Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 10:53:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228563 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 850917 times)
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #980 on: March 30, 2004, 04:58:59 PM »

You see im not sure whether this will be a push...i mean you know whats gonna happen next week...

Its gonna be Shelton and HHH and HHH will win in about 3 seconds.

I sincerely hope he does get a push, cus there is no doubt in my mind that hes good enough.

Who knows....anything can happen in WWE.

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #981 on: March 30, 2004, 05:01:29 PM »

Shleton should get a push he really suprised the hell out of me.  
« Last Edit: March 30, 2004, 05:02:18 PM by timothy » Logged

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #982 on: March 31, 2004, 05:05:41 AM »

Triple H jobbing? Oh dear...what have they promised him....... nervous

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #983 on: March 31, 2004, 07:19:31 AM »

Everbody jobs if they didn't the boys in the back would start to get pissed. But HHH will probable win the title back at the PPV.

Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #984 on: March 31, 2004, 03:53:41 PM »

Go Triple H!

Quick! To the bandwagon!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #985 on: April 02, 2004, 05:06:11 PM »

Raw was unbelievable this week! they shouldve left the finish and let hbk and benoit take the tag belts, would have created some interesting angles where they are feuding for the world title also

loved the jericho highlight reel. so hilarious!

tajiri and rhyno are shit

triple h jobbing shocked the living fuck out of me!
shelton benjamin is a future star, he has IT!
i really was impressed by him!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #986 on: April 03, 2004, 01:38:55 PM »

The following is from WWE.com:

WWE.com received the following information from the office of Jim Ross, WWE?s Executive Vice President for Talent Relations:

Terri Runnels and WWE have mutually agreed to terms to part ways. Terri has been a great member of our team for almost seven years, and we wish her the best and would enjoy working with her again if the situation presents itself.

Sean O?Haire has been notified that he will be released from his contract. Sean is an excellent athlete and we wish him well in his future endeavors.

To release Terri is fine she was not being used but to let Sean O'Haire go is fucking stupid they could of done so much with him but they screwed it up but as Sean O' Haire would say; I'm not telling you anything you don't already know
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #987 on: April 03, 2004, 03:51:06 PM »

Who's Sean O'Haire?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Evolution
« Reply #988 on: April 03, 2004, 06:48:19 PM »

along with kanyon thats another waste of great talent by wwe.i dont care about terri but im pissed about sean.raw's main event was great!hhh never fails to surprise me
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #989 on: April 03, 2004, 07:01:50 PM »

Well there goes another guy who should of got a push , but got a pink slip instead.

Evolution
« Reply #990 on: April 03, 2004, 07:12:40 PM »

hopefully he'll be able to resurect his career in nwa:tna or the indys
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #991 on: April 04, 2004, 07:15:26 AM »

Who's Sean O'Haire?

Came in during the Invasion with Chuck Palumbo they were WCW Tag Champs.  Soon after went away and came back with longer hair and a new gimmick and was paired with Roddy Piper.  In his short time with Piper he beat Rikishi and Hogan.  Piper got fired though, O'Haire went down to Velocity then to OVW and hs now been fired, anyone remember the Seanton Bomb, pretty much Jeff Hardy's Swanton Bomb but if you look at the size of O'Haire it's damn impressive.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2004, 07:22:32 AM by STONED IN THE NORTH » Logged
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #992 on: April 04, 2004, 09:33:12 AM »

Yeah..i thought he had great potential and he had what many would describe as "The Look" he obviously did something really bad though.

I dig those tats as well and bet they hurt like a motherfucker!

Evolution
« Reply #993 on: April 04, 2004, 10:41:43 AM »

he definatley had a great look.he would have made a great us champion what with the martial arts skills had occansionaly displayed
Evolution
« Reply #994 on: April 04, 2004, 09:06:30 PM »

www.wrestlingexposed.com

We are in the very beginning stages of a massive story that is expected to be reported on for the next several months here on the website. As we have been reporting, SportsJet filed a sexual harassment suit against World Wrestling Entertainment, Scott Hall, Dustin Runnels, and Ric Flair on Monday for the actions of wrestlers on a flight from Europe to the United States dubbed the "plane ride from hell" on May 5, 2002.

If you've been reading what we've posted so far, you know that Ric Flair apparently took a flight attendant to the back of the plane and forced her to do things against her will. He also repeatedly flashed his penis and 'spun it around' numerous times. Again, this is what the suit claims.

Scott Hall was said to have told a flight attendant that he wanted her to perform oral sex on him and also stated that he wanted to make sexual contact with her.

Dustin Runnels was said to have been very rude to the attendants and grabbed them numerous times as they walked by. He also asked if the attendants breasts were real.

The suit also claims numerous other WWE wrestlers on the plane fondled the attendants as they walked past.

It also claims that many of the guys gave the attendants 'needles' to dispose of.

The suit also says Ric Flair maintains ownership in both the Raw brand and WWE. Obviously though, that was only for storyline purposes.

The suit blames WWE management which would be the likes of Stephanie McMahon and Jim Ross as well as the agents for the actions of the talent.

This is also the same flight that Michael Hayes' mullet was shaved off by Sean Waltman and then hung on the wall backstage at RAW the following day, Curt Hennig attacked Brock Lesnar and nearly threw him out the exit door, as well as a fight between Michael Hayes and Bradshaw.

a dark day for the raw roster......
Evolution
« Reply #995 on: April 04, 2004, 10:01:21 PM »

just found a great site for wrestling information

http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/wiamain.htm
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #996 on: April 05, 2004, 07:01:37 AM »

Just watched Smackdown at the end Eddie and Bradshaw cut a promo and i must say Bradshaw's new gimmick is great.  I was one of the first to say Bradshaw as a main eventer would not work but ive changed my mind he really came over well, i know he's not great in the ring but his head and shoulders above the likes of 'Big Show' and even 'Undertaker' who are always in the main event

I urge you all to goto http://surveys.wwe.com/kurt/index.html and vote for John "Bradshaw" Layfield like i did  ok so he can face Eddie Guerrero for the WWE Title
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #997 on: April 05, 2004, 07:26:39 AM »

Just watched Smackdown at the end Eddie and Bradshaw cut a promo and i must say Bradshaw's new gimmick is great.  I was one of the first to say Bradshaw as a main eventer would not work but ive changed my mind he really came over well, i know he's not great in the ring but his head and shoulders above the likes of 'Big Show' and even 'Undertaker' who are always in the main event

I urge you all to goto http://surveys.wwe.com/kurt/index.html and vote for John "Bradshaw" Layfield like i did  ok so he can face Eddie Guerrero for the WWE Title

I saw that too, Bradshaw was very impressive, the role fit him like a glove, he was great on the mike and would make a great main eventer, who thought i would be able to say that about Bradshaw!!!!!

Quick! To the bandwagon!
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #998 on: April 05, 2004, 12:35:34 PM »

Yeah...I'm digging Bradshaw's new character.Layfield is perfect for the role.  All he needs now is stock market-themed name for the clothesline from hell, like the "Major Correction" or the "Decidedly Bearish Trend."
   NIce to see Shelton getting a shot.  His mic skills are really impressive...hope he gets to show 'em off.  His charisma is finally being allowed to shine a bit, too.  I think Haas has similar things going for him...hope he's booked effectively as well.

Side note...I was looking at the OVW website, and checked out the profile on the vastly underrated Rob Conway.  I think he'll be big some day...seems to have that "something" and looks like a more badass Gary Sinise...but anyway, his favorite bands were listed as Pearl Jam and
G N'R!!! I thought that was sort of cool.
/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #999 on: April 05, 2004, 04:14:59 PM »

Yeah...I'm digging Bradshaw's new character.Layfield is perfect for the role.  All he needs now is stock market-themed name for the clothesline from hell, like the "Major Correction" or the "Decidedly Bearish Trend."

How about 'The Stock Exchange'?
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: