Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 01:21:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228564 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 850984 times)
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #940 on: March 21, 2004, 06:57:57 PM »

In the words of Mr. Dwayne Johnson.....
....Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah....WOAH!!

For those of you who dont know, that is THE ROCK, dammit Dump you can be so vague! Wink Tongue

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #941 on: March 21, 2004, 07:01:38 PM »

In the words of Mr. Dwayne Johnson.....
....Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah....WOAH!!

For those of you who dont know, that is THE ROCK, dammit Dump you can be so vague! Wink Tongue

It is quite fortunate Master Hogg (for those of you who don't know that is ARRON) that I know you better than some of these fellow boarders and know to take your sarcasm laden comments with little more than a pinch of lo-salt.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #942 on: March 21, 2004, 07:26:35 PM »

It is quite fortunate Master Hogg (for those of you who don't know that is ARRON) that I know you better than some of these fellow boarders and know to take your sarcasm laden comments with little more than a pinch of lo-salt.

Fuck off with the Pinch of Salt, thats my old trademark from this board!

Theres an interesting article over at www.wrestlezone.com about Davey Boy Smith "The British Bulldog" and how Anabolic Steriods Paraphanilia were found in his hotel room the night of his death!

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #943 on: March 22, 2004, 02:56:07 AM »

Hey i missed it off one thing 9 times out of 10 i mention the site, first i am calm, second i failed to see the joke you just made it sound like i bullshit why the fuck single me out

Go back through all your posts on this particular thread, yes you do and have posted links before but u also havent posted links on many occasions.

And i didnt single you out, i posted that after Evo posted a long thread without a link.

And even then i said it with a playful  Tongue after the comment, so as not to rattle your cage or anyone elses.

Obviously u been smoking to much dope or something Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue (JOKE,JOKE,JOKE,JOKE)

^ Does that make it clear? Tongue Tongue Tongue

Ok ive gone away, seen my shrink and he's said it's the lack of nicotine not to much dope so ive increased my nicotine intake (again)  ok - So i am now sorry i was in the wrong, i overeacted Tongue

Anywayz ive been looking round a number of wrestling sites as usual, mostly www.backstagewrestling.com (there is no exact link there are mutiple things on what i am about to talk about).  The return of ECW.  They keep saying how WWE is considering bringing it back all i can say is it will be a dumb move.  When it was around before (when it started off that is) it was so different and 'out there' it became popular.  Now if WWE restarted it things would not be the same.  Everyone would know WWE owned it, they would not go to the Extreme like ECW did before i just feel they are using it as a way of making use of wasted talent
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #944 on: March 22, 2004, 08:36:11 AM »

Bringing ECW back would work if somebody else bought it , but with that said I can't wait to see what happens on Raw with the lottery and things.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2004, 08:36:57 AM by timothy » Logged

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #945 on: March 22, 2004, 01:04:55 PM »

Taken from www.backstagewrestling.com  Tongue

The current plan is to have Chris Benoit as a ?short term? champion, where it?s expected he?ll lose his World title belt to Triple H within the next couple of months.

The current plans for Eddie Guerrero are to have him as a more ?long term? champion. Eddie was scheduled to defend the WWE championship at the next Smackdown! brand PPV against Kurt Angle, however due to Angle suffering yet another injury and the roster shuffling, these plans have been scraped.

The updated Royal Rumble numbers now show that the event did a 0.98 buyrate which is roughly 530,000 buys. That is up from about 515,000 in 2003.

Source: WrestlingObserver.com Newsletter

Fuck that sucks, i mean Benoit was pretty good on Raw last week and i think it's a pleasent change i would like Benoit to keep it till about Summerslam and drop it to HBK who could drop it to HHH December, Jericho wins the Rumble, HBK wins the belt back off HHH who gets kicked out of Evolution by Randy so HHH turns face and fights him at Mania while Jericho faces HBK that would rock but it ain't gonna happen
Evolution
« Reply #946 on: March 22, 2004, 02:39:28 PM »

raw's lottery is certainly going to be compulsive viewing!anyone remember when goldust dressed up as steve irwin the crocodile hunter and described x-pac as "a bandana wearing grease rat"?

http://superherohype.com/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Blade/Blade_Trinity/Movie_Stills&image=tripleh.jpg&img=&tt=

heres some stills from triple h's film blade II.he looks really stupid!whether or not that link will work or not i dont know but if u got thru www.superherohype.com is shud work
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #947 on: March 22, 2004, 05:31:30 PM »

When Triple H has his hair back he looks really old.....combine that with fangs...and well.......truly worrying nervous

Quick! To the bandwagon!
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #948 on: March 22, 2004, 06:08:15 PM »

Ok ive gone away, seen my shrink and he's said it's the lack of nicotine not to much dope so ive increased my nicotine intake (again)  ok - So i am now sorry i was in the wrong, i overeacted Tongue

Respect man, it takes a lot to swallow ones pride and then come back and apologise.

If i offended you then i apologise, it was meant as a joke and nothing more.

As i said Respect!

As for ECW being bought back....

If done well it could work really well.

All the old ECW competitors know what the fuck they are doing and with the finances to back it this time, it could be quite good.

Thats just forsight though. we all know how they fucked up the initial invasion Angle!

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #949 on: March 23, 2004, 02:29:03 AM »

u guys are crazy triple h looks kick ass in that blade movie!

im glad u guys made up without a big fight and stuff, im sick of the gnr section cause of the whole "if its not my opinion it isnt right bullshit", so i hardly post there anymore

the lottery sucked in my opinion raw got nothing but shit except for edge

smackdown got triple h and RVD, fuck that sucks now i have to watch smackdown for 2 wrestlers

raw got tajiri confused rhyno confused paul heyman confused  shelton benjamin could be good

i cant believe they broke up cade and jindrak so soon , they were really doing good

man im not liking this draft, all my favs were on raw and all the shit was on smackdown, so i could watch raw and that be it

now raw has shit like tajiri and rhyno, god damn it that pisses me off

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #950 on: March 23, 2004, 06:40:35 AM »

well there are more trades to go..maybe they will salvage something..

But i agree they have made a mess of this....they haven't really gone all the way with it, kind of half hearted, they moved minor wrestlers that nobody gives a damn about.....

Who will Triple H fight on Smackdown? Eddie? Taker? Big Show? not really much there...........

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #951 on: March 23, 2004, 11:35:43 AM »

After reading what happened on RAW a HHH vs Eddie feud could be on the cards, as for the draft i was quite happy Shelton Benjamin looks like he will get a singles push, as for Jindrak going to Smackdown i guess that is for a singles push to which is good cos he has the look, plus splitting all these teams means somemore have to be made it should be entertaining.  As for HHH and RVD going to Smackdown there are 2 very good reasons.  First they fill the Angle/Lesnar void and secondly RVD was stale on RAW and last but not least WWE wants Smackdown to get good ratings they want people to watch it and like you just said D you will have to watch Smackdown now, that's the whole point.  Can't wait to Backlash HBK vs Chris Benoit can anyone say match of the year?

Just to update my earlier post i have just been on wwe.com and;
STATEMENT FROM MR. MCMAHON
Earlier tonight, Paul Heyman - the former General Manager of SmackDown! - was drafted by RAW and subsequently quit. Therefore, due to the absence of a GM on SmackDown!, I have extended the trading deadline to 9 p.m. ET Tuesday, at which time a new GM of SmackDown! will be announced, and that new GM of SmackDown! will in fact announce all trades.
Thank you.

So there will be more trades could be cool, here's to hoping Sean O'Haire returns he was class, you never know and i pray as God is my witness please, please don't let the new GM be Stephanie.........or Shane for that matter, shock us with someone great, somebody cool how about er,mmmmmm, Bret Hart rofl fuck that would shock the shit out of people

« Last Edit: March 23, 2004, 11:46:19 AM by THESTONEDMAIDS » Logged
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #952 on: March 23, 2004, 12:17:34 PM »

Wonder what will become of Evolution without Triple H? I suppose he was never really involved with them anyway.....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #953 on: March 23, 2004, 12:57:56 PM »

im glad u guys made up without a big fight and stuff, im sick of the gnr section cause of the whole "if its not my opinion it isnt right bullshit", so i hardly post there anymore

Isn't it ironic that the shittest place on the GN'R board is the GN'R section
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #954 on: March 23, 2004, 01:35:36 PM »

very ironic hihi

u are right though that is the whole point cause now i will have to tape smackdown, i just hope RVD gets a push and gets to make waves with his talent,

i just hate rhyno god he and atrain are so shitty and now i have to watch rhyno on raw which sucks ass

the gm will be stephanie the days of us being shocked are long gone im afraid

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #955 on: March 23, 2004, 02:12:27 PM »

Rhyno on Row oh god please no. Well it'll give me a  bathroom brake . Oh  hell yeah Edge is back I wonder who he is going to feud with ? Also Triple H looked cool in the Blade pictures. beer

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #956 on: March 24, 2004, 01:42:30 AM »

according to www.prowrestling.com

triple h will be back on raw as he was traded for booker T and the dudleyz

kurt angle is also suppose to be named as the new GM

Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #957 on: March 24, 2004, 08:34:53 AM »

according to www.prowrestling.com

triple h will be back on raw as he was traded for booker T and the dudleyz

Bizarre......back and forth, its crazy i tell ya........

edit:

WWE.com has learned that former WWE Champion Kurt Angle has accepted the job as SmackDown! General Manager.

In replacing Paul Heyman, Kurt Angle?s first order of business was to mold the SmackDown! roster to his liking. In an attempt to do so, Angle has completed two trades with RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff.

The first trade sends F.B.I. member Chuck Palumbo and A-Train to RAW for the combination of the sexy Miss Jackie and Rico.

The second trade is a blockbuster three-for-one deal. RAW?s Eric Bischoff has agreed to send the Dudley Boyz and Booker T to SmackDown! in exchange for former World Heavyweight Champion Triple H. This announcement comes straight off the heels of Triple H being chosen by SmackDown! in the draft lottery just 24 hours prior.

Be sure to check back here as more information becomes available.

source: wwe.com

So..after all that trading Raws just the same minus the rubbish RVD, and Smackdown's just the same, rubbish! What a waste of time! Only fringe card filler wrestler's have been shifted.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2004, 08:42:08 AM by Izzy » Logged

Quick! To the bandwagon!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #958 on: March 24, 2004, 11:41:28 AM »

of course the wwe isnt gonna do anything new and groudbreaking, its good that RVD and booker may get a push finally and have a legit shot at winning world titles

Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #959 on: March 24, 2004, 03:19:37 PM »

I am really disappointed with this draft, i thought we were going to get some new and dynamic matches.......

No one cares about the Dudleys they could be 'drafted' to the US army for all i care!

WWE is as stale as the bread in my cupboard, it needs new blood and a proper shake up of the rooster

I guess with Kurt Angle as the GM he's gonna be out of matches for months...main events on shitdown will be fun, Eddie v Booker T oh man will that rock Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: March 24, 2004, 03:20:23 PM by Izzy » Logged

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: