm he was doomed from the moment he was labelled boring, great wrestler but nothing could of got him over not even Jericho it would just of pulled Chris down.
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #1089 on: May 03, 2004, 05:09:13 AM »

As for Lance Storm he was doomed from the moment he was labelled boring, great wrestler but nothing could of got him over not even Jericho it would just of pulled Chris down.

Yeah and besides Lance Storm has made it official he's gonna become a new trainer in OVW, WWE School.

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1090 on: May 03, 2004, 03:33:19 PM »

here it is everyone

tonight

shawn micheals vs chris benoit

holy fuck im excited!!!!!!

lets go HBK

i hope this match doesnt end up Gay u know its gonna be the greatest raw match ever!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2004, 03:34:52 PM by D » Logged

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1091 on: May 03, 2004, 03:50:19 PM »

Summerslam = Benoit vs HHH, HHH is going off filming soon, he won't be around for RAW's Bad Blood PPV, a Heel is needed to face Benoit, with HHH away HBK is the top guy therefore i think he will turn heel the match will end in a DQ and they will face off at Bad Blood (rumour is going around about this suggestions say it may be a Ladder Match).

Sting to WWE? Word going round at the moment is Sting is in talks with WWE and although not keen on the idea, his friend Lex Luger is in financial trouble and if WWE were to take Lex on Sting has said he would join to although does not want to be on the road all the time since his has a family to think of, and he also does not agree with WWE morals and has worried he may be misused like Goldberg.......who knows what will happen, if i was WWE i would grab them both ok
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1092 on: May 03, 2004, 05:08:45 PM »

Summerslam = Benoit vs HHH, HHH is going off filming soon, he won't be around for RAW's Bad Blood PPV, a Heel is needed to face Benoit, with HHH away HBK is the top guy therefore i think he will turn heel the match will end in a DQ and they will face off at Bad Blood (rumour is going around about this suggestions say it may be a Ladder Match).

Sting to WWE? Word going round at the moment is Sting is in talks with WWE and although not keen on the idea, his friend Lex Luger is in financial trouble and if WWE were to take Lex on Sting has said he would join to although does not want to be on the road all the time since his has a family to think of, and he also does not agree with WWE morals and has worried he may be misused like Goldberg.......who knows what will happen, if i was WWE i would grab them both ok

Sting?

Is there any one they haven't drafted in?

NO MORE GOLDBERGS!!!!!!

Sting would probably rock - but hell i thought Goldberg would too....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1093 on: May 04, 2004, 04:13:03 AM »

raw was awesome!

when it started with the 6 man tag between evolution, bautista,orton and hhh vs edge,benjamin and tajiri

i knew raw was gonna be great!
excellent 20 min opening match, the entire match was class

matt hardy and kane's angle is goin good, kane really looks like a freaky bastard again

the eugene and william regal skits are fuckin hilarious!

the main event was breathtaking! wait till u guys watch this one!

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1094 on: May 04, 2004, 09:59:55 AM »

Raw was kick ass last night .
If Sting comes to WWE he should be more like the Sting during the NWO run in WCW.  
  beer
« Last Edit: May 04, 2004, 10:00:45 AM by timothy » Logged

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1095 on: May 04, 2004, 02:59:14 PM »

from www.backstagewrestling.com

Local radio ad's in Columbus, Ohio are running ads for the Bad Blood PPV, which takes place on June 13th in Columbus, OH. They announced that the main event will be Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels in a Hell in a Cell match.

Holy shit that will be great..........who will Benoit be facing though?
The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #1096 on: May 04, 2004, 04:27:19 PM »

from www.backstagewrestling.com

Local radio ad's in Columbus, Ohio are running ads for the Bad Blood PPV, which takes place on June 13th in Columbus, OH. They announced that the main event will be Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels in a Hell in a Cell match.

Holy shit that will be great..........who will Benoit be facing though?

Jehrico challenged the winner of last night's title match.

So there you go.

I hope they do a rematch of their ladder match from Royal Rumble 2001.

BTW, The Rock N' Roll Express in their prime own the Rockers.

P.S. Raw kicked major ass last night and is the best it's been since 2001.  Wrestling has really improved since the Royal Rumble.

Smackdown isn't as bad as people say except for pushing that no-talent Hack Bradshaw in the Main event

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1097 on: May 05, 2004, 02:26:46 AM »

i agree rock n roll express are my all time fav tag team god damn those were my heroes

i remember at superstar dream matches when they lost the belts to the midnight express when jim cornette hit ricky in the back of the head with the tennis racket i fuckin was heartbroken i cried

rock n roll express are the greatest ever!

The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #1098 on: May 06, 2004, 08:45:06 PM »

i agree rock n roll express are my all time fav tag team god damn those were my heroes

i remember at superstar dream matches when they lost the belts to the midnight express when jim cornette hit ricky in the back of the head with the tennis racket i fuckin was heartbroken i cried

rock n roll express are the greatest ever!

You're damn right.

I have a question, Did you see their match from Starcade 86 with the Anderson (Ole and Arn)?  Now, that was some grade A class Southern Tag Team Wrestling.  What is your opinion of it?

WWE should really give some great Tag Teams their due (and try to gain excitement for their lacking tag team division) by releasing a DVD of the greatest Tag Team matches.  

They could include the RNR Express, Midnight Express, the Road Warriors, Hart Foundation, Owen Hart and Davey Boy Smith,Dudley Boys, Tully Blanchard and Arn Anderson, Edge and Christians, the Hardy's (before Jeff started botching every move), Demolition (The best LOD ripoff team), and assorted other tag teams.

P.S. You can check actually check the Andersons/Express match out on the WWE Bloodbath Cage DVD by the way. It's is slightly clipped, but in PERFECT quality. Jim Crockett and Ted Turner kept the archive in Tip Top condition which is good news for Vince.  

Also check out the Easter Egg of the World Championship Wrestling breaking news report of Ronnie "No Charisma" Garvin winning the title from Flair which includes the last 5 minutes of that match.  That match has held up so well as far as picture quality it's not even funny.  Good footage too.

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
Evolution
« Reply #1099 on: May 08, 2004, 07:45:14 AM »

wrestlingexposed.com have reported that its gonna be benoit vs kane at bad blood.raw was kickarse last night and next week's is shaping up to be immensely good ok
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: