Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 08:33:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228561 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 850754 times)
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1020 on: April 11, 2004, 06:27:09 PM »

I agree...Austin's 'charms' account for very little when he can no longer wrestle.

Ah fuck it, a few Stunners here and there and some beer stains on the ring...Its what hes about these days...

He will probably wrestle one last match against Goldberg next year...

Evolution
« Reply #1021 on: April 11, 2004, 09:48:49 PM »

that would be a blockbuster match!on a different topic as ne1 seen the divas 04 magazine pics yet? drool
The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #1022 on: April 11, 2004, 10:01:57 PM »

that would be a blockbuster match!on a different topic as ne1 seen the divas 04 magazine pics yet? drool

English?

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1023 on: April 12, 2004, 02:59:40 AM »

its gonna be interesting at backlash, i really cant see benoit winning but then again who could win?

its gonna be tough to call

wonder who shelton benjamin will feud with?>

looks like kane will be buried as he will lose to edge

kane had such potential and the wwe as usual fucked it all up

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1024 on: April 12, 2004, 06:28:29 AM »

its gonna be interesting at backlash, i really cant see benoit winning but then again who could win?

its gonna be tough to call

wonder who shelton benjamin will feud with?>

looks like kane will be buried as he will lose to edge

kane had such potential and the wwe as usual fucked it all up

Benoit has only just won the belt so as much as i love HBK i want Benoit to hold onto it for a while and drop it to HBK down the line, btw HHH's chances of winning are slim to none word has it straight after Backlash he is heading off to do more movie work, Edge over Kane why not Kane got buried long ago by Shane give Edge a chance, word has it Shelton may be added to the main event and it looks possible i mean who else can he face at Backlash, Batista? Flair? How about Foley vs Orton is that gonna be brutal or a let down, who's gonna win? Would Foley really get the Intercontinental belt? But would they bring him back just to lose to Orton 2wice? I want Orton to win but i really don't know who will
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1025 on: April 12, 2004, 08:47:45 AM »

I have a felling at Backlash that HHH will some how win the title back. Maybe thats why they would ad Shelton to the match that why Benoit doesn't get pinned

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #1026 on: April 12, 2004, 05:14:51 PM »

I have a felling at Backlash that HHH will some how win the title back. Maybe thats why they would ad Shelton to the match that why Benoit doesn't get pinned

Triple H has always been my all time favorite wrestler but enoughs enough. Hes won the belt 7 or 8 times now. Let Benoit have a good 2-3 month run with it. I havnt had a chance to watch Raw since Wrestlemania but I heard that Triple H got drafted to Smackdown. Could someone update me on this since Backlash is a Raw event id really like to know whats happening with Hunter. Noway will Foley win any gold. Ive heard his stint is near done and he said it himself back in December he only planned to appear through Wrestlemania and a few dates after which is a shame cause Foley kicks ass but this match is gunna suck. His performance at Mania was really weak i found, and his punches looked really fake. Undecided

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Evolution
« Reply #1027 on: April 12, 2004, 07:42:26 PM »

i would like a shelton/batista match at backlash.also i think tajiri should be included on the card somehow.was it me or was lita phoning it in on raw last week?i dont think she deserves the victoria match.

im loving the way trish's heel turn is going!i wasnt sure if the fans wud react to a bad side of trish but its bn great.anything that helps advance christian is gd 2 me!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1028 on: April 12, 2004, 10:37:39 PM »

i love trish as a heel she is so sexy

shelton benjamin is a future world champion

so is edge and randy orton

i like johnny nitro i see tons of potential in him

the christian,trish and jericho feud is awesome i love it!

raw has been pretty good so far

ric flair vs shelton benjamin, they are really elevating benjamin quick

look for benjamin to win the king of the ring

who won king of the ring last year? i cant remember

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1029 on: April 13, 2004, 03:35:57 AM »

Triple H has always been my all time favorite wrestler but enoughs enough. Hes won the belt 7 or 8 times now. Let Benoit have a good 2-3 month run with it. I havnt had a chance to watch Raw since Wrestlemania but I heard that Triple H got drafted to Smackdown. Could someone update me on this since Backlash is a Raw event id really like to know whats happening with Hunter. Noway will Foley win any gold. Ive heard his stint is near done and he said it himself back in December he only planned to appear through Wrestlemania and a few dates after which is a shame cause Foley kicks ass but this match is gunna suck. His performance at Mania was really weak i found, and his punches looked really fake. Undecided

Yeah he got drafted to Smackdown, but the new Smackdown General Manager 'Kurt Angle' drafted him back to RAW in exchange for Booker T and The Dudleyz, that is why Backlash is headlined by Benoit/HHH/HBK the Wrestlemania rematch ok
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1030 on: April 13, 2004, 05:39:08 PM »

D,

King Of The Ring wasnt a PPV last year and wont be this year, they replaced it with one of the shitty split brand PPV's.

The first was the best, with Brett's Victories over Razor, Mr Perfect and Bam Bam being awesome!

Bring back Brett!!!

Christian has been my fave wrestler for nigh on 5 years now, he gets better and better and this recent feud prooves he has what it takes. Mic ability, sound wrestling skills with some shuit hot moves.

The Impaler/Unprettier/Crossplex DDT has got to be the best thought out finisher in the game and is quite awesome!

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #1031 on: April 13, 2004, 06:21:24 PM »

Since when did you, of all people start selling the Bret form Bret Hart with two 'T's'?!?!?!?

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1032 on: April 13, 2004, 06:26:39 PM »

He changed his name by depol on my request!

Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1033 on: April 14, 2004, 04:42:58 PM »

D,

King Of The Ring wasnt a PPV last year and wont be this year, they replaced it with one of the shitty split brand PPV's.

The first was the best, with Brett's Victories over Razor, Mr Perfect and Bam Bam being awesome!

Bring back Brett!!!

Christian has been my fave wrestler for nigh on 5 years now, he gets better and better and this recent feud prooves he has what it takes. Mic ability, sound wrestling skills with some shuit hot moves.

The Impaler/Unprettier/Crossplex DDT has got to be the best thought out finisher in the game and is quite awesome!

Christian is great. He plays one of the best heals in the buisness and i expect alot from him in the not to distant future

Quick! To the bandwagon!
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1034 on: April 14, 2004, 04:49:10 PM »

Christian is great. He plays one of the best heals in the buisness and i expect alot from him in the not to distant future

Excellent, just call Vince and let him know....he will get his chance im sure, not only just he play one of the best heels though he is also one of the best faces as well.

He has it all!!!

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1035 on: April 14, 2004, 06:09:32 PM »

Excellent, just call Vince and let him know....he will get his chance im sure, not only just he play one of the best heels though he is also one of the best faces as well.

He has it all!!!

Yep he's class, but i expect no more of him, he will never get past Intercontinental level unless a miracle happens, just my opinion it's hard to explain but i just cannot see it at all Vince just would not put him up there at main event level
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #1036 on: April 15, 2004, 05:23:18 PM »

Yeah but I thought that about Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit for quite some time.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #1037 on: April 15, 2004, 07:12:38 PM »

Yep he's class, but i expect no more of him, he will never get past Intercontinental level unless a miracle happens, just my opinion it's hard to explain but i just cannot see it at all Vince just would not put him up there at main event level

A couple of years back, hell, a couple of months back, I am certain that you would have said the same thing about Bradshaw.  Wink

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1038 on: April 16, 2004, 03:04:35 PM »

A couple of years back, hell, a couple of months back, I am certain that you would have said the same thing about Bradshaw.  Wink

Or Benjamin, hell even Eddie Guerro maybe

Nice to see WWE unlocking some of the great potential they have at their disposal

Quick! To the bandwagon!
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1039 on: April 16, 2004, 06:13:33 PM »

Yeah but I thought that about Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit for quite some time.

What about Spike?

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: