Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 10:56:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228563 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 850925 times)
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #960 on: March 24, 2004, 05:13:04 PM »

I can not believe that they moved possibly the biggest active star on the roster to smackdown and then moved him straight back....which means he will undoubtedly get in the hbk/benoit match.

In defence of Ryhno, i actually think the guy is a good worker and has good potential, he basically never had a bad match in ecw. Hopefully Shelton will get a push aswell. Looks like Booker (yay!) and Bradshaw (boo!)  are gonna be heels on smackers. Great move making angle GM, allows him to continue on air but wrestle less, he'll be back in the ring at some point. All these changes are good if many of them get pushed i.e. rhyno, booker, rvd, shelton etc...

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #961 on: March 24, 2004, 06:05:47 PM »

I put my name forward for the Velocity and Heat lottery.

I lost.

Some of this lottery business has been interesting, i actually think that HHH was supposed to go to Smackdown but then they had a rethink of the whole idea....Remember Raw is Live!

And like Poppa, i like Rhyno, hes brutal, agile, quick, good on the mic(anyone see any ECW promo's?)

He could cut it if given a chance to shine, hes very much under utilised since his injury setback and seems to revel in the big matches.

Gore, Gore,Gore!!!!

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #962 on: March 25, 2004, 06:58:50 AM »

The lottery was almost piontless they didn't move hardly anybody that makes you go wow. Maybe now that Rhyno is on Raw I can get a better look at what he can do ,maybe he will suprise me but I doubt it.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #963 on: March 25, 2004, 11:51:15 AM »

The lottery was almost piontless they didn't move hardly anybody that makes you go wow. Maybe now that Rhyno is on Raw I can get a better look at what he can do ,maybe he will suprise me but I doubt it.

When i saw WWE the other month the whole crowd just relentlessly booed him, he looked really upset  rofl

That lottery was a joke, a causaul fan wouldn't even notice a change.......

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #964 on: March 25, 2004, 01:58:16 PM »

Just been watching an old shoot interview with the LOD on The Wrestling Channel, here are some of the interesting things they said:

1. They would rather work for Bischoff than Vince (Lesser of 2 evils)
2. They consider Vince a murder for the Owen incident
3. They thought HBK and Vince may have been a bit gay together, they heard rumours they swung both ways and Shawn got away with far to much
4. Said Vince would probably be dead if somebody had not pulled Nailz off him when those 2 had a bust up years back
5. Said Ultimate Warrior could not wrestle and would have been nothing without Rick Rude
6. They hated working with Sunny, said she had less brains than a pencil
7. Said Austin was a loner, sound enough guy, good wrestler and good on the mic to

Seems quite old this interview since they referred to it as WWF, talked like WCW still existed and HBK had still not admitted to knowing about the screw job (they thought he did it and said Davey Boy Smith was close to battering him that night)

After all that they said though they still came back to WWE for a try out match against RVD and Kane..........they failed though did n't they  rofl

Their heads were so up their own asses saying they were indestructible only Kane/Undertaker or Hogan/Andre The Giant could beat them, they should not be jobbing to others, they also liked the fact WCW pushed the experienced wrestlers like Hogan and Flair (e.g. burried new talent)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #965 on: March 25, 2004, 11:13:21 PM »

wow i use to love LOD but that interview sounds like sour grapes, i hate when people do that, shawn micheals GAY? ok thats real stupid

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #966 on: March 26, 2004, 07:39:29 AM »

Was it just me or does Bradshaw's new gimmack reminde you of Mr.WallstreetIthink that was his name.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #967 on: March 26, 2004, 09:24:15 AM »

that or IRS

oh well they always say a wrestlers best gimmick is when they play an extension of themselves,

i wonder if ron simmons will be given a backstage agent positition?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #968 on: March 26, 2004, 01:51:56 PM »

that or IRS

oh well they always say a wrestlers best gimmick is when they play an extension of themselves,

I thought Bradshaw might do something like that!

Does he do the same moves?

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #969 on: March 26, 2004, 02:34:40 PM »

He will probable be doing the same moves, cause he gave Eddie the closeline from hell.

Evolution
« Reply #970 on: March 27, 2004, 07:46:28 AM »

the draft was a bit of a wet blanket but at least rvd/booker will get a chance as will dupree and shelton bejamin hopefully.ive got to say that im glad the smackdown only judgement day is in may because no-one would buy bradshaw/eddie no
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #971 on: March 27, 2004, 11:25:50 AM »

that or IRS

Unlikely i heard Ron had a drink problem and was fired for refusing to go into rehab
Evolution
« Reply #972 on: March 28, 2004, 09:21:45 AM »

from www.wrestlingexposed.com

Earlier today we reported that Bradshaw was in for a huge singles push on the SmackDown! brand.

As it stands as of this writing, the current plan is to have Bradshaw challenge Eddie Guerrero for the WWE championship at the Judgment Day PPV. nervous

As far as Booker T is concerned, WWE had hinted at an Eddie Guerrero feud with him as well but currently it looks like he'll be replacing Brock Lesnar in the Undertaker feud.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #973 on: March 28, 2004, 03:06:29 PM »

Bradshaw in the main event?

WWE have just hit an all time low.

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Evolution
« Reply #974 on: March 28, 2004, 06:34:38 PM »

oh no not bradshaw!but the new and "improved" john bradshaw layfield!

www.wrestlingexposed.com

Nick Dinsmore began working as "Eugene" on the RAW House Shows this weekend. Although an exact date is not known, the plan is for Dinsmore to debut on-air shortly with this new character.

The background for Eugene is that he will be an over-the-top simpleton who loves pro wrestling. Some have compared the character to that of Warren in There's Something About Mary.

Dinsmore will begin filming vignettes shortly to introduce the character to the at-home viewers.

i had an idea to discuss.how about you guys post your top 5 favourite raw moments?

heres mine:

1.Mankind winning the WWF Title over The Rock(i loved the mankind character at the time because i was 10 at the time and the rock seemed like the biggest asshole on the planet to me)

2.DX invading WCW(dx were my favourite stable growing up and wcw my most hated promotion pretty much due to the fact that wwf crammed the motto "wheel chair wrestling" down my throat and wcw wasnt avaliable to me here in scotland.roaddogg was my most loved wrestler at this point)

3.Y2J Debut(i watched raw over at my good friend russ's house back when i didnt have sky and i was so intrugued by the countdown that i was buzzing with anticipation,hey it didnt take much to get me excited about wrestling,and his entrance was so cool and he was razor sharp on the mic so i enjoyed this moment greatly

4.Triple H "marries" Stephanie McMahon(hunter was a complete arsehole back in these on the screen,not backstage like today,and i loved his moment of complete arse behaviour towards vince.i remember everything about watching this as it happened.

5.Stone Cold and Kane fighting on top of the hell in a cell on raw in june 1998(stone cold stamping across the dangerous hell in a cell risking a lethal fall simply to beat up kane is a moment that to me defined the stone cold character.)

:peace:it probably seems that im just a stupid mark marking out uncontrollably but most of my most cherised memories come from watching wwf/e with my family and friends so they are special to me.i look forward to hearing some of yours ok

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #975 on: March 28, 2004, 11:02:08 PM »

1. This is your life Rock Funny ass hell

2. Y2j debut

3. Mankind winng the wwf title

4.Stone Cold & Mike Tyson altercasion

5.Goldburg getting his ass kicked by Evolution

thats my fav.   beer
« Last Edit: March 28, 2004, 11:03:27 PM by timothy » Logged

Evolution
« Reply #976 on: March 29, 2004, 06:31:25 PM »

some gr8 memories there anyone got any else?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #977 on: March 30, 2004, 11:49:44 AM »

RAW Moments:

1. HBK's return to the nWo, ok i know in the end it all went crap but that moment he returned, fuck it was great, i had not read the spoilers and had no idea.
2. Chris Jericho winning the title on RAW.  That was so great ok when it got reversed it sucked but that moment was fuckin' ace
3. HBK being made Commisioner, hey it was great to see him return and he's my top guy so that was great for me
4. D-X reform, when HHH & X-Pac came down to help the Outlaws against Rock & Austin and they put on the D-X shirts fuck that was class
5. Kurt Angle with the Milk Truck...........pure comedy ok

I've noticed that my first 4 were great intially but long term they sucked but ive picked the 'moments' what u felt at the time not how crap they ended up e.g. nWo folding, HHH getting the decision reversed, HBK doing fuck all as Commisioner and the D-X reformation being shit
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #978 on: March 30, 2004, 04:42:14 PM »

Raw was fucking good last night  the end of the main event shocked the hell out of me. beer

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #979 on: March 30, 2004, 04:50:53 PM »

Raw was fucking good last night  the end of the main event shocked the hell out of me. beer

I've read the spoilers and love the push they are giving Shleton, unexpected and well deserved
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: