Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 06:37:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228561 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 850586 times)
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #1040 on: April 16, 2004, 06:55:38 PM »

Thing is Bradshaw is a big guy who is friends with the right people, so chances are always gonna come knocking.

WWE.com have officially announced that Steve 'Stone Cold Steve Austin' Williams has been released after contract negotiations fell apart.

So its the end of an era again, I'm starting to think that the brock/goldberg match at WMXX was cursed!!!, However I'm sure that all 3 will return somewhere along the line, in fact what odds on a threeway at WM21?!?!?

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1041 on: April 17, 2004, 04:36:24 AM »

Thing is Bradshaw is a big guy who is friends with the right people, so chances are always gonna come knocking.

WWE.com have officially announced that Steve 'Stone Cold Steve Austin' Williams has been released after contract negotiations fell apart.

So he's left again.......i would care, but how many times has he left and returned now??

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Evolution
« Reply #1042 on: April 17, 2004, 09:28:09 AM »

yeh i agree hell be back soon.i was enjoying the rvd/booker match from smackdown and im glad it ended the way it did because booker t now looks fucking ruthless!is the big show quitting angle his knee op excuse?itll probably lead to another monster push 4 show when he returns confused
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1043 on: April 17, 2004, 03:29:35 PM »

big show is horrible

i cant wait for backlash i hope hhh or hbk wins back the belt

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Evolution
« Reply #1044 on: April 17, 2004, 08:06:33 PM »

big show spits a lot drool"u think thats funny torrie?"
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1045 on: April 18, 2004, 07:20:15 AM »

Final Backlash Card To Get Everyone In The Mood For It Tonight:

World Heavyweight Championship: The Final Encounter
Chris Benoit vs HHH vs Shawn Michaels

Intercontinental Championship:
Randy Orton vs Cactus Jack

Handicap Match:
Chris Jericho vs Christian & Trish Stratus

Kane vs Edge

The Coach vs Tajiri

WWE Women's Championship:
Victoria vs Lita

Shelton Benjamin vs Ric Flair
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1046 on: April 18, 2004, 08:17:51 AM »

Oh my gawd...

I was watching Big Show's 'temper tantrum' on Smackdown

That must have been the most embarrassing thing i have ever watched, it was painful to sit through.......if ever i needed an excuse never to watch smackdown again i think i found it

Raaaarrrrr *throws over a car*

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Evolution
« Reply #1047 on: April 18, 2004, 10:52:41 AM »

i hope they add another match 2 the card.unless the 3 way,handicap and ic title matches go on for ages
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1048 on: April 18, 2004, 11:19:17 AM »

They really do need to add to the card i agree, but if they don't that means the main event could be an epic classic, i hope for damn sure it is, i loved their Mania match but the way they've been saying it was the greatest match of all time....it wasn't that good Shocked, is nobody on this board that bothered about Backlash there has been very little talk about it anyway i'll make my predictions:

World Heavyweight Championship: The Final Encounter
Chris Benoit vs HHH vs Shawn Michaels = Chris Benoit

Intercontinental Championship:
Randy Orton vs Cactus Jack = Randy Orton

Handicap Match:
Chris Jericho vs Christian & Trish Stratus = Chris Jericho

Kane vs Edge = Edge

The Coach vs Tajiri = Tajiri

WWE Women's Championship:
Victoria vs Lita = Victoria

Shelton Benjamin vs Ric Flair = Shelton Benjamin
Evolution
« Reply #1049 on: April 18, 2004, 11:40:24 AM »

i agree with everyone of your predictions there.backlash is pretty much easy to predict with is a shame.i found a little strange that grand master sexay returned to be swiftly squashed by kane.at the very least gms could have been put on smackdown to try and break up the tag team champions with a possibly scotty/sexay match at judgement day.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1050 on: April 18, 2004, 11:52:42 AM »

i agree with everyone of your predictions there.backlash is pretty much easy to predict with is a shame.i found a little strange that grand master sexay returned to be swiftly squashed by kane.at the very least gms could have been put on smackdown to try and break up the tag team champions with a possibly scotty/sexay match at judgement day.

I actually don't think Backlash is that predictable and i found it hard making predictions:

Edge will not lose on his return but will Kane get beaten again? Could be a DQ finish

Will Foley lose again? But would they really give him the Intercontinental Belt

Will Benoit win in his hometown? HHH was supposed to be leaving after Backlash and returning around Summerslam but the latest word is filming has been held up and in actual fact he will not be leaving until Summerslam time so will HHH want to lose for a fifth time.  He lost at Mania, to Benjamin 2wice then his team lost on RAW - HHH and 5 straight defeats Roll Eyes Shocked.  Don't count out HBK either he is still the showstopper and he is not just in the mix for the damn fun of it, do you really think he is happy to just watch Benoit and HHH pass the belt back and forth, do not count out a HBK heel turn it's been mentioned on some sites and is long overdue how it would work i don't know - how about he slaps the sharpshooter on Benoit and Vince comes down and calls for the bell  rofl

As for Grandmaster Sexay i never had any time for him and i wish they'd dumped him on Smackdown, he is a cruiserweight and his buddies are on Smackdown where is the damn logic
Evolution
« Reply #1051 on: April 18, 2004, 12:03:46 PM »

gd point actually i could see kane losing but edge needs a win,also i would like to see either cactus/orton win so im just hoping 4 a bloodbath
Evolution
« Reply #1052 on: April 18, 2004, 06:18:35 PM »

http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/pictures/seven.jpg

kevin"seven"Fertig is getting called up from ohio to play "Mordechai" a christopher daniels "fallen angel" type character.hes gonna replace lesnar in the undertaker feud and with most likely job to him at judgement day.

ryan clark from wrestlingexposed.com is my source
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1053 on: April 19, 2004, 12:37:19 AM »

i had to work till fuckin midnight so i missed it, someone please write a review!

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1054 on: April 19, 2004, 01:53:08 AM »

Never fear Stoned is here smoking

Ok Backlash Review:

Shelton Benjamin vs Ric Flair = Shelton Benjamin
Good opening match nice to see Benjamin win nothing special but nice enough start, Flair though should really quit now though

Coach vs Tajiri = Coach
Well Coach can indeed wrestle this match was pretty boring i believe the only reason for it was to push GarrisonCade who interfered on Coach's behalf to help him could see Coach managing him in the future

Chris Jericho vs Christian/Trish = Chris Jericho
Funny little match nothing great from a wrestling standpoint but entertaining and good to see Jericho get the win without making the CLB look crap, Christian can just blame Trish and carry on with his push and Jericho still looks great

Victoria vs Lita = Victoria
Not bad by women's standards good to see Victoria retain but i wasn't really interested in this match

Foley vs Orton = Orton
All i can say is Holy Shit this match lived up to expectations, thumbtacks, barbwire blood and an Orton victory this match was tremendous when Orton went for the RKO and missed and went flying onto the thumbtacks that was sick, this match was so fuckin' good

La Resistance vs Hurricane & S.H.I.T = Hurricane & S.H.I.T
Crap match that should not have been added only good bit was Eugene Dinsmore and Regal showed up again, God i love those 2 pure comedy, Hurricane picke up the win for his team when he nailed a distracted Rob Conway with the eye of the hurricane

Edge vs Kane = Edge
Short, bit crap, Edge won with the cast he had to cheat made him look crap and fuck the 'monster' Kane looks bad now, i still blame Shane their feud helped lose his monster appeal

Chris Benoit vs HHH vs HBK = Chris Benoit (w/ Sharpshooter on HBK rofl )
This fucking rocked, HBK took a sick bump, he got a hell of alot of You Screwed Bret chants as did Earl Hebner hihi, the look on HBK's face was priceless and when HBK slapped the sharpshooter on HBK, fuck the fans were fuming.  For the finish though Benoit knocked HHH into the crowd and as Benoit rolled back in the ring HBK had begun tuning up the band he went for Sweet Chin Music but it was reversed and Benoit put on the sharpshooter, fans went wild, HHH was recovering slowing getting back to the ring and as he was crawling in well......HBK tapped, Benoit celebrated holding the World Title and Championship great match ok

Overall Backlash gets an A- and i have to say this was one of the best Raw PPV's since the brand split ok

And when i made my predictions only 7 matches were listed and 6 of my predictions were correct if it had not been for Coach id of got 100%.......son of a bitch rant
« Last Edit: April 19, 2004, 02:39:47 AM by STONED IN THE NORTH » Logged
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1055 on: April 19, 2004, 02:02:04 AM »

Got this from www.backstagewrestling.com

The following notes were contributed by various readers:

- After Backlash last night, Chris Benoit got on the mic and screamed at HBK. He mentioned that HBK "screwed Bret," that he tapped tonight, and then challenged HBK to a five-minute match. HBK declined.

HHH then told Benoit that at least he didn't tap tonight and that Benoit will never make him tap again. Sure enough, Benoit made him tap.

- Fan reports alo indicate that the crowd was not too high on Shelton Benjamin, but obviously gave huge pops for Chris Benoit. Chris Jericho also got a good reaction. On the heel side, HBK received loads of heat.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1056 on: April 19, 2004, 09:12:09 AM »

Damn now I wish that Iwatched Backlash, might have to catch a replay.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1057 on: April 19, 2004, 09:25:58 AM »

im starting to hate chris benoit rant

he isnt half the man or wrestler HBK is

and fuck bret hart!

god damn im sick of that

bret screwed bret!

wrestling is a business, bret took it into real life and didnt want to drop the belt, he refused to job, vince only did what he thought he had to do to save his company

i like bret hart alot but he screwed himself not doing what was right for the company

that would be like on rocky 3 mr t refusing to job to rocky

what the fuck, u are paid for a role, do the role and shut the fuck up!

Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1058 on: April 19, 2004, 01:13:54 PM »

Why are the fans going on about Bret being screwed, what triggered that?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Evolution
« Reply #1059 on: April 19, 2004, 02:12:56 PM »

backlash was a great ppv but the tag team match kinda shat on the card a little.the main event and foley/orton were completely kickass ok also that benoit package around edmonton was kool
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: